Contractual 📄❤️

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

8

3.9K 215 71
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
Namjoon is waiting for Taehyung family as he and Jungkook arrived ten minutes before, He called Taehyung and asked where they were and he said they were on the way.

Namjoon takes his wallet and looks at the photo. "Today is our son's marriage, I hope I am doing a great job in taking care of him without you but I can't fill the mother's place in his life, please bless him" He pecked the photo.

He put the wallet back to his pocket, wiped his tears away when he noticed the Taehyung car coming.

"Tae, why are you not ready?" CEO glared at the makeup artist.

"I did makeup for his sister, sir" Makeup artist explained.

"I-- mean bride's sister also needs to get ready" Minseo said, noticing namjoon glare on them.

"Appa, it's okay I will get ready soon and Jimin will kill me if I do my makeup without him," Tae said.

Minseo looks at Sooyun mumbling how Taehyung is calling Namjoon, appa.

"Alright go in, Jungkook is fully ready to tie a three knot in your neck" Namjoon said smiling.

Taehyung just nods, Jimin jumped on Taehyung from back shouting "I'm here bestie"

Namjoon smiled at Tae and Jimin "Ok then get ready soon"
--------

After getting ready Taehyung was sitting waiting for someone to call him to the Mandap stage which was arranged in the temple.

"Aww you look gorgeous" Jimin said smiling.

"Yeah I do" Tae too smiled while looking at himself in the mirror, this is the first time he looks pretty with all the news things in him like saree,jewelry.

"Jungkook will faint looking at you" before Taehyung reacts at the Jimin comment, they heard a knock sound followed by a voice.

"May I come in?" Jungkook asked from the other side.

"Mr.Jeon but you..." Jimin asked shockingly, he is going to get married in a few minutes but here he is sneaking into his bride's room.

Taehyung widens his eyes, why Jungkook is here now, he must be in the mandap stage.

"I want to talk with Taehyung alone," Jungkook said.

"Ohh ok I leave you both" Jimin left after nodding at Tae.

"You look beautiful more than I imagined" Jungkook first said, breaking the silence.

"He imagined me in a wedding dress." Tae thought surprising. "Thankyou, you look handsome too" Jungkook looks different in a silk shirt and dhoti.

"Hmm, here" Jungkook handed the papers "This is the contract papers".

Taehyung takes the papers from him, reads it which says he has all the rights in Jungkook and his properties, he will be the legal wife of Jungkook and Jungkook also has every rights on him but for a year only.

"After one year of today, we'll part the ways" Jungkook said, shaking Tae from his dilemma.

"So I'm signing a divorce papers before even marriage, this is how my life is going to be," Tae thought, feeling pity for his heart.

"What are you thinking? Sign it" Jungkook gave him a pen.

Taehyung signed while tears were falling from his eyes, he signed without thinking of consequences after one year, his mind only thinking about his family now.

"Don't cry, you can meet your family anytime" Jungkook said, thinking Tae was crying because he was leaving the family.

"I signed" Tae gave the papers back.

"Ok see you in mandap" Jungkook left after giving him a smile.

Taehyung looks at the door which is closed by Jungkook. His heart feels so many emotions and questions to himself, whether what he is doing is right or wrong.
--------

Pandit asked the groom to come

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩👆

Jungkook came and sat on the stage, they did rituals and pandit murmuring mantras.

"Ask Bride to come"

Jimin goes to Taehyung's room and sees Namjoon talking with Tae and his family.

Namjoon put the gold necklace on Taehyung neck "This is my mother's jewels given to Jungkook mother"

"Appa what is the need for this" Tae asked.

"This jewel passes through every daughter-in- law of Jeons, my brother's daughter-in-laws has our jewelry too, you can pass this to your son's wife" Namjoon said, making Tae's tongue tied form rejecting.

"Appaaaa" Tae whined as Namjoon said son's wife in a teasing tone.

"Aww you look pretty" He peck Taehyung forehead.

"Is this original gold?" Minseo asked eyeing the necklace.

