20k+ special!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third person pov:

Third person pov:

What a beautiful day. Nothing chaotic and nothing over blotting. Just a peaceful day.

This day was seeming quite peaceful and lucky for our dear [Y/N].

Oh wait. I jinxed it.
~
"Hey prefect!" Deuce called out as he saw a familiar kid with a floating talking cat.

"Hm? Oh hi deuce!" She replied hurrying over to him.

"I'm glad it's finally the weekend. I can hopefully study for the upcoming tests." Deuce sighed as the two students walked around campus.

"Me too. I just hope that Ace studies too. I'm tired of helping him cheat." [Y/N] said exhaustedly.

"Hehe. Yes it's very tiring. Who knew he'd be too stupid to not even be able to cheat." The blueberry head chuckled.

"True. You know what they say. You need brains to cheat as well." The kid said.
~

*At ramshackle*

'Finally peace!' [Y/N] thought happily. 'Grim is asleep, Deuce is busy studying, Floyd-senpai is busy working at mostro lounge and Ace is busy doing...Ace things.'

The little girl happily skipped towards the lounge area and sat down on the sofa.

'im bored. I'll just check magicam since this was the only social media I was introduced to when I came here :')'

She took out her iPad (#notsponseredbyApple) and clicked on her profile.

'might as well check how many followers-' her thoughts got cut off

Yes. She can't escape getting cut off.

'20K FOLLOWERS? FROM WHERE THE HECK-'