Minsung Oneshots

By stttraysthetic___

Some random minsung oneshots cause there can never NOT be enough minsung in this world :) More

Kissing Cam
"I'm sorry"
First date with a stranger Pt. 1
First date with a stranger Pt. 2
The guy on the bus
A setup
Hoodie
Live fiction
Terrace
A boy can dream
How it began
2 am date nights
God, how MUCH is a kiss worth?
Fall or Fly
My soulmate hates cheescake
Don't read the last page Pt. 2
Don't read the last page Pt. 3
Lightning
Kitchen Windows
Bloodstains and Paint
My Idiot
My Idiot Pt. 2
My Dream Keeper
His smile
Ghosts of his past
Midnight Antics
My Idiot Pt. 3
Rainy Days
A Nuclear Romance
Opposites Attract
Seal it with a kiss
Opposites Attract Pt. 2
Opposites Attract Pt. 3
Mistletoe
Opposites Attract (bonus)
Drunken Confessions

Don't read the last page

1.1K 35 16
By stttraysthetic___

Hey guysss!! Soo the idea for this chapter isn't my own. I took inspiration from goodfakeusername and their story 'Don't read the last page.' All the seungin shippers will love it! You guys should check it out! It's amazingggg!!!
Anyways on with the story!!!!

"Jisung~"

Jisung groaned, flipping over on the bed, cuddling deeper into his blankets.

"What the actual fu-!" The younger leaped up from the bed, soaking wet, the ice cold water hitting him like a train, the sudden cold air stinging him like a bunch of bees.

Wet hair falling in his wide open eyes, he squinted upwards to see the one and only Lee Minho, the incarnation of the devil himself and (un)fortunately his roommate, doubling over with laughter.

Jusung huffed. "What the hell dude?!" He whined. Minho stopped laughing with difficulty, wiping the tears from his eyes and focusing his gaze on a soaked, angry, pouting, messy wet haired Jisung.

"Well, I needed to wake you up somehow" He shrugged, shoving his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants after setting the now empty bucket on the floor.

"That didn't mean that you had to give me an untimely cold shower" Jisung snapped, getting up and pushing past Minho, knocking over the bucket as he walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind him.

This was how it was everyday, for the past three years ever since Jisung had moved in with Minho that fateful day. Arguments, light hearted banter and fights over the most silliest topics had started since the very next day. And yet, the two supported each other when required, like the best of friends. That's how they were.

The biggest enemies, and yet, the best of friends. Their friends had learnt to understand, by now, the difference between when they were arguing playfully and when they were really arguing (there wasn't actually much difference to be honest). That skill wasn't much required either, though, cause the most serious argument Jisung and Minho had ever had was on who would eat the last dumpling.

Minho chuckled, picking up the bucket and quickly wiping away the trickle of water flowing out of it, with the carpet. He walked downstairs and into the dining room, pulling out a chair and sitting down as he scrolled through Instagram while he waited for Jisung.

A while later the younger came down, dressed in a huge, black hoodie (which Minho suspected was his) and sweatpants.

"Finally" the older said, setting down his phone. "Took your own sweet time did you?"

In response, Jisung just stuck out his tongue as he went and sat opposite to Minho.

"You've got to teach me how to cook one day, hyung" Said Jisung seriously, a few minutes later as he munched on the delicious pancakes Minho had made for breakfast. The older chuckled.

"And have our kitchen burned down? No thanks."

"Hyung!" Jisung whined, pouting. "Not funny."

"I wasn't planning on being funny."

"Hmph!"

Timeskip~

"Jisung!" Minho yelled from the living room. Jisung, who was inside his own room, scouring his closet for something he could wear huffed at the interruption. Trudging downstairs he was met with a suspiciously happy Minho. He raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Sungie~" Minho still had that creepily happy smile on his face.
"Hyung, your scaring me. What is it?"

"Ji.... don't you remember what your supposed to do today?" Jisung looked confused.

"What am I supposed to do today?"
Minho giggled, then held up a rag, just as Jisung let out a loud groan.

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me!"

So basically, Jisung and Minho had made this rule that both of them would clean the house on alternate weeks. Minho had done it last week, so it was Jisung's turn this time.

Minho laughed. "Have fun, jagi."

That word should not have had the effect it had on Jisung. It definitely shouldn't have made him go red in the face like some ripe old tomato sitting at the bottom of the fridge for too long. But, sadly, it did. Not understanding how or why he reacted that way, Jisung just pegged it with the fact that the older had called him that for the first time so that's why he had gotten flustered.

Shaking those thoughts out of his head Jisung began whistling tunelessly as he cleaned.

A while later the younger found himself in Minho's room, dusting his drawers just as his eyes caught sight of something unfamiliar lying in a corner.

"Ooh" He said interstedly. "What's this?"

Minho, who had been splayed out on his bed, reading a book, looked up from it on hearing Jisung's voice.

"What's what?" He asked curiously.

Jisung picked up the black diary lying in the corner of the drawer and examined it, looking up in panic as he heard a sudden strangled whine escape from the older's throat who was now sitting upright on the bed, posture tense with alarm.

"Don't. Open. That." He managed to let out through clenched teeth. A teasing smile made it's way onto Jisung's pink lips.

"Why?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "What do you wanna hide from your best friend?"

"Jisung. Don't." Minho lurched forward, trying to grab the diary out of Jisung's hands who backed away just in time. He tsked.

"What's so pirvate hyung?" Jisung teased playfully. "Don't tell me you've written 'I am madly in love with Han Jisung' in there?"