"Minseo" Tae called her name, warning her to shut up. Asking whether this is original or not means to doubt Namjoon and that's disrespectful.

Namjoon smiles "Yes this is original gold".

"But it looks old so.." Sooyun tried to create a fight to stop the marriage but Namjoon answered all of their nonsense questions normally.

"This jewelry is our family treasure, of course it will be old, gold or diamond is not important, this is a blessing from the ancestors" Tae words shut them from talking more.

Namjoon smiles proudly at Tae..

"Tae, pandit calling for you" Jimin told, he waited since Namjoon was talking.

"Yeah let's go Tae" Namjoon and Jimin take him out.

"He behaves differently because of marrying a rich husband" Minseo gritted her teeth.

"I know right, he's good at seducing rich men while we are just able to seduce a decent working man" Sooyun said, she tried to coax a high level man like Jungkook but they never looked at her so she went with Yun Junseo.

"What seduce? My man loves me and I love him" Minseo walked out shouting at Sooyun.

"As if I believed you, I know you want a secure future like me," Sooyun said to herself before following Minseo.
-------

Taehyung came slowly with Jimin, Everyone in the hall gasped at Taehyung beauty and Jungkook looked at him without blinking. He knows Tae's beauty is something unique and it will make anyone fall for it.

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠👆

Pandit again mumbling mantras, he makes Tae and Jungkook says some mantras too. They exchanged the garland a few times. Again they said few mantras.

"Getti melam" Pandit said, giving the mangalyam to Namjoon and he passed it to Jungkook.

It was Jungkook's wish, that he would only tie a knot given by Namjoon. He looked at his father's face and noticed the happy tears. He smiled, taking the thalli from him.

The sound of melam spread the hall, Jungkook took the thread to Tae's neck, Taehyung looked at him with mixed emotions, He don't know how to feel about this, the marriage is contract still Thali(Mangalyam/mangalsutra) is something precious.

"Whatever the reason you're my husband now, I will follow you through your happiness and sadness" Taehyung promised himself and closed his eyes feeling hand brushing on his nape while tying the knot, others throwing the flowers and turmeric smeared rice on them.

"Finally, they both need one another very much" Namjoon thought, wiping his happy tears.

Mrs.Kim is smiling happily and Jhope throws the flower on Tae continuously.

"Here Kungumam (sindoor)" Pandit showed the box to Jungkook.

Jungkook took it in thumb and index finger, Jimin slides the nethichutti (pendant in the hair partition), then groom applied the sindoor on Taehyung's parting line of head and did the same on mangalyam.

Pandit tied the saree pallu and silk angavastram/stole worn of Jungkook "Walk seven steps around the holy fire".
Taekook followed the pandit's words.

Next Ammi stomped and looked at Arundhati (Ammi mithithu arundhati pathu)

Ammi means where the meddi ritual is done.

Tae placed his feet on ammi, Jungkook slides the toe ring in his second finger.

This feet looks bit familiar to Taehyung's 👆

Next the couple went out to see arundhati stars. Jungkook felt stupid to show the sky, when he cannot see the star how can he show it to Tae, he just did as pandit said. It needs a telescope to see the stars.

(The groom shows the bride the double stars of Vasishtha and Arundhati as an ideal couple, symbolic of marital fulfillment and loyalty. The couples are asked to look up the constellation symbolizing conjugal love and affection- Google)

After that they get blessings from their parents.
"Appa" Tae touches Namjoon's feet.

"God bless you dear" Namjoon hugged Taehyung and Jungkook on either side of his shoulder.

"Are you happy now?" Jungkook asked his dad.

Namjoon cupped Jungkook face "So much, I'm happy for you"

"Tae" Mrs.Kim hugged him "be good in your mother-in-law's house",He hugged her back "Yes Amma".

"Let's go to deity," Namjoon said.

Taehyung joined his hands and prayed for happiness and good health for his family and his husband's family while Jungkook was just standing uninterestedly.

