a collection of mcyt oneshots...

By lyriccxii

includes: - life series -- MAINLY haha [ third life, last life, etc ] - new life !!! [ maybe some after life... More

info + requests
tired [ scarian - hermitcraft ]
spider?! [ b-pulse - double life ]
arms tonite [ scar-centered - third life ]
wakey wakey [ b-pulse - double life ]
pillow fight [ divorce duo - double life ]
the gift of giving [ desert duo - third life ]
michelle [ scott x pearl - double life ]
cold [ scott - empires s1 ]
dumb horns [ various!duos - double life ]
strawberry lips [ nature wives - empires s2(ish) ]
no watcher is entitled to death [ grian-centered - limited life ]
sleepy reading [ scarian - modern day au ]
HUGE APOLOGIES !!!
the past burns [jimmy - limited life ]
apple of my eye [ scarian - modern day au ]

and this... is our cousins [ various members! - limited life/highschool au ]

351 12 4
By lyriccxii

and this... is our cousins [ various members! - limited life/highschool au ]

tw(s): uhh,, none i believe!

mainly focused on the clockers and the bad boys!!

_.-.*_*.-._

[ bdubs' pov ]

"Did you do the homework for algebra?" Bdubs asked, nibbling on his pencil. Currently seated at one of the tables in the cafeteria, poor Bdubs was spending his lunch time by finishing his math work due next period.

 He frowned at one of the questions, and looked up. Scar was currently dozing off, head resting on his arms. So, naturally, Bdubs poked him.

"wAAH!" Sitting up straight, Scar looked around, panicked. "I didn't do it!"

Grinning at his reaction, Bdubs repeated his question. "Did you understand question three?" Scar looked at him confused. "You know, for our algebra homework," Bdubs clarified.

Scar stared at him, mouth wide. "There was homework?!"

Bdubs sighed. Yep, that was typical Scar. "So I'm guessing you can't help me?"

"Well, obviously not!" Hurriedly, Scar had turned to his backpack and began digging through his folders. Pulling out a slightly crumpled, but mostly intact, math worksheet, he also got a pencil out. "But can I copy yours? Pleaseee?"

Sighing again, Bdubs reluctantly pushed the paper over, allowing his brother to frantically scribble down the answers. "I'm only doing this because I just know you're going to tattle to Mom later," he said with a scoff. "Plus don't blame me if the answers are wrong."

Nodding furiously, Scar seemed to only hear half of the sentence. "Yeah, yeah. Thank you!"

"Forgot to do your homework again, Scar?" A Scottish male slid into the seat next to Scar, while a blond male sat next to Bdubs.

Either he just didn't really care enough to acknowledge his words or Scar didn't hear Scott's tease. Knowing Scar, it was probably the latter. "Hi Scott!" he chirped cheerfully and dipped his head towards the blonde. "And Martyn!"

Martyn waved, before he launched into a new story. "Did you guys hear about the new students?" he asked, eyes glinting with mischief.

Bdubs sighed again, uninterested. Here he goes again, spouting off new gossip. It seemed like Martyn had ears everywhere; he was always listening. However Scar had the exact opposite reaction, and leaned in. "Oooh, what happened?"

Grinning, Martyn said, "I heard that there's three of them. And that not even ten minutes in class, they all got sent to the principal's office!"

Gasping, Scar's eyes went wide. Curious, Bdubs tilted his head. "What did they do?"

"Well that's the best part! I had overheard them bragging about setting some dumpsters on fire. Guess the teacher didn't like that, because boom! They were called up and sent down to the principal's," Martyn finished with a laugh. "What idiots."

"That sounded like fun," Scar commented wistfully. Bdubs sent him a warning look. There was no way they'd be setting dumpsters on fire anytime soon. Not after the disastrous game of catch with their father, Etho.

"Did you see them after that?" Bdubs asked.

Martyn shrugged. "Nope. Maybe they got sent home."

"Or maybe, they had a quick scolding and continued their classes," Scott cut in. He shook his head at Martyn. "You really ought to stop spreading stories like that." The mentioned male simply stuck his tongue out and pretended to sulk.

Scott glanced at Bdubs. "Something was strange though."

"What?"

"They were talking about setting dumpsters on fire, but before that... They said something about seeing their relatives today." Scott looked at Scar and Bdubs. "They mentioned you two specifically."

The brothers' eyes both widened comically wide.

"What?!" Bdubs shouted at the same time as Scar exclaimed, "They know who I am?!"

Scott smiled, amused. "I was going to ask you guys about it. Since you've mentioned something about cousins before."

Scar frowned. "I don't remember having any cousins."

Bdubs nodded. "We don't really have any relatives visiting us, other than our father." His eyebrows furrowed together, deep in thoughts. "But there are these relatives... they only visit once a year though... And this year was an exception."

"What was the exception?" Martyn asked.

