๐“๐–๐Ž ๐–๐„๐„๐Š๐’ | ๐๐‰๐Œ ๐…...

็”ฑ havennoelle

๐Ÿ“– โWhat, baby? Am I making you nervous? โž He already knew the answer to that. โJust wait until I bend you ov... ๆ›ดๅคš

[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]
[PROLOGUE]
1: Flights & First Impressions
2: Italian For Two
3: Black Cards & Nightclubs
4: A Hangover With A Cure
5: Breakfast & Other Women
6: Frustration Turned To Pleasure
7: Shouting Matches & Steamy Showers
8: Touch Me, Taste Me
9: Shower Gags & Basketball Games
10: Dangerous Encounters
11: First Times & Sweet Cuddles
12: Just Another Token
13: Riding & Roughness
14: Deprived To Punishment
15: Tension & Club Teasing
16: A Little Communication
17: Periods & I Love You's
18: Meeting Mrs. Park
19: Testing Trust & Melting At His Touch
20: The Ball From Hell
21: Stalkers & Shower Sex
22: Making Love In The Penthouse
23: Friends & Missed Periods
24: Can't Hold Back
25: Getting To Know You & Making It Known
26: Missed Calls From Jewel
27: The Positives & The Negatives
28: Screaming For You
29: Loss & Confusion
30: Pleasure In The Porsche
31: Stranger Danger & Office Sex
32: Best Birthday Ever
33: Lies & Lust
34: I Need You Close
36: It Was Always You
37: Obey Me & Save Me
38: So Many Secrets
39: Happy & Horny
40: This Can't Be Real
41: New Beginnings & Tense Conversations
42: I Can't Walk
43: Scared & Worried
44: Getting Destroyed
45: The Birthday Boy & His Sexy Wife
46: Hearing The Heartbeat
47: Christmas Time & Bath Time
48: A Holly Jolly Christmas
49: New Year's Eve & A Big Surprise
50: We're Having A...
51: Nesting & The Unexpected
52: Tension To Pleasure
53: Strawberries & Whipped Cream
54: Distractions Before The Bridal Shower
55: First Birthdays & Huge Surprises
56: Gym Sex In The Morning
57: Guns & Pleasure
58: Till Death Do Us Part
59: The Party & The After Party
60: Heated Honeymoon
[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]
[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]
[THANK YOU]

35: Deep Conversations & Sexual Tension

1.9K 67 5
็”ฑ havennoelle

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

Jimin put his boxers back on in a rush, grabbed his phone, and answered the call as he headed out onto our balcony, slamming the door shut so I couldn't hear his conversation. I didn't know what to do, my thoughts were everywhere.

Why was Aiden calling him, let alone, late at night? I had a gut feeling it was about the restraining orders, but I wouldn't know for sure until Jimin came back inside.

To not make him mad that I was eavesdropping, I decided taking a shower would be best, considering I had some of him dripping down my thighs at this point. Grabbing my pajamas off of the dresser, I headed into the bathroom and started the shower, letting it warm up after shutting the door.

I brushed my teeth before hopping in and letting the hot water cover my aching body. After I washed my face, I was putting body wash on my loofa...before the bathroom door flew open, making me drop the body wash bottle on the tile floor.

"You will not be leaving this penthouse anytime soon, do hear me?" Jimin commands huskily, his chest rising up and down heavily.

"O-Okay...W-What happened? What did he say?" I responded shakily as I picked up the bottle and placed it back on the shelf.

He immediately took his underwear off and opened the glass door to get in with me. He instantly took the loofa out of my hand and started to wash me, cascading it over my arms, decolletage, and downward.

"He's fucking pissed about the restraining order. Claims he doesn't understand why. I fucking lit him up; told him I would fucking kill him if he comes near us...especially you," he retorts, twitching his jaw in stress.

I could tell he was beyond stressed and worried about all of this. I knew getting the restraining orders would just piss them off more. And it seemed like Jewel was Aiden's little price possession...or hoe. Either way, she didn't like us; I knew that for a fact.

