Owning Her| NEW

By Shawty_melodies

This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this me... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaoter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Epilogue
Grayson's B-Day pt.1
Grayson's B-Day pt.2
Grayson's B-Day pt.3
Grayson's B-Day pt.4

Chapter Three

2.7K 64 29
By Shawty_melodies

Few Weeks Later

"No nigga, I'm supposed to help you with your paper," I scowled.

"Maynn I need a break," he sighed.

"Your giving up already? Really?"

"Come Iris, gimme five minutes," he complains.

"Alright, fine."

I put my MacBook to the side, but decided to put it on his desk. He sat up on his bed and he picked up my printed out rough draft paper. He was looking over it.

"Damn you're actual good at this."

"That's because I like English."

I got back on his bed as he went over it. I was helping Keon start the beginning of his paper, but it was going nowhere. I rested my back on the wall and went on my phone.

I went on TikTok and nothing else to do. I was waiting on Ke to get serious. He suddenly took my phone from my hands and I groaned.

"Gimme back my phone!"

"Come on, talk to me. We chilling fuck being on our phones," he says.

I reached for my phone and he moved his arm. I climbed on top of him reaching for my phone. My legs were around his hips and I leaned forward reaching for my phone again.

"We can talkkk, but gimme my phone," I whined.

"Say please," he grinned.

He was showing off his teeth and that gold tooth of his. He had nice white teeth. I looked at his lips and licked them, he shifted his body and I felt it. I looked to his eyes, they were looking down at our position. He looks up at me and I try to ignore the feeling in my pussy.

"Do I have to?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

I sighed and I sat back on him. I could feel his dick on the side of my thigh. I rolled my eyes and I put on a fake smile. He lowered his arm and I took the opportunity to grab my phone. I yanked it out of his hold and cheered for myself.

"You really thought, dumbass!"

"Whatever, I knew you would do tha."

He leaned up to me and we were real close to each other. I looked between his eyes and I glanced down at his lips. Aw fuck it, why not. I leaned in and so did he. Our lips touched and we were slow at first, getting familiar with each other.

His hands held my waist and I put my arms around his head. Our kiss went from a slow one to a faster and more breathy kiss. His hands moved up and under my shirt, I moved my hands away from his neck and began pulling up his shirt.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked down, he had abs. That I didn't expect, well sorta, but god damn. I pulled off his shirt and I lifted my arms for him to take off my shirt. Our lips met each other again and we writhed against each other as we kissed.

His hands went down to my shorts, but I moved my hands down stopping him. I can't fuck him, I told him I'm not really wanting to fuck anyone, harmless fun yes, sex no. I moved his hands up and he stopped kissing me.

"Fuck you tryna fuck with me," he says, quietly.

"No, you know we can't fuck," I say.

He pecked my lips and I scooted down on his waist. I put my hands in his sweatpants. I won't fuck him, but I can suck his dick.

***

I slurped his cock into my mouth and pumped the base of his length. He grunted and moaned, gripping my hair, thrusting his hips forward.

I looked up at Keon and I batted my eyes innocently at him. My pussy clenched with just the thought of sucking dick. Seconds later warm streams of cum shot into my mouth and I didn't swallow.

His cum tasted like something, but I wasn't sure what. I just didn't want to swallow his children and I'm not a swallower like that. I spit his cum back out on his dick and smothered it all on his dick.

I lifted my head up and I stroked his length. He was breathing heavily and he slowly went soft. I didn't mind and I stopped. I sat up on my knees in his bed and he panted.

"Fuck that was good."

"Mhm you're welcome," I grin.

I licked my fingers off and took that as acceptable. I was being celibate for now, because I don't know about college boys yet and the stories I have heard.

I went and washed my hands really quickly. I also rinsed out my mouth and cleaned up any evidence I was sucking dick. Keon and I were supposed to work on our critical reading and writing which is supposed to be 20 pages max.

We got side tracked by our phones, flirting and just overall not being serious. I should have known that we would have gotten anywhere. We haven't been taking lectures as seriously since we got Frankenstein, but our actual professor was coming back in a week.

I actually wanted to look smart and seem like a top student. I am a top student. I just have been slacking a bit. The whole university life is getting to me. I had to make sure I write this paper though. I can't do it at the last minute.

I went back into Keon's room and he already had his pants back on. He sat there on the bed and he was rubbing his hair. He looked at me and he flashes me a grin.

"I didn't know you could give good head like that."

"Don't lie, you knew damn well," I retorted.

"You're right, do you still wanna do the work?"

"Mhmm not really, I have lost my motivation for it lowkey," I answer.

I lifted myself up on his bed and plopped myself next to him. I grabbed my phone off the lower side of his bed.

"What you tryna do then?"

I checked the time and I have been with him for two hours and more. I might as well leave and say I have to meet Brooklyn. It would be weird if I stayed any longer since I just sucked him off. Plus niggas like when the girls leave straight away.

"I have to go anyway, I'm supposed to meet Brooke in 20," I lied.

"Oh cool, text me later."

"I will."

