Chapter 8 Fit Doesn't Lie

Central Hospital at eight o'clock on Monday morning.

Two rows of Alphas in military uniforms cleared the way, and escorted a person walking in the middle into the inspection department on the third floor.

The staff of the hospital had never seen such a big battle. Along the way, some people looked around curiously, wondering who that person was. It's a pity that the man was petite and slender, and walking among a group of tall Alphas, he couldn't see clearly except for the occasional black hair.

Lin Youbai was woken up early in the morning by her mother from the bed.

He sat in his car all the way, and when he got off the car, he was still sleepy, but when he saw such a large group of Alphas who came to pick him up, he suddenly fell asleep and woke up.

Although I heard on the way here that because I was going to a public hospital, my brother sent someone to pick me up, but Lin Youbai didn't expect it to be like this.

But when he got to the hospital, Lin Youbai realized his brother's intentions.

There are many patients in the hospital. Although the wards are separated by gender, inhibitors and isolation stickers cannot be used during hospitalization. It is inevitable that pheromones will be scattered around.

Although ordinary people may not be able to feel it when they are far away, Lin Youbai's degree of differentiation is higher than that of ordinary Omega, and his sense of smell is much more sensitive. Lin Chenghe is still afraid of accidents.

Speaking of which, Lin Youbai had never been to the hospital at his age.

Usually, family doctors come directly to the door for minor illnesses and pains. When the sixteen-year-old pheromone level was tested, it was also carried out in the infirmary uniformly equipped by the college.

If it weren't for the fact that only public hospitals have the equipment for the fit test, Lin Chenghe would not want his brother to come to such a place where everyone is available.

Pushing open the door of the testing room, Sheng Yingzhe was already waiting inside.

In order to facilitate the blood drawing, Sheng Yingzhe changed into casual clothes today. Even such a simple shirt and trousers look good in such a superior figure.

Lin Youbai was not in the mood to appreciate it.

After he knew that he was going to have a test with Sheng Yingzhe, he had been languid all the time. If he was a rabbit, both ears would definitely be drooping at this moment.

Seeing Lin Youbai coming in, Sheng Yingzhe nodded to him lukewarmly as a greeting.

The two sat on the bench and waited, each with their own thoughts, and no one spoke for a while.

Not long after, the door of the testing room was opened, and a brown-haired young man in a white coat came out.

The young man took off his gloves and put them on the table, then glanced at the two people sitting on the bench who were ignoring each other, hesitated for a moment, and asked, "Is it Mr. Sheng and Mr. Lin?"

Sheng Yingzhe nodded: "Yes. "

So you have already arrived, and I didn't hear any sound from inside." The young man breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked at Lin Youbai who was sitting beside him, "Then this is Mr. Lin?" He smiled as he

spoke Stretched out a hand towards Lin Youbai, "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Su Feng, and I'm your attending physician today, and also your brother's comrade-in-arms in the army."

Lin Youbai opened his eyes wide in surprise, and slowly stood up Come on, pass your hand over, paused for only a second, and then greeted stumblingly, "Hi, hello!"

He knew that the doctor who was in charge of testing him today had been a military doctor, but in his imagination , the "experienced" doctor in my brother's mouth should be a gray-haired grandfather, at least a middle-aged man, but I didn't expect him to be so young.

Seeing Lin Youbai looking at him curiously, Su Feng smiled slightly, but he didn't intend to exchange more greetings. He pulled out the chair and sat down at the table, and pointed the spot in front of the table with a pen, signaling for the two to sit down, "Okay It doesn't make much sense to have a question and answer before the fit test, but since the hospital stipulates this way, let's go through the process, who will go first?" After both of them filled out the questionnaire,

Su Feng's eyes slightly moved on the paper. pause.

"It's ok." After a while, Su Feng raised his head from the paper, his expression became inexplicably less relaxed than before, but he still said gently: "Collect blood now." Due to the difference in body structure, the thickness of Alpha and Omega blood collection needles are

different . Sheng Yingzhe stretched out his arm first, and Lin Youbai just glanced at the needle used to draw his blood, then turned his head away in fear.

