Sacrificing Love....... [Yoon...

By Aaina1609

A story where younger is so despirately in love with elder. But on the other side elder is just hate him and... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Epilogue

3.

368 17 5
By Aaina1609

It's being Three days to the incident when jungkook went to meet Mr. Lee and yoongi encounter with a shivering jungkook in his arms. But Yoongi is still restless due to jungkook's condition. One thing he can't understand what is happened between mr.lee.and jungkook that jungkook always feel fear and his mental state is also not good whenever he was go to meet Mr. Lee. When first time ,yoongi find this state of jungkook he ask him with his most soft voice which he never use with jungkook but jungkook condition do not allow him to use his usual cold voice on jungkook that time, but jungkook just shrugged this matter by saying " I am not used to harsh words that mr.lee used to scold me,due to disrespecting him in whole class " yoongi just sigh on this response of jungkook as he know in which environment jungkook was grown up, he is grown up like a prince,where no one dare to speak in rude tone to him,so maybe this is the possibility of jungkook's fearful behaviour. But yoongi's mind is not ready to accept whatever jungkook said about his and mr.lee meeting and his fearful behaviour, yoongi heart somewhere know that jungkook is in a big problem as nothing like this happened with jungkook before. It only starts when mr.lee join this university five months ago. Mr.lee is only 24 years old and due to his great excellence skills he get such high post in this most famous University. Firstly jungkook didn't behave like this,but after few classes,mr.lee start to call jungkook in his cabin by giving reason that he want to discuss something about his studies,yoongi can't get why he is calling jungkook when jungkook is also an intelligent student like him of this class. After this mr.lee call jungkook many times in his cabin ,and this lead to change in jungkook's behaviour. Yoongi is very sure it is due to mr.lee ,but he never intended to doubt on mr.lee's intention as he is very nice to him and every students in the class. Still he want to know everything behind jungkook's worse conditions. Though jungkook's father already ordered him to not interfere in any of his family members matter,still he want to interfere in jungkook's life because if he want or not he can't denied the fact that he is still jungkook's fiance and jungkook is also his responsibility. He have to protect jungkook if he face any kind of problem in his life. So he decide to meet mr.lee after over of college hours.

After college ends

" Whyyyy Hubby ?? I don't want to go home alone " jungkook say in whining tone as he just get to know yoongi is not going to accompany him to home.

" Just for today jungkook, I really have something important to study that's why I went to library as I Missed many things in this whole week due to absenteeism, and also I come home late " yoongi try to convenience jungkook but jungkook is get more stubborn when he get to know yoongi also come home late.

" I will also join you then " jungkook say and a smile crept on his lips to the solution that he find to be with yoongi.

" Noooo " yoongi shout suddenly,not because he got frustrated due to jungkook's behaviour,but because he don't want that jungkook know the reason behind his stay in university after college hours get end. But he regret to shout with this much high pitched voice infront of jungkook as jungkook's eyes get glistened and he lower his gaze due to his sudden shout. Jungkook is really submissive infront of yoongi he never lower his gaze infront of anyone,it doesn't matter if he is at fault or not,he never care for anyone's words. But the respect and the place that yoongi holds in his life always make him to be submitted to yoongi.

Yoongi sigh and come close to jungkook ,then he lifts his hand and cup jungkook's small face in his big hands. He wipe tears that flow from jungkook's eyes as he was crying silently due to his sudden outburst. Jungkook just lean on yoongi's touch while closing his eyes. Yoongi is really sorry this time to shout on jungkook,he can sense jungkook's submissive behaviour due to him. He never want that jungkook be submissive infront of him or anyone, his heart always want to cherish jungkook like a delicate petal,but his feelings of heart always overpowered by some thoughts of his mind that how he is not allowed to feel anything towards younger as he is bound by his commitment on which he regret for his whole life.

" Don't cry. Umm.. I.. I a..am sorry, I didn't mean to shout on you " listening this jungkook open his eyes slowly slowly,he look into yoongi's eyes with his glistened Bambi eyes. He is surprised when yoongi apologies to him as elder never say sorry or feel regret to shout on him or treating bad to him.

" It's really important, otherwise I will never leave you alone jungkook " this time yoongi use his soft voice as he know that making jungkook agree to leave him alone in university is most important task for now, so he can do anything for this,but it doesn't mean he only use his soft voice just for the sake of his work done smoothly,but because after the incident when jungkook run towards him while shivering, making his heart numb by thought of that moment, that's why he really want to talk to younger with politeness as maybe younger face something really harsh that he never want to share with him. So , it's better to take care of younger with politeness.

