Fragile ties of passion.

Von SSneha7

Bound in a sacred bond. brought together by Destiny. Story of Arjun Singh Oberoi and Aarohi sharma who were f... Mehr

New story
Character aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 19

14.9K 686 29
Von SSneha7

☘ Let's go to Vrindavan ☘

Khwabon mein kabhi,
Maine socha tha nahi....
Chahto ka khuda mujhko,
Itna yu dega.....

Befikar chala,
apni ye dagar chala,
kya pta tha ye dil,
teri khaatir rukega......

Pyar hua,
humko pyar hua...
poori hua dua...
humko pyar hua.......☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Aarohi looked at Arjun who is coming downstairs while wearing his watch. They are back in their mansion. Yes, after some morning makeout session.

Arjun sat down beside her on the chair with everyone. Maids served everyone food then left. Everyone started to have their breakfast.

Suddenly Aarohi's eyes caught the sight of Abeer, Ansh and Ishika who are laughing while gesturing at Arjun. She frowned her eyebrows and glance at her husband.

" What's with you three."

Savitri asked.

" Vo maa...I guess something has bite Bhai's neck."

Aarohi looked at Arjun neck and widen her eyes seeing hickey there.

" Haa.?"

Saadhna uttered and now everyone are looking at Arjun. Aarohi gulped while Arjun is still confuse. Soon he widen his eyes when Atharv gestured near his neck. Arjun fake coughed.

" Um..Maa, I'll be back."

He said then stood up from chair.

" Aarohi....Please."

She nodded her head when he called her.

"  Haa ha...go go."

Abeer said and earned a slap from Saadhna on his back. Aarohi smiled shyly and followed Arjun.

" What are you? I was so embarrased."

Aarohi said while covering his mark with concealer in their room. Arjun titled his neck and pulled her more closer by waist.

" Then who told you become wild tigeress... Ab bhukto."

( Now bear it.)

She glance at him.

" Not funny.."

" yeah yeahh."

He uttered then snuggled his face into her neck. She giggled when she felt ticklish. He kissed her skin then moved back.

" Vaise....you didn't reply to my confession."

Arjun said and she smiled slightly.

" is it needed?"

She asked.

" Well....leave it."

He said after a pause. When she was done he moved back.

" I'll be going now."

She nodded her head and he left the room.

As Arjun was about to enter into his car, his phone rang. He frowned his eyebrows and picked it up.

" What?"

He asked.

" Look up."

Aarohi replied from other side. He moved his eyes around and stopped his gaze at his room where Aarohi is staring and looking at him.

" what?"

He uttered. Suddenly she started to write something in air. He read it after squeezing his eyes a little. Smile broke into his lips when he read it.

It says...I love you.

" Aapki biwi aapse be-intehaan
mohabbat karti hai."

( Your wife loves your endlessly.)

He smiled hearing her from other side.

" Kya chahti ho....Ek din aur ruk jaaye aapke liye biwi ji."

( What do you want? Should I stay one more day for you, wifey)

He said. She giggled.

" Nhi nhi... Your employees must be missing you."

She said jokingly and he chuckled.

" Will try to come back early."

" Hmm..."

" Then, will reply to your confession in most romantic way."

She widen her eyes when she got what he meant.

" Bye..."

She said then end the call. He glance at her from there then left. She took a deep breath then left the room.

Reaching downstairs she found everyone planning for vacation next week.

" Oh..Aarohi. come beta."

Shanti called her and she sat down beside Saadhna. They all soon endulg into their talk. Just like that...evening came then night.

" Yes....Postpone every meeting of next week."

His PA nodded his head when Arjun informed him.

" Sir....Mr. Shekhawat is here."

" Send him."

Arjun said and his PA called the man inside who seems same age like Arjun. He is a lawyer in profession.

" Here are those Papers, Mr. Oberoi."

After some formal greetings, Shekhawat passed Arjun some legal papers which he read carefully then signed it.

" Please get this copy and hand one to me and one to Mr. Shekhawat."

His PA nodded his head then exit the cabin.

After his work was done, Arjun left his office. Employess bid him bye which he replied gladly. See, that is one of the reason People want to work under him.

