Goals Off Court | SatoSere

Von amourology_

When the top basketball player Ash Ketchum and his team damage the school property by mistake, he's the one w... Mehr

Aesthetics.
Chapter 1 - Probation
Chapter 2 - Coincidental Meeting
Chapter 3 - First Lesson
Chapter 4 - Far From Done
Chapter 5 - Only Time Could Tell
Chapter 6 - Progress
Chapter 7 - Challenge
Chapter 8 - Denial
Chapter 9 - Proving Himself
Chapter 10 - Distant Thoughts
Chapter 11 - Heated Dance
Chapter 12 - Farther Than Closer
Chapter 13 - All It Takes
Chapter 14 - Paired Lesson
Chapter 15 - Conflicted Feelings
Chapter 16 - Game Of Denial
Chapter 17 - Mesmerizing Sight
Chapter 18 - Only You
Chapter 19 - Forbidden Desires
Chapter 20 - Temptation
Chapter 21 - Honesty
Chapter 22 - Final Lesson
Chapter 23 - One Text Away
Chapter 24 - Apologetic Mind
Chapter 25 - Lost Chance
Chapter 26 - Starting From Zero
Chapter 27 - Closer Than Strangers
Chapter 28 - Kept Promise
Chapter 29 - Into Uncertainty
Chapter 30 - Deeper Meaning
Chapter 31 - Back On The Floor
Chapter 32 - Inevitable Feeling
Chapter 33 - Light Up My World
Chapter 34 - Not So Friendly Fire
Chapter 35 - Connection At Home
Chapter 36 - Out Of Our Control
Chapter 37 - Struggling Feelings
Chapter 38 - Ballroom Tension
Chapter 39 - Drunken Intimacy
Chapter 40 - Departing Together
Chapter 41 - Advice Night
Chapter 42 - Kissable Tango
Chapter 43 - Complex Love
Chapter 44 - Extra Lessons
Chapter 45 - Unexpected Growth
Chapter 46 - Distraction Injury
Chapter 47 - Tasteful Gift
Chapter 48 - Dinner With Friends
Chapter 49 - The Invitational Practice
Chapter 50 - The Decision
Chapter 52 - Healing & Improvement
Chapter 53 - Music On The Piano (18+)
Chapter 54 - Dreams To Reach
Chapter 55 - Conflicting Goals
Chapter 56 - Secrets Unfold
Chapter 57 - Two Opportunities
Chapter 58 - Deeper Feelings
Chapter 59 - Win & Arrive
Chapter 60 - Goals Off Court
Acknowledgement

Chapter 51 - Dancing In The Sheets (18+)

609 11 18
Von amourology_

I'm sure majority of you have been waiting for their moment after the amount of tension between them, as well as the almost happening times. For those who prefer not to read, feel free to skip this chapter, and proceed to the next. You won't miss anything major. With the slow burn and everything in between, I hope I didn't disappoint what's to come. Enjoy this pretty long (sex) chapter.

-

Ash hated having to use these crutches.

Hopefully tomorrow Nurse Joy would clear him to walk like a regular human again. His foot ached when he dropped them to charge towards that dance asshole, but he had a feeling that was more from not having walked on the thing all week than the injury.

Serena gently held his arm, helping him up the stairs and Ash flinched.

"Don't tell me you don't need my help because clearly you do," she sighed, shaking her head. She opened the door for him and walked down the hall. "Stop being so stubborn all the time. Give me your card."

"I really can do it, Serena," Ash said, leaning forward on his crutches while he dug into his pocket.

Serena shook her head and slipped her hand into his pocket, easily grabbing his key when he froze. "Seriously?"

"What are you doing?"

She smirked, tapping her finger against the card as she held it open for him. "Opening your door."

"Thank you. You don't have to stay any longer." He leaned the crutches against the wall and slipped his jacket off. He stepped forward to receive the card from out of her hand. "And my foot doesn't hurt anymore."

"Oh, really?" Serena said, staring up at him. "You're leaning on your good foot right now."