"Jimin, you shouldn't get involved in all of that...it's dangerous," I whisper, my eyes following the loofa that he was softly dragging around my body.

"A lot of things are dangerous in my life, baby girl, but it's my job to protect you," he hisses, pulling the loofa away.

"You wouldn't have to worry about shit like this if you never met me," I mumble, tucking in my bottom lip and looking at the wall.

"...What did you just say?" he asks shakily, sticking his tongue to the side of his mouth.

"You heard me," I murmur, snatching the loofa from him to start washing my intimates and legs, causing him to snatch it back.

"I'll clean that, it's my seed," he growls, squatting down and rubbing the loofa all around my inner thighs and in between my folds.

I shuddered at the contact, looking down at him as he finished his task. He washed himself and rinsed the loofa out while I got under the water to wash the soap off of my body. Suddenly, he joined me, causing us to hover inches apart from each other.

I gasped at our closeness, the water running down our faces.

"Why did you say that shit a minute ago, huh?" Jimin asks, looking into my eyes with worried ones.

"I was in the moment, forget what I said," I whisper, looking down to avoid his intimidating eye contact.

"Well, it hurt my feelings..." he murmurs, making me look back up at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," I argue, shaking my head, just tired of us not being on the same page.

"...You're pulling away...I can hear it in your voice," he whispers, his tone getting shaky.

"I'm not pulling away, Jimin. I-I'm just scared of all of this, like-"

"And you don't think I'm fucking scared?!" he raises his voice, causing me to flinch and back up against the tile wall, getting out from under the water.

"Let's just go to bed. I'm sure your security can take care of everything," I mention, ignoring his outburst.

I opened the glass door to walk out of the shower, but he gently pulled my wrist, making me back into him. He turned me around and I just stared at him, ready for whatever he was gonna argue back.

I took a shaky breath as he took a heavy one. "...You know you're the only person in my life that actually cares about me? Like genuinely just loves me, for me." He sighed. "Stop pulling away because you're scared of the journey with me. It may be scary at times, but I'll get us through it. I love taking care of you, baby...even down to washing your body," he whispers angelically, rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip.

I closed my eyes in bliss. We just stood there, both of our naked bodies, staring into each other's souls.

He took his thumb away and I put my hand on his chest. "...I will always love you," I mutter quietly. "I see things in you that no one else does. Your hard work, your hustle, your heart, your cute little freckles around your eyes, how you coo little breathes when you sleep...how passionate and frustrated you get when something doesn't go your way, how-" I begin to list out, but he shuts me up by slamming his lips onto mine.

Fuck.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck in hunger, embracing his cushiony lips. He grabbed my waist and pushed me into the tile wall, the steam rising out of the shower as he didn't break the kiss for one second. I felt him growing harder against my thigh, needy and ready.

I pulled away to catch my breath and let out a little giggle, and he just panted into my neck, giving me goosebumps.

"Did you ever tell your mom about the pregnancy and miscarriage?" he wonders, backing away from my neck and giving me sympathetic eyes.

"No...I wouldn't even know where to start," I murmur, looking down as it all suddenly hit me again.

We lost a child. Together.

He gently grabbed my face, making me look back into his eyes. "I know she'd rather be there for you than let you suffer, sweetheart," he whispers, giving me an angel smile as he gently rubs his thumb on my cheek.

"Then I'll tell her next time we see her," I mutter, tucking in my bottom lip.

"Promise?" he asks, raising a brow at me.

"Promise," I smile, looking into his precious eyes.

"...You're so beautiful, baby," he coos, biting his lip. "You're resilient."

"W-We better get out, the water's getting cold," I stutter, reaching over to turn the nobs off.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled it back, causing me to stumble back to my original spot where he was hovering over me against the tile wall. My breathing hitched, and the air instantly changed between us.

"But I wanna spend time with you in the shower...even if the water's cold," he purrs, his chest rising up and down faster.