"Join your hands and pray" Tae said to Jungkook, "I don't believe in god"

"Don't say like that" Tae forcefully made Jungkook join his hands "Now pray".

"Your prayer is enough for us," Jungkook said looking at Tae who had been praying for a long time.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook which was ignored by the older man.

They took photos with family and friends.

"Then we're taking Taehyung to Jeon mansion" Namjoon said to Mrs.Kim

Mr.Kim held Taehyung's hand "I know you're responsible, still be carefull".

"Yes Amma" He hugged her "Hyung I will miss you" Jhope side hugged him.

"Concentrate on your final exam" Tae said, patting Jhope's head.

Taehyung looked at his sisters and his eyes landed on Sooyun's husband Junseo, he tightened his hold on Jungkook's hand, He said bye to his mother and Jhope, others maybe just jealous of his marriage life so he just gave a little smile at them.

After visiting a different temples, they finally reached Jeon mansion at night, welcomed by aarthi taken by Kamala putting a sindoor on both of their foreheads.

"This house is finally blessed with a Daughter-in-law," Namjoon said, smiling widely.

Taehyung chuckles at Namjoon happiness, Tae lights the lamp in the puja room as the ritual of daughters-in-laws makes the family bright.

"I'm tired and hungry" Jungkook is going to remove the knot which is tied in the holy fire ritual.

"Wait, one important ritual is pending" Namjoon stopped him.

"Still one more ritual" Jungkook annoyingly asked. He has been doing this ritual since yesterday morning, he was tired as hell.

"Yeah, Kamala" Namjoon signaled Kamala to take Taehyung.

Taehyung went with Jungkook's angavastram/ stole worn without untying the knot.

"Yes master" She takes Taehyung away.

Namjoon and Raman took Jungkook "Where are you both taking me?" Jungkook asked tiredly.

Raman pushed Jungkook to his room and locked the door.

"Hey what?Dad open the door" He sighed in defeat after slamming a door for a few minutes.

"Anyway it's my room so no problem" He turned around and got shocked "What is this?".

His whole is decorated with flowers and it looks like a garden, He shakes his head.
--------

Kamala takes Taehyung to the kitchen
"Young master, here is the milk" Kamala gave the glass of milk.

"Call me Taehyung or Tae'' Tae get the glass form her.

Kamala smiled "Ok you know what tonight is..."

Taehyung blushed and looked down, mumbling "I know".

"This is almond milk, Young master is waiting for you in his room. I mean your room too," Kamala said.

Taehyung nods and followed her, she stood outside while Tae opened the door of the Jungkook room and immediately found someone to locked the room from outside,
Taehyung confusingly looks at the door, then the decoration.

"Kamala sister said Jun.. oops my husband is already here" Taehyung thought while searching Jungkook.

"Oh Taehyung you're here" Jungkook was busy eating rasgulla and other sweets as he was hungry.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook weirdly and the decoration

𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢👆

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣👆

"Ohh I'm sure Dad is the mastermind behind this decoration, he was excited about my marriage" Jungkook said, noticing Tae's reaction.

Namjoon doesn't know how to decorate it, so Raman and he just spread the flowers without leaving a single place untouched.

"Yeah" Tae remembered Namjoon's happy face "I brought milk for you".

Jungkook took the milk from Taehyung and drank it "hey what are you doing?" Jungkook jumped back feeling something on his feet.

Taehyung touching his feet "Getting a blessing from you"

Jungkook made Tae stand "I'm just two years older than you and you want blessings from me like am a grandpa"

"Still you're my husband," Tae said justifying his action.

"Whatever, don't do this kind thing" Jungkook said adjusting his Dhoti "This dhoti kept slipping off".

Honestly Jungkook thought Tae was doing something dirty while bending down to get blessings and his thoughts made him uncomfortable.

"Let me help." Tae spread his hand towards Jungkook's hip.

"Don't" Jungkook hid his main member.

Tae looked at him confusedly. "Huh?"

"I mean anyway I am going to change so no problem" Jungkook smiled nervously.