Ash's cheeks were flushed and he sat down on the edge of his bed. "There, I'm sitting now. You happy?"

She nodded, bouncing over to sit next to him. He didn't know what she was doing, but he didn't expect her to stay. Not that he really minded, but whenever she sat on his bed like this, it made his stomach churn.

"Where is Gary?" She asked, her finger gently scrolling over the bed.

"Where do you think?" Ash snorted. "Ever since he got with your friend, Misty, he sleeps over in her room all the damn time. It gives me some peace and quiet, so I'm not complaining."

"Him and Misty have gotten close lately, having fun with each other's presence. Seems like they enjoy one another a lot. Funnily enough, Misty didn't admit it at first." Serena giggled softly. It was addicting. "Kind of like someone else I know."

Her shoulder nudged him, pressing against his body and he shivered, looking down at her feet gently brushing up against his floor.

"You know how I feel and why I'm waiting."

Ash glanced away from her. Though from the way she pulled in a long breath, he could imagine her face perfectly. He flicked his gaze to the side, noticing her pout and her pink cheeks.

"You don't have to wait."

"After tonight, I don't want to." Ash gripped the sides of his bed. "The hell was up with that guy?"

Serena's fingers traced over his, slipping between his digits and the bed, repeating, "You don't have to wait, Ash."

"Listen," Ash said, grabbing her hand tightly. "I do have to wait because when I fulfill my promise to you and I ask you, it's gonna be so perfect. You won't know how to respond."

A laugh escaped her lips. "I think I'll know exactly how to respond." She sighed, wiping her eye with her free hand, and gave his a gently squeeze. "I really love how serious you're taking all this. Your promise, dance, everything. It's nice even if you do have a really intense way of going about it."

Serena's lips curled into a smile, her face beautiful, and perfect. Why was she so stunning?

"You asking Drew for lessons?" She brushed her thumb over his fingers. "I know he confirmed it, but it's still so hard to believe."

"If I'm doing this, I'm gonna be the best at it." Ash stated proudly and surely. "I'll be better than him."

Serena smiled and in that moment, Ash's heart throbbed in his chest. "I don't know about that, but you'll definitely be the best to me."

Bringing his other hand up to her cheek, he pulled her in close, and spoke against her lips. "Damn right I will be."

Serena hummed, her body immediately moving closer to his. He brushed his thumb over her face, tucking her hair behind her ear. He moved in to deepen the kiss and swiped his tongue across her lips as he let it move into her mouth.

"Ash," she said, pulling away from the kiss. Her fingers came up to his jaw, gently stroking at his face. Her cheeks were a light shade of pink as she stared up at him and she unzipped her jacket, tossing it onto the floor. "We don't have to wait for everything."

Ash grinned and he lowered his head to her neck, his breath trickling over her skin. "If you don't want this, tell me to stop."

Her arms wrapped around his neck, her thumbs brushing over his smooth skin. "I don't want you to."

A noise slipped into the air, a soft moan lacing Serena's breath. She tilted her head back and Ash's lips caressed her skin.

"I hated seeing him with you."

Ash grunted and moved her to lay down on his bed. He pulled his shirt over his head and rolled on top of her. He felt a small pain in his ankle, but he ignored it. He couldn't stop now. He'd just have to try and stay off of it.

"Did you?" Serena breathed, following his action as she pulled her small sweater off, leaving her in her dance bra. "I didn't... think we would be doing this tonight. I'm sorry."

Beneath him, her honey blonde hair was splayed out against the pillow like a goddess. Her chest was heaving gently with her deep, heated breaths. The curve of her breasts shown. Her cheeks now were the perfect shade of red and tonight, he could have her in the way his body had desired for so long.

So many times he pulled her close and wondered how much better it would feel to be close to her with his skin touching hers. So many times had he wanted to roll his hips closer and press up against her. Tonight, he would get to.

