♡Innocence♡

De Demon_Murder

Way too Kind and trusting for her own good. She is also interested in new things so an crazy adventure is som... Mais

Story Info
Cast (1/2)
Cast (2/2)
INFO
Author's Note
1: A Hero is Born Pt. 1
2: A Hero is Born Pt. 2
3: A Hero is Born Pt. 3
4: A Hero is Born Pt. 4
5: Bad Weather PT 1
6: Bad Weather Pt 2
7: Duplication Pt 1
8: Duplication Pt 2 (3rd POV)
9: Duplication PT 3
10: Coming Home {First Person} PT 1
11: Coming Home Pt 2 (3rd Person)
12: Coming Home Pt 3
13: Noodles or Death
14: Calabash (Kinda Short?)
15: The Great Wall Race
16: Impossible Delivery
17: Skeleton Key
18: Macaque
19: The End is Here!
20: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 1
21: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 2
22: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 3
23: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 3 [Timeskip]
24: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 4
25: Sleep Bug
26: Dumpling Destruction
LMK Secret (Taisho Secret)
27: Pig Pong Panic
28: Sweet 'n' Sour
29: Minor Scale
30: Game On!
31: Shadow's Play
32: To Catch a Leaf
33: 72 Transformations
34: This is the End!
35: On the Run
36: The Great Grand Dragon of the West
38: The Winning Side
39: Amnesia Rules
40: The First Ring
41: Cooking with Chang'e
42: Benched
43: The King, the Prince, and the Shadow
44: The Samadhi Fire
45: This Imperfect World
46: The Corrupted King
47: Time to Be Warriors
48: Destiny Fulfilled
49: Familiar Tales
50: New Adventures
51: The Great Tang Man
52: Pig-Napped!
53: Court of the Yellow Robed Demon Pt. 1
54: Court of the Yellow Robed Demon Pt 2 (Separated/short)
55: Court of the Yelloe Robed Demon Pt 3
56: Court of the Yellow Robed Demon Pt 4
57: Show me the Monster Pt 1
58: Show me the Monster PT 2
59: Show me the Monster Pt 3
60: Pitiful Creatures Pt 1
61: Pitful Creatures Pt 2
62: The Brotherhood Pt 1
63: The Brotherhood Pt 2
64: The Brotherhood Pt 3
65: Roast of the Monkie Kids Pt 1
66: Roast of the Monkie Kids Pt 2
67: Roast of the Monkie Kids PT 3
68: The Jade Emperor
A/n

37: Smartie Kid

602 19 3
De Demon_Murder

The Team was rolling in the Desert. Sandy asked, "Are we sure we're going in the right direction?" Tang shakes his head, "Not a clue. All Monkey King said to do was head west, so-" Mei questioned as she looked at the map which was held by Simba, "Why did anyone ever get anywhere using these?"

Wukong opened one eyes and asked, "Yo, blue thung, want to crank that AC, brother?" Mei turned to him, "Uh, hey. Little help up front, Monkey King?" Then Wukong tilts his head back and snores. Mei yelled, "Hey, I know you can hear me!" Wukong snores, "No, I can't." Mei huffs as MK popped up, "Mei, Monkey King needs to recharge after his fight with Ne Zha. He is in no state to waste his time on mere mortals. Especially now that I don't have my powers." Pigsy had his arms crossed, "Whoa, he told you that?"

MK nods, "We have a very honest relationship, Pigsy. Besides, that kind of Mystic Monkey meditation requires complete focus, apparently." Pigsy only facpalmed while Mei and Y/n sighs.

Sandy grins, "Come on, MK, don't be so glum! We'll roll down that window. Lil' fresh air never hurt-" However Sandy and MO scream as flames fly in through the window. Y/n says, "Oh my... this just became more worse." Sandy quickly rolls the window back up and nods in agreement. MO and Simba stamps out the fire from Sandy's hair.