Tae nods and looks around the room. "You look beautiful in this saree" Tae looked at Jungkook after hearing his compliment.

"You're just addicted to sarees".

"Maybe... but I like to see you in sarees more than anyone" Jungkook said, Tae replied "Thank you".

"Mm, I will take a shower" Jungkook went to the washroom while Tae looked at the room, he opened the wardrobe but they just had night dresses and noticed the game area with a big monitor and controllers.

"Another Jhope in my life, why this man's likes games so much" Tae shake his head.

He removed the jewelry and safety pins from the saree.
"You can shower now," Jungkook said coming out of the washroom.

"Mm, I don't have my clothes so can I take yours?" Tae asked.

"I don't like to share my clothes" Jungkook said harshly, more like a child.

"Then what will I wear, I can't go out because the door is locked," Tae asked.

After convincing himself he went to his wardrobe, took his least favorite T-shirt and Joggers, gave it to Tae.

"Tomorrow my clothes will be here so leave the place for my clothes" Tae said.

"The right door is my dressing room, you can use the room to store your clothes. This wardrobe is just for nightwear" Jungkook said, he is too lazy to go to the dressing room at night so he just made this wardrobe for night dresses.

Tae glances at the door then nods, he went washroom to freshen up.

After a few minutes he comes back wearing Jungkook clothes. It is too big for him and comfortable too and the older one is already ready to sleep but mesmerized by Tae.

"Woah what are you? Polar bear?" Jungkook asked, chuckling.

"No wild bear" Tae roars laughing which made Jungkook laugh too.

"Sharing a room with someone is not bad I guess" Jungkook said, he thought he would feel uneasy because of Taehyung's presence, he doesn't like when someone unknown to him get close to him, but he is okay with Tae staying in his room.

"Someone?I'm your wife" Taehyung thought but didn't say it out loud.

"Yeah, I thought it would be awkward" Tae replied, ofcourse being in the same room with someone without any love is awkward.

"Mm, then are you going to sleep on the sofa" Jungkook asked, lying on the bed.

"Why would I?" Tae laid beside Jungkook "If you don't want to share bed with me then go sleep on the sofa".

"I don't have a problem as long as you're comfortable" Jungkook said as he was okay to sleep with Tae, with these three months he knew Taehyung was not a person who would take advantage of him, so he confirming Tae feels the same about him.

Tae said he was okay, they silently laying on the flower bed looking at the ceiling.

"Is your relationship with your sisters not good?" Jungkook asked.

"You can say that," Tae replied.

"But your brother is sweet, you know he threatens me if I hurt his brother he will beat me not caring about my status as Jeon's" Jungkook saw a smile appear on Taehyung's face.

"Yeah, He supports me in everything"

"Having a sibling is kind of good," Jungkook sighed.

"Why?you want a brother or sister now" Tae asked, turning his head towards Jungkook.

"Not possible since my mother is not with us" Jungkook said.

"She is alive?" Tae thought Jungkook's mother had died.

"Yes, Appa said my mother ran away maybe because my appa was not rich back then"

Tae analyzed his husband's face "Ohh, do you hate your mother?"

"No, I don't have any feelings about it"
Jungkook said, he really has no feelings for his mother, no hate or no love and he is not expecting his mother to come back. He sometimes forgot he was born from his mother, his dad was his everything.

There was a moment of silence before Taehyung ended the conversation with good night.

"I'm sleepy, Good night" Tae wished and Jungkook said the same.

They both close their eyes, sleeping in different environment is not that hard as they thought
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5K 25
Where love comes and find taehyung nd jungkook itself.. arranged marriage which change taehyung and jungkook life for good ..nd their lost heart's s...
791K 32.7K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
263K 12.7K 41
A story of a CEO and a restaurant owner.where Taehyung is a rude & cold person,an introvert gets married to Jungkook a clumsy & sweet boy,an exotrove...
65.2K 2.7K 16
{COMPLETED} a story of two who are binded in a forced relationship 'marriage '~ Where jungkook is a normal living in a village and there is taehyung...