obsessed × taekook

Od yoongi_cat_boi

where taehyung is obsessed with jungkook and goes extreme measures for his obsession. --------------- top ! t... Více

introduction
characters
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10- [M]
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
characters 2
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-38 pt2-
-39-
-40-
-41-
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
characters 3
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -

- 48 pt 2 -

1.3K 68 10
Od yoongi_cat_boi

( a.n / let me tell you i do not promote stuffs like manipulation or controlling behaviours towards anyone to get their ways. this is just for awareness purpose. )

no one pov

"jungkook will you be my boyfriend?"

taehyung asked intently, his eyes staring intensely at jungkook's doe ones which made jungkook blush even more, taehyung had caged him so tight in his arms, forbidding him from running away.  as if he was telling jungkook 'dont runaway from me baby, you cant'.

there was no getting away from the devil. no matter how jungkook tried to respond to taehyung, he couldn't form any words out of his mouth as if it was sealed. jungkook felt his heart race, his cheeks were burning with all that blushing so jungkook just nods his head up and down shyly.

this was the biggest
mistake jungkook could do~

taehyung gasps "did you really say a YES ?" taehyung asked again. jungkook was full filling taehyung's hopes , tempting him for more.

jungkook noded blushing even more if it was even possible. he was practically all red which was luring taehyung in.

the ravenette suddenly lached on to jungkook kissing the boy's entire face showering him with kisses. jungkook squealed.

"my baby! i love you so much!" taehyung confessed still kissing jungkook's heated face who only squealed and blushed.

this was too much affection for jungkook who wasn't a big fan of physical affection but taehyung had really changed that. but jungkook did think he'll get a nosebleed like those anime boys if taehyung keeps on touching him like that.

taehyung would make up such a clingy
boyfriend, he thought.

jungkook winced as taehyung bit his cheeks playfully. "oh they were so red , i thought it was a strawberry" taehyung teased.

ㅡand a very teasing boyfriend indeed. no a bully!, jungkook thought.

jungkook held his cheeks and whined "hyung~~" he whined and pouted only for his pouty lips to be kissed the next second. jungkook blushed more and hid his face behind his palm "i-if you keep doing this...I'll run and hide!" jungkook whined, his figure shaking in nervousness yet excitement.

taehyung stared at the boy lovingly. "if you runaway and hide , I'll search for you and get you!" tae said, a glint of darkness in his sharp seted eyes that looked intensly at jungkook's wide bambi ones. jungkook didn't understand the weightage of taehyung's words, yet again.

he only whined and blushed more.

-

it was an rainy evening, not a thunderstorm sort of yet. taehyung was preparing a bowl of soup for the younger so that jungkook wouldn't be catching a cold again.

jungkook waddled into the kitchen searching for taehyung, ofcource he was still shy and processing how taehyung was his boyfriend now. taehyung noticed and turned around making a eye contact with the boy who had his cheeks turn red again.

taehyung smirked slightly , he loved the effect he had on the cute brunette.

"yes baby? need some thing?" taehyung asked walking towards the shy boy who gasped the next second like afraid hamster, quickly shaking his head as a no, making a run out of the kitchen.

now, what was that? jungkook was so amusing, his behaviour sometime amused taehyung aswell. 'his still so shy' taehyung signed. jungkook was too cute, his shy personality adds up to it.

taehyung was still processing what just happend when "jungkook are you okay?" taehyung called loudly. he quickly turned off the stove and headed to the living room only to find the younger missing.

tae groaned "jungkook where are you?!" he searched for the boy.

this cant be. it doesn't feel right to tae when the younger runs away from him. jungkook was his world , and he doesn't wanna get pushed away from cherishing it.

taehyung found the front door locked, only he could open it. so jungkook had to be in the mansion. taehyung walks upstairs calling jungkook's name.

truth to be said, jungkook was hiding inside taehyung's closet blushing. he gulped when he heard taehyung calling for him. the boy slaped his own face "why do i have to get so shy!? i should had behaved normal!!" he talked to himself, pouting. "what is hyung gonna think of me" he hid his face between his knees.

taehyung was desperately searching for the younger. the place that he choosed to stay was so big for no reasons! "iam in the room now jungkook! come out before i get you!" tae said, his voice deep and irritated. jungkook squeaked in fear. oh boy.

"found you!"

taehyung draged the curtains of his closet making the boy squeal for his dear life. "you're not very good at hiding" taehyung bent down to the younger's level before situating his arms arround the boy's legs and pulling him underneath him.

jungkook squeaked again, his cheeks heating up. jungkook couldn't contain the excitement he felt for taehyung "now tell me what was that?" tae questioned hovering above the boy, his eyebrows raising intimidatingly.
jungkook watched him without blinking his bambi eyes.