We just stared at each other with desire, knowing we just wanted to release our hormones. We literally just had sex an hour ago, yet the sexual tension between us was sky-high. He was throbbing against my thigh, just making me wetter.

I bit my lip because I couldn't control myself.

"Don't bite your lip," Jimin rasps, staring down at mine.

"Why?" I whisper, looking at his.

"Because it turns me on," he growls, giving me siren eyes.

I was getting tired and we were wasting water. But of course, he wanted to take a million years to perform some foreplay. That was us...that was the only thing we both had patience for. Though I was horny again, I wanted to go to bed, too.

But I knew our bodies were calling for each other. Once they called for each other, we couldn't get out of it...we had to release them to one another.

Jimin lightly trickled his fingertips down my arms, causing me to shiver against his touch and my nipples to harden.

He noticed right away and smirked. "You're so damn weak to my touch," he whispers sexily, leaning into my neck.

That was it. I was all his now. He got me, again...for the second time tonight.

"Jimin," I whimper, just looking at his toned chest.

He didn't even respond, just traced his fingertips down my breasts, over my nipples, and then behind my back, down my spine, causing me to shudder at his contact and close my eyes in pleasure.

Just his fingertips had me in a trance; I was a slave to his touch.

Suddenly, he slowly dipped his fingers between my folds and started rubbing two fingers on my clit, and I lost it. I let out a breathily moan, locking my eyes with his hungry ones.

"That pussy is purring for me, Princess," he grits, moving his fingers further back to feel my dripping arousal.

My breathing was sporadic, and he could tell. He chuckled deeply before removing his hand and sucking his fingers clean. I wasn't surprised, but I was now getting too desperate for him. All this teasing was just making me more frustrated.

"Jimin, please," I plead, getting beyond turned on for him.

"Remember months ago when you told me that you weren't a beggar?" he asks darkly, trying to drag on his teasing.

"Stoppp."

"Well you're such a fucking beggar, kitten. Such a beggar for my throbbing cock," he hisses, leaning in and devouring my neck, causing me to throw my head back, letting out light moans.

"Jimin, I'm serious," I beg, ravishing my hands all over him, trying to get whatever I could.

"...Bend over," he commands in just two words.

I immediately obeyed him and put my hands on the built-in bench, arching my back to give him a good view. He spanked me right away. I whimpered in pleasure as he grabbed both of my ass cheeks...hard.

"I fucking swear I'll never get tired of seeing your pussy from this view, baby girl," he growls down my back as he leaned over me to bite my shoulder.

"Just fuck me, Jimin. I'm begging you, please," I whine, desperate for him.

"Such a needy girl begging for it, huh? You're gonna have to handle it all, too. I'm not gonna slow down," he warns, not one lie heard in his tone.

I just nodded, and then I felt him teasing his tip on my clit. I let out a little whimper, desperate for his entrance. He noticed my desperation, so he slid his veiny flesh in, pushing deep inside me. I threw my head back in ecstasy, feeling so full.

He grabbed my waist and started getting rougher, more reckless. I screamed into the steam, trying to keep my hands placed on the bench. His balls were hitting my clit with every stroke because of his speed, causing extra stimulation.

He was grunting like he was angry, making me bite my lip at his extreme dominance. He was tearing me apart in the best way possible, and I didn't even care. I was too far gone to even know where I was.

Suddenly, he reached one hand around me and started rubbing my clit, causing me to arch my back even more than I already was. I tightened around him from the pressure he was applying, becoming a whimpering mess as he continued to pound into me roughly.

"Fuck, baby. You got such a needy little clit...so fucking needy," he grits, slapping my pussy and returning to his circles.

"I...c-can't...help it," I whine, barely being able to put a sentence together at the way he was pounding into me.

"Say you're sorry for being so wet and needy," he growls, reaching back and spanking my ass.

