Rise of a New Cardcaptor

By chu1luc

The beginnings of a new Cardcaptor is about to begin! Izumi is determined to be a great hero with her Midori... More

Battle Test pt 1
Battle Test pt 2
Filler Chapter
USJ part 1
USJ part 2
USJ part 3
Aftermath
Preparation for the School Festival
The U.A. Sports Festival
Calvary Battle!
The Semi-Finals
The U.A Sports Festival Finale!
Prolouge to Internships

The Starting Line

1.1K 20 4
By chu1luc

It had been a week since Izumi got into U.A.

Now she was all pumped up as she put on her uniform.

Giving her mom a kiss goodbye, she left for the school.

--------------
"Alright, my class is 1-A, so I'd better look for that....ah! Right here."

She looked up.

"Whoa, door is huge. I guess that is to be expected some students and teachers are larger than others. We'll, here goes nothing." Izumi said as she opened the door.

And the first thing she saw was Katsuki siting in his sit like he owned the place. Being the first student there.

And the navy haired boy was there lecturing him.

However, Izumi spotted some familiar faces.

"Tokoyami, Yuga, Toshi! You got in this Class too!" Izumi smiled.

"Yes, but it's a shame Pony's in Class B." Yuga said.

"Indeed, but at least she's in a Hero course too." Tokoyami said.

Izumi then overheard the argument between Bakugou and Iida and decided to break it up.

"You may want to stop. I attended preschool with him until i went to CLAMP. Our mothers were childhood friends so..." Izumi shrugged putting a hand on Iida's shoulder. "Oh, I'm Izumi Midoriya."

"Oh, right! You're the girl with that sentient quirk. You graduated from CLAMP Academy? That would explain your skills. They take only the best of the best after all! I'm Iida Tenya from Soumei Private Academy. I can't believe that you knew there was a hidden goal to the entrance exam. I need to learn more from you." He moved with his hands like a robot.

He also got the attention of the other students there.

"That's Midoriya, she got the highest score in the Entrance Exam!" A boy with red spiky hair said.

"I heard she even beat All Might's record!" A pink skinned girl said in amazement.

"Wow! We have the same class now? I'm Urakaka Ochaco!" The round-faced girl said in joy as she saw Izumi.

"If you are here to socialize, get out." A older, tired voice said.

It was.....A human caterpillar somehow snuck up on everyone, probably due to how loud they were being but it was still impressive.

"This is the hero course, act like it or get out. I'm your homeroom teacher Shouta Aizawa, pleased to meet you. Now put on these uniforms and meet me outside. Don't make me wait."

Just as quickly as he arrived their supposed homeroom teacher left the stunned class 1A.

But Izumi stood up and got to the lockers with her gym uniform.
-----------
They were all able to get gym uniforms on, and went to the training grounds on time. Somehow, even Kero and Suppi had uniforms too.

As they gathered, Izumi spotted Class 1B on the training field, and saw Pony.

"Zumi-chan! You got in hero course too!" The girl smiled as she hugged Izumi.

"Oi!" A boy with blonde hair and Cyan eyes shouted. "What are you doing?! 1-A is our rivals!"

"Oh hush up!" An orange-red haired girl smacked him in the head.

"Good, you got here quicker than I expected. For today, we'll be doing quirk apprehension tests." Aizawa said getting their attention.

"Quirk test?"

"What about orientation sir?"

"Hmph. My class my rules." Aizawa said as another man with white hair stood next to him dressed in red.

"Wow, that's Vlad King, the Blood Hero!"

"We'll do a tour of the school after the quirk test, but right now, we are going to test the limits of your quirks. The government has been procrastinating on that front for the last century, sadly." Vlad King said as he spotted Izumi. "Midoriya, you'll set the example since you got the highest score on the entrance exam. How far can you throw a ball without your quirk?" He asked the green-haired girl.

"42 meters was my latest last year." Izumi said.

"Alright, Throw this ball as far as you can. This time do it with your quirk. You can do what you want as long as you don't leave that circle." Aizawa said throwing a ball to her.

Izumi smiled as she first took out her green Soul Key took out.

"Key which hides the forces of the Soul,
Reveal your true form before me.
Release!" She said as the key became her staff. The staff was mint green with a silver, 6-pointed star with smaller 5-pointed stars on each tip inside a circle with a spike in each side of the star, and big golden feathered wings below the circle.

She took out the right cards for the situation.

"Alright, Gravitation, Float, Arrow!" Izumi said as a small Balloon, a girl with a bow and arrow and strange balance appeared to the surprise of the other students.

Then Izumi launched the ball with Arrow's power as Gravitation and Float attached to the ball going out of sight.

And Aizawa's Scanner read 3,943.2 meters. If he had to be honest, that was the most creative he even saw a ball be thrown.

"Whoa, almost 4,000 meters?! That's crazy!" A male with yellow hair and a black bolt said in amazement.

"As expected from a student of CLAMP Academy!" Iida smiled.

"To be honest, I couldve done it way farther with Power or Strength, but I would need to have saved up more energy." Izumi confessed as the other students got excited about using their quirks.

