♠️HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEUCE

Its deuce's bday! It's summer vacations so I might actually have time to get his bday card!
~
This bday chapter I will try to make it actually good- (I hope)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deuce's pov:

It was I think 6AM when I was woken up by the worst way possible.

Here's what happened:

I was asleep.

And I was dreaming.

It was a good dream.

But then I felt like something was looking at me.

I started hearing voices.

Muffled ofcourse.

I woke up and saw three faces hovering over mine.
.
..
...
I ended up getting up way too violently and accidentally headbutting the three.

After I rubbed my head and my eyes and got to see a better look, I realised it was little prefect,Grim and Ace.

And the looked.... horrified?

"We're dead." [Y/N] said looking at me with worry.

"We're definitely going to be beheaded!" Grim whined and went behind [Y/N].

"Heya Deuce! Why don't you go back to sleep! Just close your eyes and go back to your dream!"Ace said in a fake sweet voice. He's annoying -_-.

But my friend.
And Grim and [Y/N] and epel and sebek and jack and-

The list is long.

I was about to say something when miss prefect held up a finger silencing me to not speak as the three huddled up.

They weren't exactly being secretive.

"WELL WHAT DO WE DO?" I could hear Grim whisper yell.

"Lower your fricking voice Grim! No point in huddling up!" I could here miss prefect whisper to him.

"Well, kiddo you have gotta know some lullabies right? Sing it to him and make him fall asleep! I'm too young to lose my head!"Ace pleaded.

"Shut up! I'm trying to think....hmmm...what if we...hit him over the head and make him unconscious? Wait never mind. We'll be in more punishment. Hmmmmmm....."

The next things I only heard were her constant muttering.

"Uhhh...what is this about?" I finally was able to speak.

"Oh. Your still here?" [Y/N] asked not even looking at me.

'ack- WAS I REALLY LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS HER AGE? IM SORRY MOM!' I thought. Kids can be cruel :').

"Well how about this..." She reached up and pulled Ace's ear down to her level and whispered something. Though I could see Ace squealing in pain. His ear was turning red from the pain.

She finally finished.

"Me n Grim will see you two in a bit!" The kid smiled at me and then left with Grim.