Contractual 📄❤️

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

12

4.6K 229 94
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook was checking the laptop when Taehyung woke up.

"What are you doing?" Tae asked, the click sound of keyboard buttons disturbing his sleep.

"Oh you awake?Mr.Ken sent a plan for the show" Jungkook said.

Taehyung leaned towards Jungkook to take a clear look at the plan "Not bad, he attached the phone numbers of clients".

"Yeah, I think Mr.Ken's plan is good for me. What do you think?" Jungkook aksed.

Tae was shocked, he didn't expect Jungkook to ask his opinion and he also thinks Mr.Ken project plan is perfect.

"Whatever you decide" Tae replied, Jungkook is more experienced in deciding this.

"Then I will proceed with Mr.Ken's plan," Jungkook said.

Tae nods. Jungkook turned his face from laptop and he flinched at the beautiful face of the younger one so close to him, Tae gasped because of the closeness.

"Sorry I was..." Tae shuttered.

"It's okay,You still haven't changed it" Jungkook looked at the other's chest area which was showing the underneath black innerwear through the white T-shirt.

"Oh I will change it now" Tae ran to the washroom holding a blanket around his body.

"Why is he behaving like he was naked anyway? I will not look at him even if he stands naked" Jungkook shrugged off the shoulder lazily, of course forgetting about his previous pervert behavior.

After lunch they watch Tv series, then work, sharing the work experience and again went sleep at night.
--------

The next day Jungkook visited the location for a fashion show with Taehyung and arranged the sets according to Mr.Ken's plan.

"Mr.Jeon, my plans are perfectly fit for this location, don't you think?" Mr.Do said.

Mr.Do says not noticing the difference in decoration, he thinks Jungkook is setting everything as in his plan, overconfident.

"Oh yeah Mr.Do, sorry I decided to accomplish Mr.Ken's plan on this fashion show" Jungkook broke his self confidence.

Mr.Do gave fake smile fallen "I'm better than him, Mr.Jeon"

"I like his plan" Jungkook walked away after giving a small smile and gestured Tae to come with him.

"Is it because Mr.Ken is your father's friend?" Mr.Do said from a distance but enough to be heard by the couple.

"I don't need to explain anything to you" Jungkook replied without turning back.

"I worked in this company for years and I hold 10% shares of the company, same as Mr.ken but why can't I be the next CEO?" His voice was raising in anger.

"Jeon's holds 51% shares, my decision is final, Mr.Ken is the next CEO after me if you don't accept it then hold a shareholders meeting.

Mr.Do gritted his teeth even if they hold shareholders meetings and go with the voting process it will be against him, Jungkook is the major shareholder so his voting is the final.

"Let's go" Jungkook said to Tae.

"Wait" Tae hold Jungkook hand stop him, "Mr.Do, He didn't choose you because, you worked with a team but didn't give a credit to them and lied about you working alone for this project but Mr.Ken mentioned everyone from his team.This is a company,group of individuals involved in it, it's not for single person,how can he choose a selfish person like you for a company.

"I..i i didn't work with a team" Mr.Do taken back hearing the truth.

Tae sighed and folded his hand against chest "Still lying, you team member Helana showed your project to Jungkook not knowing about your lies".

Helana is working under Mr.Do's team, she didn't know Mr.Do isn't giving credit to the team so she showed Jungkook the plan hoping to get praise that helped Jungkook to clear his doubts and choose Mr.Ken.

"Mr.Do if any of your team members raise complaints against plagiarism of their hard work then the company can take legal action against you" Jungkook said scaring Mr.Do.

"Sorry Mr.Jeon" Mr.Do half-heartedly left the place.

Jungkook looked at Tae "You don't need to give him an explanation"

"When we have a card to shut his mouth then why let him talk, this way we can clear out the air" Tae replied.

"I prefer not wasting my time so I will do what is correct for me" Jungkook give a professional smile before going.

"Our character is totally different. I prefer others feelings and emotions but you give importance to your feelings and emotions but we still got married" Tae thought looking blankly.

Taehyung always put his family before him, before he thought of himself as the responsibility of taking care of his family fell on his head that makes him think about others more.

But Jungkook is different, he wants to follow his father's foot so he took business major and completed with good scores then joined Dubai branch as normal employee because Namjoon does not want talentless people handle the company even it's his own son so Jungkook joined as normal employee to prove his worth and he proved, now he's is the ceo of Jeon's Dubai branch, every step he has taken is his own decision no one is there to stop him, he stand firm in his decision and achieved it solely.

