The Spark And The Flame |18+

By TheTwilightWriter2

"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare do... More

๐‚๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ยน
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ยฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ เผ’ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž

5.9K 38 6
By TheTwilightWriter2

T H E S P A R K A N D T H E F L A M E

AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS ROMANCE

I'm sorry we had to be Me vs You baby.
But if we hadn't, we never would've become Me & You.

Description

The Spark

Veronika Rose Aliana , An FBI agent in training who one day gets kidnapped by a man, gets dragged from New York to Italy. She hoped for worse but what will happen when she's met with her long lost enemy? Will she let the flame be or will she add more spark to it?

🝮

The Flame

Mavin Aleksander King , Son of one of the most important Mafia's in the world. He kidnaps his long lost enemy and drags her to Italy for a favor. When things get out of control, Will he attract the spark to his flame or will he let her lead the innocent life she once wanted?

................

"They weren't bound to be together and fuck, not even the universe wanted that but in the end, they proved everything and everyone wrong with just a little bit of Spark and Flame"

.................

AUTHOR'S NOTE / Acknowledgements

First off , I love each and every one of you who clicked on this book and found it interesting to read. I was inspired to finally do this by many successful Wattpad influencers, I hope to be one of then one day too. When I first started this I had no idea what I was doing but the more I explored the more I learnt. I just wanted to add that fiercewrites  was one of the authors who I took inspiration from and made the "Aesthetics 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞" (the chapter from this book, by that I mean this one ). Go check out "Sweet Temptation" written by fiercewrites . Thank you for inspiring me to write my book little fierce ♡︎. Ooh and , The inspiration for adding song lyric before starting the chapter was given by __julieee ,You'll love love her books as well , especially when you're someone who loves age-gap genres, like me ♥︎.

D I S C L A M E R S

⭆ First of all, This Book is NOT a slow burn, I fucking hate them so no teasing.

I do not own rights to any of the pictures used in this book. They are all taken from Pinterest. (Even my profile picture:)

However I may not own the pictures but I do edit it on my own and it does take lot of hard work and time to do it. I'm trying to say it's not okay to steal someone's work. Please don't do it. I believe in every one of you talented people!

⭆ Please correct me if I am to have grammar mistakes in my chapters. Now I'm not going to make an excuse saying that English isn't my first language . I mean it isn't but I know well enough to write a story. And I can be dumb sometimes. Mainly that's why I have spelling/grammar mistakes :)

⭆ This Story moves at a fast pace and won't be describing emotions in detail sometimes because I feel like it's just boring.

All events that have been taken place in the story are purely fictional

I do NOT stand by or support any type of assault. It is not okay to abuse anyone , weather boy or girl. I do NOT stand by or support rapists. This is just a story not an encouragement to follow the character's behaviors.

This book is for entertainment purposes only.

All sexual activities between the main characters are consensual

I would recommend if my readers are 18+ to read this story because it's filled with fucking and loads of forbidden shit but I'm not your mother. I've read way to many dark romance novels to ever be innocent and trust me with this book, the smut will not disappoint.

Last but not least, this story moves at a fast pace just like Mavin's dick *wink*

AN ACTUAL PROPER FORMAL WARNING

Copyright © 2023 by @TheTwilightWriter2 All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination and used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A E S T H E T I C S

V E R O N I K A . R O S E . A L I A N A
A G E - 26

"He's the flame in my story, I'm the spark in his.
Either way we both find a way to ignite."

M A V I N . A L E K S A N D E R . K I N G
A G E - 29

"You are the spark, the oxygen and
the smoke to my burning flame, Nika"

"LIKE SPARK AND FLAME,

WE BOTH IGNITE"

.............................................................

.................................................................
Trigger Warnings
- Explicit Sexual Content
-Mature Content
-Gun Kink
-Degrading kink
- Sexual Assault
-Self Harm
-Violence

Aren't y'all here for smut?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 15.5K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
2.4M 51K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
617K 14.8K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
391K 4.3K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...