"Don't think so highly of yourself Han Jisung" Minho hissed, still trying in vain to snatch the diary from Jisung's outstretched hands.
Jisung just laughed, dancing away from Minho's reach.

"Try and catch me" He taunted, running out of the room, the older right on his tail.

Jisung ran straight into his bedroom, about to close the door behind him, but he was too slow. Minho squeezed into the tiny gap between the door and the doorframe, immediately pushing Jisung against the wall, trapping him in between his arms, a victorious smirk on his face as he watched the panting boy underneath him slowly turn red from the close proximity.

The younger was too flustered to notice that Minho had now slowly slipped the diary out of his cold hand, shoving it in the back pocket of his pants.

"Looks like your not as smart as you seem to be, huh."

The older chuckled as Jisung slowly realised what he meant.

"YAH!" He yelled out incredulously but Minho was already walking away, back into his room.

Jisung sighed, slumping against the door.

Did that actually happen? He wondered out loud, replaying the events of the past five minutes. Heat rushing to his cheeks just by thinking about it, Jisung hoped to God that Minho hadn't heard his loud heartbeat when he had taken the diary from him.

"Ahh!" Jisung groaned, trying to cool down his face as he let his mind wandered back to why Minho had reacted like that when he had touched his diary. I mean, sure, people can get paranoid when their personal stuff are touched without their permission but, the way Minho had reacted seemed way too paranoid for a diary.

Was their any possibility that he had maybe written about Jisung in a different way? Any at all?

Forget about it, Jisung thought, running a stressed hand through his hair. No use feeding your already overlarge crush with false hopes.

A few months later~

MINHO HYUNG!" Jisung screeched, barging into Minho's room one fine morning without knocking. "HAVE YOU SEEN MY-"

The older cried out in shock as he fell off the bed. "What the hell Jisung?!" He snapped, in a scratchy voice. Jisung immediately froze.

"Hyung, what happened to your voice?"

Minho cleared his throat. "Nothing" He said in the same hoarse voice as he went and sat on the bed.

The younger didn't buy it. He came closer to Minho and put his hand on the older's forehead, snatching it away almost immediately. "Your burning up hyung!" Jisung was terrified as this was the first time he had seen Minho get sick.

"It's fine, Ji." Minho rasped. "Don't worry about me. Don't you have college today? You should go now, you'll be late."

Jisung sighed, then nodded, slowly walking out of the room. Slightly disappointed, Minho fell back onto the bed, groaning at the way his head throbbed. Turning on his side, Minho cuddled into his blanket, trying to find a comfortable position with his aching body and blocked nose.

He closed his heavy eyes, trying to drift off to sleep when he heard footsteps. Opening one eye, he peeked through the blanket to see Jisung standing in front of him.

"Scoot over" the younger said.

"What?"

"Scoot over, hyung. I need some space."

Still confused, Minho scooted over, letting Jisung lie down next to him and get under the blankets.
"What? Ji, you'll get sick."

Still adjusting the covers, Jisung shrugged. "Stop worrying about me and sleep. You need it."

"Okay but....." Minho struggled for words. "Don't-don't you have college?" He asked. Jiusng sighed, turning to face Minho
.
"You really won't stop your interrogation will you?" He asked, rolling his eyes. "I sent an email to both of our teacher saying that we got sick suddenly and wouldn't be able to come for the next few days."

"At this rate, Jisung, you really will get sick." Minho said worriedly.

"Oh shut up and sleep right now, will you hyung?" Jisung said, closing his eyes and snuggling into Minho's chest.

"But-"
"Shhh!"

Slowly, the two drifted off to sleep, and only after awakening did Minho realise how easy it had actually become for him to sleep after Jisung layed with him.

He looked down at the sleeping boy, marveling at how peaceful he looked. His fluffy brown hair fell in his closed eyes, cheeks puffed out and lips slightly agape, Minho resisted the urge to brush the bangs out of his forehead and kiss the side of his head.

"Jagi" He whispered quietly next to Jisung's ear, voice raspy from sleeping. "Wake up. It's four pm."
Jisung groaned and flipped over, hugging Minho around the middle and falling back into sleep.

Minho sighed, letting Jisung sleep for a little while more as he laid down next to him.

A few hours later~ (in Felix's voice)

Jisung slowly woke up, opening his eyes and blinking away the blurriness in his vision only to find the bed empty. He looked around for Minho, certain that he had fell asleep with him. When he didn't find him anywhere in the room, Jisung panicked.

"Minho?" He called out, voice shaking slightly. Minho emerged from the bathroom, looking fresh.

"Yeah?"

Jisung exhaled. "There you are. I thought you had left or something."
Minho chuckled.

"Well, how are you feeling now?" Jisung asked, getting up and throwing the blankets off of him.

"Much better!" The older said dramatically, spreading his hands then doubling over and coughing almost immediately after. Jisung burst into laughter on seeing Minho like that.

"Yah!" The older yelled out annoyed, after he had brought his coughing fit under control.
"I'm sorry" Jisung wheezed, wiping his tears. Minho huffed angrily.

"I said I'm sorry!"
"Alright alright!"

***

Word count: 1870
Part 2 next!
Have a great day/night!
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 153 26
Just some random Stray Kids and Ateez oneshots by two besties two besties one... uhm... idk. Have fun! ♡
49.1K 520 20
Just a few Stray Kids oneshots from my tumblr account
7.7K 199 21
Minsung Oneshots: All Fluff Moments ( + a little bit of angst) Enjoy! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
722 16 1
Collection of one shots that I write impulsively! Each one is pretty lengthy so updates will be slow, enjoy !