The only thing his dad opposed was him being single, Namjoon was proud of him but at the same time he was worried about his son's loveless life so the marriage happened.
--------

Fashion Show Day
Tae didn't attend the show because Jungkook didn't want the media to know about their marriage.

Jungkook outfit for the show☝️

He announced he was shifting to the main branch in India so the new CEO is Mr.Ken, everyone congratulated Mr.Ken. The show was a successful, newly launched collection displayed for people to buy. After the show, the party was arranged for Jungkook farewell.

"Thanks for working with me all these years," Jungkook shouts at the employee.

"It's our pleasure to work with you Mr.Jeon" Mr.ken said.

"Toss for Mr.Jeon" Employees shouted.

Everyone drinking and parting in groups, People approach Jungkook wishing him to achieve more in the India branch like he did in Dubai.

"Mr.Jeon, why are you suddenly shifting to India?" One of the employees asked.

"Dad wants me back" He truthfully replied and hid his marriage.

"Yeah Ceo Jeon maybe missed you," Other employees said.

Jungkook smiled thinking about his dad's drama for making him return "Maybe".

The employee offered a drink to Jungkook who had already drank from earlier drinks and still he gulps down the drink.

After the employee left, Helana approached Jungkook placing a hand on his thigh.

"Hi Mr.Jeon" Helena said, maybe this is the last time she meets Jungkook.

"If you remove the hand from me it will be comfortable," Jungkook said.

"Oh sorry" She takes her hand back and she is shocked after so many drinks Jungkook is still sober.

"Mr.Jeon, that man from before, Is he really your wife?" Helana asked.

"Who?Taehyung yeah he's" Jungkook replied.

"Why did you suddenly get married?" Helana asked in a low voice.

"None your business and if you tell anyone about it you will face the consequences" The ex-ceo warned her.

"What if I say I will publish it to the public?" Helana tried her last chance to get Jungkook.

"No problem for me but you will lose your job and My wife Taehyung is very dear to my dad, he will blackmark your resume and send it to all the company, sure you will not get a job anywhere so act accordingly"

Helana likes Jungkook and she is just a middle class girl like Taehyung, but the one percent of wicked mind in her wants to do something to get Jungkook but she knows she is not big enough to fight with Jeon's.

After bidding a last goodbye, he went to his apartment.
--------

When he opened the door Taehyung was sitting on the sofa using his phone, He was wearing a sleeveless kurti and fitted pants, it was his sleeping wear if it's his own room he must have slept without lower wear.

Without Dupatta☝️

"You're back" Tae threw his phone on the sofa.

"Why are you not sleeping?" Jungkook asked while removing his blazer.

"Look at time, 1 o'clock in the midnight still you didn't return, how can I sleep peacefully" Tae knows Jungkook was at the party but he was worried and his heart can't be calm without seeing him.

"I consumed alcohol, I need to wait for a taxi and it's midnight, the taxi is hard to find" Jungkook said, opening his first two shirt buttons.

While speaking he moved to the mini bar and take an alcohol bottle and two glasses.

"You again drinking?" Tae watches Jungkook's steps.

"Mm, want to drink more'' Jungkook sat on the floor near the sofa, leaning back resting his head on the sofa.

"Are you gonna nag me like the other wife's?" His eyes were only half open and his lips smiling nonstop.

"Yeah don't drink too much outside, you can drink at home as much as you want but only once in a month"

Jungkook laughed "I have a good wife".

"He already drank" Tae thought.

"Ok I agree, drink with me" Jungkook placed the two glasses on the floor.

"I don't drink," Tae refused.

"Not even one glass?" Jungkook asked.

"I had never tasted alcohol before," Tae replied.

"I have grape wine, it's less alcoholic and I want you to try" Jungkook suggested.

Taehyung looked at the drink Jungkook was holding, licking his lips unknowingly, why not try something new so he agreed.

"Second drawer blue caped bottle" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung takes the wine bottle "Let's go to the balcony".

"Why?I'm lazy now," Jungkook whines. "For a fresh Breeze" Tae said.

Jungkook nodded, then stood up and walked to the balcony with a wobbling legs. Tae followed him with a blanket.

Balcony

Jungkook let out a satisfied hmm as fresh air slap his face making the hair fly back.

"The view is amazing" Tae said, they settled on the outside sofa comfortably, sipping the drinks in the middle of the night.

"Why do you suddenly want to drink?" Tae asked.

"We're leaving tomorrow and I miss my company already. Dubai is where I started working. It had seen my hard work till I reached the place as the CEO of the branch" Jungkook gulped the drink and again poured one more.