Driver ignite the engine as he sat on he back seat. Smile formed on his lips when Aarohi's face enter into his mind. Reaching at mansion, he came across with Ishika who opened the door for him. Both smiled at each other then Arjun left from there to his room.

" Such a nice way to welcome your husband."

Aarohi looked at him who is eyeing her back as she is unhooking her blouse. She fixed her saree then turn to him.

" You said...you'll be early but its 11.30 now."

He hummed then walked inside.

" I was waiting to eat food with you."

She said and looked down.

" so you ate it."

He asked while opening shirt buttons.

" Aur kya....Aap jaante hi ho na ki khaana mujhe kitna pyara hai."

( Yeah...as you know I like food so much.)

She said proudly.

" Yeah I do...Such a foodie wife I have."

" So to hai."

Aarohi replied proudly then took his shirt from hands.

" Aapne khaya?"

( Did you eat?)

" Yeah."

He replied then went to bathroom while Aarohi changed her clothes in the room. As Arjun exit the bathroom-

"Bhow!!"

Aarohi tried to scare him but he looked at her blankly.

" Main to dar gaya!"

He said sarcastically then chuckled.

" Haa...to you could've act instead."

" Nah...I can't."

Arjun replied then went to bed and lay down on it with hands folded under head.

" Will you sleep like this?"

She said eyeing his naked upper part.

" Kyu....Sambhal nhi paaogi apne jazbaat."

( Why...won't you able to control yourself.)

She blinked her eyes.

" Very funny."

She uttered.

" Come here, Ruhi."

She blushed at the way he damanded. She walked towards him then climbed up on the bed. Arjun pulled her down and made her lay down eventually. Before she could react he put his head over her belly then kissed her skin of belly.

She smiled and started to stroke his hair.

" What do you wanted to become?"

Arjun asked suddenly. Aarohi was taken back for a second but replied.

" Wanted to go in business line...just like my father. His work used to attract me."

" So you have studied about business."

" I have basic knowledge."

He hummed at her reply.

" Arjun?"

She called him when he didn't speak for a while. Realizing he slept, she smiled.

" he must be tired."

She uttered then fell asleep after some minutes.

☘☘☘☘☘

The next day, Ladies of Oberoi family is out for shopping together.

" Sasu- Maa...look."

Aarohi came to Saadhna who is checking some clothes. She looked at her.

" Hm...Its nice."

"Ok it is final for you."

Saadhna chuckled at her who is literally choosing clothes for everyone.

" And this is for you, Bhabhi ji."

Ishika said and came with a dress. Eventually they did their shopping and exit the shop after paying bill.

On the way to parking lot, Aarohi collided with someone and bags from her hands fell down. She looked at the guy wearing hoddie, glasses and seems few year older than her.

" I am sorry."

She smiled reassuringly at him and crouch down to take the bags in which he helped her.

" Nice locket."

He said, eyeing her locket of half moon. Even though Aarohi found it strange but smiled slightly and left from there completly ignoring the previous guy stare.

Got ya!!!

He said in his mind whereas Raj who was eyeing Oberoi women saw everything. He smirked as an evil plan enter into his mind.

Whereas, Oberoi women had their time having fun today, they went to restaurant and some more places until they finally reached at their home.

Family has started to pack their bags for Vrindavan Trip. Men decided to rent bus and go with that. Living in Delhi, they know it won't take more than 5 hours to reach there.

" Ruhi...Did you Pack my-"

" Yesssss."

Aarohi replied for fifth time. He chuckled.

" Ok ok. Got it."

Taking their suitcase he exit the room with her then went where family member are, putting luggage in bus.

Abeer put their luggage then all of them enter into the bus.

" I will miss you ghar." (House)

Aarohi said dramatically while waving her hand at Mansion. Arjun sighed while Ishika joined her and wiped her fake tears with handkerchief.

" Tum dono aaogi ya nahi."

( You two will come or not?)

Saadhna said and both of them enter into the bus. Aarohi stopped near where Driver is supposed to drive.

" Aree waah...Mere pati Chalaenge aaj."

( Wow...My husband is going to drive.)

" Ji haa."

Before Arjun could reply, Saadhna said after flicking her forehead. Aarohi laughed slightly then went to sit beside Ansh.

" To Chale..."