I instantly screamed, because all of this stimulation was driving me crazy, and I knew I was close. He knew all of my weak spots, and he knew exactly how to make me shake around him. He knew my body like the back of his hand.

"S-Sorry," I stutter in role-play.

"Good girl."

He started rubbing my clit fast again as he slowed his pace down to catch his breath. We were a panting and moaning mess, but we gave it our all as we tried to reach our highs.

"You're hitting my G-spot," I grunt, rolling my eyes back.

"I know...I can feel it, doll," he pants, pulling my wet hair out of my face and holding it in a ponytail with one hand.

"Jimin!" I scream, filling the shower with my erotica.

"Come, sweetheart. I can feel you getting close, come," he growls, grunting at me tightening around him.

He spanked my ass harshly, rubbing my clit fast with the other. As he strengthened his pace, I screamed at the combination and instantly pulsated around him, my legs going numb and becoming noodles as I fell apart for him.

He wrapped the hand that was on my hip, around my stomach to hold me up, stopping his strokes and continuously rubbing my clit to help my knot fully unravel. I was a whimpering mess, and I swore this was one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had.

After what seemed like forever, I finally began my comedown, making Jimin remove his hands and pull out...suddenly coming undone all over my back, grunting loudly as he released his tension. I bit my lip while he slowly walked me backward into the water to wash himself off of my back.

I just giggled and gave him doe eyes. "You always let me come first," I whisper, knowing that he was holding back his orgasm.

"As a gentleman should," he retorts, raising his cute little eyebrow in a flirty way.

"If you need to climax before me, then do it. It doesn't matter, baby," I grin, shaking my head.

"I will never...come before you. My priority is to give you the best orgasms every time, sweetheart," he rasps passionately.

I took a sharp breath in. I swore I got wet at just his words. He would be the death of me, I couldn't get enough. And I had him all to myself, all of him.

And fuck, was I sore.

"You always give me the best orgasms...that's why I always beg for more," I coo shyly, looking down like a little kid.

But I was really just playing submissive; being cute towards him.

He turned off the water and we both got out, him dragging me by the hand as he chuckled at my shy state. He wrapped a towel around his hips before wrapping one around my body and spinning me around like a burrito.

I laughed at his sudden move, letting pure bliss fill our bathroom.

"That's all I need to know...that my little kitten is immensely satisfied," he purrs flirtatiously, biting his lip as a blush covers my face.

I just nodded, because he knew he had me wrapped around his finger as much as I had him wrapped around mine. He knew that he satisfied me, and he loved testing different waters each time with me. Sex with him was so special to me since he took my virginity, and I think he knew that, too.

He grabbed my face and squished it up, rubbing his thumbs on my cheeks.

"We're crazy," I whisper, giving him baby-doll eyes.

"Crazy in love," he grits cutely, his eyes glistening perfectly.

~~~

A/N: Get out of here, I can't!! A little smut and a shorter chapter for you! (me acting like I don't put smut in basically every chapter 🤣) Anyway, what did y'all think?! Also, what do you think is gonna happen, if anything, with Aiden and Jewel? But hope y'all liked that steamy scene. As you can see, they communicate about different things more and more every time they have sex. Anyway, HUGE surprise next chapter...Can you guess?! Thanks so much for reading, and make sure to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote for this chapter, and share this story with your Jimin bias and/or ARMY friends! 😉

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[2,666 words]

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

201K 7.1K 38
'who do you think you are huh? ' 'Jimin...I was-' 'shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matters'. 'l am sorry y/n ah. I was in a bad m...
328K 17.4K 56
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ? ---- "You can't marry a stranger y/n!" "He is not a stranger...
WITH YOU [Jimin x Reader] ็”ฑ marius

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

127K 4.4K 42
[ยฐโ€ขโ—3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARDโ—โ€ขยฐ] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
HIS DOMINANT LOVE โœ“[P.JM] ็”ฑ r e x a

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

784K 36.9K 61
โStripโž โWhat did you just say?โž โI guess you heard it right, baby.โž __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...