🪞HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIL(SKIT)

I have decided

I have decided. A short skirt chapter for every characters birthday:>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person pov:

'every thing is in place.' [Y/N] thought looking around the pomefiore lounge room with a checklist in hand.

Today was pomefiore's queen's birthday and everything had to go according to plan.

Rook was currently distracting vil at NRC while the first years,The dance competition members,dorm members and other students from the school was here.

"Birthday banner?" The kid called out.

"Check!" Jack and A tall dude said.

He had teal/turquoise hair with a black stripe and heterochromic eyes.

He was Floyd leech!

"Good." The child smiled and put a tick next to banner. "The party games?"

"All here!" Kalim,the childish dorm head of Scarabia, and Cater, the social butterfly of heartslabyul replied.

"Decorations?"

"Here!" Epel and Ortho called out.

"Food?"

"It is prepared." Jamil, kalim's babysitter and Jade, Floyd's twin brother, said.

"And most importantly!" The kid said dramatically, "the cake!"

"All baked and ready to go!" Trey responded.

"Amazing! Everything is prepared! The gifts table is also in order. This is going to be the best party For Vil-senpai ever!" She flung her hands in the air in victory.
~

*At NRC*

*DING*

Rooks phone rung as a message popped up on the screen.

TRICKSTAR:
Everything is prepared Rook! You can bring Vil over!
~
Rook smiled at his phone and typed a reply.
~

ROOK:
We are on our way!

~

*Timeskip to when they get to the dorm*

"Finally we are back. My routine time has been a bit wasted but I suppose that's fine." Vil complained.

"Roi de poison I think you should head inside. There is a surprise waiting for you." Rook said to Vil as he himself swiftly went inside.

"Surprise? Epel better not have done anything stupid!" Vil yelled as he made his way inside.

Pitch black.

No light.

"Rook is this a way of you trying to scare me? Sorry but Halloween is still very far." Vil said sternly.

And then KABOOM!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIL!"

Everyone said in usion even Idia.

"I- I- what?" Vil for the first time ever stuttered.

"Happy birthday Vil-senpai!" [Y/N] said as she ran over and hugged the pretty male who patted her head.

"Did you organise this little potato?" He asked.

"Well everyone helped! Do it wasn't just me!" She replied happily.

"I- um. Well this is. Thank you all so much!" Vil smiled at everyone.

Everyone had lots of fun! They played games grim ofcourse was at the food table. They all are cake and Vil opened his presents.

He couldn't help but notice that a certain someone hadn't given him a gift. He didn't say anything about it obviously. I mean they already did so much.

After the party ended everybody decided to go back to their dorms and rooms.

Vil was outside saying goodbye to all the guests when the little potato came.

"Hello once again Vil!" She said while giving him a big smile.

"Hello Little potato. Do you need something?" He asked.

"I wanted to give you a gift here!" And she handed him a nicely wrapped square gift.

He opened it and he was very surprised.

It was a painting.

"I really thought it suited you you know!" [Y/N] said shyly as she wasn't confident about her painting skills.

"This is very nice potato! This with be hung up in my room!" Vil said his eyes gleaming as he hugged the kid.

"Hehe I'm glad you like it!" She hugged back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all liked this. A little cliché but meh.

Have a good day and happy birthday to vil!👑