The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It... More

Aesthetics ✨
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

13

21.9K 1.1K 102
By _purplesky12

Soon Vivaan came there. He looked at her petite figure crying, and he badly wanted to embrace her to calm her, but he couldn't. And to make her realize his presence, he cleared his throat.

As soon as she heard it, she wiped her tears and looked at him with glossy, teary eyes. He scratched his neck with one hand and moved forward.

"Umm, hello," he said. She wasn't replying to him.

"Hey?" he said again, trying to gain her attention.

Suddenly, she turned towards him, faced him, and said something that left him shocked.

"Say no to this marriage," she said out of nowhere.

"And why would I?" he clicked his tongue, making her frown.

"Why can't you?" she said.

"Of course, I don't want to," he said, making her irritated.

"Listen, I don't want to marry you," she said, gritting her teeth.

"But I am willing to marry you," he said while moving towards her.

"Why do you want to marry me?" she said and moved backward to prevent their bodies from colliding.

"It's simple. I've laid my eyes on you, and now you'll be mine, tesoro" he said and smirked.

"Are you crazy? I'm not a thing to be owned by anyone," she said, and soon her back touched the cold wall.

"I don't care about that. I no longer intend on denying the marriage. And listen, if not me, then someone else. Why not me?" he said, leaning closer to her face, making her breath hitch.

"Huh? It's not a shop where if not you, then someone else," she said bitterly.

"I don't care about that. I'll marry you only, and you'll see, trust me, amisha" he said, caressing her cheek with his index finger.

"I am never going to love you or anything. You can't expect anything from me. I have an ex, and I still love him no matter what he did. After knowing this, do you still want to marry me?"

He came closer to her ear and pinned her against the wall. She could feel his hot breath on her skin, and just to maintain some distance, she had to place her hands on his chest; otherwise, their bodies would have collided.

She tried to push him, but being a well-built man, he was stronger than her.

"We'll see about that, and as for your ex, I know about him. Trust me, I'll make you hate him more than you could ever imagine. I really don't care about your past because I'm the only one in your present and future," he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"You won't be able to do that" she said and turned her face to the other side

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
(I'll either find a way or I'll make one)" he said and turned her face to his side

"Stay away from me," she said while looking into his intimidating eyes.

"Why? You're my soon-to-be wifey."

"I said stay away."

"Fine, but listen, get this thing in your head that I'll marry you only, and
you. are. mine, teroso," he said, emphasizing each and every word in his deep, raspy voice that sent shivers down her spine.

With that, he went outside.

| Amisha |

Should I say yes? After all, my parents would make me marry in the end no matter what because they really like this Vivaan. And about Bhai, it's right, he also has to get married.

He promised that he'll get married after me. I can't see him and Vani being this distant. And also, I can't forget how happy my parents looked while talking about this marriage. I've never seen them this happy.

They have done so much for me. Yes, Amisha, you can sacrifice yourself for them. They gave you everything. If you can make them happy by marrying, you should.

But he's insane. I don't want to marry him. What should I do?

After thinking a lot, she wiped her tears and came to a conclusion. And with that, she also went outside.

"Tell me, son, what's your decision?" his mother asked him.

"Yes, Mom."

"Yes, again? That bratty behavior. You said yes again? Realization hit her after a second."

"What, son? You really said yes? Are you for real?"

"Of course, Mom," he said and hugged her.

Soon, Amisha came there.

"What happened, child? Tell us about your decision. You know Vivaan said yes," her mom asked while patting her shoulder.

"Mom, I am also ready," she said and closed her eyes, letting a pearl tear drop fall and vivaan smirked.

"Very well, I knew you wouldn't disappoint us," her father came towards her and patted her head.

"I can't be any happier than today. Finally, I'll get to see my son getting married and soon my grandkids," Mrs. Oberoi said.

Soon, Vivaan interrupted his mother.
"Mom, we aren't even married. Stop making us uncomfortable."

"Don't worry, son-in-law. Soon, our wish will also be fulfilled. After all, you're our obedient kids," Mrs. Singhania said.

They kept chattering and laughing while Aarush still couldn't believe his sister. On the other side, Amisha was watching everything. She could see how happy everyone was, how happy her parents were.

She could see the amount of happiness in her father's eyes. She couldn't back off her decision, which made her parents happy to this extent. She bitterly smiled and kept watching them.

Soon, the Oberois went from there.

"I can't believe, Amisha, my daughter, that I'll be seeing your marriage this soon. I am so proud of you. You took the right decision. I know you won't regret it. Vivaan will give you all the happiness you deserve," her mother said while hugging her.

"Leave her. You will choke my lovely daughter," her father came towards them and said.

"Amisha, you don't know how much happy we are." Her father said.

"If you're happy, then I am happy," she smiled a little and hugged her parents.

"Stop! Stop all of this!" Aarush shouted suddenly, making all of them flinch.

"What is this, Mom, Dad?" he roared angrily.

"Aarush, keep your voice down. This is not the way to talk to your parents," his father said.

"Dad, how can you do this to her? Don't you know what she went through? How can you force her to marry someone she doesn't even know?" Aarush said while looking at his sister, who was looking at the ground the whole time.

"Son, we're doing this for her own good, and we aren't forcing her. It is according to her will," his mother said, trying to convince him.

"Wow, Mom, just wow. You did everything, and now you're saying you didn't force her."

Seeing them arguing, Amisha couldn't control herself and shouted, "Stop! Stop, please stop!"

She started crying and slid to the floor. Her mother went to her to support her. "Daughter, why are you crying, my dear?" her mother said while trying to calm her.

"Is that even the question to ask? Are you for real, Mom?" Aarush spat.

"Bhai! I've said yes with my own will. Yes, Mom asked me to marry him, but she also asked for my decision. So yes, I've made my decision. I want to move on," she looked up to him.

"Amisha, you don't need to force yourself for them. You have your brother," he bent to her level and cupped her cheeks.

"Bhai, don't worry. I'm not forcing myself. I also thought that I should move on from my past," she said.

"But..." he was cut off by their father.

"Aarush, when she's ready, then why are you bothering her again and again? Amisha, go to your room, my child. Go and sleep," Mr. Singhania said and went from there.

"I can't believe it," he said and went from there.

The next day-
At Oberoi Villa-

They were eating their breakfast.

"Hm, so now tell me what's going on," his mother said while spreading butter on the bread.

"What?" he replied while sipping on his juice and scrolling through the tab.

"I'm your mother."

"Oh, thank you. I'm so obliged for that," he left his tab and shifted his eyes towards his mother.

"Tell me, why did you say yes?"

"Didn't you want me to say yes? You said you wanted her as your daughter-in-law, it's your wish, so I just fulfilled your wish," he said and again shifted his gaze to the tab.

"Then why are you smiling like an idiot since last night? Tell me," she said and left the bread.

"It's nothing. I'm just excited about my wedding, and you don't need to think too much about it. I'm trying to become a good son and a good soon-to-be husband too," he winked at her and left from there, leaving her in shock. Was that her son, really?
_____________________________

Keep reading, voting and commenting 🥺
Words- 1494

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 26.8K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
113K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
832K 63.5K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
167K 14.4K 31
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...