₁₄

"Choose a colour gentleman," Felix said, putting the gloves on his hands carefully.

"Black" Jeongin said excitedly, swinging his legs as he sat on the counter. Felix hummed, putting the hair dye aside "And you Jisung?"

Jisung frowned looking at the colours, thinking what to choose. "Can you mix the colours?" Felix nodded.

"Strawberry blonde and rose gold," he said after some time. Felix clapped his hands, "Jisung, please take a seat."

Jisung sat on the chair, scared but excited at the same time. Felix carefully fixed the headband and ruffled Jeongin's hair. He applied the hydrating mask on the maknae's face and after his, relaxing at the cold sensation.

He gave Jisung an eye mask, and helped him put it on. He prepared the bleach, humming a song.

"So Ji, how is it going with Minho?" Jeongin asked, looking how Felix mixed in a bowl the powder and oxidant.

Jisung blushed, smiling to himself.

There was always something between Jisung and Minho, everyone saw since Amsalja. From flirting and teasing to cute scenes that softened their hearts. And the two of them were just starting to realise their feelings, hopefully.

"They are going to a date after the mission from tomorrow," Felix said, tickling the back of the older's neck.

Jeongin raised his eyebrows and smiled at Jisung's cuteness, being a blushing mess. "Now let's make this boy more sexy than he is," Felix smirked, sectioning the hair of the blushing boy.

"You don't need to talk for me, Innie— and yes, we are going on a real date. I'm kinda scared, he didn't tell me where we're going. He told me to dress in something comfortable" he muttered, playing with the sleeves of his sweater.

"He's getting dicked down," the maknae laughed. "Definitely" Felix chuckled when Jisung became a tomato.

"At least I get the dick—" Jisung whispered. Felix barked a laugh, making sure the bleach was applied perfectly, making sure to leave two fingers of the roots untouched, putting a bag over his head.

"You are too full of yourself, Ji. Maybe we got or gave that too" Jeongin said, blushing when Felix smiled and glared at him with that look.

Jisung gasped dramatically before setting the timer. "Our little boy is not innocent and pure? Lix, did you hear that?!"

Felix raised his eyebrows and put his hands on his hips, staring at Jeongin, giving the same parent vibe with Jisung. "Perhaps—"

The boys were a little shocked.

Jeongin finally came out of the closet? I hope so.

"Let's not push too far the boy," Felix said, applying the face mask on Jisung's chubby cheeks. He nodded "Do we know the lady or gentleman"

Jeongin nodded, smiling like a fool. "Okay mister lover boy, may I ask who?" Jeongin looked at Felix questioning, the older nodded, cleaning the younger's face after his.

"Chan" "Excuse me?" Jisung cried out and Felix stopped his movements. "Oh my God— I knew it!" Jisung screamed, jumping in the room like a little child. Felix frowned.

He knew Chan was helping Jeongin but he didn't expect to help him in that way.

He wasn't jealous, no. After all, they broke up two months ago, still fighting when they got the chance and he was doing some things with Hyunjin too. But it was kinda shocking, considering the elders attachment and obsession for the younger.

He was disappointed. Chan didn't even try to change or apologise for what he said and just ran in someone else's arms. But it was his decision.

If he was happy, then Felix was too.