Aizawa considered the quirk she had, and thought despite having the power to basically command an army of spirits, she at least  understood her limits.

Regardless, they had to continue the exercise.

"Enough gawking, now that we've had our demonstration it's time to move on. You can talk amongst each other if you want, just don't interrupt any of the tests. And you better give them your all. If if any of you do poorly, I will label you a lost cause and expel you on the spot." He said with a scary grin.

"I'd recommend listening to him. I heard he expelled an entire class on the first day because they took the training as a joke." Izumi warned.

"..." The students immediately shut up, shaken by their teacher's threat and Izumi's confirmation. They could tell that they were not joking.

Right now, they were warming up for the 50 meter Dash. Izumi naturally took out Dash to help.

The little fox creature leapt into her Staff, and ran against Katsuki.

Izumi: 1.31 seconds
Katsuki: 4.17 seconds

"Wow! She went really fast!" One student said.
Dash reappeared to cuddle with Izumi, ignoring Katsuki who stared shocked.

And unknown to her, a certain pro-hero waa watching at a distance, his smile a little strained.
--------
Strength Grip test was next.

This time Izumi brought out Power.

With her giving Izumi strength, she was able to get 1,130 kg.

"Wow! What are you, a gorilla?!" Sero asked.

"Dang, that's real strength..." a steel quirked boy, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu said.
---------------
A Standing long jump test is fairly easy to clear if one had wings.

Or in Izumi's case, a rabbit. It appears leaner, with more-rounded eyes, as well as a pair of transparent wings. Izumi cleared the sandbox with Jump's help.

------------
Since Izumi already did the ball throw, she waited for the others to finish by occupying herself with Dash cuddling with her.

Unknown to her, Aizawa was looking at the small cat-like creature without blinking.
-----------
The other tests were pretty simple.

Izumi accomplished side steps in fifth place, and fourth in sit-ups without her cards.

Then the long distance run came last, and Izumi decided to use Windy as Dash could not be used for long distances.

Windy appears as an elegant, lissome Fairy-like being with blonde hair that is styled high and falls forward into two long strands, as well as a pair of large, magic wings, and feathered shoulders. Two green, wing-like shapes adorn her forehead. She appears to be in a long dress and is usually surrounded by yellow and green swirls of wind.

While Windy was not at fast as Dash, they secured first place with Yaoyorozu and Iida behind her.

Izumi, Kero, and Suppi watched the final results in anticipation.

Izumi was able to place second behind Yaoyorozu while Katsuki was in fourth place.

As Izumi sighed in relief, she realized that Aizawa was looking for creativity. Since Yaoyorozu could create anything from her quirk...

Although...

Katsuki looked really ticked, and he was about to attack Izumi when Seige imprisoned him before he could do anything.

Aizawa and Vlad King were a bit shocked that one of Izumi's capabilities activated to protect her.

"Well, Bakugou, I may not know your history between you and Midoriya, but do this again, and you'll find yourself expelled." Aizawa said with a frown.

Siege returned to card form as Aizawa said that the expulsion was a bluff to push them to their limits.

But aside that. The rest of the day was a half day and Izumi's first day at U.A. was a success.
-----------
"All Might,” Shouta said as he rounded a corner, Vlad following behind as the students left. “For being the number one hero you’re not exactly the best at hiding.”

"I guess so.” All Might smiled sheepishly. The sleepy pro didn’t smile, simply stared at the number one.

“Why were you keeping an eye on our students, All Might? Don’t tell me you have favorites already?” Vlad asked

“No, no,” All Might lamely defended. “I was just wondering how our newest hero-hopefuls are coming along!” His smile grew strained when Shouta didn’t say anything.

“Are you positive you weren’t watching Midoriya and Kirishima?” Vlad asked as All Might jolted. “During the exam, you were watching Kirishima the whole time, and then when Midoriya gained attention, you couldn’t look away.”

Then Eraserhead spoke up.

“Kirishima is a promising student, and he's adapting to his mutation. Midoriya… In all honesty, Midoriya is strange. Her quirk has so many facets, and my quirk didnt even affect her." Eraserhead said before he left.

Neither he nor Vlad noticed when All Might’s turned into a small frown.

Arriving in his office, returning to his skinny form, Yagi Toshinori looked concerned. 'Could it be Midoriya is....? No that can't be possible...he's been gone for 5 years and his family is said to be long dead......'

-------------

Now the Canon has officially started! Plz comment!

How should All Might, Shigaraki, and AFO react to magic being real?

Plz comment 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1K 9
(Discontinued!) When she was little, Izumi Midoriya lost her mother and was taken in by her father, whom she never met. But he seems to have differen...
268K 4K 23
When Izuku is framed of the crime of associating with villains, he is sent to prison, where he meets the seven deadly sins, who have apparently chose...
34.5K 1.3K 41
[MHA x SakuraKinomoto!Reader] [Name]'s quirk is Clow Cards. Now they can transform into anyone from various entertainment like Chuuya from BSD. Why a...
15.9K 258 18
A new story set in the Card Captor Sakura series, Post-manga/anime storyline. After a few years of being together as a couple, are Sakura and Syaoran...