Pigsy sighed, "Kid, you know there's more to you than just your powers, right?" MK grins, "Exactly. I've accepted until I get my staff back, I'm not gonna be the strong one anymore, which is why I'm gonna be...the smart one!" Y/n blinks in confusion, "Uh, what?" Tang felt very offended, "Excuse me?" Mei shakes her head, "Oh, MK..."

MK chuckled, "a² + b² = c². Oh, that's a triangle, boi!" Tang questioned, "Right, so how did this map work exactly? How does it know where to find the three Rings of Samadhi?" "This sounds like a jog for Smartur Kid!" Yelled MK as he examines the map he took from Simba. He hums, "I guess that symbol looks kinda like that one."

Mei blinks, "What?" She then rubs the red ring, "Those smudgey-looking things?" MK nods, "Yes, right? It's the, you know, firey-lookong one?" Pigsy asked, "Not to rush anyone, but how far until the next pit stop?" He shouted, "This desert's going on forever!" Y/n could only sigh as she sat back down. Simba looks at her then crawls over to her. Simba then crawls up and sits on her shoulder.

MK hums, "Well, if this map is up-to-date, then it looks like we're pretty close to... something?" The others minus Y/n groan. MK yelled, "It's fine, guys!" He then asked, "Right, Sandy and Y/n?" Y/n blinks in surprise. She only nods as Sandy agrees, "Of course, yeah." Then suddenly the T.E.A. breaks down as the group look at the thermometer. Y/n chuckled, "Oh, I think we mean no."

---

Sandy and Simba was taking a look at thr engine while the others check out in the desert.

Y/n asked, "Hey, MK? How is meditating going to help Wukkong?" MK shrugs, "Well, I dunno. He's a little bit sketchy on the details." MK then recalls about what Wukong said before he went into meditation.

"Sometimes to find what we lost, we need to begin where we started. Look within ourselves. So I'm gonna do just that and go into some deep meditation. Wake me up some time in the next uh, I don't know, hundred years. 'Kay? Bye!"

Then Wukong enters his transcendental meditation as Past MK yelled in shock, "Wait, what?!"

MK was poking Wukong while Mei snaps photos of him as Y/n shook her head at them. Tang yelled, "H²OMG, you guys! Is that?" Then the group sees an oasis while y/n could only blink in confusion, 'Did we lose our minds already?' However, y/n felt herself get dragged by MK over to the oasis as she sighed, 'Oh well...'

Tang arrives first, however crashes into what is actually just a muddy puddle. MK then sucks it all up with a straw as Y/n sighs. Then she jumped when a Goldfish Demon appeared, "Um, esqueeze me, but you'll have to pay for that." MK spits all the water out, but Mei asked, "But we're really, really, thirsty. Please, fish man, won't you show us some mercy?" The Goldfish Demon tilts his head, "Oh, you're thirsty? Well, why didn't you just say so? Go ahead and help yourselves." The group minus Y/n looked at the dirty puddle again. Y/n frowns, 'I don't trust this demon.'

Pigsy huffs, "Okay, well uh. Maybe we can buy something else." He looked at the Goldfish Demon, "Something that could get us across this desert faster, for instance." MK stood up, "Yeah, what can we get for..." He then slaps a bit of junk on the counter, "This many?" Y/n lets out a slight silent chuckle as the Goldfish Demon hums, "That'll get you nothing like this." He then whips out a shiny engine as Mei whispers to Y/n, "It's beautiful." Y/n just awkwardly nods not sure why she was whispered that.

MK frowns, "But we could never afford something like that. I bet it cost like a bajilion moneys." Then the Goldfish Demon slyly grins, "Well, you could always win the engine." Y/n raises a brow, "Win?"

Goldfish Demon grins, "Why of course, sweetheart!" Y/n frowns at the nickname while Mei and MK glared at the Demon in jealously as Pigsy and Tang glared at him.

The Goldfish Demon sets up the Desert Deal of the Day, "Welcome to Desert Deal of the Day!" He looks at the group, "With me, your host, the Goldfish Demon!" The cardboard audience cheers as the Goldfish Demon explains, "The rules, they are simple: you put up something of value in order to win something of value. Win the game, get the prize!"