"Don't apologize. You're beautiful." Ash leaned down and pushed his lips against hers. Kissing her was fun; it always had been enjoyable. It made his body hotter, his cock already going hard in his pants. He rolled his hips down against hers and she gasped. "See?"

She ran her teeth over her lower lip, pulling it towards her mouth. Her fingers slid down his side, her hands slipping into and out of his pants as she pressed her legs closer for him.

"I guess I had nothing to worry about."

She was such a damn temptress. How had he gone so long without touching her? It truly seemed like a miracle.

Ash leaned down to kiss her. His hips pressed towards her and he groaned into her mouth. Her breathy moans slipped into his mouth and he took her in completely, sucking on her lip. Their tongues pressed together, heated, and desperate for one another.

Obviously, she had been wanting this too and he was about to treat her like a queen.

"Hurry." Her voice dissipates into the air, thin and hasty. "Hurry, please."

He doesn't bother questioning her haste — he's just as lost as she is. Her whole body trembles with need and he doesn't admit it, but he thinks he feels himself shaking too.

Ash can't help it when he questions, more out of habit than anything else, "Are you sure, Serena?"

"Yes." Her blue eyes are dazzling, bright and full of something so extraordinary. "Yes, of course."

He splayed his hand out over her stomach and slid it up her chest, slipping his hand underneath her bra. "I'm taking this off," he whispered thoughtlessly and pulled it over her head, letting her breasts gently bounce against her chest.

Serena's cheeks flushed and she glanced away.

Her arms are draped around his neck, one hand resting idly on his shoulder as the other cards through his hair. She's not aware of how he watches her, admiring every line, every shadow, every aspect of her gorgeous face.

"I've been waiting too long to pass up touching every inch of you."

After a moment, Ash closes the gap between them to lave his lips on her cheek, letting them melt down her jawline, down her neck, kiss her collarbone as his hands grope her breasts and bring one up to his mouth.

He watches the way Serena's eyes fall shut as he feels her, thumbs drawing slow, steady circles on her nipples, and she shivers, losing to the sensations he's sending through her system.

"Okay," she breathed, her voice hitching as she pressed her head against the pillow.

"You sensitive here?"

"Isn't every girl?" She muttered, her breasts heaving into his touch.

The heat of Ash's tongue on her skin makes her gasp. He suckles the soft curve hard enough to mark her, but her every breath is laced with approval, the gloom of nightfall burgeoning within the room, denigrating their visions so that their senses guide the way.

"Keep going," Serena whispers.

His lips are back on her neck when he slips a hand down the front of her panties to feel her. She gasps his name, pressing the back of her hand to her lips, whimpers slipping through anyway. How sweet she sounded. He loved the sound of his name on her lips, wanted to hear it over and over again. He would make her cry it out as many times as he could.

Her knees shoot up with her legs trembling and she feels her hips press up towards his clothed erection. Another gasp from her mouth flares on his cheek, soft and startled, his nose buried in the crook of her neck when he mumbles if it's okay.

Serena was beautiful like this, already writhing underneath him. This was Ash's favorite way he'd seen her body move.

She doesn't — couldn't answer him, just nods immediately, and feels her legs jolt when his fingers rub her through the cloth. Both her hands are in his hair now and she wants to feel him everywhere, all at once, wrapped up tight around her so that there's no escape, no ripping him off her.

She tells him this by joining their lips and holding her entire self against him, forcing him to dwindle back down on the bed until his back is on the mattress. Her breasts flat against his chest, legs straddling his hips, and she starts to rock hers slowly against him. Her faint pants pressed to his chin as the ends of her hair tickle his face, dripping water on his features like beads of morning dew rolling off of flower petals and landing on his skin.

She's an ocean storm of her own, drenching him as their breathing deepens and blends. He admires the way she sighs, rolling her hips, stimulating them through the barriers of clothes before he grabs her ass and grinds his hips up to meet her. He's patient, yet impatient, but the way the hardened points of her breasts keep brushing his chest as she whines quietly drives him insane.

