₂₃

It has been ages since they went out together to have fun. Excepting their missions.

The ride to the rink was chaotic. Hyunjin and Jeongin screaming at the top of their lungs a Justin Bieber old song, Minho and Chan having a heated conversations of what shoes you should wear during driving a truck, Felix sharpening a knife, overthinking everything with Seungmin sleeping on his shoulder and Jisung explaining Changbin why Jason's Derulo song 'Swalla' was the best 2017 hit.

Minho connected his phone to the speaker and the negative from 'Swalla' started. Nobody heard it until Minho turned the volume to maximum.

Everyone shut up and listened carefully to the melody expecting the lyrics.

Felix stopped sharpening the blade and raised his head smirking at Jisung. He cleared his throat and tapped the beat of the song with the blade on his knee. "This is bullshit Han. It doesn't have a good beat—" Jisung shushed him, putting a finger to his lips. "Pay attention young lad"

"Bad gyal nuh swalla nuttin', word to the Dalai Lama. He know I'm a fashion killa, word to John Galliano. He copping that Valentino, ain't no telling me "no". I'm that bitch, and he know, he know" Felix started rapping, already feeling the music taking control of his mind.

He made a gun with his fingers and 'shot' Jisung that started rapping.

"How y'all wifin' these thots? You don't get wins for that. I'm havin' another good year, we don't get blimps for that. Pussy game still cold, we don't get minx for that. When I'm poppin' them bananas, we don't link chimps for that" Jisung rapped.

Both smirked and started rapping together, everyone in the car hyping them. "That's my boy," Minho screamed, receiving from Jisung a kiss in the air.

"Holy shit, they're good" Jeongin shouted to Hyunjin as he stared with surprise at Felix.

He looked so— happy, comfortable and confident. He smiled, feeling a wave of proudness wash over him.

Jisung and Felix stopped rapping, chuckling when everyone in the car started screaming and jumping like animals "Shimmy shimmy yay, shimmy yay, shimmy ya. Swalla-la-la—"

The van started shaking as everyone moved and even Seungmin woke up from sleeping, singing and nodding his head aggressively, his glasses almost flying.

When the song ended, everyone was breathing heavily, laughing and smiling like some fool kids.

"I missed this" Jeongin mumbled, everyone nodding. "Ha! Fucker. You sang it too" Jisung screamed, making Changbin pout. "Okay, maybe you're right"

"Yes," Jisung whispered, holding his little fist close to his chest.

"We're here kids" Chan clapped his hands. "Oi, everyone. Nobody knows we're mobs and that shit so don't act like that. Capish?" "Yes daddy" Felix said in a high pitched voice making everyone laugh harder.

"Okay, everyone out until I don't slap your beautiful fat asses" Minho said, everyone flying out of the car. "Hyunjin, we need to talk" Chan said, looking at the pink haired boy that was seated in the last seat. He got up and jumped over the seats until he was behind Chan.

"Did I do something wrong? Am I being punished?" he smirked, making the older roll his eyes.

"No, perv. It's about Lixie." Concern appeared on Hyunjin's face "Is he oka—" "What are your intentions with him?"

Oh, so now Chan plays the protective dad role.

Amazing.

Hyunjin's mouth stayed open from being interrupted, being at a loss of words and panicking internally. He frowned as he closed his mouth. "Huh?" "Don't act dumb Jin"

Hyunjin shrugged, looking to the side. "I don't know Chan-hyung. There is something between us. I just feel the need to protect him." "Why? Answer the damn question Hwang" Chan mumbled, running his fingers through his hair as he waited minutes for the younger to answer.

"He is like a child, He needs to be taken care of. I don't know what happened to him in the past but Chan— he is not okay and you know that. You can feel the dark radiating out of him and that attracted me. It was like a magnet. Since the first time I saw him"

"The bridge," Chan muttered, looking out the window.

Hyunjin nodded "At the bridge. Since then I felt that pull. You saw it and knew it for years, and you know he will lose his mind worse than this if he is still locked in that little cage in his big brain. And look at him now, he started feeling comfortable again, with all of us."

Chan stared at one spot, biting his inner cheek. "He hates you so much" "So do I, but we have different reasons. So don't stop what's happening, everything has it's own meaning and that fucking bond between us it's confusing but I let it be and let the things happen" he said, smiling to himself.

"If you hurt him or—" "But what if he hurts me?"

Chan turned around and stared at him. "I just want to be friends with him. To feel his presence if I can't have his love"

He scoffed, shaking his head slowly at what the younger one said.

"We're like black and white. But sometimes you can trust black and not the white, even if their colour gives you the opposite impression. Keep that in mind"

"You're just like him. Just be careful because when he attaches to someone he will become obsessed and will do things without thinking in some situations" "And so am I. I'm a possessive and jealous bitch and now I think we're the wrong combination" Hyunjin muttered, pulling the stray hair from his face and adding them into a ponytail but observing he doesn't have a hair tie.

Hard knocks were heard in the car. "Ayo pussy's, get over the gossip and get out the fucking car!" Changbin screamed, looking at them through the window, Minho's hair being seen a little as Changbin was sitting on his shoulders.

They got out of the car, Chan patting Hyunjin's shoulder. "Just be careful," Hyunjin nodded as they entered the rink.