MK then looked in aw, "We just have to win one game, and the sparkly cool-looking engine thingy is ours?" Goldfish Demon nods, "You got it, tiger." MK grins, "Hmm, team huddle!" Then the group huddle together as Mk says, "Alright, we got this. We battled demons, spiders, and bulls! A game shoe ain't nothing. Plus, with my newfound smart-boy brain, this should be a piece of cake. I mean, what do we have to lose?"

Tang asked, "Uh, what do we have to lose?" The group pop their heads out as MK asked, "Hey, uh, what happens if we lose?" The Goldfish Demon answers, "No, that's simple, really: Winner takes all! Everything you wager is forfeit should you lose." He then laughs evilly as MK nods, "Yeah, alright." Then the group went back to huddling. Y/n asked, "So... now what do we wager?" Then suddenly the Goldfish Demon pops into the huddle, "Remember, it has to be something of equal value." He then leaves the huddle as Y/n looks to everyone in the group, "Equal value?"

---

Y/n facepalmed as MK slaps down the Dragon Blade on the counter, "Alright, we're ready to play!" Mei frowns, "Uh, MK? I have second thoughts." She looked at the demon, "Sorry, Goldfish Man, we need to uh strategize a little bit more-" However she was cut off by Goldfish Demon who excitingly yelled, "Wager accepted! Let the game begun! This game is called One Shell Monty."

Then he showed a turtle who says, "Hey, I'm Monty." '...What a cute turtle,' Thought Y/n.

The Goldfish Demon explains, "The rules are simple: I place Monty under one of these three plates. Give then a shuffle and you point to the one that contains Monty." MK mumbles, "Three plates, three rings." He gasped, "Likr a triangle! I can do this!" He looks at Mei, "Don't worry, Mei, my big-boy smart brain won't let us down."

Mei had tears in her eyes as Y/n lets her cry onto her shoulder, "It was nice knowing you, Dragon Sword."  Y/n shakes her head with a sigh while patting her back. The Goldfish Demon smirked, "Alright, oh, let's go!" He then switches the bowls, "Where... is... Monty?"

MK mumbles to herself, "Take the square root of the input. Then cosine over the root, and a tangent." Then a bell dings as he gets excited, "It's that one!" He points to the one on the right and the Goldfish Demon lifts it, revealing to be empty. The Goldfish Demon shows a fake sad frown, "Oh!" He then smirks while he imitates sad trombone sounds, "So close! But I'll be taking that sword now."

"MK!" Yelled Mei as she sobs onto y/n's shoulder. "My sword!" Y/n just hugs her as she softly sighed, 'MK, you better know what you're doing...'

The Goldfish Demon looks at MK with a sly grin, "You know, you could always wager again if you like. Something of equal value to the sword and the engine?" MK then pulls out a piece of paper as he slams it on the table, "You're on!" The Goldfish Demon hums, "One deed to a Pigsy's Noodles? Fancy! I'll take it!"

Pigsy yelled, "MK, this better work!" MK grins at him, "Pigsy, trust me! Based on the Law of Averages, I'm bound to win eventually." Pigsy facepalmed, "That is not how math works!" The Goldfish Demon shrugs, "Okay, here we go again!" He switches the bowls, "Where... is... Monty?!" MK says, "Take the right side of the right triangle..." He calculates while muttering about a²'s, b²'s, and c²'s. "There!" Shouted MK while pointing to the middle. The Goldfish Demon lifts it, "Yo, tough break, little buddy! Dare to try again?"

---

MK then slaps down a box of Monkey Cop action figures, "Yes!" Mei, Pigsy, and Tang yelled, "No!" Y/n could only sigh and facepalmed.

After the group's Valuables were thrown in, the Goldfish Demon chuckled, "Well, well, well, it looks like you've wagered just about everything you have, kiddo. Tough break, guys." MK huffs, "T-This is impossible! B-but I'm the smart one! The Law or Averages has betrayed me." Pigsy shakes his head, "Kid, just forget it. We don't got anything else to bet."

