Sweet But A Psycho

By a-nightmare75

In which Bella Swan's younger half sister is dragged into the supernatural world where she makes many wonder... More

Character
Twilight
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
New Moon
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Eclipse
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Breaking Dawn: Part One
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Breaking Dawn: Part Two
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Epilogue
Author's Note

Five

10.2K 236 17
By a-nightmare75

"So" Lauren asks me as she, Jessica and Angela help me rummage through my clothes for my date tonight "did Paul tell you where your going?"

"He said" I check the text he sent me "to dress nicely"

"That's not very helpful" Angela says

"He is the man whore of La Push" Jessica reminds us "he probably thinks a proper date is fucking, did you buy condoms? With how many women he's fucked you might catch something"

"I don't plan on fucking him since he doesn't seem that hot" they look at me when I say that like I grew a second head "what?"

"Paul Lahote" Lauren repeats what I said "doesn't seem that hot?"

"It's official" Jessica nods her head "your crazy, why go out with Paul if you don't think of him that way"

"I've never gone on one on one dates" picking up a black top "this is cute—this is all about experience, plus right now I'm curious about what the manwhore of La Push has planned"

"Are you into women?" Angela asks

"Yes" they look at me again "what? I'm into older people"

"Older people?" Lauren asks "like..."

"Near thirties" their eyes widen "I'll fuck those near my age but I'm more attracted to those who are older"

"So maturity?" Lauren asks, I nod my head. After an hour of laughing and talking with the girls about the people I've fucked since their all virgins which is surprising. I've never had any friends who are virgins before, I mean my friends and I we were all virgins but then we made this pact about losing our virginities since we didn't want to be virgins when we are married and also we didn't see a point in waiting to the one.

My hair is out up into a bun as I have smokey eyeshadow put on with pink lipstick, it matches my attire which is a black off shoulder long sleeved top with a long red skirt that has a high slit being held up by a gold belt and I'm wearing strappy black heels.

There is a knock on the door "That would be him" I say grabbing my purse that as I check has cash, my phone and the switch blade my friend Carly got me.

Walking down the steps, I see Charlie opened the door to Paul who is wearing a dress shirt with black pants and black shoes. A few buttons are unbuttoned showing his chest. He also has a bouquet of flowers in his hand "Hi" Paul smiles to me and I respond with a small smile, taking the flowers when he offers them to me "I got you flowers"

"Thanks" sniffing the tulips that he got me, I don't say how I hate being given flowers "their pretty"

"I'll find a vase for these" Lauren takes the flowers from me "Chief Swan" he nods his head.

"I" Charlie motions to us "didn't know this was a thing"

"First date" I say "let's go"

Paul nods his head and offers his arm, taking his arm I get a whiff of a wet dog from him. I hate wet dogs, I mean dogs whenever their wet smell horrible and I feel sick around them. God please let this date be quick.

"You look beautiful" Paul tells me as he helps me into his pickup truck.

Nodding my head "You look handsome" cringing on the inside at my attempt to say something nice. Buckling in, Paul goes to his side quickly before taking me down to La Push.

As we are silent, Paul cuts it by asking "How old are you?"

Is he really asking a woman's age right now? "Seventeen, you?"

"Eighteen"

"Have you lived in La Push you whole life?" I ask

He nods his head "Dad works as a mechanic and mom travels" I didn't ask about them, though good to know "so what brought you to Forks after over a decade?"

"Mom got remarried" I answer

"Don't like the guy?"

Shaking my head "Phil's a good guy, Bella and I left since my mom and Phil are newly weds. Give them some space" we appear at this two story cabin in the woods, lights are on inside with cars outside. Is this some sort of exclusive restaurant? Seems more like a home than a restaurant.

Helping me out of his truck, Paul is really warm. Heading inside the house, he leads me to the back where there is this table set up to be all romantic with twinkly Christmas lights hanging "Hello" a guy wearing a mustache smiles "I am Mousier" he has short black hair with tan skin, he isn't wearing a t shirt so he's showing off his muscles and very little six pack, he's wearing a cargo shorts and sneakers and he has an upper arm tattoo with a wolf on it.

"Monsieur" I correct

"Pardon?" He asks in his fake French accent

"You just called yourself a mouse" Paul shakes with laughter snickering beside me "in English also, French it's Monsieur"

"No one likes a know it all" this guy says having Paul growl? Growls? Is he growling at that? "I'm Jared, let me show you to your table" completely ignoring how Paul was growling.

When we sit down, we are silent as Jared hands us our menu's. I look and see there is only one thing here which is barbecue ribs with mac and cheese. And for dessert there is chocolate pudding.

Okay it sounds like I'm complaining but I'm not, I'm just...impassive about this whole thing. I don't like going all out to fancy restaurants, I like to dance and party at times—but most importantly, I like doing those things with guys I am
Interested in. This is just...a date and dates you get to know if your compatible with the person.

"Hello" another shirtless guy, this one with a bit more muscles comes over smiling. He too has tan skin, black hair, brown eyes and an upper arm tattoo. The cult Mike told me about earlier "I am your server Sam, what can I get for you?"

"The only thing on here" Paul says

"Excellent choice" he smiles taking the menu's from us, Paul and I are silent even when Sam pours the water in the glasses "the food should be ready in forty five minutes"

Paul stares at me as I'm silent "So" he cuts the silence "is this your first date?"

"Yes" he smiles victoriously at that "is this yours?"

He laughs "No" shaking his head "so...are you close with your family?"

"My mom and stepdad yes" nodding my head "Charlie and Bella no"

"You know Charlie is very excited about you both being here" he says, I'm silent "what is it you like to do?"

"Read, listen to music, party—you?" I ask

"Same" he nods his head "but I loathe reading" Nope! This date is over! I don't want to date a guy who loathes to read!

"What" I ask "so you do on your free time?"

"Work in the auto body shop in La Push" he tells me "also the elders keep me and the others busy like making sure when people have their parties every Friday that no one drinks too much or gets hurt"

"Parties on Friday?" I ask "I like to party"

"I could take you" he offers

"I don't know" shaking my head "I normally go with a bunch of friends"

"I can introduce you to some of my friends" he offers, just then the food is brought to us and we eat in silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 7.1K 22
Violet Masen is the older sister of Edward Cullen from their human days, unlike Edward she drinks human blood. See what happens when she learns that...
585K 13.6K 43
Lilith Swan was the older sister to Bella Swan. For most of her life, Lily has been able to do things that make her an outcast in her family. When Be...
591K 13.7K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
1.2M 30.1K 120
What if Renee had given birth to twins, one who was Charlie's and the other was someone else's. See how life turns out for this Swan.