Broken wing: Seven Deadly Sin...

Von Twinshift

____ "When shooting stars streak across the same sky in form of a cross, Britannia will face her darkest hour... Mehr

Character profile and prologue
Chapter 1: The holy knights sword.
Chapter 2: Sin in the white forest.
Chapter 3: A young girls dream.
Chapter 4: Even if you die along the way.
Chapter 5: The poem off beginnings.
Chapter 6: A touching reunion.
Chapter 8: Dark pulse.
Chapter 9: The Viazel Fighting Festival
Chapter 10: Pent-up feelings.
Chapter 11: Bloodcurdling Canon
Chapter 12: The angel of destruction.
Chapter 13: A Reader of Books and Unholy Knight
Chapter 14: The Legends, Provoked.
Chapter 15: The First Sacrifice and The Courage Charm
Chapter 16: The Looming Threat.
Chapter 17: What I Can Do For You.
Chapter 18: Despair Descends
Chapter 19: The Heroes.
Chapter 20: The Dark Drean Begins
Chapter 21: Our Fighting Festival
Chapter 22: The Shape of Love
Chapter 23: Revival of the Demon Clan
Chapter 24: Existance & Proof and The Sacred Treasure Lostvayne
Chapter 25: The Ten Commandments on the Move & Overwhelming Violence
Chapter 26: The Cheif Holy Knigt Atones For His Sins and Where Memories Lead
Chapter 27: The Druid's Holy Land

Chapter 7: The fearesome pursuer.

317 11 0
Von Twinshift

__

Y/n ran between crystals and tried her best to follow the spirit in front of her. "Mom! Come back!" She begged as she ran.

She had run for a while until she got tired she sat down to take a breather. Trying her best not to cry as she lost her mother. "I-I'm sorry..." Y/n said meekly and put her head to the ground in defeat. "Sorry about what? My child?" A familiar voice said. Y/n's eyes widened and looked up. "Mom?" She said and blinked fast to make sure it wasn't her head pulling tricks. "Mom!" She said and hugged M/n, who hugged back. 

M/n pulled away and put a hand on Y/n's cheek. "Look how much you have grown, my little girl." M/n said. "I-I'm sorry!" Y/n begged, her eyes started to water up. "I-I am so sorry that I couldn't protect them, that I couldn't protect you." "You have nothing to say sorry for, my child." M/n said with a smile. "You keep our legacy up by your survival, you are stronger than I could ever imagine. You could unlock all your magic easily, you just need to believe in yourself." "But it's hard, I feel so guilty..." Y/n said and looked down in embarrassment. "You need to let go of the guilt. Only in that way, will you be free." M/n said.

Suddenly there was an explosion. "It sounds like your friends need help." "But I can't leave yo-" Y/n got cut of when she realized her mom was gone. Y/n stood there for a while... then she smiled. "Thank you... mother." She said and then looked back at where the explosion was. And then suddenly she was there... 'did I teleport?' She thought. Maybe her mother was right, if she let go of her guilt she could unlock her full potential.

"Ah, the Vice Grand Master, I have heard so much about you." A girl with black hair said. "I'm not quite sure if you live up to the rumors however."

"How did you get here?" Meliodas asked. "You just appeared out of nowhere?" "I teleported." Y/n said simply. She gave Meliodas a determined nod and looked back at the Knight. "And who are you supposed to be?" "I am Guila, a holy knight." Guila said. "Go figure." Y/n said. "Not obvious at all." The sarcasm in her tone was very clear. "Getting sassy now are we..." Guila said. Y/n felt something by her back and she teleported just in time, as an explosion happened right behind her. She did feel some of the impact on her back but she was mostly fine.

Suddenly there was an other explosion, a really big one. Meliodas flew right into a crystal wall. Right after came Diane who landed on Meliodas and lastly was Y/n who leaned on the giants stomach. "Huh, that broke the fall quite a bit." Y/n said and jumped of Diane. She then noticed Meliodas managed to hold up Diane and he wasn't crushed at all. "Captian!" Diane said. "You're heavy!" Meliodas said "Thats so mean! How could you say that to a girl!" Diane said. "Look, now's not the time for this. That Guila girl is coming." Y/n said and looked over at the knight who got closer.

"Diane the Serpent Sin." Guila said as she got closer and closer, every step she took echoed on the crystals around. "Endowed with possibly the greatest physical strength of the Sins. As a Giant, a close bond with the earth, and manifesting the magical ability of 'Creation.' I'd been looking forward to seeing it in person." Diane stood up and looked at the small human before her. "And? What do you think?" Diane asked and got into fighting position. "Frankly, a bit disappointed." Guila said. "It didn't quite live up to what I'd heard in the stories." "Then let's see how you liked this!" Diane said and clashed her fists together to make a formation of a creation spell.

