The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

š‘»š’‰š’Šš’” š’˜š’‚š’” š’•š’‰š’† š’—š’†š’“š’š š’‡š’Šš’“š’”š’• š’‘š’‚š’ˆš’† š‘µš’š’• š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’š’“š’š š’š’Šš’š’† š’†š’š’…š’”; It... More

Aesthetics āœØ
Introduction
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

03

26.3K 1.2K 121
By _purplesky12

| Amisha |

I'll get ready beautifully today for Sid. I'll wear his favorite color and perfume, and won't waste a single minute of the day. And yes, I forgave him. He really knows how to make me happy. He stayed up all night just to make it up to me.

When he arrived at her place to pick her up, he was amazed by the view in front of him. His jaw dropped as he stumbled on his feet, looking at the piece of art in front of him.

| Siddharth |

"My Misha took my breath away in an instant. How pretty she looked in that silvery dress with a perfect slit and fit her curves perfectly. She was the perfect Mrs. Shekhawat.

I couldn't wait to make her mine. I was lost in her brown orbs, and I just wanted to cancel all our plans and make love to her. It was hard to control myself, and the thought of our intimacy made me gulp.

She looked so ethereal, tucking her hair behind her ears, and biting her lips shyly, which wasn't helping either. Her fidgeting with her fingers was making me restless. I couldn't resist and went towards her"

| Amisha |

As I approached him, I stopped in my tracks, realizing how sexy he was looking. I bit my lips nervously as I looked at him gazing at me with so much love. I was brought out of my thoughts when he cleared his throat and pulled me towards him.

"You're looking so beautiful," he said, twirling me in his arms, making me blush.
"Same goes for you, Mr. Handsome. Now leave me," I replied.

He quickly intertwined our hands, took me towards the car, and helped me sit inside. Then, he got in, and we headed towards our destination.

They spent the whole day together, visiting various places and enjoying each other's company. Soon, they arrived at Amisha's house.

(Written in bold are Siddharth's reply)

Sid was standing beside his car, watching her disappearing figure. Suddenly, she turned around and came running towards him, engulfing him in a big hug with such force that Sid stumbled.

"Can't you delay your visit to the USA?" she asked, looking up at him with her doe-like, innocent eyes. He smiled warmly in response.

"You want me to stay here?".

"I didn't mean that. Should I also go with you?"
He patted her back and cupped her cheeks.

"Then how will everyone else live without you? Don't worry, okay? I'll come often to meet you."

"You will?" Her eyes beamed up after hearing him.

"I will, I promise," he said, caressing her cheeks.

"Will you always love me like this?" she asked, making him frown at her sudden question.

"Of course, I will. I promise."

"Please don't break my heart ever," she said and then snuggled into his chest.

"I won't. I promise. Before breaking your heart, I'll break myself," he said, continuously patting her back to make her feel relaxed.

"You won't leave me ever, right?"

"I'll never do that."

"Don't break your promises. I'll wait for you here," she gave him a big, genuine gummy smile, and he intertwined his hands with hers and replied.

"I'll never do such a thing unless I want you to kill me with your bare hands," she giggled. His heart raced as he watched her every move. Suddenly, he encircled her in his arms and kissed her.

They both wanted to forget everything else and drown in their feelings for each other. They were so lost in each other that they didn't even realize they were getting out of breath.

They finally parted when she tapped on his shoulder, gasping for air.

"You want to eat my lips?" She glared at him.
"Not only your lips, but also this, this, and this," he said, touching her face and hands.

"Now my lips will swell up," she said, touching her lips that he had just bitten.

"Well, don't worry. They won't swell up from now on," he reassured her.

"Don't talk like that was our last kiss," she warned him.

"Who knows?" he said innocently.

"I'll beat the shit out of you," she threatened, and he chuckled.
"Ahh! Don't worry, I'll not leave you until I make your whole body swell up," he winked at her.

| Author |

Well, maybe she wasn't wrong here. Maybe it was their last kiss, full of this much love and warmth. She bid him goodbye and went inside her home. Sid also went after watching her vanishing figure.