The Goldfish Demon nods, "He's right, you know. Besides, what more could a Goldfish want? I have all the treasures in the world!" MK mumbles to himself, "Come on, MK, you can do this. Ah, if only I had my Gold Vision." He then gasped, "Wait, I do have one last thing I could wager." Y/n looks confused only for MK to take the Rings of Samadhi Map from her which made the group including her to gasp in horror.

Tang shouted, "MK, don't be crazy! It took everything Monkey King had to get that map. You can't just-" Only for MK to cut him off, "I bet... the power of Love!" Y/n blinks in confusion only to be tossed in, "Wait, MK!" Mei, Tang, and Pigsy simultaneously yelled, "You've gotta be kidding me!" "What?!" "What are you doing?!" The Goldfish Demon says in confusion, "Uh, yeah. I don't think this is-"

MK cuts him off, "There is nothing more valuable than friendship and love. And their is no way I can lose if my friends and Angel are at stake." The Goldfish Demon says, "Well, I suppose I could use a servant and a wife. Alright, you're on!" Y/n could only blink to herself and pouts, 'MK... why???' MK frowns and mumbles, "Come on, MK, you can't let Angel down." He then somehow managed to tap into his Gold Vision after the Goldfish Demon finishes switching the bowls. The Goldfish Demon asked, "So, where... is... Monty?!"

MK points, "The one in the middle!" The Goldfish Demon mocks him, "Oh, so sad, too bad, but you could-" He lifts the bowl only to gasp when he sees Monty, "What? Impossible! How did you-" MK crossed his arms, "It's simple, really. You were fooling us the whole time but I, Monkie Kid, delivery boy, somewhat equal to Heaven, saw right through your trick." He then puts his hand under the contraption in the table as Mei and Pigsy simultaneously yelled, "What?!" "Knew it!"

MK then removes his hand from under the contraption, "You rigged this table so no matter what plate Monty was under, he would drop out from under it just as your contestant made their choice, which makes you a cheater!" Y/n blinks, "Wow...'

Y/n just sits there while she watched the group. As an enraged Pigsy, Mei, and Tang immediately appear before the Goldfish Demon who nervously says, "Now, now, now, listen. Uh, we can make a deal! Friends?" Mei laughs menacingly, "We'll make a deal, alright."

---

The group managed to get their items back and Sandy finishes up with the new engine while Y/n hugged Simba. Sandy shouted with a smile, "And we are ready to go!" Mei turns to MK, "So wait, how did you get back your Gold Vision again?" MK shrugs, "I don't know. The same way I got them in the first place I guess." He then recalls all his past times when he achieved a new power. He then says, "Every time I learned a new ability, it was because there was something I needed to do, when there was no other way. Against the Goldfish guy. I needed to do something to save Angel."

Pigsy sighed, "Yeah, the same girl/boy/person that you put in danger on purpose." MK laughs, "Yeah, right, uh huh, like I said: Save my friends and then haha I don't know, it just happened." Then Sun Wukong says, "You found your strength." He then leaves his meditation trance, "When you needed it most." Mei crossed her arms, "Oh, I guess someone's done meditating."

MK looked at him, "This whole time, I thought my powers came from the staff." Wukong just shrugs, "The staff's just a big ol' stick, bud. Takes someone special to lift it. Well, one power down. Just a few thousand more to go!" Then they got into the T.E.A. as they blast off west through the desert.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

170K 7.3K 24
[𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐋𝐊 𝐗 𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑] ➥𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, a girl gets herself tangled with a group of touch-deprived criminals wh...
61.6K 2K 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
167K 5.1K 108
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙏𝙎...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪...�...
10.6K 344 26
✦"In which [Name] finds themselves in their favorite show, Lego Monkie Kid."✦ INFO: Reader is gender-neutral(they/them). Fanfic will be mainly reader...