Bai Yueguang's O changed to A...

By Demens88b

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaow.net/22... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Someone is harassing Omega here!
Chapter 3 He is the person Sheng Yingzhe likes.
Chapter 4 A Poor But Beautiful Omega
Chapter 5 may not even have a 20% fit
Chapter 6 This little Omega looks smart...
Chapter 7 Alpha really can't...
Chapter 8 Fit Doesn't Lie
Chapter 9 This Stinky Alpha Is Really Nasty
Chapter 10 Why Are There Such Stupid Omega?
Chapter 11 Who knows if it will also be S+ rank
Chapter 12 Envious of your ability to seduce men.
Chapter 13 It's not a good Omega at first glance
Chapter 14 Lin Youbai Tears Are About to Come Down!
Chapter 15 Any Normal Alpha.
Chapter 16 I Think You Deserve a Better Alpha
Chapter 17 Count me out of luck.
Chapter 18 Bye bye, bye bye, the next one will be.
Chapter 19 is too bold!
Chapter 20 Isn't this about Duan Yitang?
Chapter 21 You Have Another Alpha You Know
Chapter 22 Need Omega little sister stickers
Chapter 23 Crying out snot bubbles!
Chapter 24 What should I do, I will sleep with you?
Chapter 25 "Itchy Teeth."
Chapter 26 If Yuyou likes it, then...
Chapter 27 You Are So Poor That You Have No Money For...
Chapter 28 I, I, I will save you!
Chapter 29 Have You Entered Estrus.
Chapter 30 It turns out that sticking a sticker can relieve symptoms...
Chapter 31 is like a soft little rice cake.
Chapter 32 Too Strong, Without Alpha
Chapter 33 Brother Xiaotang wants to fight Fei Yan!
Chapter 34 Brother Xiaotang, give me your hat
Chapter 35 Omega and Omega
Chapter 36 Maybe wait a little longer and meet him.
Chapter 37 Where did the foolish little beauty come from?
Chapter 38 Why is this little Omega...
Chapter 39 Brother Xiaotang is different.
Chapter 40 Damn, you can't be Brother Xiaotang.
Chapter 41 "Then give me a kiss."
Chapter 42 I seem to smell your pheromone...
Chapter 43 How can he be worthy of Brother Xiaotang like this...
Chapter 44 Then can you imagine being with him... xx...
Chapter 45 Feel the killing intent.
Chapter 46 I used to like it, but now it's...
Chapter 47 Don't run around... Don't read.
Chapter 48 He wants to save money for his wife.
Chapter 49 Do you want to consider Omega too...
Chapter 50 Marked by an Alpha like him...
Chapter 51 exhaled lightly.
Chapter 52 A Kiss Only Between Lovers.
Chapter 53 So, How Should I Coax?
Chapter 54 Caught!
Chapter 55 Be obedient.
Chapter 56 The real kiss is like this.
Chapter 57 Just hugging is not enough~
Chapter 58 Likes him and wants to mark him.
Chapter 59 This place is surrounded!
Chapter 60 "I Like Him."
Chapter 61 There seems to be a gestational sac.
Chapter 62 I'm not really an idiot.
Chapter 63 Congratulations, you are going to be a father.
Chapter 64 Heavenly King Is My Wife and Child?
Chapter 65 "Follow Me?"
Chapter 66 As close as you can get.
Chapter 67 Your own people will coax you!
Chapter 68 I have a baby.
Chapter 70 Lust. Desire-obsessed lust devil!
Chapter 71 "Good Night."
Chapter 72 Is five days away.
Chapter 73 Completely Marked
Chapter 74 He should really want to meet us...
Chapter 75 Your ex-fiancee, Lin Youbai
Chapter 76 No. My wife gave birth
Chapter 77 Who is your wife?
Chapter 78: The Concluding Chapter "Would you really marry me?"

Chapter 69 Is That Kid Not Completely Marked...

204 6 0
By Demens88b

Brother Xiaotang really knew that he had a baby!

