The Billionaire's Bet

By famouswriter33

Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck i... More

WELCOME!
Chapter 1 : Who am I?
Chapter 2 : My "Lovely" Sister
Chapter 3 : The Marscinos brothers
Chapter 4 : I was so, so clueless.
Chapter 5 : A new "friendship"
Chapter 6 : You're my escape...
Chapter 7 : Don't Let Go!
Chapter 8 : Kindling Love?
Chapter 9 : Finding new love...
Chapter 10 : I ran to him.
Chapter 11: Love is Blind.
Chapter 12 : Getting caught
Chapter 13 : A new beginning?
Chapter 14 : Two boys, one love
Chapter 15 : My Lustful thoughts
Chapter 16 : Behind the curtains
Chapter 18 : Our not-so-innocent kiss
Chapter 19 : Let My Desires Win
Chapter 20 : Crumbling hearts
Chapter 21 : I ached for her affection
Chapter 22 : The distance between us
Chapter 23 :Our burning desires +18
Chapter 24 : I think I'm in love...?
Chapter 25 : This feels right...
Chapter 26 : A lie for a lie
Chapter 27 : Confessions
Chapter 28: You loved me...
Chapter 29 : "You lied to me!"
Chapter 30 : The basement
Chapter 31 : Has she gone missing?
Chapter 32 : Last fight
Chapter 33 : "No one can have her"
Chapter 34 : She's gone...?
Chapter 35 : A secret for a secret
Chapter 36 : Justice!
Chapter 37 : A 'past' not to remember
Chapter 38 : A 'past' not to remember Pt.2
Chapter 39 : Wake Up!
Chapter 40 : Awake...
Chapter 41 : I'll see you again
Chapter 42 : I've loved you...

Chapter 17 : The feeling of false love

174 5 0
By famouswriter33

What it was like being in love with him...

Evanly

Justin and I met back 5 years ago, i was in college, he was working as a personal assistant at (TMDTH). We dated for two years and during those two years, he showed me a side of him I never knew was there. He used to control what I wore, how i talked to people whenever I was with him, how acted around his friends family. If I did something wrong he would lash out at me. Those years passed then he proposed. I happily said yes because I love him unconditionally... I should have said no when I still had the chance to...

People were happy for us. The first year of our marriage went well but then he began to be controlling again. He would control everything I did. He...he even forced himself onto me even though I refused. I still remember that day.

I had just gotten back from a work and I was exhausted. I went upstairs and found him sitting on the bed, clenching his phone.

"What took you so long!?", he asked angrily. He stood up from the bed and walks up to me grabbing my hand forcefully so.

"J-justin what are you doing?", I asked him, I felt scared.

"What do you mean? I'm you're husband, I have the right to touch you!", he grinned.

"No, let go of me...i-i don't want to do this. Please, Justin.", my voice was trembling.

He swiftly grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed. He ripped my shirt off, revealing my black bra.

"No! Justin...let go of me! I don't want to do this! Let me go.", I cried out. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. I began struggling and trying to get free from his strong grip.

"Shut up!", he shouted angrily. He took of his shirt and proceeded to take of my pants and underwear. I felt so vulnerable and scared at that moment. He took of his pants and underwear then forcefully inserted his cock into my sensitive core. It was painful.

"Justin s-stop! Please!", I cried out through moans. I was in pain.

He began pounding really hard. He clenched both my hands really hard. I cried out and resisted but I was too weak...

[Sobbing]

"Hey...hey...w-we can stop if it's too hard for you.", Devon hugged me and comforted me.

"No, i-i'm fine...', I replied through sniffles.

After he finished he left me on the bed, naked, eyes full of tears and feeling pain, blood stained the bed sheets. It hurt to even move.

I got up from the bed, took a shower and cleaned up the room. I went into the guest bedroom and locked myself inside for the rest of the night. He came and knocked on the door for a few times but I didn't answer him nor opened the door.

I wanted to tell Conilliouse about it but I felt too ashamed. After that night he began being extra gentle with me, caring about what I wanted for a change but that didn't last. After a year of being like that, he charged. He began being physically abusive with me. It was whenever I did something wrong or something he didn't like. This continued for two years up until this year. Right from start when we went to my parents'house, he was being really distant from me but I didn't mind. I guess that's when he began cheating on me with Lunna.