( Shall we go?)

Arjun asked. And everyone shouted together...

" HAAA...."

Arjun smiled and ignite the engine. Few minutes didn't pass already when they all started to show their excitement to see Vrindavan. The place where one would like to go once in life time and where one want to go again and again....that's the magic Vrindavan hold. Where Shree krishna lives...where we have Radha Rani....Where we have blessings of Radha-Krishna..the epitome of true and eternal love.

Journey till 2 hours was filled with excitement until Arjun stopped the  tourist bus at Dhaba and Oberoi family went to freshen up a little.

They all ate their dinner then again started the journey. Now Atharv is driving the bus.

As Aarohi's eyes met Arjun, he gestured her towards the backseat.

" Jaiye Jaiye...Bhabhi ji."

( Go go...sister in law.)

Abeer teased her while sitting beside her. She smiled shyly and followed Arjun. Half of the family seems to be sleeping, getting tired.

As she sat on the seat, Arjun put his head on her lap after laying down on it. She smiled and stroke his hair gently making him to close his eyes.

Around 1 PM, they entered into the holy land of Vrindavan. Everyone looked outside the window and smile formed on their lips. They joined their hands together seeing the sculputure of Radhe-Krishna...

Reaching at the Nidhivan Sarovar Portico ( Hotel). Arjun and Atharv did the checking then all of them went to their respective room to take some rest till evening.

" Wahh..."

Aarohi exclaimed seeing the room. Arjun closed the door then wrapped his arm around her waist from behind.

She put her hand on his cheek softly.

" Tired?"

" Nah.."

He turned her towards him and kissed her lips. She kissed him back after wrapping her hand around his back while he lift her up in bridal style and walked towards the bed.

He hovered over her as she layed down on it. he broke the kiss then peck her both eyes, tip of nose, cheeks and chin...she giggled when he didn't stop.

" itna pyar kyu."

( Why this much love.)

She uttered.

" Biwi ho tum meri..Jab chahe tab pyar kar sakta hu."

( You are my wife....I will love you whenever I want.)

She chuckled while he moved beside her. He stare at her with head resting on palm supported by elbow. She turn to his side when he tuck the strand of her hair behind the ear.

" I love you."

" Ekdam se."

(Suddenly.)

He asked while caressing her cheek.

" Pati hai aap mere...Jab chahe tab bol sakti hu."

( You are my husband....I will say whenever I want.)

He smiled amsuingly when she repeated his words.

" Vaise...reh lete aap poori zindagi? Agar main na mili hoti aapko to."

( Will you be able to live whole life if I didn't have meet you.)

' Hmm....10 baar pyar thodi na hota hai."

( Love doesn't happen 10 times.)

Her heart fluttered hearing his reply.

" Then...you should thank Atharv."

She joked.

" Indeed."

Saying he leaned closer put his arm around her waist and closed his eyes while putting his head near to her shoulders.

Suddenly they heard knock on door.

" Arjun...Aarohi...Get ready till 4. We'll be leaving."

They heard Saadhna's voice from outside.

" Ok Ma.."

Arjun replied and Saadhna left.

Aarohi took a deep breath and pushed him.

" hatiye..."

( Move.)

She said when he didn't budge a little. After few seconds he moved back and she climbed down and took her clothes from suitcase then entered into the bathroom. Before she could close the door, Arjun stuck his foot in between.

" What.."

Her heart beat increaced hearing his next line.

" let's take shower together."

" no..-"

And she closed the door on his face.

" Na...Sweet heart? Abhi bhi sharma rhi ho."

( You are still getting shy.)

He chuckled slightly then stretched his arm.

" kya kre...Biwi bhi to meri hi hai."

He said to himself.

☘☘☘☘☘

********************************

Another update!!!!

Kal exam hai!!!! Hindi ka!!!💀

Acha ...liked the chp?

If yes then vote and comment your views.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

95.2K 5.3K 51
"Listen arsh , just meet this girl once . She is a really good girl . Just give it a try please. I really want to see you settled in your life now"...
1.8M 69.9K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
828K 36.7K 56
she liked him with everything in her, she admired him from afar Her selfless love was unknown to him. He was living a beautiful life, he had everythi...
25.9K 2.2K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...