A Royal Marriage (Percy x rea...

By AlishaDLinth

The Atlanta Prince and the Sun Princess should marry each other. No, not should, must. A love story should on... More

A/N
No gold in the treasure room
An unknown betrothal
The Wedding
First drunk night and they made love. ;), (Not what ur thinking ppl.)
The Coronation
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (NOT A CHAPTER)
My fan drawing... :)
Royal Ball.
Annabeth Chase
An Unexpected Visit
The Underworld
Angry (Y/N)
A horrible day
Important! (A/N)
A flashback
YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!
Hawaii

How i got this book's name... (Joke from me!)

178 1 0
By AlishaDLinth

Number 1:

I waited for somebody to yell, Not! But all I got was Mr. D yelling, "Oh, a royal marriage. Trick! Trick!" He cackled as he tallied up his points

Lightning theif, Page no. 69, line no. 6 :)

Number 2:

"We'll send out a decoy to the left," Thalia told the team. "Silena, you lead that." 

"Got it!" 

"Take Laurel and Jason. They're good runners. Make a wide arc around the Hunters, attract as many as you can. I'll take the main raiding party around to the right and catch them by surprise." 

If Jason is Thalia's lost brother, how can she not stammer???

Titan's curse, page no. 56, line no. 11.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
749K 16.8K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
360K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
159K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...