Marvel Women - One Shots

By marcle729

Just a few one shots that I've written over the past few months. Some chapters WILL include smut and they wil... More

Thank Your Lucky Stars - WM
Good Enough - KB
Too Busy - WM
Couch People - NR
Petal - KB
Crop Top - WM ⚠️
Home - WM & NR
What's Wrong? - KB
Sports Illustrated: Heroes Edition - KB & YB ⚠️
Make Me - EO
The Club - HS ⚠️
Surprise! - FP
Unholy - HS ⚠️
Truth Or Dare - HS
Stir Fry - FP
Her Shirt - KB
A+ - NR
Snow Storm - NR ⚠️
Tease - WM & NR ⚠️
Tzatziki - FP
Confessions & Twinkle Lights - KB
Shark Tunnel Kisses - NR
Higher (Pt 1) - WM ⚠️
Sticky & Sweet (Pt 2) - WM ⚠️
Talking Body (Shots) - FP ⚠️
Studio Sessions Pt 1 - WM ⚠️
We're Both Upside Down - YB ⚠️
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - KB ⚠️

Taste Of A Poison Paradise - CD ⚠️

1.9K 28 1
By marcle729

The last place you wanted to be was at this new club across town with your best friends who had all grabbed a drink and then abandoned you for the dance floor. Places like this were never your forte, even when you were dating your ex-girlfriend who seemed to love the nightlife. And if it's one thing you hated; it's that you couldn't get her off of your mind.

Things were going great. You and Carol had gotten your first place together uptown and Goose was settling in nicely. The two of you constantly spoke about your future together and how you couldn't wait to settle down and have children. The apartment was incredible inside; high ceilings and vintage frame work; it had everything you had told Carol you wanted. And she declared that whatever you wanted, you should have. The two of you had settled into a decent routine for a few months; including the incredible sex in nearly every room of the apartment, shower and closets included.

"Baby, I'm needed for a mission. I should be back in a few days. Don't miss me too much, okay?" Carol asked, holding you close and kissing you deeply.

Except those 'few days' turned into a few weeks. And you tried not to worry. You tried not to stress. Carol didn't have a way of contacting you while she was off world. You just had to trust her. And you did trust her but you also missed her.

It was eight weeks before Carol returned home, slightly battered and exhausted. You tended to her despite her arguments of being fine and within a few hours she was giving you the best sex of your life all over again. But as any superhero life goes, she was off world once again within the next few days. This routine was growing constant and quite frankly exhausting you. Carol's homecomings were always bittersweet because you knew she was leaving again.

A whole year had gone by like this and each trip was getting longer and longer. You made excuses at first but it seemed like the two of you were drifting apart and you barely saw your girlfriend anymore. She'd come home one evening to you pacing back and forth, face tear stained after weighing all of your options. A stained and scribbled pros and cons list sat on the coffee table, a result of an inner argument with yourself.

"Baby, I'm home!" Carol called into the living room. "Baby?"

She saw you pacing, not thinking anything of it and put her hands on your biceps, trying to ground you like always. "Hey I'm back no need to-"

You shrugged from her grip, unable to look her in the eyes for fear of crying more. "Carol..."

"What's going on?! You're scaring me!" Carol said, trying to move closer to you but you stepped away again.

"Carol I can't-"

"You can't what?! What is it!" She asked, raising her voice.

"Stop yelling!" You pleaded.

"Baby- baby I'm sorry whatever it is, let me fix it! Please!" Carol said, in near tears of her own.

"I don't think you can fix this, Carol. You're never here anymore. Don't you think that takes a toll on me?!" You cried, finally meeting her eyes with your tear stained ones. "I just. I can't do it anymore."

"So you're breaking up with me?!" Carol asked incredulously.

"You're never here! It's like I'm dating myself!"

"Do you know how selfish you sound right now?! There are other worlds besides ours that need help, you know! Ya know what, you're right. Fine. I should've seen this coming when you didn't want me to fuck you the last time I was here. That you were tired. Are you cheating on me?! Is that it?!"

"Carol no I-"

"I bet it's that skank Wanda you're always with isn't it?! I should've known. You always look at her differently than anyone else!" Carol spat.