____

Devon angrily groaned and looked me with me with a hurt and horrified look on his face.

" That's rape!That piece of shit. How dare he lay a finger on you? How could he hit a woman? Huh? That son of bitch deserves to be killed and i'll gradly do it!"

"It's okay, Devie. He's not worth your time...it's my problem, so you don't have to worry about it.", I assured him.

"Of course I'll worry about it. That dickhead hurt you.", he said as he clenched his hand.

"It's okay, Devie...calm down.", I said in a low, soft voice. I ran my fingers through his silky, soft, black hair. I looked at him deeply. He moved his hands from my back to my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Just...calm down. You shouldn't be worrying about this. It's not good for your health considering the state that you're in right now.", I gently caressed his face.

He looked deep into my eyes, those blue eyes that once again beckoned me to drown into them.

"I promise you that I'll beat him to a pulp, I'll make him regret doing those horrible things to you. He's the cause of you're sadness, so I'll make him regret it.", he clenched his teeth.

"Thanks, Devie...", I hugged him tightly. I pulled back and we both looked into each others eyes, our faces moved closer to each other, our lips were about to touch. I felt a wave of lust overcome come. A selfish desire that had been poisoning me like a parasite and now I would feed it what it wants. Devon. How I waited for this moment to come. I could feel the barriers I had built tumble down. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't control anymore. I wanted to taste his lips so badly!

He moved closer and our lips intertwined. His soft, warm lips felt so welcoming to my lips, his tongue slipped into my mouth, I gave him access and he hungrily began swirling his toung against my toung, gosh he tasted amazing, I moaned into the kiss, it felt breath taking. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up effortlessly and placed me on his lap.

I pulled back and looked at him with a longing look in my eyes, he looked at me as if waiting to be disappointed by my rejection towards his kiss. I kissed him and he kissed me back hungrily.

I felt his hands slip down my waist, sending electric waves through my body. I didn't want to go further but I couldn't stop kissing him, I just couldn't get enough of his soft, warm lips.

That night we slept in each others arms. The next morning I woke up to find that Devon wasn't in bed and I could hear water running from his bathroom that was next to his closet. I got out of bed and walked lazily to the bathroom. I grabbed the door knob and opened the door. I found his clothes neatly folded on the floor next to his big, luxurious shower.

I didn't look at him while he showered. I called out to him.

"Devie?"

I heard the water stop running.

"Yeah?", he replied in his deep, husky low voice and that sexy accent of his.

"Why are you up so early and why didn't you wake me up to help you get out of bed?", I asked, feeling worried about him.

"Sorry, Sugar-plumb but I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful.", he said.

I heard the door of the shower slide and foot steps coming closer to the door. I moved back and the door opened slowly. There he stood, tall as I remembered, his height towering over me. I saw that he wrapped a towel around his waist. I don't know how and why but his abs were built like a Greek god's abs. His chest was firm, his muscular body was well built and appeared strong. He still had wounds on his leg and arm and he was putting so much pressure on his broken leg, I got worried and sprang into action.

My face instantly turned red at the sight of him as I began to remember last night. No! Now is not the time.

"Devon Marcinos! Sit on the bed right now before I make you!", I said angril, glaring at him.

"Oh, but I don't have any protection on me right now...I hope you don't mind", he smirked, gesturing me to come over to him.

I grasped at his sudden statement. Devon is so dirty minded! Gosh! I walked up to him and hit him on his head.

"You idiot! I'm not trying to fuck you. You have a broken leg and the more you put pressure on it, the worse it gets, you complete idiot!"

The look of shear embarrassment on his face was priceless. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

As I laughed I felt my self being pulled swiftly and before i knew it, I was on top of Devon.

He looked deep into my eyes. All I could master up was...

"Are you going to kiss me?"

~TO BE CONTINUED...~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 45 33
Read my other story His Escape it's 10x better than this one but reads the same. This one is lame but that one is GOOD. -------------------------- "...
44.6K 1.5K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
268K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
408K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...