The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

š‘»š’‰š’Šš’” š’˜š’‚š’” š’•š’‰š’† š’—š’†š’“š’š š’‡š’Šš’“š’”š’• š’‘š’‚š’ˆš’† š‘µš’š’• š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’š’“š’š š’š’Šš’š’† š’†š’š’…š’”; It... More

Aesthetics āœØ
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

06

22.4K 1K 40
By _purplesky12

It has been 5 days since Rohan came back to India, and he didn't contact Sid after that. He only knows how he handled that wild, angry, violent Amisha after he came back.

FLASHBACK-

As soon as Rohan's flight landed, he was surprised by Amisha's presence at the airport.

"Rohan, where is he?" Amisha asked joyfully.
She went behind him to check if Sid was hiding somewhere. She was so happy that Rohan couldn't tell her anything.

"Where is he? I'm not finding him. Is he also planning to give me a surprise? Say something, Rohan," she asked again.

"Amisha... Siddharth didn't come," he said, and her smile dropped.

"Stop joking around, okay? I know him. He would never deny to meet me." Her smile dropped down as soon as she realized that he was not joking around. Sid didn't come.

"I'm not joking," he said seriously.

"Why didn't he come? Rohan, didn't you convince him?" She asked him with a little hope in her eyes.

"Actually, he was having piled up meetings, tours, so he couldn't come, but he said he'll come soon," he said, but she didn't believe him.

"But..." She was cut off by him.

"Come on, let's go. I'm so tired," he said and took her from the airport.

Flashback ended.

| Author |

Since that day, Rohan was behaving weirdly, and everyone was confused by his behavior. Whenever any one of them asked him about Sid, how he was or something related to him, he always changed the topic.

His behavior didn't go unnoticed, especially by Amisha, who already had weird feelings. This behavior of his was just adding fuel to her feelings because he became like this since the day he came back.

"Amisha, come fast! Don't you know we have to go shopping?" Vani said.

"Why? As long as I remember, Bhai hasn't decided to marry you," Amisha said while filing her nails.

"Hey, you boiled potato! Did you forget that we have our graduation day after tomorrow?" Vani went to her and smacked her head.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that."

"Of course you did because only Sid has captured your mind."

Hearing this, Amisha became a little bit off.
"What happened, Amuu? Is everything alright?"

"It's just that I haven't talked to him for the past 5 days. He said he'll call me, but he didn't."

"Ah, you idiot! Then call him today. He must have forgotten. After all, he's so busy handling both work and college," Vani said, and Amisha nodded.

"But Vani, I don't know why, but I am having a feeling of uneasiness regarding all this."

"That's because you haven't met him. Don't think about it."

"I guess you're right." She said and looked the other side

"Come on, let's go for shopping," Vani said and dragged her to the car.

"See this, Amuu. Is it looking good? Should I purchase this?" Vani asked.

"You should ask your soon-to-be husband about this," she said, winking. Hearing this, a hint of blush appeared on Vani's cheeks.

"Are you blushing just at the mention of my brother's name, huh?" she asked teasingly.

"It's not like that. I guess you're right. You ask about your dress to Siddharth, and I'll discuss mine with Aarush. Hmm..." Vani said, trying to change the topic.

Time skip to home:

It has been 2 hours since I came back home after shopping. I texted Sid about choosing my dress, but he didn't reply about the dress. Instead, he just said that he'll call me today for sure.

After an hour, and now it has been 2 hours. I know he's not going to call me. Why has he become like that? And this strange feeling isn't helping either. Doesn't he love me anymore? No, no, Amisha.

Are you mad? If Sid came to know about this, he won't talk to you. I guess he's really busy. I'll talk to him freely after my graduation.

Time skip to the day of graduation -

(Both graduation and party will take place together, so they got ready accordingly.)

"Wow, my daughter is looking very pretty. I wish Sid could be here too," her mother said.

"Thanks, Mumma, and don't worry about him. I'll go to meet him soon and surprise him," she replied.

"Of course, you should. I'll talk about the arrangements to your father. Now you should go, otherwise, Vani will eat up my pretty daughter's mind," hearing her mother's words, Amisha giggled and replied.