Lin Youbai looked at the outline of the young man Shenxiu, hesitated for a while, and asked, "Brother Xiaotang, do you like him?" "

Huh?" The young man raised his head, his gaze fell on his face, "Little baby? ?"

Lin Youbai opened his mouth and gasped for breath.

"Little baby", a word full of softness, came out of Duan Yitang's mouth. For some reason, it was as if someone took a feather and gently scratched his heart, and it was instantly soft.

"Yeah." He lowered his eyelashes, "Brother Xiaotang's and I's baby."

After finishing speaking, before the young man could answer, he patted his belly with a slight embarrassment on his face, "I I like him very much."

"Actually, I'm not ready to be a father so soon, I'm a little... a little scared." Little Omega said seriously, "But I dreamed about him that day, he's so cute , so I really, really like it."

He raised his head, his eyes lingering on the young man's cheeks, and suddenly he leaned over and chirped lightly, Wu Zhi's eyelashes curled up, "I hope the little baby grows up like Brother Xiaotang , beautiful and powerful."

Before she finished speaking, she was hugged.

Lin Youbai felt the world spinning, and was gently placed on the warm quilt. The next second, the warm and familiar breath brushed against his ears, "Like you."

He fell into a pair of extremely gentle gray eyes, There was only him in it, and he said, "The cutest."

Lin Youbai opened his eyes wide, and his face slowly turned red.

From childhood to adulthood, he has received many compliments, praise him for his good looks, praise him for his politeness and well-behaved.

However, no one's words have ever been like brother Xiaotang's, making him feel as if they are the only treasure of this person.

After a while, he said, "Brother Xiaotang, you seem to have never praised me like this..."

Duan Yitang propped his elbows on his sides, straightened up, fell silent for a while, thought carefully, he seemed to be Indeed no such thing was said.

To be precise, he never said anything like that to anyone.

But looking at Lin Youbai just now, this sentence was so natural that he blurted it out without any mistake, as if it stayed between his lips and teeth for a long time.

The movement on the clothes brought him back to his senses.

Lin You grabbed the skirt of the young man's chest with her thin white fingers, flickered her grip, and narrowed her smiling eyes, "Brother Xiaotang, do you really like me?

" Isn't it?" The little Omega became more and more happy as he talked, and he returned to the appearance of talking non-stop, "It's earlier than I thought, right? I—— um..." His mouth was blocked, and he swallowed all the

words Lin Youbai heard a "hmm." Before sticking his tongue in,

Lin Youbai began to live with Brother Xiaotang like this.

In the first few days, he was still a little apprehensive. After all, he came out privately with Brother Xiaotang. Brother already knew about it, and he might arrest him soon.

But after waiting in fear for two or three days, my brother didn't intend to send anyone to arrest me. Only the original family doctor at home came to the door regularly every day.

On this day, the family doctor still came over with a small medicine box, but as soon as he entered the door, he saw a bad old man sitting in the living room.

The image of the old man is really not good, he is wearing a very old white coat, his white hair is messy, and he is eating pears without any image.

As a professional serving people in the upper class, the family doctor has seen many rich and powerful secrets, and he can keep his face unchanged when he sees any strange scenes.

Therefore, he only paused at the door for a moment, then walked in, nodded respectfully to Lin Youbai, and put the medicine box aside.

Before starting to check, he carefully observed the face of the little master.

I have to say, but in just a few days, little Omega's state is very different from when he stayed at home.

Although she was still a little thin, her eyes and skin were moist, and the color of her lips had returned to a light pink color. The whole person was like a glazed white porcelain, with a soft light.

It seems to be nourished thanks to that Alpha's pheromone.

The family doctor smiled and said, "You are in better health, how do you feel today?"

Lin Youbai said, "It's pretty good, nothing feels wrong."

Hearing this, the old man laughed "haha" beside him He said in a low voice, "That's right."

The family doctor gave him a strange look, then turned his face and said, "Then I'll give you a basic checkup."

After speaking, he turned around and searched in the medicine cabinet Check the instrument, after a while, take out the water needle meter, and stick the test paper patch on the skin of the little Omega.

