The Worldbreaker's Symphony

By Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... More

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)
Fuckfest (Omake chapter)

Plan in Action

828 49 72
By Blushieeeeeeeeee

Jura Forest
Night Time
Third Person

The night is quite dangerous, especially in a world as cruel as this.

The plan will be focused on luring her out, and then following her silently when she escapes.

People are preyed upon, many living in fear of beings that could potentially end their species.

I will use a clone of mine to attract her in the middle of no where, and I will make sure it is weak enough for her to kill.

A small, blue haired child roams the forest humming, unaware of what's to come.

Once she kills the clone, I will use a mimicking voice to make her believe that someone is heading there. In accordance, I want Treyni to unleash her aura inorder to make sure the vampire runs away.

A girl with purple tipped black long hair follows, her claws wide open and her fangs beared towards the poor child.

Why do we need her to run away, you ask?

The trees rustle a little as the boy turns around to see who's there, calling out for someone that may have appeared out of no where.

Simple, if we can get her to lead us where she has been hiding, we may be able to find more vampires like her. It's just a hunch, but I believe we are going to need everything we can get.

And in an instant...

SWIPE!

The boy falls to the ground, and the vampiress grabs the limp body before sinking her teeth into the boys neck. She begins sucking on the liquid that enters her body, hungirly draining the corpse like she hasn't had a meal since forever.

Little did she know, she has fallen into the trap of her hunters.

Rimuru-Sama, can you please allow me to join this expedition?

Why?

I want to avenge my family! I know I may not be much... And I know I may only get in the way... But please, I beg you!

... Fine, but just stay out of the way.

The trees on the side rustle, and she turns her head in a swift motion to check who has arrived...

???: There you are...

Someone's voice is heard, a voice that sounds like sweet mixed with maliciousness.

An aura is spread towards her, startling her and putting her on guard. She has seen this aura somewhere... It's a dryad!

Immediately, she begins to run away and capture ground with each step. She jumps and rushes, intending to outpace the being.

Ofcourse, if we don't follow her, chances are she may move to other prey. To counter this, I want you to keep following her with your aura spread out. After a certain while, I believe she will begin heading towards her safety zone in a panic which is when you hide yourself.

The aura follows her from behind, going right after her and keeping up with her pace. She may not be able to outrun the being, no no no!

Ofcourse, we won't outright kill her when we find her... We do, after all, need to know the reason behind all these deaths.

The vampiress kept on running, doing anything to avoid the Dryad following her fast from behind.

She attempted everything, from going through shadows and hiding her aura to the utmost limit. Yet, even with this, the Dryad was able to keep up from behind.

Dryad's may not look like it, but they are superior spirits for a reason. Their physical strength, if they decide to use it, is absolutely no joke.

The dryad chased from behind elegantly, avoiding all the trees and bushes swiftly and the vampiress began doing anything to escape her.

Blood beams were fired off at her direction, to slow down the Dryad. But all that happened was the Dryad straight up tanking her attacks to humiliate her.

At this rate, the vampiress found it a hopeless situation. This Dryad was following her from behind with no end, what should she do?

She turned around and used her blood to create a wall, before running off to her comfort zone...

Good, that's just what we needed. Hide your aura when she gets away a considerable distance, and then follow her quietly.

The vampiress keeps on running and running, her heart beating faster and faster at every moment...

Yet, she seems to calm down a little, as she notices the faintness of the Dryad's aura. It has stopped following her, thankfully.

Guess she won't be hunting today, otherwise she risks getting caught by these people following her.

She makes way to a cave swiftly, the same cave she had been using as a shelter to hide in.

She grabs her stomach and lies down on one of the rocks inside the cave, gritting her teeth and scratching her nails on the ground.

This gritting isn't because of her not being able to defeat the Dryad however... It's gritting of pain, as if something is hurting her immesurably...

And sadly for her, she had fulfilled the purpose of this chase.

Immediately, she feels a huge pressure acting on her shoulders. It's as if boulders have been stacked on her shoulders one over the other...

She looks up with fear, finding 4 beings staring and pointing weapons at her.

The same Blue haired kid pointing some claws at her, a Ogr-no, a Kijin with a katana, a Dryad preparing spells and a massive Direwolf growling at her.

Rimuru: Hip hop, hide and seek is over.

...
Rimuru's POV

Well, here is the culprit.

Now, to find out why the hell she ate so many people even though one was enough to satiate a vampire like her.

