8.🕯️The chandelier 🕯️

Before I start I would like to apologize for not posting this chapter earlier! There was an internet issue so that's why I wasn't able to write anything-

Hope you all understand!
~

Third person point of view:

[Y/N] and Grim were standing in the cafeteria wondering where the heck did Ace go.

Grim was going on about if he caught Ace he would knock some sense into him.

[Y/N] on the other hand, was busy thinking about other things.

'what if he's ditched us and went to his dorm! What will we do then! We can't just enter his dorm like that!' she were lost in thought but Grim snapped her out of it quickly.

"Oi henchman! Let's go find that Fire head and teach him a lesson!" Grim said and started going to the hallway and The girl followed.
~
Soon they arrived at a classroom and looked around.

"Can't believe Ace would ditch us...I thought he would've been scared of Mr Crowley." The little girl said to Grim.

"How could he ditch us like that!"Grim started again. "Wait till I get a hold of him!"

"Welp there's no one here-" The poor girl got cutoff.. again.. better get used to it-.

"No,I'm here" A voice suddenly spoke which made the two people jump.

The two looked around and saw a picture on the wall.

"Ffgyaaaaa! The picture talked!"Grim screamed.

"what in the hogwarts is this???" [Y/N] asked.

"Ofcourse! Every picture here can speak! The wall lady over there,the wall gentleman over here, everyone can speak!" The portrait replied to the two's astonishment.

"This is normal you know." The picture spoke to the two.

"Rightttt. Talking portraits and pictures. Yep totally your normal everyday thing." The girl mumbled.

"Now this aside, who are you looking for?" The portrait asked.

"A red headed student with an ace on his face."

"A fire headed idiot!"

Both of them replied.

"Grim I don't know buddy if the picture will be able to tell us anything from your description." [Y/N] face palmed.

"Ahhh I know him. He's one of the freshmen that joined today. He went back to his dorm not to long ago..." The portrait told the two.

.
..
...
'uh oh'

"WHAT HE DITCHED US? THAT FREAKIN-" but the girl stopped Grim before he could continue his rant and dragged the cat away from the classroom thanking the portrait.
~
The picture told them that the entrance was behind the east building. So they went there as fast as they could.

Ace was standing there speaking to himself.

"There's no way I'm washing a hundred windows! Gonna head on home..." But his freedom was short-lived.