impermissible (Charles Lecler...

De ahhbaaacaaaa

The daughter of Toto Wolff is no stranger to the track, but when tragedy strikes and dreams are forbidden wha... Mai multe

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n

n i n e

11.5K 212 12
De ahhbaaacaaaa

————————————————————————
Chanel:

liked by 50,678,920 people
Chanel: Evelyn Wolff week here at Chanel, the journey begins today 🤍✨

comments:

username893: she's so smiley it's so cute

random.848: how can anyone hire her with her past?

fendi: 😍
________________________________

"Are you excited to be working with us?" The hairstylist asked me as she pinned up the curls hoping that they'd hold longer without hairspray.

"You don't understand, I have been the biggest Chanel fan for years this is honestly a dream come true." I admitted to her, was it completely true? no it wasn't but nobody was truthful these days anyway.

She smiled "That's so sweet, so this is your first shoot for Chanel officially?"

"Yep, kinda nervous but I'm trying to turn the nerves into excitement." I said working myself up for no apparent reason, ev you are just taking pictures.

"Don't worry until you have something to actually worry about alright? And looking like that you have nothing to worry about." She complimented as my hair was finally done and looking perfect.

"Evelyn we're ready for you!" The photographer called me into the studio, the first couple of photos were kind of just for easing me into it, cute little candid ones.

Alain was sat in a directors chair looking thing, he was overseeing the work that was being done and probably checking over my attitude, my assistant was stood beside him but they weren't chatting.

"Yes Evelyn, more moody look more moody." The photographer ordered and I did everything it took, every position they wanted, every mood they wanted.

They had me in the tiniest pieces of clothing in the most uncomfortable of poses but it's just something you have to do, if you feel confident you look it and that's all you have to do.

"How do you feel Evelyn about being sat on the bonnet of a car? In look number one?" A woman behind the set of the shoot asked as the camera stopped suddenly.

"I love that idea." Alain agreed, before I even had time to say anything I was being pulled away for another costume change and my hair was being tied up into a bun.

My dad is going to be appalled.

"As long as it isn't a Mercedes alright?" I joked to which many of the crew laughed as they finished the final touches on my hair.

I was constantly poked and prodded, the smell of hair spray was my official new scent as I became one with it, the costume changes were so quick I was just stripping in front of these poor strangers.

They took me outside into this already made up set, a red car was placed in front of what appeared to be a house with a small balcony and green scenery surrounding it and positioned me to the front of the car.

"And stare downward to the camera, give the appearance you're bigger than the camera." The photographer asked as I did as asked, the camera clicking rapidly as flashes went off every second.

"Hands move the hands." Someone ordered so I changed it around, waiting to see what appeared most natural.

All of the photos that were planned for today were sort of vintage feeling, the way my bun was positioned reminded me of the 1900s photos alongside the short wavy bobs.

It was definitely an interesting day.

"Yes we've got it! We've got it! The shot is here!" Alain bellowed as he kept his eyes on the photos coming through on the laptop.

The crew surrounded him as everyone tried to take a peek at the photo which was instantly sent to my iPhone, "Oh wow."

————————————————————————
Evelyn. Wolff:

liked by 1,400,573 people
Evelyn. Wolff: pinch me moment. thank you so much @chanel what a dream this shoot has been! 🤍🤍🤍

comments:

Username736: trashyyyy

madisonbeer: oh my god beautiful

carmenmmundt: this is being framed immediately.

Mercedes: what car is that....

user5840: bro she's only skinny because she smokes an insane amount of weed
________________________________

Charles 🙄
Couldn't have been sat on a Ferrari?

Evelyn
Stalking my Insta? 👀

Charles
Maybe, probably would've more if you were on a Ferrari

Evelyn
willing to donate me a Ferrari?

Charles 🙄
maybe

Evelyn
I always knew it was your dream to see a girl sat on the hood of your favourite car in a small bodysuit, funny.

Charles 🙄
you are my dreams brought into reality

Charles is the only thing that makes me truly smile, he doesn't know this and he never will.

Charles 🙄
When are you back in Monaco ev?

Evelyn
Im staying in the US, gonna go straight from New York to Miami tonight

Charles 🙄
Is the Ferrari paddock going to get a little visit or am I going to have to brave Toto?

Evelyn
God forbid.

Charles 🙄
We're all going karting tomorrow, you coming?

Evelyn
I forgot all about it, probably not. why?

Charles 🙄
Because it was the Mercedes team idea, not all the drivers can make it so we have some seats to fill and well yeah

Evelyn
I'm not allowed to race under my contract :(

Charles 🙄
What the hell

Evelyn
They can't really shoot with me if I seriously injure myself and it wouldn't be the first time I hurt myself in the car

Charles 🙄
They don't have to know?

Evelyn
Someone will tell my dad and then I'm done, I've betrayed his trust enough. Should've seen his face when I said I was racing strangers in Spain.

Charles 🙄
I'm sorry x

Evelyn
Don't be sorry, it's okay

Charles 🙄
It's not okay, I understand the contract thing Ev but your dad needs to know it wasn't your fault the crash was a freak accident, you shouldn't be banned from doing something you enjoy because of that

Evelyn
I killed someone.

Charles 🙄
Not intentionally you didn't.

Evelyn
It doesn't matter someone still died whilst I was driving the car.

Charles 🙄
I'm really fucking sorry Ev, when you told me on the boat I didn't have the words but I'm genuinely so sorry that this happened to you, you didn't deserve that. Not one bit.

Evelyn
thank you, seriously.

Charles 🙄
You need to be kinder to yourself nobody.

Evelyn
Not the nobody comment.

Charles 🙄
I mean you said it not me

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.7K 242 10
When a 22 year old art student meets a strange guy at the place she comes to paint often, for inspiration. She has no clue who he is, when she asks...
174K 3K 34
"Because you guys don't look at each-other with butterflies and happiness. You look at each other with reality but at the same time there's a fairyta...
8K 237 20
A random story that entered my brain where Harry Styles has a daughter who has just got into Formula 1 as Lewis Hamilton's teammate, things ensue.
21.6K 609 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...