VII.🥀picking chestnuts 🥀

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Ace turned around and saw the red short king standing behind him.

After the Mr.Mommy issues roasted Ace he left.

Trey and Cater looked at the quad squad in a awkward way.

"He's really not that bad..." Trey tried to comfort them.

"Oh yeah. Not bad at all. He'll just cut your head off if you break a stupid rule that won't even get you into jail unless you're near the Queen of hearts!" [Y/N] said sarcastically.

"Ahahah. Who knew our kiddo knew sarcasm!" Cater said patting the kids head.

"Well..Riddle's strict behaviour aside, if you want to get on Riddle's goodside
I can help. For a favour ofcourse!" He added slyly.

"Seriously?! Your gonna take money from us?" Ace yelped.

"Hahaha,no no. I'm not so shameless as to ask my first years for money." The green head said quickly.

"Yes but you're shameless enough to defend your friends ridiculous actions..." The kid mumbled.

"What I need, is for you guys to collect chestnuts. I believe you already know that you have to get another tart for Riddle if you want to get that collar off, so why not make a chestnut tart!" Trey suggested.

"Ooo! It's also know as montblanc isn't it?! I've wanted to try it for a while now!" The little girl exclaimed.

"Well this may be our chance henchman!" Grim said with the same amount of enthusiasm.

"If we get food in return, and free food that is, sign us up!" The two said with sparkles in their eyes.

"Well if prefect will do it, then so will I!" Deuce volunteered.

"Yeah yeah. But the real question is how much do you need?" Ace asked.

"Heh heh...2-300 I believe." Trey said nervously.
.
..
...
....
"EH?????"
"THAT MANY?"Deuce yelled.

"WE'LL BE OLD BY THE TIME WE COLLECT THEM ALL!" Ace added.

"TOO MUCH WORK!" Grim screamed.

"Well....food is food..."

"PREFECT!" the quad squad yelled in sync at the poor little child.

"Woah woah, don't yell at kiddo! And you do want that collar off don't you Ace-chan?" Cater said in a cheery tone.

"Yes but..that's not all haha. I can't be doing all the work, so I'll have you all roast them and remove the outer shell.." Trey dropped a bomb.