Serena rolled her hips again and she was panting so heavily. "Please tell me you have a condom," she begged, one hand curling down into the sheets.

"'Course I do." Ash grins up at her, sliding his hand up her thigh. "And this — I plan on being the best you've had."

Serena felt her lower area heat up in anticipation, her hand going to run its fingers through his messy hair. "Do you just have to be the best at everything?"

He really winked and she had to hold back the noise threatening to escape her. "Perks of being the best."

"I look forward to... experiencing your skills."

He looked up at her. "Have you... I mean... you're not—"

"A virgin?" She bit her lip, blushing. "No, I'm not."

Ash immediately grips her waist and flips her over so that she's on her back, an easy feud for dominance he conquers when she throws her arms around her head in full surrender, sparkling eyes hooded and dark with lust as he looms over her.

"Can't tell whether or not I should feel great or terrible about that."

"Great?" Serena laughed, squirming under him ever so slightly. She missed him touching her, stopping to have this conversation wasn't exactly what she wanted.

"Great because I didn't want to rush your first time and terrible because another guy touched you like this. But that's in the past."

Ash's hand slid under her thigh, his fingers trailing over. He admired her muscles, sculpted through years and years of training her sport. Tense beneath his touch, quaking before he touches her where she wants him most. He never takes his eyes off her, burning her image into his mind as he slips two fingers into her core. She moans for him, fluttering lids going shut, and her body twisting.

He runs his tongue over her peaks, caressing her with his lips before taking a bud into his mouth and sucking hard. Her back arches and he can practically feel the whimper that travels up her body before it escapes through her throat as his fingers start to move in her.

He's not even aware of how long he stays like that because time diminishes layer by layer until finally it disappears. She feels so infinite, hot and damp around his thrusting fingers, and perked against his tongue. He's lapping at her other nipple, tugging and then letting it snap back into place when she pulls lightly on his hair to make him look at her.

"I don't want you to hold back," Serena whispered. "Ash, please."

He curls his fingers inside her just to see the face she makes, to perish in the beauty of her features contorting, of a gasp parting her lips before he retrieves his hand. He resumes his quest down her centerfold, passing his tongue over her ribs, biting her hip, and making her jump.

Serena titters softly, throwing her hand over her mouth to hide her growing moans and he thinks of how amazing she is, of how stupid he's been these past few weeks for trying to ignore this, of what a damn fool he is. Just look at her. There's no way he'd ever manage to free himself of her constant grip on him. It's a blessing. It's a curse.

He tucks his fingers under her. "These gotta go."

Serena nods, ruddy and breathless. "I agree."

Ash slowly rolled off her tights and panties. Her toes curled against the cool air and she took in a deep breath while he trailed kisses up the inside of her leg. He pressed his lips against her thighs and stared at her for a moment, hovering above her wet folds.

He doesn't look up at her, but she sees him grinning. "Mind if I take my time?"

He can hear her scoff. She's probably rolling her eyes at him like she always does when he insists on things being perfect. He's so conscientious, meticulous of their time together — and it's funny because he's usually such an impulsive, whimsical being, and yet he's so careful when it comes to her, so precise.

Ash's callused palms skim up her thighs, pulling them apart slowly until she's spread open and he's testing her expression, flicking his eyes up at her, then back down to her core.

Serena bites her lip as he nuzzles her skin with his nose, planting hot kisses up her inner thighs, and she simpers when he hums because he's wanted for so long to do this. To lose himself on every expanse of her skin.

His mouth meets the cradle of her hips and her lips part, air escaping her in an outward gasp, chest imploding with the desire — the need — to feel him. She moans loudly at the sudden intrusion of his tongue, an urgent hand flying down to hold the back of his head and he feels great pride at knowing he's making her feel like this.

"God, just like that."

He revels in the idea, swiping his tongue in one long stroke so that he takes her in completely, hears her sigh, savors all of her. She tastes incredible and he can't get enough.

His head bobs between her thighs until she's sifting her fingers through his hair and bucking her hips to heighten the friction before gasping, "Ash," tugging at a fistful of black strands, "Mmm— fuck!"