"Yes, I'll get going. I'll be late. Don't worry about me, okay?"

"Okay, take care, my child, and enjoy. Bye."
"Bye, Mumma. Bhai is waiting for me outside."
_____

"Wow, Vani, you're looking so pretty," she said, while her eyeballs were getting bigger after seeing her best friend looking like a princess.

"You too, my dear Amisha," Vani gleamed up in joy.

"Well, young ladies, let's go to the stage and rock," Rohan said to them.

"Of course, today's our day," Amisha replied.
"And we'll rock today," said both of them in a jinx.

After some time of enjoying, Amisha went towards Rohan and talked to him.

"Rohan, I want to ask you something," she said.

"Yes, what happened?" he replied.

"What happened to you? Why are you behaving so weirdly since the day you came back? Is it related to Sid?" she said, and his face color changed.

"I... I, Amisha, actually..."

"Well, about Siddharth, don't worry. I know you must have been worried that he is overworking, right?" she said, and he felt a little relieved.

"Yes, yes, that only."

"Well, will you come to attend the after-party?"

"I won't be able to, as I am going out of town, and I'll be back after two weeks."

"Oh, okay. Enjoy, then," she said and went from there.

After 3 days -

It has been 3 days since she graduated, and after that, she didn't contact Siddharth. She had felt a little bit off after talking to Rohan, but she shrugged off those thoughts and started packing.

She was going to America; yes, she was going to meet her Sid after a long 7 months.

Vani was also going with her. She wanted to tell Rohan about her plan, but she couldn't as he had gone out, so she didn't want to disturb him.

"Come fast, Amisha. You'll miss your flight otherwise," Aarush called her.

"Yes, Amu, what are you doing?" Vani was also present there.

Amisha came running towards them.
"Sorry, sorry. Let's go."

"Take care of yourself, our child, and of Vani as well. Don't trouble her too much," her parents said while patting her head lovingly.

"Don't worry, Mumma, Papa. I'll take care of both of us," she said, assuring them.

"Yes, Uncle, Aunty, I'm also there with her. She's not alone. We will enjoy a lot and take care of ourselves," Vani said and showed them a thumbs up.

"Now, if your emotional episode is over, we should go. Your flight is in an hour, idiots," Aarush said and went to start the car.
And soon, both of them also went outside after bidding goodbye to her parents.

"Take care of yourself, okay, and tell me if that punk troubles you there," Aarush said and messed up her hair.

"Bhaii! Don't call him that," she said and pouted angrily.

"Fine," he said in a defeated tone.
Saying that, he turned towards Vani, held her hands, and kissed her forehead.

"Take care of yourself, okay, and my sister too," he said, and she nodded.

"I will, don't worry."
"I'll miss you. Come back soon," he said and hugged her lovingly.

"Don't worry, we'll be back in 3 days, okay?"

"I love you," Aarush said, making Vani blush.

"I love you too."

They came out of their lovey-dovey zone, hearing Amisha clearing her throat.

"Did you perhaps forget that I am also present here?"

"Hey, come with me. Let's go," Vani said and dragged her towards the check-in.

As soon as their flight arrived, they went towards it and flew to the USA.

Time skip to the USA -

"I'm so excited, Vani! I'll finally be able to meet my Sid, my love. I missed him so much," she was beaming with joy. There was a different shine in her eyes.

"Hey, stop shouting. I don't want to become deaf. Come on, let's go," Vani said, covering her ears.

"I'm so happy, Vani. Finally, everything will be in its right place. Happiness is coming my way now," Amisha said while clinging to her.

.....

Well, something was surely coming her way, but it was a storm - a storm of grief, hurt, and pain that would break her and destroy everything.

Words- 1475

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 525K 61
š‘° š’…š’š’'š’• š’Œš’š’š’˜ š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’Šš’• š’”š’•š’‚š’“š’•š’”, š’ƒš’–š’• š’Šš’• š’†š’š’…š’” š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’€š’š’– š’‚š’š’… š‘“š’† ā€¢...
2.4M 92K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
721K 41.5K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.7M 56.7K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...