Chapter 32 Too Strong, Without Alpha

On the way here, Lin Youbai heard from Cheng Zan that Duan Yitang ranked first in this military training for freshmen.

Lin Youbai didn't close his mouth in surprise after listening.

This is too powerful!

Although Lin Youbai took first place in all subjects when he was studying at the School of Etiquette, but they were all things that Omega was good at, such as clothing matching, baking, and dancing.

And even if these things are not learned in school, they are still taught by their mothers, so it is not a very special skill.

But Brother Xiaotang is different!

Lin Youbai had seen Xingyao freshmen training by the river, and Duan Yitang had also seen a tent set up. For such a tall tent, he just nailed wooden stakes into it by himself.

If you were Lin Youbai, you definitely wouldn't be able to do it.

And Brother Xiaotang can not only do it, but he can even beat so many Alphas, ranking first!

Lin Youbai suddenly felt that he was worried about whether he would fail Xing Yao's physical fitness test before, and that he really underestimated him.

Brother Xiaotang is really the most special Omega he has ever seen.

The most beautiful and powerful.

After carefully hugging for a while, Duan Yitang's voice came from above Lin Youbai's head, sounding a little deep.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Huh?" Lin Youbai looked up from his embrace, her almond eyes widened: "Didn't you say that you can hug from now on?"

"..." Duan Yitang paused, "That's a special period."

Lin Youbai nodded, and said obediently: "I see, when you will be in your next estrus."

"...Yes."

Lin Youbai reluctantly said Get up from his arms. After thinking about it, he raised his head again, "Then even if you are not in estrus, if you have other discomforts, can you still hug me?" "..." Duan Yitang understood the meaning of an old saying for the first

time

.

What does it mean to lift a rock and hit your own foot?

The little Omega still looked at him without blinking, his eyes full of expectation.

Duan Yitang let out a breath slowly.

"...OK." He had no choice but to say.

Lin Youbai suddenly narrowed his eyes with a smile.

After laughing, Lin Youbai thought about business.

His expression immediately became tense, he looked at Duan Yitang up and down, poked his head out of the cubicle, inspected the surroundings, and made sure that there was no one else in the dressing room except them, and each cubicle was equipped with a pulley. Only then did he finally put his heart back into his stomach.

Fortunately, brother Xiaotang has no chance to be seen.

Soon, his eyes fell back on Duan Yitang.

I was patronizing Tie Tie just now, and I didn't even look carefully at Brother Xiaotang's clothes.

Cheng Zan said that he was going on stage to accept the commendation today, so he needed to change into a uniform, but now it seems that the clothes have not been changed yet.

So Duan Yitang is disheveled now.

More than half of the original white shirt buttons were unbuttoned, leaving only the last two buttons, revealing the faint waistline.

Lin Youbai had long known that his waist was thin, and it could be seen through the clothes.

But before, he only thought that he was tall and straight, and although he was thin, his proportions were particularly good, but now, he found that Brother Xiaotang actually had abdominal muscles!

The lighting in the locker room was a bit dim, casting some shadows on the young man's beautiful and tight muscle lines. The two mermaid lines chiseled downward, submerged in the loose waistband of the trousers.

Lin You stared straight at her white eyes.

beautiful!

Of course, Omega is not completely incapable of training muscles, but it is much more difficult than Alpha, and it requires long-term exercise and extremely high perseverance to do it.

Moreover, today's public aesthetics do not like Omega with muscles.

But the muscles grow on brother Xiaotang's body, but no matter how good-looking he looks, he doesn't think it's against harmony at all.

Duan Yitang felt the little Omega staring straight at him, and couldn't help but follow his gaze down.

"..."

Two seconds later.

Duan Yitang slowly buttoned up the buttons.

Lin Youbai pouted immediately.

Why is this so!

Although it's impolite to stare at other people's bodies, the relationship between the two of them is different from before. They are good girlfriends who can post at any time. Why can't they just take a look at their stomachs.

Suddenly, a thought flashed through his mind.

Could it be that Brother Xiaotang is being shy?

After all, I evaluated him as "too thin" last time, maybe it was because of this reason that he didn't want me to see it.

Thinking about it this way, Lin Youbai understood, and immediately praised sincerely: "Actually, your figure is very good."

Duan Yitang buttoned his buttons slowly, without saying a word.

He just wanted to know what was going on in this little Omega's mind.

"It's not the same as the normal Omega." Lin Youbai considered his words for a while, for fear that he might misunderstand, and said, "But it's good to have muscles!" After speaking, he raised his eyes and smiled sweetly

, Added another sentence: "Anyway, I think it is very beautiful."

In the principal's office.

Several tall Alphas stood together talking and laughing happily.

A man in military uniform turned sideways and walked towards Lin Chenghe.

The man is Xingyao's instructor for this year, he lit an electronic cigarette for Lin Chenghe, and said, "Actually, the seedlings of this year are pretty good."

Lin Chenghe smiled and said nothing.

"What are you laughing at?" The man looked at him and raised his eyebrows: "I'm serious, I'm no worse than you were back then."

Lin Chenghe took a puff of cigarette and said lazily, "Do you remember what I was like back then?