She breathes between her parted lips. She looked so beautiful, her back arching off the bed. One leg was wrapped around him, her foot gently pressed against his lower back. Her skin emits a soft, ethereal glow in the light and every ounce of him throbs and thirsts to feel her, all of her, latched onto his bones and never letting go.

He groans into her when she tugs harder, making her hiss, and driving her crazy. She tries to speak but words stray, turning into helpless whimpers and he can tell she's balling up a fist over her mouth because they sound strained and stifled.

He revels in her body vibrating through her as she tries to hold everything in and clamps his head between her thighs because he knows that there's no other man who gets her like this, only him, no one else, not ever.

Intent on driving her to her peak, he keeps on going, but a strangled, "Wait," is her avast and he lifts his head to peer up at her from between her legs.

"What's wrong? Want me to stop?"

"No, God, no. Just not like this." Serena tells him, golden hair splayed around her head like a halo. Her chest rises and falls rapidly with her stuttered, "I want you. Now. Inside me."

She was feeling so desperate. She wanted him like this for who knows how long. She was willing to beg and get him to have all of her already.

Ash chuckles, "Your wish is my command."

He slipped away from her. He leaned over and pulled a condom from his nightstand, sitting back to slide down his pants and boxers. His cock was leaking, dripping with pre-cum as he slid the condom over his thick length. He shivered at his own touch. It had been awhile since he'd done anything like this, and it had been even longer since he did it with a girl he actually felt something for.

"Ash," Serena says, her eyes tracing every line of muscle on his skin, admiring the broadness of his shoulders, and he doesn't see the way she smiles to herself, satisfied. "You do know it's rude to leave a lady wanting and waiting in bed, right?"

"My apologies." He turns back to her and her hand slinks down to grip his hardness firmly, making his hips jerk and his mouth snap open as he gasps against her skin. "Fuck, give a guy a heads up, will you?"

Ash runs his fingers down her centerfold, admiring the rise and fall of her stomach before reaching down to touch her between her legs. She's dripping. He closes his eyes, musters what little else is left of his self-control to test her.

"Are you sure you want me?"

"Yes," Serena breathes out and he can hear her smile in her voice, the sudden catch in her breathing because of how he's touching her. "I want you."

He sighs into the crook of her neck, inhaling her unique scent, moving his fingers up her body to spread her moisture on her skin. Her breath hitches when his fingers go back to her center to move in leisured strokes.

"You're everything I don't deserve."

The sound of her whimpers mixing with her words created something tremendously beautiful.

"I don't believe you," she says, "Don't say that."

"It's true." Ash's lips align with hers again, eyes fixed on her benevolent expression. "I'm difficult, a troublemaker, and a mess all at once."

"Difficult, a troublemaker, and a mess?"

Serena reaches down for his hand before placing it on her chest, a lithe fingertip tracing the length of his cock and he fails in negating his reaction, heaving out a pant when she grabs a hold of him and starts to rub his tip along her core.

"But, you know..." She gasps softly, closing her eyes when he meets her sensitive spot. Her breaths grow ragged, matching his, "I think I... adore those three factors."

Fuck, he's about to lose it.

"I can live with it," Serena quips, smirking at the expression on his face.

She gives his length a long, arduous pump and he hisses, sucking in a breath between his teeth as she does it again — slower — the expression on his face going pained and he knows she's enjoying it.

This time, Serena guides him inside her and Ash enters her painstakingly slow, inching in deeper and deeper as her mouth hangs open and his does too and she feels so incredible around him. He has to close his eyes and drown in her, lips parting in a groan once he bottoms out and he can't hear or feel himself sighing, only her heat around him and her nails searing him when they sink into his skin.

She takes a second to get used to the feeling again. After a moment, Serena opens her eyes, gazes down at him, blinks — and they look so new, so pure. She's stunning.

"You can move, Ash."

And so he does.

