The Confession || George Weas...

racoonqueen1 tarafından

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... Daha Fazla

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 63- Wedding Crasher

45 3 2
racoonqueen1 tarafından

*Anne's Pov*

I sit on the bed and play with the book in my hands. I am still left in confusion. How is that book supposed to help me?

"Can I have a look at it?", asks Hermione.

I hand it over to her and she goes through the pages, eyebrows furrowed in concentration. Ginny lies on her bed, playing with a ball, catching and throwing it repeatedly.

"And you really have no idea why you got this book from Dumbeldore?"

"I am sorry Hermione, I truly do not. I wish I could tell you, but I am left as clueless as the ministry. Do you know why you got that book of yours?"

"I don't know," she hands me my copy back. "I do have a belief why, but I at first have to prove myself right. I just thought maybe you getting that book might have something to do with mine."

"Why can't you three just tell us what you are up to?", asks Ginny. She sits up and gives Hermione a glare. "Wouldn't it be easier for at least someone to know?"

"It is too risky Ginny. Please try to understand, we are just protecting all of you."

"No, you are making us mad. That is all you are doing. I need to know if I will ever see you again!"

Hermione's stare softens and she rushes over to the younger girl pulling her into a hug.

"Oh Ginny! We are still here. Let's make the best out of today. Your brother is getting married. Isn't that something to look forward to?"

"Not if he marries that brat. Urgh. I can't wait for that family to finally move out again. They are exhausting"

I am reading the book while halfheartedly listening to the two of them talking until there is a knock at the door and Fleur pushes the door open.

"Good mornin'. Anne do you 'ave a minute?"

"Of course Fleur." I stand up and put my book away, going out of the room. "What is it?"

"I could need some 'elp with ze dress."

"Alright let's go. But isn't it way too early to be finished yet?"

"I still need Make-up and 'ave to do my 'air. Gabriele needs to be dressed too and I need some time for myself."

"Understood. Up into Percy's room."

It helps me to focus on Fleur and her talking. It takes my mind of matters for a while and I realize I am getting calmer too. Her dress is beautiful and the graceful way she is giving herself in it just suits her whole being. Her sister, I haven't had much to do with her yet, is lovely and very well mannered. I can see the way she admires her older sister. After a while someone knocks on the door.

"DO NOT COME IN!" Fleur yells, scared someone could see her dress before the official ceremony.

"I won't. Calm down." George stands on the other side of the door. "I am looking for Anne. Ginny told me she is with you. Is that true?"

"Yes I am here. What do you need?"

"We should be getting ready and Harry needs his Poly Juice Potion. I just wanted to remind you that soon the guest will arrive."

I look at Fleur who suddenly seems to get very nervous.

"Don't worry about 'er. Go," Gabrielle says in a very broken English. I nod and go to the door, opening it just a bit, so I can go out.

"Hey," he grins.

"Hey," I smile as well.

"You look beautiful."

"I am not even dressed yet."

"I know."

"Idiot."

"Not a you are beautiful too?"

"If you had two ears than I would have said so."

"Meanie"

"Is that a toothbrush in your ear?"

"Maybe."

"Why?"

"It fits."

"Should I understand?"

"Not really. I am using my new opportunities."

"Let's get this cleaned out. Come on."

"Everything you say dear"

I shake my head and lead him into the kitchen. The outside of the house is buzzing with people everywhere. Outside they are currently on it to set up the tent together and starting to decorate everything. I push George on a stool in the kitchen.

"Why are you so nice to her?," George looks at me with an arched eyebrow, putting his toothbrush away.

I fold my hands and twiddle my thumbs a bit. Leaning against the counter of the kitchen I bite on my lip before answering.

"Because I get how she feels. She isn't really welcomed here, neither of you are straight forward enough to actually say it. Instead you throw around nicknames for her and show her how unwanted she sometimes is. If you all believed she doesn't realize it, she does. She is just too kind enough and ignores it."

"Kind yeah," George snorts.

"Well she is polite. I in her position would have done other things that definitely wouldn't have been approved by your mother in any way. Also, can you blame her for being cold and arrogant sometimes? If you would have been called a phlegm behind your back, you'd start to get distant as well," I cross my arms.

"I suppose you're right," he finally says, sitting down on a chair.

"I don't know why you think so wrongly of her?"

"Because all of a sudden she takes an interest in Bill, they simply just don't fit."

"And we do?," I snicker a bit: "George, that's their matter who they fall in love with and with whom not. None of your or my business. In case you haven't noticed she went out her way and against her family to be here with Bill, if that doesn't prove something than I don't know anymore."

"Against her family?"

"Her family isn't really happy about all of this. Fleur told me her parents wanted someone completely else for her, Bill simply doesn't fit into their imagination and still she does all of this here, even switched venues and plans for Harry, in the middle of a war, without real blessings from anyone, just to be with Bill. Sounds kind of very cheesy to me, but whatever suits them," I shrug.

George nods to himself as if he gets something that he didn't before. He plays with the toothbrush in his hands, flinching a bit.

"Is it your ear?," I ask.

"It stings again. All I can hear on that side is my own heartbeat. Doesn't feel very good to be honest," he points at his bandages.