On the other side, jungkook heart skip a beat when yoongi said that 'he never leave him', though elder many time promise him this, but every time it is younger who take this promise from elder, this is the first time elder himself say this ,maybe perspective can be different,but for younger, this is the thing he is craving for listening for so long from elder, it's everything that he want to hear from elder's mouth and nothing else.

"Just For today go alone, boss is also get anxious if you are not reach home at time" yoongi say and try hard to convince jungkook. Though jungkook is still not want to leave yoongi,but he know that yoongi not sent him alone home if his work is not so important so he get agreed.

" Okay Hubby I will go , but in a condition that you have to meet me at terrace at night " firstly yoongi get happy that jungkook get agreed but he frown when he get to know about his sudden condition.

" Wae ?? " Yoongi ask while lifting his brows.

" I have something special plan for you " jungkook say with a bright smile. Yoongi not want to accept jungkook's this condition,but he thought it is a good way to ease sad mood of jungkook if he agree on his condition.

" Okay, I promise I will come to meet you" jungkook get happy when yoongi accept his offer. He just hug yoongi tightly in happiness.

" Thank you Hubby, thank you so much. I will waiting for you there,just come fast " saying this jungkook kiss on yoongi's cheeks,who is still flustered due to sudden hug by jungkook and now his kiss make his heart drive him crazy.

Now yoongi took jungkook outside of the university and went towards their car.

" Sehun , please drive safely and inform me when you reach at home " yoongi say to his most trusted driver,to whom he called an hour ago as he know he is not available to drive jungkook back at home, so he called sehun to help him in pick jungkook from University and drop him to home. Sehun just nod his head and bow to yoongi in respect. Though he is also a worker like yoongi in the jungkook's father mension,but he and rest of other staff of the mension respect yoongi so much. They knew that Yoongi and jungkook are engaged and soon yoongi is became son-in-law of the mension. But they don't know when and why yoongi got engaged with jungkook,just they respect him as yoongi also has a good place in the eyes of jungkook's father.

Sehun open the car door and yoongi made jungkook sit in back seat of the car.

" Just call me when you reach home or anytime you need me " yoongi say while having one hand of jungkook in his hand as jungkook hold his hand when they come outside of the university. Jungkook smile on caring nature of yoongi and nod his head. Yoongi then close the door of the car. Both the males are looking into each other eyes with many emotions. Sehun starts the car, jungkook wave his hand to yoongi to say bye , yoongi also wave his hand in response. Yoongi looking into car's direction until it's away from his sight. Now jungkook is head towards his home, yoongi sigh in relief that he is able to sent jungkook home alone so that he can do his targeted work easily. He again start to walk towards university to meet mr.lee.

In Mr. Lee cabin

Mr.lee checking some papers in his cabin as he is still have one hour to end his time for college. He is doing his work focusingly,but sudden knock on door divert his mind. "Come in " he say in his usual cold voice. Doors open and yoongi revealed infront of him,who is having some kind of mysterious expression on his face.

" Oh! Mr. Min ,come in". Yoongi nod his head and come inside the cabin. Firstly he bow to mr.lee in respect and mr.lee also greet him with a ' afternoon' wish.

" Take seat mr.min. how may I help you?? " Mr.lee says in his fake soft voice ,as he never want to talk with this much sweet voice to someone who is his obsession's fiance and also future husband. He just hate yoongi for being this much great in the eyes of jungkook. He want that jungkook choose him over yoongi,but jungkook just so in love with yoongi that he never care for anyone's feelings. He don't want that yoongi doubt on him that he have something for jungkook and he have a hate feeling for him,so he try to be nice to him.

" Hmm, that's why I am here " yoongi say in cold voice. " Sure , tell me what is your concern to visit me ?" Mr.lee still speak in his soft voice and yoongi somehow try to find something suspicious in him,as whatever he say next may be hurt mr.lee ,but he have to do that thing.

" May I know the reason why you call jungkook in your cabin almost daily ?? " Yoongi say in deep voice making mr.lee nervous as yoongi always try to talk him in a nice way,this is the first time yoongi use his cold voice on him.

" Nothing special mr.min, just discussed about his studies and ask if he need any help ,so I can help him " mr.lee speaking in shuttering voice, his forehead also start to cover in sweat as he is scared that yoongi maybe find about how he is behaving with jungkook. Yoongi also sense the change in mr.lee's behaviour and get suspicious.

" On a daily basis?? As per my knowledge jungkook is also a bright student like me in the class,then why are you concerned about his studies ??" Now yoongi say almost dominate mr.lee to speak up the truth.