He pulls out gradually, almost entirely, keeping his eyes on hers and she's so astounding, his girl. Her dewy lids flutter, silent wing beats of butterflies that take flight once he thrusts his cock back into her. She closes her eyes and lets out a cry. He does it again and soft moans are pouring out of her every time he moves. She's wrapping her limbs securely around him, holding him, breathing with him. 

"Look at me, Serena," Ash tells her and she fights to open them — to keep them open.

He moves slowly, pulling out gently and then sliding back in; each time he grunts or pants into her neck makes her hold him even tighter. She whispers his name over and over again, and he gets lost in her voice. He presses his forehead to hers and feels her breaths push out of her with every roll of his hips.

He holds her even closer, feels their chests rub. Her sighs on his cheek, his ear, her nails scratching along his back and shoulders until she holds on to his arms, grasps his biceps, looks at him in the eyes and takes in a breath to gasp.

He leans down to kiss her. He finds her hands and stretches them above her head, groaning against those plush, rosy lips of hers.

He keeps moving, entwining their fingers, pinning her body to the bed with the length of his own. Her legs are taut and strong around him, pushing him in more and inviting everything he gives. She has her eyes closed again. She's not looking at him, so he clasps her chin gently and turns her head his way.

"Eyes on me." Her lids flicker but she keeps them closed. "Serena, look at me."

Finally she complies, gazing at him with glazed eyes, pupils blown wide with pleasure.

"Finish with me." She nods at him. "We're gonna finish together."

She nods again, breathless because he's still moving in her so she whispers, "Okay, okay."

Suddenly, Ash ruts into her harder. Her arms are still stretched above her head when she arcs her back and cries out, his mouth leaving her neck to kiss her breasts. He's tonguing at a bud and sucking as she arches even move, her noises filling the room. He snakes an arm underneath her to lift her hips, so he can fuck her better, plunging into her in an angle that transforms her cries into something far more acute with pleasure.

"So... deep," she whimpers. "You feel so good inside me— Yes!"

Serena's hips were held in his arm so she couldn't move them, only hold still and let him drive himself into her as her pleasured moans rasp their way up her throat. Her hands grip the sheets above her head and pull, arms bend, allows raise. Cheeks and lips turn crimson and something rosy and enthralling blooms on her chest as he sees the way her breasts bounce slightly when he rams her harder still.

He's breathless — his movements and her beauty. The way her face disappears as she cranes her neck and moans makes him lose himself entirely. He braces himself on a tremulous arm, hand gripping the sheets by the curve of her waist.

Her eyes open to peer down at him and he feels every bit of oxygen inside him finally escape. She keeps fighting to keep them open, to stare at him as he moves, but each time he draws back and snaps back in she's closing her eyes to savor the feeling of him inside her. Locks of her hair sticking to her lips, wavy strands dancing upwards when she respires.

A moan escapes her. His name does too.

"Ash..."

It's like he resurrects each time he hears it.

Serena brings down a hand to feel him, fingers meeting his sweltering skin, running down the side of his neck, tracing his clavicle, the curve of his shoulder, the muscled sweep of his arm. She's swiping his hair off his forehead, grazing the curve of his ear, pad of her thumb pressed to his lower lip as she cradles one side of his face. The palm of her hand's clammy on his cheek, finger swiping along his mouth and she's feeling each breath he releases, panting just as hard.

The look on her face is different. There's a reverence present and he can't fathom her thoughts, lacking the mental clarity to question. His mind's clouded and occult, governed by his senses and he doesn't even process what he's doing anymore, unsure of where he summons up the will to suddenly grab her waist and pull out of her.

Their bodies know each other too well and they move as if they were in a dance.

Serena would be surprised if she didn't already know what he was planning, predicting his moves before he flips her over, grips her hips, lifts them up until she's kneeling. Only he would be crazy enough to change positions in the middle of it all, as if they couldn't just start again and do it later.

She hums approvingly when she feels him at her core. It's always been this way with him, the two of them taking as much as they can from one another, clawing desperately for the utmost fulfillment.