Seeing this, Sheng Yingzhe sneered, the mockery in his voice was obvious.

When it was Lin Youbai's turn to get blood drawn, he still kept his eyes closed, his slender eyelashes trembling, not daring to see the scene where the needle sank into the skin of his arm.

The two tubes of blood were quickly collected and put into a sealed box. Su Feng asked them to wait here for a while, then he picked up the sealed box, got up and entered the operation room.

The matching degree detection technology between AOs is not new, and it doesn't take long. Only in order to avoid some adverse social turmoil that may be caused by the abuse of detection technology, the Asian Union promulgated the prohibition of private testing in medical institutions other than public hospitals. decree.

But in fact, in some other independent countries on the blue star, there are so many incidents of black clinics testing the matching degree that it can be said to be extremely rampant.

Before Lin Youbai could press the small hole where the needle was inserted until it stopped bleeding, the test result came out.

This result was directly synchronized to the flat screen in the consultation room, facing Lin Youbai and Sheng Yingzhe.

As soon as the two raised their eyes, they saw the number -

35%.

There was an eerie silence in the consultation room.

Although this number is not extremely low, it definitely has nothing to do with high.

Lin You stared blankly at the electronic display screen, and flashed through the college's gender textbook content: AO compatibility of 30%, can produce healthy offspring; more than 80%, the offspring's genes have a probability of optimization.

The degree of compatibility between myself and Sheng Yingzhe is only 35%... In other words, it is only barely able to get married and have children.

If you grab an Alpha and Omega on the street, the compatibility may be higher than the two of them.

Lin Youbai was inexplicably relieved, feeling that "it is impossible to have a high degree of compatibility with someone who dislikes me", and at the same time felt a little disappointed.

After all, it's always a little frustrating when objective and cold numbers tell you that you and your marriage partner are not exactly the same.

Sheng Yingzhe's expression was not very good either.

But he knew that the instruments in public hospitals would never go wrong, so he didn't speak.

"In the end, both of you saw it, right?" Su Feng walked out of the testing room calmly, looking familiar and not surprised. He glanced at the display screen first, and then looked at the two people who were silent, "The electronic version of the report will be sent to your house in a while, and I won't print it here..." As soon as he finished speaking, two phone calls rang

.

Sheng Yingzhe pressed the optical brain on his wrist, paused, walked aside, and turned on the private call mode, putting his ear close to the optical brain's radio.

Su Feng lowered his head, saw the caller, smiled whitely at Lin You, said "your brother" with his mouth, and pressed the connection.

Lin Chenghe had already seen the test results that were pushed synchronously, so he called at this moment because he had other questions that he wanted to know.

So Su Feng used a lot of professional vocabulary to explain to him the meaning of the number 35%, and the imported equipment that will be used for Lin Youbai's gland examination.

Because it had something to do with him, Lin Youbai also pricked up his ears and listened very carefully, but there were too many professional vocabulary, he only understood the fact that he and Sheng Yingzhe were really not suitable.

The term "compatibility" appeared about five hundred years ago. Some scholars discovered that the attraction between Alpha and Omega seems to be visualized.

This discovery was quickly demonstrated through various studies, and on this basis, a mature theoretical system was extended and written into textbooks.

But no matter how this term is linked to fertility and genetic optimization, people have never forgotten that its most fundamental meaning is just an expression of whether two people like each other and how much they like each other.

The fit doesn't lie.

The cold number is placed in front of you, telling you that he really doesn't like you, not just talking about it.

After a while, Sheng Yingzhe also ended the call and came back from the other side.

It seemed that he had heard something unpleasant, and his expression was very ugly.

Sheng Yingzhe tried his best to take a few deep breaths, and smiled at Lin Youbai.

"Are your mother and your elder brother free tonight? My parents said they want to visit."

Lin Youbai blinked, and a question mark slowly appeared above her head.

What's the matter, the degree of fit is too low, so you're going to come to the door so soon to question the teacher?