Hiding in Plain Sight (Vigila...

By Chimera_Regarion

A vigilante at UA?! Crazy right but not excatly for Izuku. He was not only the adoptive son of Nezu but also... More

How it started
Protective!
Everyone is just soo...
That night... A vigilante was born!
The best place in town!
Shocking!
Heart racing!
A light step back!
A change of air
What an entrance!
Does he know?
He really is something else!
Ahm is this a bad timing?
I am done for!
Paralysed
Everything is fine!
I.. here is what I know...
He really came prepared...
Ready? Remember what I taught you?
Fooled
Never change a thing!
My Pup... Hands off!

Into the lions den once again!

680 47 14
By Chimera_Regarion

My mind was set on it and so I patiently waited for the day to be over and us to get back to our home at UA. I knew what I was doing was wrong but it felt so right. Something about the LOV was making my hair stand up and I didn't like it. Through all my life, I survived not because I was strong but because I was trusting my instincs. Right now they were telling me that I needed more information. I needed to know what was going on and I needed to make sure that everyone would be safe. This was my desition. No one could tell me no or that it was to dangerous.

Sorry Nezu...

I need to do this!

I feel like this is the only thing that keeps us safe.

You protected me as long as I know you.

Now it is my turn to protect what you love and build up.

I will not let a random group of villains destroy it.

No!

I can do this!

I will find out where they are staying and everything.

I am a hidden card!

Getting out of UA was a lot easier this time since I used the same rout to get out and it was kinda natural for me to use my quirk but it felt different somehow. Never did I use my quirk this specifical and with a goal in mind. No that is not true. There was one time I used it to survive and I remember it clearly. It was the only time I didn't get sick and I didn't know why. This time it was the same feeling. 

Was it because I was protecting something precious?

Was it my body who canceled out the drawback?

Or was it my mind who was stronger than it?

Who knows?

I for sure didn't and I didn't care. There was soo much on stake and I knew it very well. I might be playing dumb at home and and trying to make Nezu not worry that much but I knew, based on his eyes how worried he was. If there was something I could do, who was I not to do it?

Shiggy: You are back? Glad to see you again?

It was just 3 minutes after I got my drink and sat down that Shiggy was already there right at my table and smiling like a damn idiot. I knew if he knew what I was that he wouldn't be smiling like that but instead would be planning my funeral. For now I was rather to let him think he would win that fight he was planning than do the later.

Of course I faked my best smile and took a sip of my drink.

Me: Ah nice to see you again Shiggy.

Shiggy: Any news?

Me: Depends on what you are looking for?

Shiggy: You know what I want to do.

Me: I know but more importanly what can you offer me for addtiona informations?

Shiggy: What do you want?

Me: How about everything you can offer.

Shiggy: Deal but first give me your informations.

Me: Alright. For now I have some about the teachers who will be there and the students. Which one do you prefer?

Shiggy: Give me the teacher. Who will be there besides All Might?

Me: Eraserhead is the class main teacher. He of course will be there as well.

Shiggy: Then this will be easy.

Me: How come.

Shiggy: You know about his cooldown time as well as how we can see his quirk?

Me: Of course I know the ins and outs about his quirk.

Shiggy: We also know that.

Me: I see. 

Shiggy: Then who will be there next?

Me: A rescue hero. From what I can tell it will be Thirteen.

Shiggy: Hmm... I need to adjust some of my plans.

Me: Now your turn.

Shiggy: I do not know if I told you this but we have a nomu at our disposure. It is a creature which was once a human but has no brains anymore. Believe me if I tell you that it is a game changer with how many quirks it has.

So this is his big plan.

He will be having it fighting All Might.

I need to know more!

How is he entering there?!

How many will be there?

When will it happen?

I need more!

Me: I knew about it. 

Shiggy: Oho! Really? Then tell me!

Me: It is something you created to fight All Might. Strength, agility, speed, recovery. These main points are a must in it.

Shiggy: You sure remember what we were talking about last time, huh. No cheating here.

Me: Of course.

Shiggy: Alright then how about I tell you something about my little organisation.

Me: Please do.

Shiggy: For now there is only me and Kurogiri. My quirk is-

Me: Related to touching stuff. I know.

Shiggy: Realy impressive. I am sure I never told you about it.

Me: You didn't had to. I watched you pick up stuff and even now you are careful that your whole palm is not touching anything.

Shiggy: Hahahahahaha. I really like you. I can disintegrate stuff. My partner Kurogiri can teleport.

SHIT!

This definitelly makes the how they gonna enter there!

FUCK!

Class 1A is screwed!

They all are!

Me: Nice information there.

Shiggy: And enough for the names of the heroes, I believe.

Me: Indeed. Is there anything you want to know more?

Shiggy: There is a lot I want to know. Especially how you came to all this information.

Me: It is my job and you know it is against the rule to ask this.

Shiggy: I do but it is still worth trying.

Me: No one is stopping you from that but that just gave me a reason to leave. Have a nice day Shiggy.

Shiggy: You too Deku and I believe I will see you again very soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 73.3K 100
Everyone believes he is quirkless, but the truth is he has a quirk a very unique one. His parents hate him. His mother can't stand his quirk and thus...
291K 12K 30
Mew! Not only a cat but also a vigilante! Good luck finding this guy! Izuku Midoriya was used to staying as a cat soo much that he even preferred be...
181K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
96.5K 4.9K 20
Izuku Midoriya or also otherwise known as Fae was the mastermind behind the forum for people like him. In there he decided to share his experience an...