She feels his hand on her ass, wallows in his breathless voice when Ash pants, "Like this?"

"Like this." Serena nods, sighing. "Lets finish like this."

Ash clasps her hips and pushes himself back in, and the angle is so different, the sensation entirely new. She's even damper and hotter and impossibly tight and he has to clamp his lip between his teeth to retain some sense of self-control. Keep entering her slowly until he bottoms out and they both moan.

He's breathing so hard. It takes him a second to ask, "Does it hurt?"

"No, no, please, just move."

He squeezes her thighs. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

And so he does.

Stretching her out little by little until it's burning pleasure coursing through them both. The air rushing out of his lungs in thick puffs, parting his lips, furrowing his brows as his muscles itch with the need to fulfill his every impulse until finally she holds herself up by shaky arms and bucks her hips against his.

Serena gasps, "More."

Droplets of sweat roll down his back and chest and fall from his hair, down his face. He utters — practically delirious, "More?"

"I want to feel you." She gasps again when he ruts into her. "More, I want more."

Leaning forward, chest flush against her back, he pins her hands down on the bed, curving his fingers over hers and angling his mouth to talk into her ear. She's shaking. He loves that.

Serena shivers even more when Ash asks her, "You want me to fuck you harder?" She nods vigorously. "You'll have to finish with me."

"I know, I know. Please just—"

"No sooner—"

"Please."

"—no later."

"Please, for the love of God, please, Ash, shut up." He smiles at her exasperation, trapping her earlobe between his teeth. "Do me harder. Please just shut up and fuck me."

He thrusts harder and she moans, senseless, head wilting, arms trembling. He's pounding again from behind, pants mixed with moans with the slap of their skins as he lifts one of his hands to grab her hair. He smoothes it back while simultaneously raising her head to see that her eyes are closed, eyebrows furrowed, mouth agape and she's tightening around him more and more.

"You feel so good," Ash tells her, tangling his fingers in her hair, sucking on her neck. "So damn wet for me."

Serena's whines are lost in her throat. Breathless, she implores, "Faster, Ash."

His teeth graze the curve where her neck meets her shoulder as he starts to pick up speed. Slipping the hand that holds her hair down her stomach, reaching past her navel to press two fingers on her clit. He's rubbing small circles and she's so far gone, gasping and practically choking on her sobs before slinking a hand over his, digging her nails into his knuckles and telling him she's close.

"Not yet." Ash doesn't stop rubbing her. "Wait for me."

Serena bites her lip and nods. She's still whining even with her mouth closed, his fingers working down there and he knows he's only pushing her closer to the edge but she keeps tightening. She feels too good, he can feel himself catching up to her.

"Oh my god, yes." Her nails scratch the back of his hands harshly enough to draw blood. "Fuck... Ash!"

Ash has never thought Serena cursing like this would be such a turn on. He grins, panting. "Just a bit more."

Serena lets go of his hand and he wraps his arm around her waist, going faster, harder, groaning into her neck and she shakes until finally, her arms collapse under her weight. He lets her fall down on the bed, moans pressed to the sheets and they keep rising in pitch and fervor.

The sound of their skin slapping together and his bed creaking was a cacophony of noise, echoing in the room.

"Ash..."

Her knees and legs buckle, pressing them lower to the bed but he holds her ass up, propping himself on a forearm by her head, his mouth just behind her ear:

"Almost."

"I'm so close, please don't stop." She sobs. "I'm gonna—"

"Wait."

Serena's hands are at a loss of what to do, knuckles turning white from how hard she grips the bed sheets until her cries grow so loud, Ash didn't know if the sound proof walls would hold it back or the smack of skin or even his own noises.

She's trying not to, but she cries out every time he plows into her, slinging her arms behind her to wrap them around his neck, clawing at whatever planes of skin she can get. She tangles her fingers in his hair and pulling as his hand's reaching down low to—

"Ash!"

A staccato.

"That's it, Serena. Cum for me."