"what was what?" kook asked back. tae smirks and gets closer to the boys face "so now we're playing , yeah?you'll sure gonna regret that. so tell me everything" tae said. jungkook gulped "w-what? this is such a silly thing to talk about." he responded avoiding looking into taehyung's eyes anymore.

taehyung picked up the boy back to downstairs. jungkook getting carried by taehyung, the boy watches the outside view of the forest and the heavy raining outside on his way to the kitchen through the windows placed around. tae placed him on the counter top "lets get you something to eat. and I've not forgotten ! remember that.. you're still telling me" tae said.

jungkook whined "b-but its embarrassing!" jungkook pouted. tae watched him with awe "i still wanna know!" tae wanted to tease the boy. his reactions were priceless.

after dinner , jungkook cuddled along with tae on the couch. they were in a separate hall that had a cinema. it was cold outside but the comforter wraped around them was warm. jungkook hugged taehyung, he felt cozy that it made jungkook's eyes droopy.

they were watching the little mermaid. taehyung cuddled closer to jungkook "baby , are you sleepy?" tae asked. jungkook nodded "litwle" the boy bit his lowerlip as taehyung's face was too close to his own.

tae smiles and turns off the tv. "lets sleep then" tae picks up the boy along with the comforter wraped around him. jungkook squeaked as he felt taehyung carrying him like a bride.

he stares at taehyung with big bambi eyes , his sleep that was taking him almost gone for a moment "b-back then.. i ran away from the kitchen..b-because your presence make me flustered." jungkook slowly spoke as tae listened to him silently , slowly opening the door to the bedroom.

"i c-came to watch you..but you caught me--" jungkook whined a little, his doe eyes slowly shutting as he was really sleepy. taehyung laid him down on the bed like a princess. taehyung was so happy to hear that, jungkook really does like him, he'll do anything for it to stay that way, he smiles slightly and kisses the boy's forehead, sleeping next to him.

-

it was 5am in the morning when jungkook futtered his eyes open. he heard the buzzing of his phone non stop, jungkook checks besides and taehyung was still asleep. jungkook whined slightly as it wasn't the time he usually gets up but the boy still curiously picks up his phone, which was above the night stand.

unknown

hey jungkook!

its me jimin.

are you okay ? god where are you? why aren't you here. iam sorry for contacting you late.

this is namjoon's phone and i had lost every contacts and even my phone is gone.

please tell me where are you.

and lastly iam sorry for the last time. i hope you forgive me kook.

seen

jungkook widens his eyes reading those text messages. it was really his jimin hyung. but why was he texting him from namjoon's phone? what wrong has happend.

hyung is it really you? - kook

oh goodness you responded me.

i thought you'd be sleeping. are you okay ?

iam fine. what about you hyung?

are you okay?

dont worry about me. just tell me where you are.

uhm.. its hard to say..

are you with taehyung?

yes. why?

get out of there quickly kook. namjoon has told me everything.

iam sorry for droping you with that guy.

i didn't know.

slow down . what are you talking about jimin hyung? dont scare me.

iam not trying to scare you kookie.

please run away and send me your location.

what? but i dont think its a good idea...

oh my god ! what has he done to you?!

he is not a right person.

who are you talking about hyung?

ofcource taehyung !

where is he rn ?

he is sleeping.

he is the reason i got kidnapped
and i cant get out either.
those kidnappers are right after me.

please send me your location.
namjoon and his friend will pick you up.

WHAT ?!

hyung are you okay? what are you saying. iam scared.

did taehyung hyung really do that?

why would he do something like that ?!

i have no idea kook. but it has something to do with you. thats why i wanna know if you're alright or not. his not a normal guy, his parents are even in the underworld buissness, his gonna be no different from them.

and idk i dont want taehyung to harm you.

please get out of there.

uh..I'll try.

please be safe.

i will..

seen

jungkook felt his fingers shiver. not because of the cold but because of the nervousness that now pooled inside his tummy. jungkook looks at taehyung who's still fast asleep, he looked so calm and peaceful. it made jungkook want to consider what jimin told him was all lies. how could the person he like be so vicious?

jungkook slowly gets up and looks through the window to see where he was. he reaches out his palm from his sweater paws to rub the fog around the window.

jungkook felt his heart race when all he could see was forest and wilderness. jungkook shook his head. he could never go through that.

jungkook turned his phone location on nevertheless.

i dont think i can come to you hyung. -kook

when i look throug the window all i can see is forest and woods. i wont make it out alive if i step out.

iam afraid.

kook relax. you're right the location you sent
me is literally in the middle of a town forest.

its dangerous. i cant believe it , he took you to a place like that. only people like him could go there!

listen carefully.

dont panic at all. make taehyung to take you out of there.

what? how?

you think hyung would listen to me?

earn his trust. he surely would listen.

when you reach back in the city run to the school, since it would be close by. namjoon and his friend would pick you up from there.

alright.. jimin hyung

- - -

yoongi_cat_boi

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

212K 7.6K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae
211K 8.5K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...
799K 26.2K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
29.2K 998 25
Taekook ff BoyxBoy BL Top Kook Bottom Tae Warning * Mature contents * Obsession * Possessive * Hate * Enemy * Love *Cringe *fluff *Male pregnancy