This is a portable medical device that can detect hormone levels from the hair on the body surface, which is not as good as formal equipment, so it takes longer.

After finishing the test, the doctor turned on the light screen and made records while waiting for the test strip to come out with the result.

Fuxi gnawed a pear a few times, threw it into the wide-open mouth of the cleaning robot, and glanced at it, "No need to test it, it's fine after a look." The family doctor was stunned, and then

glanced at the strange old man again, okay He said with a temper, "You can't say that, you still have to check the specific value to make a judgment."

Fuxi sneered, "Your thing is too slow, if you don't believe me, just wait slowly."

After finishing speaking, he Reported a series of numbers.

The family doctor waited for another 20 minutes, until the corresponding number appeared on the purple test paper, which was almost exactly the same as what the old man said, before he glanced at him in horror.

Before leaving, Lin Youbai thanked and apologized to the family doctor, "It's okay, I will tell my brother, Dr. Fuxi is here, don't worry about me.

" In the living room, he looked at Fuxi curiously, holding his chin, and asked: "You are really good, how did you know that?"

Although I already knew that Grandpa Fuxi's medical skills are amazing, but today's incident made me He felt that the other party was like a fairy, who could tell anything just by looking at it.

"I can see a lot, for example..." The old man moved closer, looked him up and down, suddenly made a "tsk" sound, and curled his lips, "Did the kid not mark you completely?"

Capital country, military court.

The unregistered private mecha appeared in City A, but it failed to hide from everyone's eyes. Someone with good intentions took a picture of the "Y" with an optical brain, reported it to the capital, and submitted it layer by layer, and it happened to be submitted to the case of Lin Chenghe.

However, it is said that when Sir Lin saw the report file, he just frowned and did not make any comments.

But since there is such an incident, it needs to be investigated in accordance with the regulations.

Because it was near the border of the slums in the east part of city A, it was not difficult to investigate the matter, and the evidence was quickly collected and submitted to the sentencing court.

At the same time, the mercenary unrest half a month ago also began to be commended afterwards, and a certain military student who protected Omega civilians in that vicious incident was impressively on the list of commendations.

The sentencing court of the Ministry of Military Affairs of the Capital State also served as a commendation of military merits, and the two incidents collided by coincidence.

So on that day, everyone discovered that these two things were actually the same person.

It is really unheard of for two such important court hearings to be held in one day, and it spread quickly throughout the system.

The young man was wearing a Xingyao uniform, with his hands behind his back, broad shoulders, long legs, and straight eyes.

Several senior officials from the military department and the capital gathered together, discussing something in a low voice, and occasionally someone cast a glance at the young man, and then quickly moved away.

The process was pushed and pushed again and again, and it didn't start for a long time.

Duan Yitang lowered his eyes, lifted the optical brain on his wrist to look at the time, and there was a bit of impatience between his brows.

After a while, the side door of the conference hall was opened, and two tall figures walked in amidst the crowd.

Everyone looked in that direction.

Walking in the front was a man with gray temples and a stern expression, but his eagle eyes were not suitable for his age, they were as sharp as electricity, and as soon as he entered, he scanned the hall.

After being glanced at by the man, the whispering stopped immediately.

The man stood still a few steps away from the judging booth, and the people who had been talking in low voices soon stepped forward and spontaneously surrounded him to greet him.

Although it conforms to the norms, it is still something that no one has thought that this man will come.

The Xie family has always kept a low profile, and since Xie Zhiyan returned to City A to recuperate, he rarely interferes with the affairs of the system.

Therefore, although he still holds a considerable part of the real power in the military, everyone often forgets that Xie Zhiyan is the only general who is still in the capital country.

Xie Zhiyan briefly answered some questions, looked through the crowd, and met the young man sitting at the back.

A brief touch, soon separated.

Duan Yitang frowned when he remembered the strange man in a certain alley.

It was Lin Chenghe who was clustered in behind.

As the authority in charge of the investigation of the incident and a "participant" in a certain sense, it is inevitable for him to attend this meeting.