They've gotten redder again, I should better check that ear. We wouldn't want it to get infected, do we?

I search through the cupboards for some herbs and new bandages, then I take some water and place them on the kitchen table, sitting on George's lab, straddling him.

"Hold still please, I need to check that up," I slowly unwrap the bandage around his head, revealing a hole where his ear was supposed to be.

The boy eyes me carefully while I clean the wound with some water.

"Do you reckon I should get something like a patch just for my ear, so kids be all curious and then I can show them my hole?"

"Let's hope that shit here heals a bit and you won't need that," I laugh, putting the water back onto the table and mix some herbs together.

Someone comes into the room and we both look to the door. A very abashed Ron stands at the door frame looking at the position we are in.

"Ahm," he stammers, getting a bit red at the tip of his ears.

"Oh Ronald, you and Lavender didn't come that far I see," George grins, placing his hands on my hips firmly.

The boy goes bright red and looks onto the floor. I chuckle and take the paste of herbs and smear it carefully around George's wound.

"Sorry I didn't- I mean I-," the poor boy is still searching for words.

"Come on, just say why you're here, so Anne and I can get over to something more fun," George continues to tease his brother.

"Fleur," Ron blurts out, getting even redder.

I look back at him holding back a laugh: "What is with Fleur Ron?"

"She needs your help. That's all. I am just here to tell you she needs your help. Yeah. I'll- I'll better go," Ron almost crashes into the doorframe.

George chuckles: "Ron you can stay, we wouldn't have a problem."

I roll my eyes: "Tell her I'm coming in a few minutes. I just have to deal with this first."

I hold up the herb paste, indicating I have to look after George's ear.

"Al-alright," the young boy disappears with a red head out of the kitchen, making his older brother break into fits of laughter.

"You didn't have to be so mean with him, the boy couldn't even look," I laugh, taking one of the bandages.

"You'd figure that he would have been a bit more relaxed about it," George snickers: "So what do you think about?"

"Think about what?," I look at him confused, once I'm done bandaging him up.

His hands on my waist start to wander downwards, holding on tight.

"You and I- a separate room?," he smirks.

"George," I sigh: "This here is not the right time for some alone time."

"Well I think it is, we have a few rooms we could lock up," he winks, stroking my waist with his thumbs softly.

"There are too many people around," I try to resonate.

He leans forward, moving me a bit closer on his lap: "And all of them are busy."

I look at him, placing my hands on his chest to bring a bit of a distance between our bodies. It's tempting.

He leans in to kiss me, but I back away. I need to be rational.

"No, we can't do this. We still can't do this," I stand up slowly.

"But you played with the thought of it," he wiggles his eyebrows and I shove him a bit.

"You guys..."

"Do I need to remind you, whose fault it is that I even started with it," he points at me jokingly.

I slap my hand on my forehead and let go a sigh: "Maybe tonight."

He sits up abruptly and grins: "Can't wait for tonight then."

"I still said maybe," I point at him, going out of the room.

"We both know you have no resistance against me," he shouts after me.

Idiot.

---

The venue is buzzing with people. Too many I have no idea of who they are. Some Veela's are here as well and the twins are fighting you can lead which one to their seats. It's amusing to see George's face when he gets the middle aged one. I bite my lip hard to hide my smile. That's what he gets for it. When he comes back he looks at me apologetically.

"It's fine. Don't worry," I reassure him. "So both of your charms didn't work on that fine ladies?"

"The day is long. I have plenty of time for them to want me," Fred says.

"Better look out for Hagrid. I believe he is about to sit into the wrong seats and yep, there it is."

I point to the aisle where Hagrid just crushed five normal seats and Fred has to go and tell him where he belongs. Poor bloke is just a nervous sensible mess.

"You look really good in that suit I dare say," I look at George, brushing his jacket out, playing with the soft material.

"Oh," he blushes a bit: "Thank you."

I stand on tippy toes to press a kiss against his lips. They breeze softly against each other and leave a sweet taste behind. Merlin, how I wish we were in an empty room to lock up.

"Has someone seen Ron?", a boy suddenly asks us.

"Uhm, I believe he is with the Veela's."

I look at the read head. I have no recalling of him. They introduce him as Barney. Then it clicks. Harry. Fred has been saying he nicked some hair of a boy when he was in Ottery St. Catchpole. I have to give it to them, they are really great at making plans.

---

The wedding ceremony was fine and I realized even more that weddings aren't for me. I hope George never wants us to do such a thing. It's exhausting to attend; I don't want to know how harsh it is to be the one doing the wedding.

"Come here," George pushes me on the dance floor with him.

"No. What are you doing?", I hiss.

"I asked you three times already. Can we at least have one dance together?"

"You know, I don't dance. I can't dance so no." I try my best to restrain myself against him. Then when we were almost on the dance floor, a patronus appears. Everybody stops in what they are doing.

"The Ministry has fallen."

Those were the last words I heard, before hell broke out. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

214 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
12.5K 382 39
Elodie finds herself stuck, she stuck holding the family business together. Her busy schedule of either working a dead end job or caring for her gri...
1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
1.1K 6 37
"I love you and I know this is definitely not the place to do this, but I can't hide it for much longer." "It's not like I can walk back in there an...