Chapter 36 Maybe wait a little longer and meet him.

Lin Youbai tossed and turned, and didn't sleep well all night.

The next day, the biological clock woke him up as usual.

Lin Youbai rubbed her eyes and went downstairs, just in time to meet Mrs. Lin who brought out a bowl of soup from the kitchen.

Seeing Lin Youbai, Mrs. Lin exclaimed, her beautiful eyes widened, she quickly put down the soup and walked over, held up his little face and looked at it.

Mrs. Lin frowned and looked at her youngest son's face: "Did you not rest last night, Yuyou?"

Lin You had fair skin, and when he was in a bad mood, it was especially obvious. Especially at this moment, there are two dark circles under his eyes due to lack of sleep, like a sleepy little panda.

Of course, Lin Youbai didn't dare to tell her mother that it was because he stayed up late to browse the star network and watched some messy things, so he could only say: "Well... I was too tired yesterday." Mrs. Lin only thought that he went to

Xingyao He was too tired to play at the commendation meeting, so he hurriedly pushed him to the dining table with distress. The servant came to serve the vegetables, and Mrs. Lin served him the soup herself.

After breakfast, Lin Youbai heard from his mother that Mrs. Fei came here today, and there was a gift for him.

It is said that Mrs. Fei just returned to Northern Europe a month ago, and saw a good-quality white mother-of-pearl at the auction, whether it is inlaid on an engagement ring or used as an accessory for a formal wedding, it is very suitable, so she bought it specially. I'm going to give it to Lin Youbai.

Lin Youbai's head was in a daze, and she didn't have a good idea. She didn't seriously think about the meaning of her mother's words, but nodded unconsciously.

Mrs. Lin saw that he was really sleepy, so she didn't say any more. After breakfast, she urged him to take a bath and apply a mask.

When he came out again dressed up, Lin Chenghe also came down from the stairs wearing a tie.

Usually at this time, my brother should have gone out early. Lin Youbai and Mrs. Lin were a little surprised, they stood downstairs together and looked at him.

"What's the matter?" Lin Chenghe glanced at them, "Didn't you say that the Fei family is coming over today? I'll see you too."

Since Fei Yan returned to China, the two families have been in contact for so long, not to mention the two younger ones, the two families Adults get along really well.

The past friendship did not become unfamiliar because of Lin's father's death, but became closer.

The two children often meet at school, and the adults also see it, and feel that the matter of engagement should be put on the agenda.

This time Mrs. Fei came to the door, there was a little bit of this meaning in it.

Of course it would be better if Lin Chenghe was there, and Mrs. Lin naturally had no objections.

As soon as the mother and son sat down on the sofa, the doorbell rang. The servant went to open the door, and Mrs. Lin also walked to the door. Seeing the person outside the door, she said in surprise

, "Fei Yan?"

Walk.

He straightened his back, grabbed the hem of his clothes with his fingers, and turned his head stiffly to look at the person by the door.

The one standing outside the door was indeed a young man with blond hair.

Fei Yan smiled at Mrs. Lin, and said, "Auntie."

"Why are you here?" Mrs. Lin looked behind him and saw no one else, "Where's your mother?"

Fei Yan suppressed his smile, He whispered, "It's just me."

Mrs. Lin was a little surprised, but she still invited him in and asked him to sit on the sofa beside Lin Youbai.

Ever since Fei Yan came in, Lin Youbai hadn't looked up.

He felt the sofa beside him sag downwards, and he saw the young man's golden hair out of the corner of his eye, and couldn't help pinching his sleeves even tighter.

Brother Fei Yan...why did you come here?

Lin Youbai's face turned pale again when he thought about what happened in the locker room yesterday.

He was well protected, but it wasn't that he couldn't tell what was good, what was bad, and what was humiliating.

Words like "an Omega whose marriage has been divorced" should only come from someone who hates the other person very much.

Before this, Lin Youbai felt that Fei Yan had some big alphaism and was very naive, but he never thought that he hated himself so much.

Not only hate it, probably it would be more appropriate to say disgust.

Lin Youbai felt that his nose was a little sore, but he also felt that he couldn't cry here, at least not in front of so many people, so he just sniffed his nose a little to hold back his tears.

Fei Yan didn't know if he had noticed his movement, so he glanced this way and then turned back.

"Why did you come here alone?" Lin Chenghe asked him.

Fei Yan tugged at the corner of his lips, and said, "I'm here to apologize to Youyou."