Rimuru: Why did you devour so many people, practically ending one of the races in the ogre species.

I get straight to the point whilst asking her, moving towards her and pointing my comically large claws at her throat.

Haruto has a calm expression on his face, although his anger is very clear in his eyes.

Hoku is growling menacingly right behind me, ready to pounce at her should she do anything to hurt me.

Treyni, meanwhile, is also curious about the answer to my question...

Yet, she doesn't answer and only sits there...

We lower our guard and weapons, sensing something is wrong.

Haruto: Why does she... Look like she is in pain?

Haruto is the first to ask the question in our minds, wondering why she isn't defending herself or fighting back at all.

She seems to be struggling, gritting her teeth as she grabs her stomach in what appears to be severe pain.

Perhaps she hasn't eaten enough?

No, it appears to be more then that. No one should practically be on the verge of writhing on the floor in pain just because they didn't eat much for a single day.

What is-

Wait, why do I smell blood?

And also, why has the atmosphere changed so much?

Haruto: Um, Rimuru-Sama...

He says with a shaky voice, fear being present in his voice.

Now that I think about it, Hoku and Treyni also appear to be shocked out of their minds...

And Haruto is straight up terrified, why is that?

I look towards Haruto, who shakily points at the vampiress...

What's the proble-

What the fuck?

Why is there blood coming from.... There?!

And in massive amounts too!

(It gets fucked up beyond this. Believe me, VERY FUCKED UP.)

Treyni: Oh dear... There's too much blood escaping her body...

Treyni immediately went towards her and sat down, inspecting her to find the cause of what ever the hell is happening here.

Apparently, there is a lot of blood escaping from her... Spot.

And if that wasn't enough, there doesn't appear to be an end to it.

She tried resisting against Treyni, but the latter just ignored and started tending to that. After she started tending to it, likely lessing up the pain, the vampiress stopped resisting.

I also head up to her and begin investigating her, trying to find out the cause of what's doing this...

...

Jesus Christ, what the hell is this?

There is some sort of modification right near her womb, opening a straight and unblocked tunnel right towards there.

Why can't she regenerate it?

No no, it seems like she is trying to regenerate it but is failing miserably as whatever it is is blocking her from doing so.

Shit, fuck that, it isn't even a modified steel hole or anything. It's literally a flesh tunnel which leads to the outside.

Meaning it is a part of her body...

I may not be able to feel emotions even if a close one dies, but even I know that stuff like this is beyond fucked up.

...
Gluttonie's Stomach

The Fire Titan who has evolved into a Spirit Lord had given up, he couldn't take the constant healing and destruction of his soul anymore.

This Majin was entirely something else, perhaps even on the same level as whoever summoned...

Either way, the company inside the Stomach was rather awkward to begin with. After all, the one accompanying him in here is the woman whose life he turned upside down.

For the first few hours, both of them were just looking at a screen through Rimuru's eyes which showed what was happening there.

Gradually, Shizue actually sparked a conversation when they got to the Ogre Village Incident. They began wondering how the hell a vampire got in here, of all places.

Although Shizue admitted it was no small surprise that the ogres got wiped, she had her fair share of Vampires before and god damn were they one of the worst opponents.

Then came Treyni the Dryad, much to the Spirit Lord's surprise, who had managed to brief and explain to them everything.

And then the little ogre boy woke up as a Kijin, managing to brief them of her appearance.

And then Rimuru formulated a plan to drag her out... Not the best plan, but it was a good enough plan assuming the Vampire panicked and everything went along as it did.

So they unleashed the plan right when night hit, and it actually pulled off...

Although they can't say the results didn't scare them, it traumatized them to the core. Apparently, there was a sick enough being to experiment on her and cause this mess of a scene Infront of them.

Shizue: Who in god's name did this?!

Shizue exclaimed in absolute horror and disgust, clenching her stomach like she's about to puke even though she can't.

The Spirit Lord himself feels sick to the bone, horrified of what has happened to the vampiress.

But, Shizue notices the Fire titan grit his teeth as he puts his hand on his chin.

Shizue: Do you perhaps... Know who did this?

The Spirit Lord seems to be wondering, before snapping his fingers as if he has found the culprit.

Spirit Lord: Vampires only reside in the West, it's rare to see them leave that research facilities tower. In that research facility, I only know of one person who would be insane enough to do this...