"Acceptable, just think about me I left my home where I lived since I was born and married to you, now living in your house"

"You can live with your family if you want," Jungkook said.

"That's not easy as you say, after marriage In-laws house is also our house, the moment you tie the mangalyam on my neck is the witness that your family is also my family,same goes to you but I don't know who invented this wife has to leave the house, I am obliged to stay with you, I can't go back just like that" Tae said.

Jungkook looks at turmeric smeared rope on Tae's neck "You're not going to remove it"

Taehyung clutched the mangalyam protectively "Never, this mangalyam is holding your life, my husband's life, I will never remove it".

Love marriage or arrange marriage or whatever it is, emotion the wife emotion towards the Mangalyam is precious.

Taehyung's sudden protective emotion made Jungkook surprised, Tae almost cried clutching the mangalyam.

"Hey relax, you are the one who wearing it so I thought you would feel uncomfortable, okay okay if you believe this mangalyam is holding such a power then I'm not saying anything regarding this" Jungkook surrendered after seeing Tae's teary eyes.

Taehyung still holding the thalli glancing at Jungkook with teary eyes "The mangalyam I am wearing, sindoor in my head and metti in my toe, everything is for you so don't joke about it".

"I will not, now stop crying" Jungkook said, looking at Tae who was behaving differently.

Tae blinked away his tears "I am not crying".

"Sure I don't see any tears from your eyes" Older teased Tae, lighting the mood.

Tae slapped Jungkook shoulder lightly "Enough with your drinks".

"Last glass please" Jungkook showed a puppy eyes "you didn't drink more than one glass"

"Is he asking my permission to drink?" Tae thought to himself.

Jungkook poured another glass of wine gave it to his wife, Taehyung drink his wine licking his lips.

"After having so many glasses you're still sober?" Tae asked.

"I have a high tolerance"

Tae Hmm-ed sipping the wine. Moment of comfortable silence, they just enjoying peaceful night watching stars.

"Why are you supporting your family alone?What happened to your father?" still looking at the sky.

"My father died when I was nineteen and he told me to take care of everyone and I am doing that".

"You have an elder sister right? Jungkook curiously asked, Tae is second child still his dad wants him to take care of the family.

"Yeah still he trusted me and my sister didn't do a job even after dad's death"

"Mm had a hard life" He glanced at Tae.

"At first it was tough anyway I managed everything with help of appa, he is the first man to trust me after Dad and gave me a job, now my elder sister is married, younger sister going to get married so I just have one more responsibility that is settle Jhope life.

"Dad is really fond of you, he almost jumped when I told him about our marriage" Older said smiling at his Dad's happiness.

"He's my savior"

"I'm sure if he is younger, then he would have proposed to you then you would have been my step-mom" Jungkook laughed.

"What nonsense are you saying?" Tae hits the older man's bicep.

"Just saying" Jungkook lean on Tae's shoulder.

"I resemble your mom that's why he takes extra care of me".

"Then my mom must be very beautiful" Jungkook said the truth.

Taehyung blinks his eyes thinking "Is this man indirectly saying I am beautiful?".

"Have you ever seen your mom?" Tae asked.

"No, mom left us when I was two and dad didn't show a photo of my mom thinking I will miss my mother's love" Jungkook didn't remember his mother from his two years of memory.

Tae looked at Jungkook whose face was close to him "Do you hate your mom?"

"No, My mom must be very loving and caring, that's why Dad is still in love with him" Jungkook used to wonder why he didn't hate his mother.

The reason is his dad, he never said anything bad about his mom and no one loves a person this much who left the husband and two years old child, their love is strong enough for dad to love his mother, his dad's love for his mother proved that his mother is a good person.

"Yeah, Are you sleepy?" Tae asked, distracting the topic.

Jungkook nods and hugs Tae's waist putting his weight on him, totally sleeping on him.

"Let's go to the room" Instead of reply he heard Jungkook's low snoring sound.

"Hey Jungkook get up.. oh god this man" Tae try hard to pull Jungkook away yet he didn't succeed.

Tae laid on the sofa after so much struggle adjusting himself under Jungkook, made the older lay above him comfortably and put a blanket on both of them, close his eyes to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

This summer is frying me alive🥵

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.1K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
232K 6.5K 35
Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married couple from the day after their wedding. ...
300K 14K 41
A story of a CEO and a restaurant owner.where Taehyung is a rude & cold person,an introvert gets married to jungkook a clumsy & sweet boy,an extrover...