Lin Youbai sniffed for a while.

He suspected that he had heard wrong, so he quickly raised his head to look at Fei Yan.

Mrs. Lin was also very surprised, and asked, "Why are you apologizing? What happened?"

Fei Yan glanced at Little Omega, and found that he was looking at him with red eye circles, obviously wanting to cry but not crying , looking pitiful. He felt a pain in his heart, and continued, "I said something ugly to Youyou, and I'm here today to say sorry to him." After speaking, he turned to

Lin Youbai, lowered his eyes, always arrogant The head also hangs down.

The young man's voice was very low, as if he was only speaking to the two of them, "I shouldn't have said that yesterday, I made you sad, I'm sorry." Lin Youbai

seemed to be frightened by him, her eyes were wide open, and she held her hand Holding it in front of him, fingers tightly twisted, unable to speak.

He was indeed sad because of Brother Fei Yan's words, but he never thought that he would receive such a formal apology from him.

However, he couldn't say "it doesn't matter", because it really didn't matter to him.

Lin Youbai pressed her lips tightly, and turned her head to one side.

After a while, he said softly: "I accept your apology, but...but I don't want to forgive you yet."

Mrs. Lin was also stunned by the scene in front of her.

In the eyes of adults, conflicts between children will not be too big no matter how old they are, especially if they come to the door to apologize in such a serious way, it seems too serious.

She didn't know what happened between the two of them, it was hard to comment, and she didn't even know what to say to smooth things over, so she could only look at the eldest son anxiously.

Lin Chenghe sat there motionless, resting his chin on his hands, as if in deep thought.

"Auntie, Brother Lin." After a while, Fei Yan raised his head and broke the silence again. He said, "Besides apologizing, I have something to say." Lin Chenghe nodded and said, "Go ahead

.

" My father and mother are preparing to propose marriage to the Lin family, I know." Fei Yan looked calm, as if he was talking about other people's affairs, he paused, "But I don't think...we are not suitable." After saying this

, Not only Mrs. Lin, but even Lin Youbai was stunned.

The expression on Lin Chenghe's face did not fluctuate. He looked at Fei Yan, nodded slightly, and said, "Is this your own idea, or is it the family's idea?

" " Fei Yan was silent for a few seconds, and said, "I'm just a B-level Alpha, and I haven't finished my studies yet, so I can't give Youyou a stable family." For a while, the living room was quiet, as if a needle had fallen on the ground

. All voices can be heard. "This is entirely my own fault, and

it has nothing to do with Youyou." At this point, the young man's voice finally became a bit difficult, and he said, "Yes...it's because I am not worthy of Youyou."

At the time of the last word, the young man's voice seemed to be wringing out bitter water with difficulty.

Lin Youbai opened his mouth slightly, and stared at him blankly, as if he had never known Fei Yan.

In his heart, Brother Fei Yan was always arrogant, since he was a child. Sometimes, even with the best of intentions, you never speak well.

To hear a soft word or a word of apology from Brother Fei Yan's mouth is simply as difficult as reaching heaven.

But today, he did both.

Is it because he bumped into him with Brother Xiaotang that day?

Lin Youbai felt an indescribable feeling in his heart.

"Also, Brother Lin, Auntie." As if to break the embarrassing silence at the end, Fei Yan glanced at Lin Youbai, and said, "Youyou is very good, he should meet...the fit is very good. High Alpha."

"He deserves a very good Alpha."

Lin Youbai sat on the sofa for a while, but still couldn't hold back, put on his shoes, went out to catch up with Fei Yan, and called him from behind.

"Brother Fei Yan!"

Fei Yan stopped, turned around, and looked at the person running towards him.

Lin Youbai was out of breath, and his pretty face was flushed. He stood still in front of Fei Yan, and just after he caught his breath, he said, "Although I don't want to forgive you yet, I won't forgive you for what happened yesterday. I will continue to hate you."

Fei Yan was stunned, and looked down at him.

"Thank you for not complaining to my brother." Lin Youbai said seriously: "I also wish you can find an Omega who is highly compatible and truly loves each other." After finishing speaking, the

little Omega took a few steps back and said "goodbye" to him , then turned around.

He ran away briskly, like a light butterfly.

Fei Yan watched his back until he disappeared behind the door, finally looked back, lowered his head, laughed at himself, turned and left.

Back home, Lin Youbai knocked on the door of the study.