I packed my stuff up and I headed out of his room. I walked down the hall and I went on messages to answer a message from Brooke. She was asking me if we could go out this weekend. I told her sure, because I'm not going to say no.

I made my way back to our dorm and I knew Brooke wouldn't be there. I set my laptop up and I started to write some of my work. I needed to get at least five pages of work for me to feel satisfied with myself.

***

I drank my coffee as a way of trying to stay awake. I honestly wished I went to sleep earlier last night. I was still trying to do the most of that paper and I made good progress. The more I do, the more I have to go over.

I met up with Keon and he had his arm locked around my shoulders. Even though I have sucked his dick. We don't mention it, we act like we normally do. I think that's the best thing about it. Friends with benefits, I also know Keon is talking to like two other girls.

I wasn't bothered by it all, because I saw us going nowhere. I didn't want to be in a relationship or anything like that. We took our seats and I got out my laptop, setting everything up.

"Good morning," Frankenstein says.

We all murmured back a good morning to her and I was ready for her to go. I was ready for professor Jones to come through.

"Your critical writing paper is due next Monday! Professor Jones will be returning next week Monday as well, so if you want to make a good impression make that your priority. He isn't as nice as me," she announces.

"Finally the nigga is coming, I wonder what the fuck his excuse is," Keon whispered.

"A family member might have been sick or something," I shrug.

"True dat, I actually started some of the paper you know," he said.

"Ooooh, I have a few more pages. I say we will go to the Library later and try to do it again," I suggest.

"Yeahhh cool, maybe not get side tracked," he laughed.

"That wasn't my fa-."

"Are you two done?" She asked.

We looked at her and we looked forward. We kept the conversations to a minimum for the rest of the lesson. I was glad I had my coffee with me, because I would have fallen asleep.

The lecture ended, Keon and I went to the library. We went over each other's work pointing out any grammar mistakes and anything that doesn't make sense. The whole thing was actually long as hell, but we got through it.

We did it and we high-fived each other when we felt like we did a good amount. He left the library and we were just walking with each other just talking. I liked the fact that with Keon it was just chill, we vibed in a good way.

Sexual or not, we just clicked. Being in the same class helped as well. The sun was shining and it was making me a bit irritated. I made us walk in the shade as we were walking to nowhere.

"The guys wanna chill for a bit, wanna come?"

"Yeah, I have nothing else to do."

***

"Shawn, give me back my phone!"

Adam and Shawn were friends and it was a shocker when I found out. Although Keon and Shawn are brothers, there's a deeper connection. I should have known since they were both football players. Adam had a bit of blackness to him as well.

Adam didn't act like your average spoiled white boy. He had a bit of nigga to him and believed that to be, because his roommates were all black. He chilled with niggas mostly and he went for black girls more. I knew he had some white girls, but not a lot.

I wonder what his family thought of him. Did they think he was odd or were they fully on board with it? I got my phone back from Shawn and he was just taking the piss out of Adam.

I rolled my eyes at the two snaps he had sent to him. I would have to wait until he responded. We all sat in the living room chilling. I felt like it was high school again.

All of us would be in one person's house just smoking, talking, boys messing around, girl's gossiping and all that. It just felt nice and comforting. I actually liked having a group of black friends more than none.

Kennedy passed me the blunt and I took a hit from it. Adam opened up the snaps that Shawn had sent him. I didn't  heck the chat, but I watched as it said typing. I exhaled and answered another message. I take another pull from the blunt, but this time I hold it in my lungs longer.

I went on the chat with Adam when a knee message popped up. I exhaled the smoke and my head felt like in a good mother fucking way.

Adam: why tf u with Shawn??

Me: um...

Adam: mb I meant how yk him

Me: I'm friends wit his brother Keon

Adam: oh

Me: Yhhh😂😂

Adam: so wyd then?

Me:  me chilling n smoking u finna come?

I take a few more pills from the blunt and passed it back to Kennedy. I looked up from my phone and Keon was looking at me. He was smiling and I tried telling him to come sit next to me.

Adam: I might yk, I'm meeting Parker in a bit so yh

Me: cool see you in a bit den?

Adam: yhhh

I swiped off our chat and Keon came to sit next to me, when Shawn practically forced him over to me. I don't know why he was being all weird for. He came and sat down next to me.

"What's up wit you?" I asked.

"Nun," he shrugged.

"Mhmmm..."

I side eyed him, but he gave that guilty shocked look. Whatever, I'm not worried about his ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 2.2K 11
The Hot Series (Book 1) Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. Stranger. ***** He is not just kissing me, I'm feeling like he's...
100K 1.5K 17
"You are nothing more than a spoiled brat." he whispered in my ear. "I would love to show you the real world, but I do not think you could handle it...
1.3M 20.3K 24
"I really am sorry." "I know. Now lift your skirt for me," he demands, standing behind my sprawled out figure on his desk, rolling up the sleeves of...
357K 12.6K 26
The veins in his hands contracted as his fingers squeezed my throat, applying enough pressure, resulting in my pussy squeezing tighter than his hand...