5.🏫Unexpected events🏫

Hahaha- I didn't write for a while so another long chapter!
~
Third person point of view:

[Y/N] and Grim were now standing Infront of three ghosts.

'Thank goodness these ghosts aint scary." [Y/N] continuously thought while the ghosts were going on about how they were alone for alot of time.

"Ghosts?"

"GYAHHHH! G-G-GHOOOOOOOSTS!"

both the girl and The cat replied in different tones.

"They won't hurt you grim." The girl told the Scared cat.

"AND DID THEY TELL YA THAT?!" Grim asked a Very smart question which is surprising since he shares a braincell with two idiots- but good for you Grim.

"I- no?" [Y/N] replied. She was also very surprised.

"The people living here got scared of us and left!" One of the ghosts said to the two residents.

'Bro grown teens got scared of these cartoon ghosts? Makes me question if they would even survive a horror movie.' the girl thought.

"We've been lookin' for some more ghost pals! How about you guys?" The other ghost asked.

" No thank you good ghost sir. But you see I have alot to live for." The little girl told the ghosts

On the other side though....Grim was shaking like as if he had been frozen for a bazillion years.

"Grim the great magician isn't afraid of no ghosts!" Grim replied to the ghosts with determination in his voice.

Boom! Suddenly fire everywhere!

"GRIM IF THE GHOSTS AINT GONNA KILL US THEN YOU ARE! YOUR GONNA BURN THIS PLACE TO ASHES WITH ALL OF US INSIDE!" [Y/N] new better that if there was a time to panic. It was now.

"Hehe. Where were you aiming?" A ghost asked Grim.

"Over here! over here!Hehehe!" Another ghost said.

'the ghosts are having to much fun teasing Grim around. Poor cat. If only he let go of his ego and asked for help.' the girl thought as she saw chaos unfold Infront of her.

"Shoot.STOP DISAPPEARING!" Grim told the ghosts.

"You telling them to stop disappearing won't help yk..." The 13 year old was now getting tired.

"Shut up and don't tell me what to do!" Grim said to [Y/N].

"I'll give ya a can of tuna if you win!" The girl bribed the cat.

"HUHH? I'm a genius! I won't let one..."

But grim was cut off with the ghosts chuckling.

"Bunch of cowards ganging up on us!" Grim said while panicking.

"For limited time only! I'll add one more can of tuna for your hard work!" [Y/N] Spoke to the cat.

"Hey! Why don't you instead of standing there being useless, help me by telling me where the ghosts are?!" Grim asked the girl.

"Sure. I mean if I didn't this place wouldn't be standing anymore so I'll help." The girl told the cat.
~
After dealing with the situation with Friendship and Kumbaya stuff, they took care of the ghosts.

'Mr Crowley better start paying me if I have to become a ghost buster for this place.' the girl thought as she sat on the couch besides Grim who looked beat.

"You ok buddy? You look beat." [Y/N] asked Grim with concern.

"This is nothing for the great grim!How 'bout that ghosts? You done?"