โœฏ{Kid in Twisted wonderland}โœฏ

By KatiekiaKoko

{"๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ"} ~~~ [Y/n] was just a normal k... More

โœฏIntroductionโœฏ
1.๐Ÿฌ{Into twisted wonderland!}๐Ÿฌ
2.๐Ÿช„ Sorting ceremony ๐Ÿช„
3.๐Ÿ˜๏ธNo way home๐Ÿ˜๏ธ
4.๐Ÿš๏ธ Ramshackle's new guest๐Ÿš๏ธ
5.๐ŸซUnexpected events๐Ÿซ
6.๐Ÿ’ฅTrouble brewing๐Ÿ’ฅ
7.โ—Disastersโ—
8.๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธThe chandelier ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ
9.โ›๏ธDwarfs mineโ›๏ธ
10.๐Ÿช„A new beginning ๐Ÿช„
aI.๐Ÿฅ€The tart๐Ÿฅ€
II.๐Ÿฅ€Dreams and diamonds๐Ÿฅ€
III.๐Ÿฅ€ Painting roses๐Ÿฅ€
IV.๐Ÿฅ€Classes๐Ÿฅ€
V.๐Ÿฅ€Clover๐Ÿฅ€
VI.๐Ÿฅ€ Unexpected guests๐Ÿฅ€
VII.๐Ÿฅ€picking chestnuts ๐Ÿฅ€
VIII.๐Ÿฅ€ Baking and breaking ๐Ÿฅ€
IX.๐Ÿฅ€Wastage๐Ÿฅ€
X.๐Ÿฅ€Childhood memories๐Ÿฅ€
๐ŸชžHAPPY BIRTHDAY VIL(SKIT)
๐ŸฉHAPPY BIRTHDAY RUGGIE
โ™ ๏ธHAPPY BIRTHDAY DEUCE
โญHappy birthday Kalim
๐ŸฆHAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONA
๐ŸŽ‚ BIRTHDAY SPECIAL ๐ŸŽ‚
Lol I was bored
yepp pt2!
Last one for now-
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
TYSM!!!
(โ โ•ฅโ ๏นโ โ•ฅโ )
BRO-
EnstarsXTwst (1)
Suddenly I love enstars again ๐Ÿ˜

20k+ special!

379 15 5
By KatiekiaKoko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person pov:

What a beautiful day. Nothing chaotic and nothing over blotting. Just a peaceful day.

This day was seeming quite peaceful and lucky for our dear [Y/N].

Oh wait. I jinxed it.
~
"Hey prefect!" Deuce called out as he saw a familiar kid with a floating talking cat.

"Hm? Oh hi deuce!" She replied hurrying over to him.

"I'm glad it's finally the weekend. I can hopefully study for the upcoming tests." Deuce sighed as the two students walked around campus.

"Me too. I just hope that Ace studies too. I'm tired of helping him cheat." [Y/N] said exhaustedly.

"Hehe. Yes it's very tiring. Who knew he'd be too stupid to not even be able to cheat." The blueberry head chuckled.

"True. You know what they say. You need brains to cheat as well." The kid said.
~

*At ramshackle*

'Finally peace!' [Y/N] thought happily. 'Grim is asleep, Deuce is busy studying, Floyd-senpai is busy working at mostro lounge and Ace is busy doing...Ace things.'

The little girl happily skipped towards the lounge area and sat down on the sofa.

'im bored. I'll just check magicam since this was the only social media I was introduced to when I came here :')'

She took out her iPad (#notsponseredbyApple) and clicked on her profile.

'might as well check how many followers-' her thoughts got cut off

Yes. She can't escape getting cut off.

'20K FOLLOWERS? FROM WHERE THE HECK-'

"Today's such a good day!" She exclaimed happily.

Oh boy. I'm sorry for ruining your day but, I'm the author so....I do what I want.

She went to her FYP to check if anybody congratulated her for this milestone.

There were quite a few people congratulating her but then she came across this one post.

"*Sigh*"
.
..
...
....
"ACEEEEEE"

Poor Ace was just walking down the hallway during school hours when he kept feeling like somebody was watching him.

Could be Rook.

He turned around but saw no one.

"Weird." He muttered.

During class he felt the same. Somehow he felt wide awake during the history lecture. It wasn't that Professor Trein was talking about something interesting but Ace felt like somebody was staring right at him.

He carefully turned around as to not to attract the attention of the teacher.

Again, nothing.

"There's something seriously wrong with this school..." He mumbled worryingly.

Ace didn't feel the same way when he was at heartslabyul so he shook of the feeling.

"Time to go prank my favourite prefect" he said to himself as he packed the donut Trey made for [Y/N] inside a box.

"What better way to celebrate than to eat a donut filled with ketchup." Ace grinned stupidly as he made his way out with Deuce. Cus he didn't want to get in trouble alone.

Typical Ace behaviour.

Deuce saw a familiar cat nearby in the courtyard and went towards it.

"Hey Grim. What're you doing here?"

"Me? I- uh- um-. Listen. Don't tell anyone but the great Grim needs a henchman right?! So if something happened to my best henchman what would I do?" Grim tried to explain while trying not to sound like he cared for the kid.

"Right." Deuce replied. "Where is [Y/N] though?"

"No need to ask just look over there..." Grim pointed in the direction of Ace from which soon a scream was heard.

"[Y/N] YOU SCARED MY SOUL OUT OF ME!" Ace yelled at the kid that had just appeared from nowhere.

She just smiled.

"Uhhh...Earth to [Y/N]?"

"I was having an awesome day. But an Acehole had to ruin it." She said while menacingly moving forward.

"Hahaha- I have no idea what you mean.." The ginger-red head said while backing away and yeeting the box of donut into a nearby bush.

The little girl started speed walking towards Ace as if she was about to kill him. All horror movie style.

Ace began to run.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?"
the kid asked loudly.

"CUS YOU'LL KILL ME."

"How the heck did this happen...." Trey asked looking at Ace in the infirmary with an ice pack on his face and a bandage on his nose.

"Apparently he got knocked out when [Y/N] was questioning him." Riddle sighed.

"Q-QUESTIONING?" Cater exclaimed.

"Yes.  You remember the post Ace made about Pranking [Y/N]? Apparently she saw it and decided to give Trappola a taste of his own medicine."

"Ok. But what happened to Deuce abd Grim?" Trey asked looking over at the two.

"They saw Ace get beat up by a child and saw [Y/N] make Ace eat the donut." Riddle replied.

.
..
...
"Did we do something that we ended up with this demon-angel kid?" Trey mumbled.

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol I have no idea what I wrote- but hope you enjoyed this concoction of memes and chaos-

Thank you all so much for helping me reach 20k+ reads on this story!

I felt bad for not updating for so long so I decided to update today. Next update will come near summer vacation (1st June)!

Stay cool everyone (literally this summer heat is killing me) and have a good day/night!

Once again, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.3K 50
โ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ โž In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
124K 4.5K 71
"Vil Scheonheit, indeed you are beautiful, elegant and strong... but you have focused on the beauty outside not inside. Therefore, I curse you to be...
293 18 10
Some random stories, and other stuff on Twisted Wonderland(+ocs). I might vent sometims too.