" Can you forget it? It's definitely not an exaggeration for you Young Master Lin to say that you were domineering in Diyuan back then." A trace of nostalgia flashed across the man's expression, and he said, "But speaking of it, the one who won the first place in our year is called Duan—— "

Before he finished speaking, the light brain on Lin Chenghe's wrist lit up.

With the working mode set by his optical brain, only important people can call in at this time. Lin Chenghe said to the man to wait a moment, and went out to connect.

After a few minutes, Lin Chenghe came in again and apologized to everyone.

There is an urgent matter in the capital, and he is required to rush back within an hour.

Looking at the time, it was just long enough for him to present the award to the next recipient.

"Okay." The instructor waved his hand indifferently: "You are a busy person, and you didn't expect to stay for long."

He dialed the inside line and arranged for Lin Chenghe to come on stage next.

The order of awarding awards at the Xingyao Commendation Conference is from the back to the front according to the ranking.

Lin Chenghe was about to present an award to the student with the sixth overall score. When he entered, he happened to see Fei Yan standing in the waiting area.

Fei Yan was wearing Xingyao uniform, which made him handsome and tall, and his blond hair was extremely dazzling.

Lin Chenghe stood there for not a second, Fei Yan turned his head, saw him, and quickly walked up, "Brother Lin." "Yeah."

Lin Chenghe nodded, and looked at him carefully for a few seconds, "Today is not bad ."

Fei Yan put his feet together and gave him a military salute, and Lin Chenghe patted him on the shoulder.

Putting down his hands, Fei Yan glanced behind him, and asked hesitantly, "Brother Lin, where's Youyou?"

Lin Chenghe raised his eyebrows, "Did he not look for you?"

"No." Fei Yan asked in doubt, and paused After a pause, the voice lowered a bit: "I thought he wouldn't come over."

"Why do you think so?" Lin Chenghe looked at him amusedly, "I think he is quite willing, and he has been running here since you started school." "Really?"

Fei Yan's eyes lit up, "Then he now Where is it?"

Lin Chenghe thought for a while, pressed the optical brain in his hand, and just about to send a message to Lin Youbai, Fei Yan quickly said: "I'll go find him, Brother Lin, I know him well at school." Duan

Yitang There was never a moment when she wanted to sew Cheng Zan's mouth shut.

He was changing clothes in the locker room, while Lin Youbai and Cheng Zan were chatting quietly outside.

Lin Youbai was extremely curious about everything.

Cheng Zan told him what items to be assessed in Xingyao's military training, and he immediately let out a soft "wow", unable to hide the shock and admiration in his tone.

"So powerful?" Lin Youbai stammered, "But Brother Xiaotang is not O, O..."

He paused after speaking, and looked at Cheng Zan with hesitant black eyes.

Although he is brother Xiaotang's friend, it's not easy to publicize this kind of thing loudly, what if someone hears it.

That's not good.

"Oh." Cheng Zan waved his hand, and said indifferently: "This is normal, so what about Omega, then our brother Duan is not—"

Duan Yitang paused.

"——It's not an ordinary O, isn't it a Peerless Omega?" Cheng Zan laughed, "He can do what ordinary Omega can't do. It's not unusual." Lin Youbai's tone was even more curious: "

Little Brother Tang is really amazing, don't many people admire and like him?"

Even if brother Xiaotang hides his Omega identity, Xingyao still has so many betas after all, there must be many people who like him.

"How is it possible?" the old God Cheng Zan said, "Just like your brother Xiaotang? You saw him in the last training class, right? Such a fierce Omega is too strong, no Alpha loves him."

" That's not it." Although Lin Youbai was praised, Lin Youbai didn't feel very happy, and immediately retorted: "How come no one likes him? He is very beautiful." Cheng Zan clicked his tongue, shook his head, and

said : "Xiaobai, that's because you don't understand. Generally, Alphas like well-behaved and pleasant people, such as you, brother Xiaotang, no way."

Duan Yitang endured and endured.

Why didn't I realize that Cheng Zan was talking so much nonsense before?

He pulled the belt casually, letting the remaining half hang loosely on his waist, opened the door curtain, looked at Cheng Zan expressionlessly, with a sense of unbearable impatience, "Are you finished?" Duan Yitang is the kind of

extreme Gorgeous and extremely sharp looks, when not smiling, his facial features look indifferent and three-dimensional, occasionally smiling, but it is also the kind of smile that makes people feel close.

Although we have known each other for many years, Cheng Zan should have shut up with his expression in the past.

But staying with this little Omega, I don't know if he led him astray or what, Cheng Zan somehow became more courageous than usual.

Cheng Zan glanced this way, slapped his thigh and stood up, "Oh, you're finally done dressing up? Take a few steps and let me see!"

Duan Yitang frowned gloomyly, raised his legs and walked towards him, suddenly a The figure jumped in front of him.

Little Omega's footsteps kept clattering, and stopped in front of him.

Duan Yitang suddenly bumped into his bright eyes, paused, and then loosened his frowning eyebrows.

It seemed that such an expression should not appear in front of him.

"Brother Xiaotang!" Lin Youbai looked up at Duan Yitang, who was wearing a full Xingyao uniform, and exclaimed, her face flushed with excitement, "You look so handsome in such a dress!"