As soon as he came in, Lin Chenghe glanced at Duan Yitang first, seeing that the other party was not looking at him, he smiled and sat down in his own seat.

All the important people are present, and the meeting officially begins.

The first is the commendation. According to the alliance regulations, Duan Yitang was awarded the second-class military medal. However, because the trial will be held soon, the atmosphere is not relaxed, but rather dignified.

The pure gold medal was solemnly placed in the young man's hands, and he gave a military salute to the upper left and upper right respectively.

Go to the next part soon.

The person in charge of the process was a high-level executive in the capital. He first asked: "Interviewee, do you know that the alliance's "Mecha Management Measures" stipulates that mechas are prohibited from being used in any place other than the battlefield?" The young man nodded, "Yes

. "

"The model, name and performance of the mech that caused the accident?"

Duan Yitang reported the information of number "Y".

"Independent research and development or illegal purchase?"

"Independent research and development."

"Is there a tendency to use mental power to manipulate mechas to harm civilians?" " No.

"

Clearing his throat, he asked a few more questions, and Duan Yitang answered them all.

Finally, he asked, "The reason why the person under trial used the mecha illegally?"

Duan Yitang paused.

Lin Chenghe leaned back, leaned on the back of the chair, and looked at him with folded arms, with a half smile on his face.

Xie Zhiyan, who had been silent all this time, also raised his eyes and looked at the young people in the audience.

Duan Yitang didn't think for long, and said, "Pick up the family."

Everyone on and off the stage fell silent.

Lin Chenghe was stunned for a while, then smiled angrily.

After asking for a long time, I couldn't find anything, and the evidence did not point to any tendency to harm civilians. The target was a military student who had just been awarded the second-class military medal of the Asian Union. This matter is a bit difficult to decide.

Several senior officials looked at each other.

Finally, one of them looked at Xie Zhiyan and asked, "... General, what do you think?"

After the end, Lin Chenghe stopped Duan Yitang, and the two came to a slightly hidden corner together.

Although thinking that this kid was using this thing to rob his younger brother, he wanted him to suffer a little because of it, but thinking that Yuyou could not do without his pheromones every day, he still endured it.

What's more, the news that the family doctor brought back every day did relieve his anxiety a lot.

"I'm going to let some nannies at home take care of Youyou." Lin Chenghe didn't bother to exchange pleasantries, and cut straight to the point, "After a while, you'll have to go to school during the day, so it's impossible to stay with him all the time." Duan Yitang had no objection and acquiesced

.

"My mother also goes to see him often, you don't mind?"

"Yes."

Hearing the word "Yes", Lin Chenghe narrowed his eyes.

He was inexplicably upset. Remembering that this person had just said "receive the family" in the trial court, this feeling of unhappiness became even stronger.

He looked at the young man and snorted coldly, "Before, I should have made it very clear. Now is a special period - my younger brother is pregnant with your child, so I have to let you live together. But other than that , I haven't agreed to anything yet."

Duan Yitang raised his eyes and looked at the man calmly.

Lin Chenghe put his hands in his pockets, neither dodging nor giving way.

After a while, Duan Yitang raised his eyebrows, and just about to say something, Lin Chenghe raised his eyes, and his gaze drifted behind him.

In the next second, a trace of astonishment appeared in Lin Chenghe's eyes, "... Mr. Xie?"

In the entire system, there is only one person who can be called Lin Chenghe.

Duan Yitang also turned his head.

Not far behind them, there was indeed that man standing.

Xie Zhiyan's eyes swept over the two of them, and finally stopped on Duan Yitang, and said lightly, "Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 12.4K 40
+ tentang Yoo Rin, seorang gadis gila-gila diarahkan menjalankan misi memikat seorang lelaki yang tersasar dari landasan nafsu sebenar atau bahasa k...
3.7K 77 10
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? As a fleshy plant, Lianhua is so easy to grow into a human shape. When...
3.9K 79 12
This is basically a One-shots book based on (Y/N)'s life in the two and a half year gap between Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. This is based on my firs...
435K 24.1K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...