She touched the ground and under Guila there was something that made her sink. "It's Sand Whirl!" She said "we can also take minerals and turn them into sand. Just a little FYI." "Oh, I see. Most informative." Guila said, she sunk and then used an explosion to push herself out and into the air. Diane picked up a crystal and threw it at Guila but the Knight used her sword to make the crystal explode. The force of it made Diane fly back and hit a giant crystal right in the head.

Meliodas came up behind Guila to strike her with his hand but the girl quickly dodged. Meliodas used his hand to clash with the sword and they where at a small stalemate. "And then of course there's the legendary Captian of the Seven Deadly Sins, Meliodas." Guila said. "Your might dose indeed live up to the stories I've heard! But it's quite a strange thing. I noticed that you're not using your sword." Guila jumped back sat in a crouched position, her sword pointed at Meliodas.

"You think your bare hands can stop my blade?" Guila finished and was on her way to strike Meliodas. "Well, if you really wanna know." He said and took out his sword. "Captian has her now!" Diane said and made an air punch. "I wouldn't be so sure..." Y/n said, Y/n had noticed that the girl used speed as her main tactic. Meliodas was fast but he wasn't fast enough.

Meliodas used full counter to make the explosion go back to Guila. "You got her good!" Diane said. "Oh, I see." Guila said, the explosion barley affected her. "So your magic ability is Full Counter. If there's any offensive magic directed at you, it's reflected back the the caster at double strength. Fascinating. In short, the more powerful your opponent, the more fearsome your defense. But that also means it's weakness is not being able to initiate an attack." "I get it." Meliodas said with a smirk. "You knew that, so you've been holding back on your ability." "Come now, all three of you." Guila said. "Time to try harder. After all, I did kill myself to be here."

Diane charged at Diane but the giant was once again pushed back with the force of a gigantic explosion and hit her head hard again. Making her lay on the ground. Meliodas and Guila had a clash for a while until the explosions hit the best of Meliodas who wasn't fast enough. The only one left was Y/n.

"Ah and the Vice Grand Master. I'm surprised you haven't intervened yet? Are you scared?" Guila asked. "No, it would just be unfair if you had to fight multiple people at the same time, I think I have the speed to keep up with you." Y/n said with a smirk. Guila giggled out of excitement. "Good! I've been waiting for a challenge." She said.

Guila tried to strike Y/n with her blade but Y/n teleported behind Guila and hit the girl in the back, it made Guila crash into a giant crystal and creat a dent. But Guila immediately recovered and jumped in front of Y/n. "I have heard so much about you, there are so many rumors that surrounded your legend." She said. "It's rumored you're the only Angel left, a race that was almost wiped out by the demons so many thousands of years ago. But it's also said that Angels had great power." Guila tried to strike Y/n again, but Y/n teleported behind Guila. However, Guila anticipated this and managed to strike Y/n with an explosion. Y/n got surrounded in smoke.

"It might be true, Guila." Y/n said, the smoke evaporated and it turned out Y/n had used her old ability steel wing to protect herself, even if she only had one wing left it turned out she could still do it. Maybe it was her guilt of her trauma that locked it away but it was back now. "But if you know so much, than you should know that iron is my weakness. You don't have that much armor to speak of." Y/n said and kicked the girl in the stomach. The girl was sent flying backwards but she used an explosion to instead make her fly towards Y/n who barley managed to dodge the flying tackle.

"You really do live up to your legends." Guila said. "Your stronger than they say even. It's so exciting that it makes my entire body itchy and tense, but it feels good." Guila said. "Right back at ya." Y/n said.

_

The girls continued there clash until Y/n was the loser. While Y/n was fast, Guila was faster at adapting and learning from her opponent. "It seems I got the best of you." Guila said, she could have stricken Y/n one last time to make sure the girl wouldn't be able to fight any longer. "But I see you as a worthy opponent and I will let you go." She said and turned her focus back to Meliodas and Diane. Y/n did a bow towards the girl and sat herself by Diane. "How could you let her go?!" Diane said. "She is very honorable when she fought. I would be evil if didn't show her the same respect. Angel code." Y/n said, Angels did have a lot of pride when it came to fighting.

"Okay, let's go Captian." Diane said and used earth magic to make Meliodas get a high ground. Meliodas jumped of the platform and onto Guila in anger, he was quite enraged after Guila had hurt Y/n pretty bad. He would have interfered if Y/n wouldn't have gotten angry. Meliodas and Guilas swords touched, but Meliodas was just a decoy as Diane took a girl in her fists, however Guila created a big explosion which made the sins and Y/n fly backwards, Y/n landing on Dianes stomach again.