The West was a forbidden area to enter, anyone doing so would be mauled to death by vampires. No one dared to go over there, as it is technically the most dangerous place in the entire world.

Shizue only widened her eyes in pure horror when she realized who he was talking about...

Shizue: You mean...

Throughout the years, only a single psychopath had enjoyed researching and doing crazed experiments with the most calm and nice expression ever.

A Disaster ranked individual who none dared to try and defeat.

Spirit Lord: Twilight Valentine, you still haven't left your tendencies to experiment on your people haven't you? You sick bastard.

He mutters whilst clenching his fist.

Twilight Valentine is considered the ancestor of all races, a being who was assigned by him to populate the entire world with species.

However, overtime, that being had left Twilight to his own devices. Twilight, who was obsessed with him, saw this as an act of leaving behind. As such, his experiments grew more atrocious as his descend into madness increased everyday.

This woman, was one of the few... Linear experiments, to say the least.

...
Third Person

Rimuru: Well, this is quite... Not good. No wonder she needed so much blood...

Whilst Rimuru was incapable of feeling most emotions, he didn't lack sympathy when it came to extremely traumatized victims.

As much as he hated to admit it, he actually felt sorry for these people as they had been denied of the life that they were supposed to have.

Not to mention, in his eyes, these people only do terrible things out of desperation or fear.

Whilst their actions aren't justifiable, it is clear that the ones behind the scenes are the worser monsters.

Treyni: Well... What do we do now? Should we kill her and put her out of her misery, or should be give her another chance?

Treyni was more the same, except since she actually did have emotions she was very sympathetic for this woman.

What to do...

Rimuru stands up with a sigh, a look of sympathy mixed with stoicness present in his eyes as his expression remains emotionless.

Rimuru: I don't believe we have quite the right to decide that. It isn't us who have suffered after all, but you.

He turns around and looks at Haruto, who is still in shock of what has happened here. The Kijin had been clenching his nose tightly, hating the smell of the blood...

He looks towards his Lord with a confused expression, and so does the rest.

Rimuru: It's your decision. You have suffered the most under her hands. Do you wish to kill her, or do you wish to let her live?

Whilst making himself clearer, the rest looked at Haruto and awaited his decision.

Haruto had already made up his mind, that he will end this woman for destroying his village cowardly.

Yet, even then, he couldn't help but feel immensely sorry for this suffering person.

Even as an Ogre, even if he wished to participate in battles, he couldn't bring himself to kill others as that is not what he grew up doing.

Perhaps if he had killed some monsters before, then maybe he wouldn't have hesitated here. But right now, he couldn't decide what to do simply due to his inability to kill mercilessly.

Yet... This woman and still destroyed his entire village. People who he grew up with, had died a horrible death to this woman...

She has committed atrocious crimes, atleast in his eyes. Even if it was for survival, he cannot get over the fact she was a coward since the beginning.

Yet... For some reason...

Haruto: Let her live...

He turned around and immediately began walking outside of the cave, his expression now just as emotionless as Rimuru's face.

Everyone here is taken aback by what he said, considering they expected him to kill her without a second thought...

Rimuru: Very well, I will change her body composition.

He walks over to the suffering vampire and sits down, the Dryad looks at him with confusion whilst Hoku wonders how Rimuru will change her body composition.

Rimuru: I will evolve her by naming her, the evolution should override whatever this is.

He looks at the vampiress, wanting her approval to name her.

Treyni and Hoku also wait in anticipation, wondering what the vampiress will say.

...

And at this rate, the vampiress didn't care.

She would do anything to get rid of this god forsaken curse.

A weak nod, is all it took.

Rimuru: Very well, your name will be Shadow.

_____________________________________________

Yessor, new subordinate under Rimuru.

And yes yes, Twilight boy is alive. The problem is that he is an insane and psychotic bastard. Believe me, this is one of the more linear experiments he has done on his people.

Also also, next chapter will reveal why Haruto had spared Shadow. It may seem off character in here, but hopefully the next will clear your question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
42.5K 1.3K 21
Veldanava have another child and that is our lovable Rimuru Yup this is a remake since I'm not satisfied with the original This will be more wild and...
4.5K 168 4
Five different fantasy worlds collide when their inhabitants are transported into a shared dimension where they must attend school together, resultin...
19.1K 580 10
what if. Rimuru was born much earlier. what if his nation was created with its people much earlier. and its ruler was neither a God Or anything supre...