"Uh, I don't remember." Bdubs frowned, trying to think. There was something mentioned about family issues, the bread bakery closing down, and school. Wait, school? Suddenly, Bdubs sat up straight. Dread coursed through his veins. "Oh no."

"What? What's wrong?" the other three chorused.

Before Bdubs could explain, a loud shout echoed from the cafeteria's entrance.

"COUSINS!"

Almost immediately, before he could turn around, Bdubs was smothered in a triple hug attack, three bodies piling on top of him. He yelped, suddenly being surrounded by... black leather jackets? Finally able to squirm free, Bdubs stared at the three boys who joined them. "Grian, Jimmy... Joel?! What- What are you guys doing here?!"

Grian grinned his signature wicked, cheeky grin. "Don't ya remember?" he dragged him into a side hug, or more like a strange side choke-hold. "Family's bakery went out of business, finance issues, adult problems, blah blah blah."

"So we're going to stay with you guys! And we've gotta go to school here too!" Jimmy finished, jumping up and down excitedly.

Bdubs stared at Joel. "And why are you here?"

Joel shrugged. "I'd get bored without those two, so I followed them here. My parents don't really care."

There was a cough. "Um, excuse me?" It was Martyn. "Yeah, hi. Sorry to interrupt the family reunion here, but can somebody please explain and introduce themselves?"

Bdubs cleared his throat. "Well, Grian and Jimmy are our cousins. They're brothers, if you couldn't already put that together," he added before pointing towards Joel. "And he's just their really close friend who everyone thinks is their brother, but isn't."

"Wait, wait... So, biologically, you're not cousins with Bdubs and Scar?" Scott asked, gesturing towards Joel.

"Not technically. But here's my very legal document that prove our relation," Joel responded, handing Scott a slip of paper.

Scott frowned after scanning it. "This... just says you can do whatever you want."

Joel smirked. "Exactly." He snatched it out of the other's hand, tucking it away safely. "Very useful and very versatile for any and every situation. Like now," he winked.

Bdubs sighed. "Any more questions?"

"Uh, yes!" Martyn waved. "Hi there! First of all, what's with the leather jackets?" 

Each member of the trio was wearing a matching black leather jacket in some shape or form. Jimmy's jacket was perfectly fitted, while Grian's was a touch baggier. And Joel simply wore a black leather vest, which seem ripped by the seams.

Jimmy puffed out his chest. "Isn't it cool?"

"No, it makes you three look like some washed up boy-band from the past."

"Oh." Jimmy's previous elation had deflated.

Grian snorted. "I told you," he whispered in Jimmy's ear. The taller blonde swatted him away.

"Second of all, the sunglasses?" Martyn gestured to the shades that each boy had.

"Jimmy thought it'd be cool to match," Joel explained wearily, as if he'd answer that question many, many times.

Martyn laughed. "I see. Thirdly, the matching friendship bracelets-"

"Also Jimmy."

"Uh-huh. And I'm assuming matching nail polish is also Jimmy's idea?"

"Hey! I just thought it'd be nice!" Jimmy exclaimed indignantly. "To show the bond we have together!"

Martyn raised an eyebrow, unimpressed. "Yeah."

Scar cleared his throat and raised his hand, as if he was in class. "Uh, I have a question too!" After receiving the trio's attention, Scar continued. "Is it true you set some dumpsters on fire?"

"No," Grian answered quickly, just as Joel said, "Yes!"

"Joel! We practiced this! If someone accuses you of a crime you did, you're supposed to deny it!" Grian rolled his eyes.

Joel grinned sheepishly. "Right."

Meanwhile Scar was watching with awe, his eyes round. "Wow, you guys really are up to some bad stuff."

Bdubs stiffened as the three males slowly grinned. "Oh no," he muttered, already knowing what would happen next.

"Funny you should say that, Scar," Grian said, pure glee clear in his voice.

"Cuz we," Joel proclaimed loudly, striking a ridiculous pose. "are the Bad Boys!"

"Oh yeah!" Jimmy puffed out his chest, pointing finger guns.

The entire table stared at them, before bursting into laughter, including the Bad Boys themselves.

Oh man, Bdubs thought between laughs. Things are going to be a lot more eventful with our cousins around.

-._.*_*._.-

BAD BOYSS WHATCHA GONNA DOOOO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOUU

anyywhooo-- hope you liked this!!

thank you so, so much for reading!!

WC: 1367,, a long one :0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 468 146
Welcome to a series of Life Series Oneshots! Started - 02/11/24 Ended - I only ship the Minecraft personas. Not their real life selves. I do NOT wri...
1.9K 44 18
When Gem opened the portal to the End, it gave her power; A power that corrupted her and transformed her into a zombie. The first human is infected...
1.4K 62 28
Hi so for this march (2022) im going to be doing a 31 day challenge. Basically I am going to write a chapter per day (hopefully) about a random ship...
4.4K 329 33
Resistance and corrupt monarchy already fracture the Hermitcraft Server. And as death turns friends to monsters, they must stand up and unite... or f...