" I know that jungkook is a bright student, but his studies are also my concern, as you know very well that this university is own by his father,he became very upset if he get to know that we are not focusing on his son regarding his studies " Mr.lee try to make some excuse to convince yoongi,but yoongi is not satisfied with any of the word that he speaks.

" You don't have to concerned about the studies of a bright student, I am here to help jungkook if he face any problem with studies,you just focus on the students that really need your help rather than jungkook. I hope you don't call jungkook in your cabin , instead if you want you can talk to him in the whole class " yoongi ordered mr.lee like a Mafia ,on which mr.lee got scared but he don't want that he and jungkook never meet again,so he try to talk with yoongi again,so that yoongi don't have any problem with meeting him to jungkook.

" I can understand mr.min whatever you say ,and I will try to work on it. But you know it very well how jungkook never behave well with me in the class ,how you suppose that he will listen to me calmly in whole class. He is really a spoilt rich kid who don't know how to behave with anyone , he need to take care with patience, that's why I call him in cabin ,so that I can understand him well and try to help him with calmness " listening this yoongi's blood boil and anger rush in his whole body when Mr.lee call jungkook a spoilt rich kid. He never thought that jungkook is a spoilt kid who just affectionate towards money and richness,even jungkook never like to live a life full of materialistic things. Only he know how much pure hearted jungkook is, jungkook just need people who love him and cherish him as he lost his mother at a very young age. He loss the person,with whom he can get mother love and lots of care. He just want people to treat him with love and affection,and nothing else.

" Shut up Mr.lee !! I listen everything that you speak,that doesn't mean it give you a right to call jungkook whatever name come into your mind. You don't know his situation and you never get to know. If he has guts to disrespect you in whole class,then you surely deserve it as jungkook never disrespect anyone in his whole life untill there is a reason ". Yoongi say while feeling proud on jungkook's nature. But yoongi's word make mr.lee's blood boil.

" MIND YOUR WORDS MR.MIN !! " mr.lee shouts on yoongi as he really feel disrespected when yoongi took side of jungkook, he thought atleast yoongi never behave with him like jungkook and disrespect him. Though yoongi is elder than him,but still he is a teacher and yoongi is a student of him, yoongi have to atleast give him some respect. When mr.lee shouts yoongi anger gets more intense, he stand up from chair and bang his hand on the desk of mr.lee .

" DON'T SHOUT !!! I know very well that You are the only reason behind jungkook's fearful condition whenever he returned from your cabin. It's your luck that I am here to talk to you regarding this , otherwise if his father get to know all this he will surely show you the real hell as you know he is the cruelest Mafia of the whole South Korea. when someone try to hurt his loving person, he will not leave that person alive. I am just try to take every matter with calmness, because I know something is not right between you two and it's your luck that jungkook never tell me anything about this. But I think you don't deserve a kind treatment for follow my words. So, I min yoongi,soon to be husband of Jeon jungkook or you can say min jungkook, swear to my future life partner, that if I got to know that you again call jungkook in your cabin and try to do something bad with him, Then I will not sit quietly, I will make sure to regret you for your every bad actions towards ' MY FUTURE LIFE PARTNER ' ". Yoongi say in loud voice while emphasis more to show mr.lee that to whom jungkook belongs to, and for the first time, he is feeling that his heart beat at a speed of light when he accept jungkook as his life partner infront of someone.After saying this, he left the cabin with full of rage. Mr.lee is listening whatever yoongi just say to him with wide eyes. He is not able to accept that yoongi also accepts jungkook as his, like jungkook do everytime whenever he try to split both of their relation. He thought that yoongi hate jungkook and never want to be his husband,but his all imagination fade away when yoongi just announced jungkook as his future life partner. His whole body feel a feeling of jealousy for all the words that yoongi say to him some time ago. With full rage in his mind, mr.lee starts to throw all the things that are placed securely in his study table. Few minutes later, mr.lee's whole cabin is looks like a mess, his whole body is sweating and he panting heavily due to anger. He thought in his mind. " You are not doing good Mr.min yoongi to disrespect me and claim the person who is mine. What you say, jungkook is yours, I make sure he will never been able to be yours. I will follow your words and not call jungkook in my cabin anymore because now I will talk to him not infront of whole class but infront of whole university. Tomorrow I will show you to whom jungkook belongs to, then you will leave him by yourself and even feel ashamed to call him as yours. I promise tomorrow's day will be the best day for this whole university " mr.lee saying this and start to laugh like a maniac person.

