4.🏚️ Ramshackle's new guest🏚️

Third person point of view:

"Eh?!" Crowley exclaimed. The mirror has never said anything like this before- or has it?

"The place where they belong is nowhere in this world." The dark mirror repeated again.

"It does not exist" The mirror ended it's statement.

"What did you say?! This is unbelievable! But the unbelievable has been on a parade today." The bird spoke.

"Ummm...Mr Crowley- what does the mirror mean?"[Y/N] finally spoke up. Was the poor little girl going to be stuck here for ever? What was going to happen to her?(she is going to become a therapist for people. That's what's going to happen to her.)

But of course! Crowley ignored her.

"This is the first time something like this has happened since I became headmaster! What should be...." Crowley was now mumbling to himself. Or he thought he was since the girl could hear everything he said.
"Where exactly did you come from?" Crowley asked the girl.

"Ummm I came from [Your City]."
[Y/N] replied to the crow man.

Crowley's pov:

"I've never heard of that place before." I replied. Was the girl joking. Was this a new joke kids are playing?

"I have a general grasp from where the students come from! Never have I ever heard that name..." I spoke. The child can't be joking. They look genuinely scared.

"Let's do some research in the library." I told [Y/N] signalling the little girl to follow me.
{Hours pass}
"The really is nothing here! Are you sure you are not joking around?" I asked the child.

"Of course not! Why would I joke about something like this sir?" The girl replied.

"The name of your home is not on the map or even in history!" I told the girl.

"There is a slight possibility that your from another world. I spoke to the kid.

"I'M AN ALIEN? I HAVE BEEN LIED TO MY WHOLE LIFE! MOM DAD HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" The girl said frantically Pacing around and asking questions from herself.

'Do kids really get this dramatic nowadays?' I thought to myself worrying for this generation.(Who isn't tho)

"Do you have any identification? Anything that can support your claim?" I asked. She must have something.

'did I trigger a bomb?'

"Speaking of that I didn't have anything with me. Not a suitcase not my Ipad- wait. Wait. MY IPAD! HOW AM I GOING TO TALK TO MY PARENTS OR FRIENDS???" [Y/N] started to panic again.

'How in the world do I calm down a child?' I thought. This girl is worrying me.

"This is quite the concerning situation." I mumbled out.

"I possibly can't let someone who can't use magic into this school!" I started to feel panicked too.

"But as an educator I can't just throw out a penniless helpless little child out on the street with no forms of communication whatsoever." I Spoke up.(for some reason I wanted to write yeet instead of throw out- it suited better tho-)

"For I am gracious!" I Told the girl.
Of Course everyone should know that!

But why does the girl look skeptical? I guess she just can't believe I'm so gracious!(I wonder why.)

"There is an unused building on campus. You can stay there for the time being until I find a way to send you back to your home." I said to [Y/N]

"Is it clean-"

"My graciousness is limitless! Now we better get to the dorm. It may be old but it certainly has a charm to it!" I replied to the girl guiding her to the dorm.

[Y/N]'s POV:

'I was being dragged across a school I don't go to by a man I don't know to a place I also don't know. Red flags? Alot!' I thought as Mr Crowley took me across campus.

He suddenly stopped Infront of a destroyed- or a nicer word ramshackle house.

"Ummm sir is this a murder house? If so may I ask how many people were murdered here?" I asked the crow.

"I assure you it's better on the inside and no one's been murdered here child." Crowley said to me reassuring me.

"Now let's go inside-"

"May I ask why it is unused?" I asked. Finally I got my revenge! I interrupted him!

"Hmmm well I think it was because of some ghosts." Crowley replied casually.

"Yep. Ghosts. Just average everyday things. Totally something everyone sees." I muttered under my breath. Let's just hope the ghosts are as funny as everyone here. And not scary. Or I'm booking it.
~
We entered the house and boy oh boy. The house was NOT a pretty sight. Didn't Crowley say no murder happened here? Then why was the place recked? It wasn't THAT bad but still-

"Staying here will atleast keep you out of the rain!" Mr Crowley said positively.

"Wait- it's raining- I didn't even notice." I looked out the window and saw rain pouring down.

"Well we might as well sit down" Crowley said smiling but his smiled turned upside down after seeing the couch.

"Wow. The dust looks like snow. We have to clean just to sit down???" I said to Crowley. Even if it's abandoned its school property! Clean it atleast once a month!

"Very well then. I shall take my leave. Please do not wonder around the school! We do not want a lost child at our school." Mr Crowley said that and left.

"Zang. Think about a useless headmaster."

'might as well start cleaning' I thought but just then suprise suprise Grim popped outta Nowhere.

"You sneaked back here didn't ya?" I asked unfazed.

"Hey! If ya think I'm gonna give up just cus I got kicked out you got another thing coming!" Grim said acting Strong.

"Well if ya wanna stay help me clean. Though if you don't wanna help. I don't mind. I can just let you soak in the rain." I told the cat who looked conflicted but then spoke up.

"Fine I'll help. But can't you use magic?" Grim asked curiously.

"Nope." I replied simply.

"Pfft- how useless! Y'know I'm going to become the greatest mage out there! The strongest magician! I've been well waiting for an ebony carriage for a long time now... But I guess the dark mirror just doesn't recognise my talent! Now if ya want me to help ya better prepare a can of tuna!" Grim told me.

'Honestly I like how he can get positive quickly. I like that he has a goal. I'll try my best to help him!' I thought as we went on trying to find a bucket.

But we heard a noise.

"Did you hear that Grim?"

" Of course I did!" He replied hiding behind me.'wow so strong' I thought rolling my eyes.

THEN POOF! GHOSTS!

"We haven't had a guest in sooo long!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poof! Long chapter! I'm sorry I didn't update for two whole days. I was outta motivation- I hope this makes up for it!
~
Have an amazing day everyone!