"I didn't cheat! And Wanda's my best friend. That's IT. She's fucking getting married soon for Christ's sake!" You yelled back.

A tap on your shoulder brought you back to the reality of the bar you were sat at; a tall, muscular blonde asking if the seat next to you was taken. "No, go ahead," you said, gesturing to the seat.

"You come here often?" The woman asked, clearly just being friendly.

"Um.. no... didn't this place just open last week?" You asked, rubbing the back of your neck.

The woman chuckled nervously. "Oh.. yes I suppose you're right," she said, a blush creeping up her neck and to her cheeks. The two of you introduced yourselves and were chatting about favorite drinks and you'd told her your friends abandoned you for the evening to go and dance but it wasn't really your thing.

You couldn't help yourself from imagining Carol in front of you; after all it was your first time out since the two of you had broken up just two weeks ago. The woman had the same shoulder length, straight hair; kind eyes and over all sweet demeanor, just like your Carol. Except, she wasn't your Carol and Carol in fact was no longer yours.

"Excuse me for a moment," you interrupted the woman's story about something she does for work but you needed fresh air. Thankfully the club had a back door to stand by in case anyone wanted a smoke break.

The cool air felt good on your skin; sticky with sweat even though you hadn't even been dancing. You wished you could get over her but she was one of the best things in your life that you ever had.

"Is that right, baby?" A gruff voice came from behind you. You whipped around, ready to defend yourself but were met with your ex girlfriend's eyes, only they did not look so kind.

"C-Carol? What are you doing here?!" You stammered.

"Just making sure my pretty girl doesn't go home with a boring old blonde when she could have me," she said cockily.

"I'm not- she's... I'm not yours anymore Carol!" You argued. She put a finger to your lips as some people stopped to look at the two of you. She didn't want to attract unwanted attention. Carol grabbed your hand and dragged you to the bathroom, but her grip was like iron as you tried to get out of it.

"Carol-" you started, but she reached behind you and locked the door after making sure the two of you were alone.

"Shhh baby it's okay. I'm here now," She cooed, trapping your body against the cold tile wall. You found it hard to look into her eyes but she grabbed your jaw tilted your head up. "The best thing you had in your life, huh?"

"N-no I'm..." you stammered but couldn't form a sentence. You hadn't realized you said it out loud. Carol had an arm on your waist and the other was supporting herself against the wall behind you. She quickly turned her cap backwards and looked at your petite frame beneath her.

"No? That's funny because I swore I just heard you say that exact line? And I know for a fact you haven't stopped thinking about me since you ended things between us. Did I not give my poor baby enough attention? I'm so sorry," Carol chastised, feigning an apologetic pout.

"Carol I have no way to contact you while you're gone for literal months at a time. That's not fair to me!" You said angrily, trying to wriggle away from her hold.

"You know what else isn't fair? I haven't stopped thinking of you either, baby. This gorgeous body, your sensitive neck-" She started, pressing a gentle kiss right beneath your jaw. You couldn't help but gasp. Carol knew you and your body too well.

"S-stop," you whimpered, trying to push her away. But she was always stronger than you. You wanted her but you also didn't.

"I bet if I look, if I even went to touch; that you're so wet already aren't you baby?" Carol rasped in your ear. Your breathing was already picking up but you were trying not to give yourself away. "What's wrong? Flerken got your tongue?" She teased.

"I know you miss the way I touch you. The way I used to give it to you so good, huh baby? What do you say? One last time just for me?" She pleaded. But it wasn't a plea. It was more of a demand. And you couldn't help yourself. The mere weeks that it had been since the last time the two of you were intimate were practically torture. Carol had your body under lock and key, making it nearly impossible to orgasm without her. One last time won't hurt... right?

"Yes Captain," you whispered, her face close to your neck as she continued to leave gentle kisses there.

"There's my good girl," she cooed, taking your face in her hands and kissing your lips. You melted against her, letting Carol take complete control just as you always had. One of her hands slipped to your back, slowly pulling down the zipper to your dress while she continued to kiss you. The cold tile against your skin made you whimper, your dress falling away easier than Carol expected, leaving your breasts exposed and giving her a view of the tiny thong you'd decided to wear, to try and avoid panty lines with your dress.

