2: A Hero is Born Pt. 2

I still hanged onto MK still not understanding what was happening as I teared up

I still hanged onto MK still not understanding what was happening as I teared up. MK tried comforting me as he held me tightly only for a random truck to chase us. I didn't bother to look as I closed my eyes as Red Son yell, "Alright, Noodle Boy, hand the staff and girl over!"

MK looked around, "I'm sorry, valued customer. You won't be getting your noodles." I then heard him throw noodles at the truck as I heard him whisper, "Dang it." Red Son Yelled, "Fine! Have it your way!"

After being chased, Mei saved us as we landed in front of Pigsy's Noodles. I then got lifted up by Mei as she held up her phone, "Nailed it!" MK yelled, "Mei!" I huffed a bit as Mei hums, "That was an intense game of tag. You guys looked like you were having do much fun. I wanted to join in too!" Mk commented, "Actually we almost died back there." "But you didn't. So let's celebrate with a round of Monkey Mech!" She yelled excited as she pointed to the arcade machine. She then says, "You two should invite your new Edgy friend, too."

Mk sighed, "Yeah, he was trying to kill me and tried to take Y/n..." Mei spoke with a smile, "Well in that case- [Turns to them darkly] Where does he live?" I began to sweatdrop as I waved my arms, "Don't worry, Mei. It's nothing!" That's when Pigsy ran out of the Noodle shop, "MK! Where are you, you punk? You mind telling me why some bozo left a zero-star review on Pigsy's Noodles?"

I began to sweatdrop as Mk stood up, "Oh! Uh. Yeah. So, uh, here's what I think happened with tha-" Mei says with a smile, "Woah, zero stars! Congrats! That's better than nothing, right?" Pigsy turns to her, "That's not how it works, Mei!" He then turned to me as he asked, "Are you okay? Did no one hurt you?" I nodded to the first question and shook my head at the second as he smiled. Then he turns to MK, "And you! I-" Only for us to not see MK, "Where'd he go?"

Mk yells running into the Noodle Shop, "Mr. Tang!" Pigsy yelled angrily, "Don't you run away when I'm trying to scold you! Get bac-" Only for the door covering to fall down cutting him off as I began to worry for MK.

I just walked into the Noodle shop as I watched MK search for something all over the counter, "Remember the story you told us this morning? About the Demon Bull King? Argh, where is it? Where is it? Where is it?" I gasped a bit as I quickly ran ov...

I just walked into the Noodle shop as I watched MK search for something all over the counter, "Remember the story you told us this morning? About the Demon Bull King? Argh, where is it? Where is it? Where is it?" I gasped a bit as I quickly ran over as I caught the pile as MK picks something up, "Ah, there is it. The Demon Bull King, see?"

I placed the pile of bowls on the counter as I turned to see Mei holding back Pigsy, "Kid! What are you doing to my kitchen?!" Tang was disinterested, "Yeah? [Sips his noodles] What about him?" MK then leaps onto Tang as I began to think about what Red Son's nickname for me and how I felt about it. That's until my thoughts were cut off by something crushing onto the table as I looked to see a table broken. I put a frown and sigh.

Tang began to fanboy, "Monkey King's staff! I knew it all along! The legendary weapon that only he could wield to seal away evil! Wait a minute. Why do you two have it?" I shrug not really knowing the answer as I giggle a bit. Pigsy sighed, "All right, I'll bite. Of the staff is here, then where is the demon punk now?" Mei spoke holding up her phone, "He's at the show store." The three men yelled, "What?!" I looked to Mei, "Are you sure it's not another puppy videos even though they're so cute?" Mei laughs as she pats my back, "There's always time for the puppy video, but no. Look what just started trending. Hashing Demon Bull King!" I sweatdrop.

 Hashing Demon Bull King!" I sweatdrop

We were riding in Pigsy's Food Truck. Pigsy was driving very fast as I hanged onto Mei as Tang yelled, "Pigsy, watch where you're going! You're going to kill us!" Mk agreed, "Yeah, we gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain without getting smashed in a car crash. All we need to do is drive through an entire ocean. Simple." Mei looks at her phone as she pats my back as I began to silently tear up, "Guys! Demon Bull King has moved onto downtown. He's destroying the cheese tea stalls!" MK says, "All the more reason to get this staff back to Monkey King. Flower Fruit Mountain. It's the only place he could be. Right, Mr. Tang?"

Tang answers, "Indeed." He looked to me then back to MK, "However, Flower Fruit Mountain is hidden away, deep in dangerous and unknown territory. So I guess we better turn back!" Both Mei and MK yelled, "What?!"

Pigsy Retorted, "Shut it, you big baby. I know a guy that can take us there. The most dangerous, deadly, raged-filled warrior I've ever known." MK, Mei, Tang, and I screamed as be drove very fast. That's when he stopped at the food truck at the harbor as he spoke, "Sandy." I huffed a but when he says a person's name, I became excited, 'I'll make a new friend!' I silently gasp as I let go of Mei.