2.🪄 Sorting ceremony 🪄

[Y/N]'s pov:

Infront of me stood a veryyyy tall man. He looked like a crow- crow or not I felt like he was bad news.
~
Currently he had his rope-or rather the 'lash of love' as he called it around grim bounding him. I felt bad for the raccoon kitty. This was animal abuse!
~
"Ah found you atlast! Are you one of the new students?" He bent down a little so that he could talk to me. How dare he? I'm not that small- right?

"You shouldn't do things like that young child! Leaving the gate on your own like that." He scolded me a little. I was in a coffin old man. What'd you want me to do???

"Not only that but you really must learn to train your familiar which has broken a bunch of rules!" Ok now he's really starting to get on my nerves- I'm a kid dude- and also,

"He is not my familiar!"
"Let me go! I'm not their freaking familiar!"
Me and Grim said at the same time. Honestly how can this man be so stupid? I suppose he really is a crow because he has a bird brain.

"Sure sure. The rebellious ones always say that. Quite down for a moment." He said to Grim before turning to me.

"My goodness. It's precedented for a student to leave their Gate on their own." DID HE JUST IGNORE WHAT ME AND GRIM SAID? OH COME ON!

"How inpatient can you be?"

"Sir please listen to me!." I said exasperated.

"I don't know where the heck I am. I don't know anything about this place, Grim is NOT my familiar and lastly I am not a student! Or atleast I think I'm not?" I finally said all the things I wanted to say. Let's just hope he doesn't brush it off-

"The sorting ceremony is about to end. We must get back! You are the only one who has not been sorted to a house yet."
.
..
...
....
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

       3rd person point of view:

The Helpless little girl was dragged back to the hall of mirrors by The man. The poor lost soul just wanted to go back home and watch anime. Is that to much to ask for?
~
The crow man suddenly stopped outside of the doors leading to the hall and bent down to talk to the kid.

"I almost forgot to mention! I am dire Crowley! The headmaster of this school. What's your name young one?" Mr Crowley introduced himself and honestly the name suited him.

"I'm [Y/N]!" The little soul replied.

"Very well [Y/N]! Let's head into the hall and get you sorted!" He said giving her a smile.
~
The two went inside the hall and the little girl saw many students. Crowley told her to go to the 'dark mirror' as he called it and it would sort her in her house.

The girl walked towards the mirror avoiding everyone's stare.

"State your name." The mirror asked.

"[Y/N]." The girl said.

The mirror thought for a while and said something that she felt like it shouldn't have hurt her like it did-

"The shape of thy soul is.......I don't know." The dark mirror said after thinking for a while.

There was silence. A silence that felt like it could swallow the whole room.

Finally a certain bird brain spoke up,

"Come again?" Crowley asked confused.

"I sense not a spark of magic from this one." The mirror responded to the bird.

'Ouch. Could've been nicer :')'. [Y/N] thought.

"The colour,the shape,all are nothing." The dark mirror told Crowley.

At this point she was mentally crying. 'DUDE IM STILL A KID- GO EASY ON MEH-'she thought.

"Therefore they are suited for no dormitory."The dark mirror continued.

Now tears were really starting to come in her eyes. Not from sadness but for ✨ Dramatic effect✨. 'Seriously though. Could this mirror get any meaner.' little did she know it would.

"An ebony carriage would never go to pick up someone with no magic!" Mr bird brain said.

"An ebony carriage?I never saw it. Or even heard a horse. I mean horses usually carry carriages right?" [Y/N] said a little confused.

But Of course Crowley ignored the girl. [The moment I started playing twisted wonderland I wanted to punch this man. I hope there is an event or story where we get to slap or hit him.]

"In 100 years there has NOT been a mistake in student selection!"

'wait. In a hundred years? Idk how long this school's been open for but it sure seems 1000 years old- so did something like this happen before?' [Y/N] thought to herself. The girl was starting to get worried each second.

Right before Crowley could say something else disaster struck.

Grim had broken free from the lash of love.

'This will NOT end well' the girl thought.

"Then I'll take her place!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boom! End of chapter 2! This is quite long- Welp I really enjoyed writing this so I hope y'all enjoy reading it! Also thanks alot for 40+ views so quickly! See you all on the next chapter!