"Gods they should make sculptures of you, baby," Carol rasped out.

"Thank you, Captain," you whispered.

Carol smiled at your easy submission, your willingness to give in to the smallest of touches she left on your body. Her hands traveled down your arms and across to your breasts, grabbing full handfuls and squeezing. You laid your head back against the wall and closed your eyes, allowing yourself to enjoy this moment, one you'd waited so long to have again. "My baby missed me, huh?" Carol teased.

"Please Carol," you begged quietly. A hand struck your cheek and your eyes flew open in surprise. You were about to protest but she cut you off quickly.

"I'm sorry, I don't believe we've forgotten our manners already, have we?" She smirked.

"No captain! Sorry captain," you replied, gulping loudly as her hand approached your face again, only this time to gently wipe the tear that had sprung in the corner of your eye.

"My good girl," she cooed again, watching you melt into her soft touch. Her hands ran down your body, and you watched as she knelt in front of you, index fingers hooking into the sides of your thong. Your eyes close again, enjoying her touch, when suddenly Carol stopped.

"Want you to look at me, baby," Carol rasped out. Your eyes opened and you watched as Carol slowly peeled down your panties, clicking her teeth when she noticed the wet spot in them. "So naughty."

She stood back up to kiss you until she decided it was enough and moved two fingers into your mouth instead. She knew you were wet enough without it, but no way was she denying herself the visual of her favorite girl sucking on her fingers again. And you did so without so much as a complaint; taking her fingers down your throat with ease, sucking on them diligently just as you always have. "Gonna ingrain this sight in my mind, baby," Carol rasped, fucking your throat with her fingers.

You whined quietly as she pulled her fingers out slowly, admiring just how wet you'd gotten them. She teased each of your erect nipples with her soaked fingers, trailing your own saliva down your abdomen and getting painfully close to where you wanted her most. "Please," you begged pitifully.

"Be good," Carol rasped, kissing at your jaw as she slid her soaked fingers through your folds. "Oh sweet girl, I knew you were wet but damn, baby!"

Your cheeks heated up at her comment, eyes closed once again as you tried to keep yourself standing upright and she'd barely touched you yet. Her fingers slid inside of you with ease, the heel of her palm hitting your clit over and over as she fucked you. There was nothing for you to grab onto but her, the cold tile wall didn't give you much leverage. Thankfully, Carol's other hand was still holding you. Your moans were loud as Carol angled her fingers inside of you, hitting that sweet spot you loved so much over and over again. Your thighs began to shake and your head knocked back against the wall with your eyes squeezed shut.

"C-captain! Please! Please may I cum, Captain!" You begged, thankfully remembering your manners as you asked for permission.

"Hmmm... how about, no," Carol smirked, removing her fingers from inside of you and you screamed.

You sat straight up in bed, body covered in sweat, and an uncomfortable, needy ache between your legs. Your breathing was erratic as you sat; desperately trying to calm down. "Baby what is it?"

"I- I had that really weird dream again," you stammered out, turning to look over at your wife, who was sharing your concern.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Um.. well it was the same one where you were some kind of superhero and...." You explained the dream in detail to her, the entire time Carol keeping a straight face and soothing you, all the while knowing she'd hired Wanda to keep you safe and under the various delusions she'd chosen; your dreams being the only reminder of your actual reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 981 49
One shots book Marvel women x female reader Smut chapters* The book is intended for adults. Contains: strong language, violence, erotic scenes, menti...
2.7K 97 12
If you enjoyed my two other books, "My future" and "A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" I hope you'll enjoy this book as well!! One shot book based on...
162K 1.3K 25
(wlw/mx) SMUT include Characters list -Natasha -Wanda -Elizabeth olsen -Scarlett Johansson -Agatha Harkeness
62.4K 1.2K 39
One shots stories with Natasha, Wanda, Elizabeth Olsen, and Scarlett Johansson. Shots include angst, violence, fluff, and smut Please leave comments...