Living with the Powers

By -fiji-

Moving in with a family friend, who turns out to be a celebrity. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not a chapter
Chapter 4
Emergency
Winners
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not a chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
busy
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
seven crappy hours of our lives
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

1.9K 77 7
By -fiji-

Still Malak's POV
Me and Ben stopped in the middle of the room because we saw an unfamiliar person.

Ben's POV
I saw this unfamiliar girl and I guess by Malak's face he saw her too. She looked so fine I am not going to lie but I got my eyes on another prize. You don't need to know yet. Anyways......

Malak: Who's this?

Tay: Oh that's Neveah she staying with us for 3 months and she is not related to me.

Malak and I started smirkin' then we started singing/saying 'Hit it from the back'. But then Tay shot us a death stare. So we stopped.

Neveah's POV
There was a knock at the door. So Tayvion went to get it.Then 2 boys walked in. I couldn't believe my eyes. IT WAS MALAK WATSON AND BEN TAYLOR!!!

Me:Hi

Both Be and Malak:Wassup

Tayvion:I'll show you to your room and you guys I'll be right back.

Tayvion motioned me come upstairs. So I started to follow him up the stairs. And he showed me the guest room then left.

Me: Well I guess I'll just unpack (I said to myself).

Tay's POV
After I was done showing Neveah her room. I went back downstairs.

Malak: are u guys done making out?
Him and Ben Laughed.

Tay: Haha not funny and why would I do that I have a girlfriend.

After I said that my phone buzzed. I pulled out my phone and check to see what it was. It was a text from my girlfriend Lanesha ( played by LaneshaTemple ). I read it and said 'Hey guess what I'm moving back to Cali'. And yes I'm long distance dating it was easier when she was here though. I miss her even though we face time and everything.

Sorry it was a short chapter I just didn't want to keep you readers waiting.
Remember to
Vote
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
733K 20K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...