At night , Jeon mansion

It is already 10:30 pm, all the servants of the mension are leave the mension and head towards their home. Jungkook's father and yoongi's mom also sleep an hour ago in their respective rooms. Yoongi thought that jungkook also went to sleep because he became very late to return home. But he thought at least for one time check at terrace for confirmation that jungkook is going for sleep or not. So, he slowly slowly walk to upstairs and reach to the terrace. He try to find jungkook but jungkook is not there,so he start to return back towards his room ,but halt in his place when he notice jungkook sitting on of the couch that are place at terrace in sitting area. He start to feel guilt to wait jungkook so much at this hour of night. He is not making any noise, he is just looking at jungkook's side face as jungkook is almost backfacing him. It is a full moon night, jungkook whole face is glowing in this moonlight and making him more beautiful. Yoongi feel himself lost in jungkook's beauty,his heart starts to feel a sudden unknown emotions which he never feel for jungkook. He admit that he never feel anything towards jungkook,but long ago he used to like jungkook in a friendly manner,but this feeling is also vanished when they both get engaged. But, the same feeling he again start to feel after many years but not in a friendly manner it is something that he himself not able to describe, he don't know why his heart suddenly feel in this way towards jungkook. He thought it maybe because he is become caring towards jungkook as jungkook face something really bad in his life ,so he shrugs his thoughts and try to divert jungkook's attention.

" Jungkook " yoongi say in very low voice but jungkook clearly listen everything due to silent environment. He turn his face and look towards yoongi, a beautiful smile appears on his face. He get up from couch and come towards yoongi. When jungkook stand near yoongi, yoongi start to speak

" Why are you here at this late, you have to head to your bed by now. I know I say that I will come to meet you at night,but at least see the time jungkook,all are already sleeping. You don't have to wait for me in late night,what if I am not able to come whole night ?? " Yoongi blabbering everything, making jungkook slightly chukle. He come close to yoongi and tightly hug him. Yoongi who is speaking everything non stop, froze on his place when jungkook hug him.

" Shhh!! Hubby. How much you talk. I am waiting for you because my heart know that you are coming here as you promised,and I know you never broke any promise that you made to me". Listening this,yoongi feel emotional,he just not understand why jungkook have a blind trust in him and why he love him so much when he get nothing in return.

" I was just get busy in work that boss suddenly assigned me " yoongi explain his side of being late.

" It's okay Hubby, I know you never get late if you are not busy in some important work. But I miss you whole evening " jungkook say with a smile and snuggle himself more into yoongi's chest. Both the males are standing there while hugging each other. Both are just feel relaxed in each other embrace after a whole busy day and feel silence in their surroundings. There is no voice,just slow and melodious sound of their heart beat can be heard by both of them.

" Why you call me here jungkook " yoongi say still in embrace of jungkook. Jungkook back away from hug and look into yoongi's deep ocean eyes. He then hold hands of yoongi

" Hubby look at the moon, this is called love moon. It shows rarely in some years. I just want to see this moon with you and have a dinner date with you. You know my eomma always said that the couple who saw this moon together always live with each other to their last breath. Hubby I just want to be with you for forever " jungkook's eyes get glistened when he mentioned his only wish.

" Da...Date ?? " Yoongi hesitatingly asked as jungkook and he never used to do such couples things despite being engaged.

" Hmm. I want to be with you in this beautiful night " jungkook try to convince yoongi for date that he planned with so much love.

" But ..." Yoongi's word cut by jungkook.

" Hubby please... I am also not eating anything yet, I am waiting for you so that we can eat our dinner together ". Yoongi get tensed when he get to know jungkook is not eating anything because he want to eat with him.

" You don't have to do this jungkook, what if dad .... I mean your dad get to know about this, he will get angry with me " yoongi say with quite strictness in his voice. When jungkook listen that yoongi call his dad as dad, a sudden happiness run inside his body, he wish many time that yoongi just for once accept things or people that belongs to him,but yoongi never do that,he just busy in doing his duty that he forget his responsibility towards his own fiance.

" I know, that's why I said him that I will eat in room, and he got agree. Now, let's eat together please,my tummy is hungry " jungkook say in cute voice while rubbing his small stomach which is cover by the sweatshirt he is wearing. A small smile appears on yoongi's face to look at adorable jungkook. When jungkook notice smile on yoongi's face for the first time,his heart skip a beat. He never saw yoongi give a smile to him, yoongi always smile with his friends,mother and close relatives, but he never smile infront of him. He just used to look yoongi smiling with others from far and wish that for once yoongi also smile in his presence. And now his that wish also get completed.