"You really need to try harder." Guila said. "With paltry attempts like that, you can't fight my magical ability called Explosion." Y/n would have made fun of the simple name Explosion if she didn't have respect for the young knight. Suddenly Guilas sword got pulled back as Ban came up behind her. "Sorry about that!" Ban said. "Gotta stop you right there. Can't have ya hurting my girlfriend." "Ban!" Meliodas said and jumped of Diane's leg, it seems that Meliodas for now ignored what Ban called Y/n.

"It's Ban the Fox Sin!" Guila said. "Would you kindly let go of my rapier?" "Hey, I take offense at that, lady! I'm not touching anything if yours!" Ban used his magic to pull the sword towards him but Guila pulled back. "Oh, I see. This is your magical ability. Snatch!" Guila said. "Very well, I'll give you something more appropriate for a sneaky thief like yourself."

She fired an explosion at Ban which fired of by his face. When the smoke dissipated, Ban laid on the ground with his clothes completely destroyed. He had some open wounds but they would heal soon. "I had heard you were indestructible, but that should keep even you out of the fight for a little while." Guila said.

Meliodas came up behind her and tried to make her fall by swiping by her leg. Guila jumped however and used smoke to hide herself and then come up behind Meliodas instead and hit him. Y/n used telekinesis to make him fly towards her instead with a general fall. "You good?" Y/n asked and looked down at him. "Yea, thank you." He said and had an extra look at her boobs. "Stop being such a pervert!" Diane said, she would have hit Meliodas if that wouldn't hurt Y/n too. "You alive in there captain?" Ban asked and stood up while stretching his arms.

"I admit I'm impressed." Guila said. "Your indestructibility is very nice indeed" she was pointing her sword at the group with a small explosion ball at the tip. "You better believe it." Ban said. "There's no way you can beat somebody you can't kill." That statement made Guila giggle. "Unkillable and and unbeatable are two different things." She said. "If I wanted you down for good, any number of ways would work." "Damn, this chick is starting to freak me out." Ban said and cracked his fists. "You think she's right Ban?" Meliodas asked mockingly. "You realized now that you aren't all high and mighty?" Y/n asked in the same tone. "Why don't you three save the chatting for later, okay?" Diane asked.

Guila made a chuckle and made a gigantic expression happen. Diane used her body to shield Y/n in her hands while Meliodas and Ban used her body to not fly back, but both were wounded. "I'm impressed you didn't just go flying with the pressure of the wave." Guila said. "The strength of you Giants is truly something to behold."

Diane opened her hands and looked at Y/n. "Hey, Y/n, are you okay?" Diane asked. "Yeah. Thanks to you I am." Y/n said. "If you were gonna take the hit, you could've shieled us just a little." Ban said. "Nope." Diane said. "Great." Ban and Maleiodas said in sarcasm. "Y/n, I'm not gonna make it." Diane said. "Send me off with a sweet kiss!" Y/n knew Diane was faking it but she gave her a kiss on the cheek anyway. "Ahhh!" Diane squealed out of happiness and blushed like crazy. "Could I get one too?" Ban asked with a play full smirk. "Yea, I also need one." Meliodas said. "You two can just walk it of. No big deal." Y/n said and have them back the same playful smirk. The guys faces had changed to disappointment however. "Come on..." "unfair..."

"This is the legendary order?" Guila asked and shook her head. "Begging for kisses instead of fighting?" She was mocking the sins. "Meh, priorities." Ban said and shrugged, it made Y/n laugh. While that distracted Guila, Meliodas and Ban ran at her. Guila used an explosion to push Ban away and created smoke to distract Meliodas, then she kicked him the head. Ban tried to jumped from above and attack her, but Guila stabbed him in the neck with her sword. "In the end, I suppose most legends are mere fantasy anyway." Guila said. "The only real opponent he-" Guila got cut of as Kings Chastiefol stabbed Ban and hit Guila, sending the knight back. King laned at the end of his spear and looked at Ban. "Hello there, Ban."

To be continued...

(This one is shorter, but I had to cut out a lot between Ban, King and Elaine. Plus some scenes with Elizabeth and Hawk.)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

169K 3.7K 19
I suck at these things so just read the book. (It'll be worth it) Enjoy~
83.3K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...
11.9K 306 7
╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗ 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬~𝐁𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦】 ╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღ...
72.3K 1.3K 20
⚠️Read warnings before you read⚠️ [COMPLETED] [OLD] (Formerly called: She's Mine!) Sorry not editing this. The mistakes will remain. You are the de...