Ash's fingers on her, grinding, and she lets go. It's the loudest scream when she shudders and her pleasure tears out of her throat as she cums. She's falling apart below him, scratching up the back of his neck all the way to his scalp and he tries to hold out longer but she's too much.

His mind goes blank and he thrusts a few more times before going still and cumming inside his condom. Her cries overpower his. It was just her, him, this, the unrelenting bond that ties them together, and the blinding burst of white that consumes his eyes.

Her arms cling around his neck and he's about ready to collapse, but he keeps thrusting lazily, rubbing idle circles on her to ease out her orgasm as she melts, and finally they both go limp on the bed. Her arms fall from his neck, a hand grasping his wrist as the aftershocks quake through her in small waves that leave her whimpering.

Ash's cheek pressed to the back of her shoulder as they both pant and gasp for air. She's between him and the bed and he knows he's squishing her, but he can feel her breathing below him and there's nothing more necessary, more vital, more breathtaking than her.

He lifts himself up and his arms shake as he tries to hold himself up, breathing heavily. "Serena, you still with me?"

"Yes, I'm still alive." She giggles through her tired breaths. "I think we both... have been dying to do this."

"Just a little bit." Ash breathes out, pulling back to tie off the condom, and tosses it in his trash. He laid down next to her, draping his fingers over her stomach. He presses his nose into her neck. "You're gorgeous."

"Stop that," Serena said, covering her eyes with her hand. He feels her body shake slightly, still feeling the natural high from her orgasm.

He grins. "You love when I do that."

She does, but that's besides the point.

Serena gasped, turning to look at him. "Ash, wait, what about your ankle?"

"Calm down," he tells her. "It's fine. I mostly stayed off of it. Besides, I'm seeing Nurse Joy tomorrow to get rid of these crunches."

"Are you sure she's going to clear you?"

"Probably." Ash shrugged. "It doesn't hurt that bad."

"That bad?" She repeated, running her nails down his arm.

"Not really — fucks sake — it's fine. Don't worry, it just aches a little 'cause I haven't used it."

"Okay, I just don't want to see you get hurt worse. I know you'll be pissed if you can't play basketball," she teased, poking his cheek. "Or dance with me."

"I promise I'm fine. If I have to be on the crutches for a few more days, so be it, it was worth it."

She giggled and kissed at his fingers, her pretty blue eyes staring in his golden specs. "Maybe it was, but the last thing we need is you getting more hurt."

"I'm fine. Stressing so much can mess up your health too, you know?" He joked, leaning up to press his lips against hers before getting up again. "We should take a shower."

Suddenly, Serena's glaring at him because she's so incredibly comfortable there. Furrowing her brows because he has the audacity to tell her to get up after just fucking her into next week. Ash has to bite his lip to stop from smiling because she makes him happy. He bends down to kiss her again and grins when he kisses her forehead.

"Why are you so energetic?" She complains. "Just let me lie here, please."

"Shower with me and then we can lay down all you want."

The agonized groan she gives makes him smile even brighter, and damn it all, he'll smile as much as he wants to. He'll smile forever, as long as he's with her. He would've used crutches for the rest of his life if it meant always being this close to her too.

"Fine," Serena retaliates against his wandering lips, clutching his chin to bring it up to her face and menace, "But no funny business, mister."

Like a scout, Ash nods. "None."

And before they make it back into bed from the shower, they quite literally do some funny business.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

81.3K 2K 21
Ash Ketchum is an "ordinary" 18-year-old boy who has just graduated from Kanto High. Everything in his depressing world changes when he receives an...
148K 4.8K 52
This story will be written by XxRyanYvonnexX and I. We will switch every chapter, so I hope you enjoy ^_^ People would bully him and mock him for not...
12.3K 148 16
This is a betrayal story. I'll release the chapters once I'm done with them. So please be patient thanks.
63.1K 1K 26
Serena Yvonne is known as miss perfect in her high school while a bad boy name ash Ketchum a.k.a the heart throb has come to her life and developed f...