" Hubby .... " Jungkook call yoongi on which yoongi 'Hmm' in response.

" You look very nice when you smiling. Keep smile like this forever". Jungkook say his genuine feelings but yoongi feel shy on jungkook's compliment and his face starts to get red.

Jungkook hold yoongi's hand and drag him towards the sitting area,where beautiful decoration is already done by jungkook. Candles with different fragrances , many flowers and deam fairy lights making environment ethereal beautiful, many dishes with deserts are also place there. It's really look like a perfect date. Jungkook made yoongi sit on the couch and serve him food ,and after that for himself also. Yoongi just sitting there and admire jungkook, who is busy in doing his work passionately.

" Eat hubby " jungkook's voice bring yoongi from his thoughts of admiring jungkook. He nod his head.

" You also start , you must be hungry " jungkook give a smile to yoongi , then both of them start to eat their dinner in shade of moonlight and beautiful silent environment.

After their dinner date

" Jungkook now go to your room, and sleep. It's really very late " yoongi say still sitting on couch as they just complete with their dinner. Jungkook didn't say anything,but stand up from his place and come near yoongi. Yoongi look towards him in confusion as he don't get what jungkook want now. Jungkook went where yoongi is sitting and slowly sit on yoongi's lap. This act of jungkook,make yoongi's heart go crazy. Jungkook's heart also beat at a inhuman pace due to this as he never do such things with yoongi,but he didn't care. Jungkook then encircle his hands around yoongi's neck. " W..what are you doing jungkook, someone will see us " yoongi say with shocking expression due to jungkook's sudden act.

" No one is here hubby, only you and me . And this night is specially belongs to us. One last thing I want to do for our date " jungkook say in a serious tone.

" What is left now " yoongi ask in confusion. Jungkook didn't reply anything, instead he lean towards yoongi's lips and capture yoongi's lips with his. When jungkook's soft and juicy lips connect to yoongi's lips , his eyes got closed unconsciously. He didn't get flinched or shocked by jungkook's sudden kiss, instead he feel many butterflies run inside his body at a same time. He still in same position,while jungkook on his lap and kissing him passionately,and devour his whole mouth like he want to taste every inch of his mouth. After their sweet and lovely kiss, both are back away and panting heavenly. Jungkook connect his forehead with yoongi and close his eyes to catch his breath. When yoongi open his eyes a breath taking view come into his sight, jungkook taking deep breaths while closing his eyes, his lips still contain saliva of his , all this making jungkook's face more sexy, yoongi just want to grab jungkook from his neck and kiss him roughly untill he is not able to breathe. But he stop himself to think in this manner and softly start to rub jungkook's back.

" You Okay ?? , Just breathe properly " yoongi say while feel shy after their intimate moments. Jungkook nod his head in response.

" My date is not complete with this kiss. I want to take a promise in the presence of this love moon light that I will be always yours and it doesn't matter if you are ever been able to be mine , that's why I kiss you to seal this vow " jungkook say while slowly open his eyes and look towards yoongi's eyes. Yoongi didn't say anything,he just overwhelmed by jungkook's word ,he felt that he is lacking of words to reply jungkook for doing everything to make their first date this much special.

" Now ,can we go downstairs ?? " Yoongi ask to jungkook, on which jungkook nod his head and stand up from his lap. Jungkook again hold yoongi's hand and start to walk with him towards his room. When both are infront of jungkook's room, jungkook hug yoongi and rest his face in crook of his neck.

" Good night hubby!! I love you " jungkook say and softly place a kiss on yoongi's neck and back away from hug.

"Good night " yoongi replies and look at jungkook,who is going inside his room and then close his room's door. When jungkook went inside his room, yoongi put his hand on his chest and think in his mind " what happened to my heart, why it feel something for you jungkook. I don't know what happened to us jungkook in future, but I will not leave you alone, because I know you are not able to live if I leave you. I have many agression towards you , but you are not the reason behind this agression. That's why I will never hurt you jungkook and protect you from every bad things that you face in your life " yoongi say this and start to went in the direction of his room with a racing heartbeat and a shy red face which is due to the feeling he feel for jungkook.

To be continue......................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

B By 🦉

Fanfiction

36K 1.5K 26
The Min's and the Kim's hate each other. Both families have a confusing past that they don't want to talk about and would rather kill each other to d...
15.8K 889 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
558K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
81.4K 2.5K 30
Jeon Y/N, Younger Sister Of Jeon Jungkook. She Is Very Kind And Innocent. Jungkook Loves Her A Lot. What Will Happen When Y/N Will Find Out That Jung...