________

Amisha was standing beside her window, looking out and letting her tears fall. She couldn't let him go away from her.

She couldn't believe that from tomorrow he would not be here, he would no longer give her kisses, or cuddle with her. She was afraid that he might get distant from her, yet she knew how much he loved her and cherished her.

She was his everything, their love was not something separable, still, she didn't want him to go. And there he was, lying lifeless on his bed, letting darkness consume him.

The room was dark. He didn't want to leave his part here and go to the USA. He was afraid too, just like her, so he just called her up.

[On the phone]

"Hmm, so what is my beautiful doing? Most probably thinking about me."

"I'm not in a happy mood, Sid. " She sounded so low, and he could sense the reason very well.

"Why? What happened, baby?"

"Sid, I don't know. I am not having a good feeling. How will I live without you?" She said, and her voice was getting heavy.

"Don't worry, Misha. This time will pass, and what are you worried for? I'll call you daily. I'll shower your lovely phone with my wet kisses. I'll seduce you from far there."

"Sid, please don't joke around. It's not the time for that."

"Then is it time for that? Hmm, do you want to seduce me, haan? Don't do this to my innocent soul. I'll not be able to go then," he said, and made her more irritated.

"Stop it, I don't want to talk to you."

"Don't worry, I'll always send my love to you because our hearts are joined with the string of our love. Now quickly get ready, you're coming to the airport. My flight is in 2 hours."

"I'll reach there on time with bhai, don't worry. I told him and my parents. You also go and quickly get ready," she said and cut the call.

Magical time skip ✨

At airport -

Sid reached there, and his friends also came, but his eyes were searching only for one person. He wanted to see her, and as soon as he spotted her, he ran towards her and engulfed her in a big, warm bear hug.

"You're looking so pretty as always," he said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"You also look so handsome, and you stay away from women there because you only belong to me," she said in a serious tone.

"I love this authority of yours. Don't worry, I promise that I'll stay away from all women because I only love you," he smiled at her.

"You're making so many promises nowadays, make sure to fulfill them," she said.

"I'll make sure of that," he said, at which she smiled.

Author Pov-

Well, who knows, each and every promise he made was going to break, and he was going to make sure of it.

Soon her brother and Sid's friends came towards them.

" take care of yourself and don't forget to visit here often " her brother said.

" don't worry aarush and till then take care of my misha" sid said while glancing at her.

"well bro we're also present here you can also talk to us and we won't ask you to miss us because we know you're only going to miss her" Rohan said pointing towards amisha.

Sid laughed a little and hugged him and said
"don't worry bro you're my brother I'll miss you so much and please take care of her in college make sure that no one trouble her."

" hmm I'll now quickly go for checking otherwise you'll miss your flight ."

He nodded and turned towards his cute little girlfriend who was sobbing silently he went towards her and wiped her tears .

"take care don't forget to call me time to time" she said between her hiccups.

"I'll and take care of yourself wait for me okay I'll come back soon to marry you i promise" he said and her eyes brightened up .

"I'll wait for you in that bridal lehnga for you" she smiled between her tears .

He nodded and then went towards the checking while all of them were watching his disappearing figure suddenly amisha ran toward him and backhugged him while Rohan and aarush were calling her .

He turned towards her and cupped her cheeks while wiping her tears.

"I'll miss you so much I'm sorry I'm troubling you so much "

" hey hey calm down Misha and don't you worry I'll come to visit you soon I'll not stay afar from you for whole year without even paying you a visit" he said and she nodded slowly .

" Hmm now you should go you'll get late"

He nodded and quickly pecked her lips and said
" i love you "

"i love you too " she said and waved him

_____

Hope you are liking the story if you're getting bored wait for upcoming chapters have patience and have faith in the storyline 😉
KEEP READING VOTING AND COMMENTING ✨

Words- 1611

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 249K 85
Indian Chronicles Book I My Husband, My Devil. "GET RID OF IT" She thought she heard something wrong, Not reacting she just stared at his face no e...
21.4K 817 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
2.4M 92.7K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
968K 26.1K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...