Lin Chenghe had already started to deal with business. Seeing Lin Youbai coming in, he pointed to the sofa chair beside him, signaling him to sit down.

Lin Youbai sat quietly next to his brother for a while, so quiet that even Lin Chenghe couldn't help but look at him several times, finally put down the things in his hand, turned to him, and said, "Just say what you want." The

child After wandering around outside the door for a long time, Lin Chenghe could hear footsteps, but now that he came in, he didn't speak for a long time.

Lin You's white eyes flickered, she sat forward a little, pinched her brother's sleeve, and said in a low voice: "Brother... can I, don't go on blind dates for now."

Lin Chenghe paused and looked at him One look: "Why?"

The elder brother didn't seem unhappy, and asked him why very gently, Lin Youbai suddenly became more courageous, raised his head, and expressed his thoughts: "Because...it seems that I can't meet you like this." Find the right person."

Lin Chenghe was silent for a while, but it was rare that he didn't refute.

"Actually, I really want to marry someone I really like." Lin Youbai leaned next to her brother, and whispered: "I used to think that it was difficult to meet someone I liked, and 80% of the match is in fairy tales." I have it, so it doesn't matter if I get engaged to anyone, but now I feel that this is unfair to myself and the person who is engaged to me." "You can't give up waiting completely just

because it's hard to get married, Maybe I'll meet him after a while."

With a soft voice, the little Omega told her brother her thoughts about marriage for the first time, with her head raised and her eyes wide open.

Before coming in, he had typed the draft in his stomach several times, but when he really wanted to say it, his heart was still pounding nervously.

Lin Youbai didn't know if his brother would agree with his words, but he knew that he no longer wanted to have such memories with the next Sheng Yingzhe, or the next Fei Yan.

He anxiously waited for his brother's reply.

"Then what about your next estrus?" Lin Chenghe only asked this question after being quiet for a while.

Lin Youbai was stunned, "I can use medical inhibitors."

Lin Chenghe patted his head, "But medical inhibitors have side effects."

Lin Youbai was a little anxious, "Side effects are side effects! It's not..."

He I really want to tell my brother, there are other Omega who use drugs with more side effects in order to study in the military academy, and use some medical inhibitors themselves, so what?

What's more, the doctor has said that although my estrus period is unstable, at least it doesn't come as frequently as once a month, and the last medical inhibitor may be used in half a year.

After hearing this sentence, Lin Chenghe stopped talking.

Lin Youbai pursed her lips, and the circles of her eyes slowly turned red.

A long silence spread between the two brothers, like an invisible seesaw.

"In half a month, I'm going to India for a business trip." Lin Chenghe suddenly said, "The business trip may be a bit long."

Lin Youbai raised her head in a daze.

"I don't have time to stare at you every day, you have to be good. Don't lose yourself like before, without your brain." Lin Chenghe glanced at him, his eyes suddenly became severe, "Besides, I will let Su Feng comes over every half a month to help you check your body, and if you have anything else to do, please send me a message immediately."

Lin You's eyes lit up.

What does brother mean by saying this, does that mean he agrees?

He nodded obediently, thanked his brother, and was about to get up when he was stopped again.

Lin Chenghe looked at him carefully, with a delicate expression on his face. After thinking for a while, he said, "You said so much just now, do you already have an Alpha you like?" He originally thought that his younger brother liked Fei Yan,

but Judging from today's events, it seems that this is not the case.

Then he ran so frequently to Xingyao a while ago, not because of Fei Yan, but because of who?

Lin Chenghe looked at him, and continued to speculate: "That person is also reciting Xingyao?"

Lin Youbai was startled suddenly, with a guilty conscience of being seen through, and stammered: "No, no!"

Where, where did it come from? Alpha!

Other than his elder brother and Fei Yan, the only familiar people around him are Omega!

Lin Chenghe looked at his suddenly reddened face, nodded, thoughtful, but didn't intend to expose it, waved his hand, and let him go out.

Lin Youbai's little face was about to burst into steam because of his brother's words.

For some reason, the elder brother asked him if there was anyone he liked, and also asked if that person was also reciting the stars. Lin Youbai's mind was full of Duan Yitang's face, and that holding hands under the moonlit night.

Then he became speechless.

Don't talk about brother, even he himself, thinking of the denial he stammered just now, feels very lame.

But Brother Xiaotang is obviously an Omega, although I like Brother Xiaotang very much, yes, but it is definitely not the kind of liking for Alpha!