Chapter 2 Someone is harassing Omega here!

Lin Youbai was very much looking forward to the upcoming novelty trip, and he had imagined countless possible places to go in his mind, but even so, when Pei Yuqing told him that he was going to the Black Swan Bar, he was still taken aback.

Although he knew for a long time that an underground band like AKUM would not be able to perform in a luxurious and high-end concert hall, Lin Youbai did not expect that the first time they secretly came out to play would be at the Black Swan Bar.

"Black Swan" is a bar on the outskirts of the slums in City A, more precisely, on the border between the slums and the urban area.

Because of its special style and unique bartending, this bar is well-known on the entire star network, even people like Lin Youbai who don't surf the Internet often have heard of it.

Surprise is soon followed by excitement.

Lin Youbai had never traveled far, and he had never even gone out of the urban area alone, let alone a place like a slum. Being able to go to the Black Swan Bar was enough for him to be excited for a while.

They dare not go into the real slums. It is said that it is dirty and messy, and there are often armed fights. No one cares about Omegas being in heat and being violated in the street. In short, it is a terrible place.

Lin Youbai and Pei Yuqing took a metered express car to their destination together, chatting along the way, and arrived near a slum without knowing it.

The street scene gradually became different from what they were familiar with. Lin Youbai pushed open the window and looked out.

There is no strict boundary line between slums and urban areas, and there is no special distinction in administrative division, but ordinary people can easily distinguish the two from the houses and streets.

This is a transitional area, and not all people living in the slums live here, because the rent here is cheap, and many young white-collar workers who work in the urban area also rent houses nearby.

In the criss-crossing roads, houses are closely arranged one after another. The colors are different, most of them are dark gray, which looks very simple, and some of the outer walls have peeled off, which looks dull and mottled.

Lin You stared at these scenes without blinking her white eyes, but she didn't feel uncomfortable, instead she felt a sense of novelty.

Soon, the express car turned them around a rather sharp turn, and then braked violently. Lin Youbai and Pei Yuqing had to grab the handrails to stabilize their bodies. Even so, they still knocked their heads on the ceiling.

The next second, they heard the driver's gruff voice: "Here we are, get off from the back."

Both of them are Omega who were raised and raised, and they usually travel by private car. When did they meet each other? Such a rough driver.

Pei Yuqing rubbed his head in pain, his face darkened in an instant: "Can't you be a gentleman?"

The driver seemed not expecting to hear this kind of accusation. is singular.

But he was still in a hurry to make an order, too lazy to worry about it, started the car muttering, and dropped a sentence from a distance, which sounded like "what kind of gentleman do you need after you come to this kind of place to play".

Neither of them heard clearly.

But this little episode didn't affect the mood of the two. The two little Omega were very happy, and they were very excited about the journey of freedom from their father and brother.

Outside the "Black Swan" bar, there is already a small queue of people holding tickets.

It seems that they are all here to see tonight's performance.

The two of them were at the end of the line, and they didn't notice the sights from all directions as soon as they approached. They chattered excitedly.

After a while, the team began to move slowly, and the two entered the bar together with the team.

The strangely shaped spider lights on the ceiling are already on, emitting an ambiguous warm red light. There is a round table directly in front of the bar, which seems to be the place where the band performs.

Pei Yuqing bought the front row, and the two found a seat and sat down, looking around curiously.

With this sizing, he met those unscrupulous eyes that were glued to them.

Lin Youbai couldn't help being taken aback.

He had lived in the aristocratic class since he was a child, and whether it was people he met in school or people he met occasionally in life, he seldom stared directly at others with such blatant eyes.

In his education, this is a very impolite behavior.

But there were too many eyes like this, and she didn't look restrained at all. Lin Youbai felt a little uncomfortable, so she turned her head and patted Pei Yuqing's shoulder by the way.

"What's wrong?" Pei Yuqing was still a little confused.

Lin Youbai pointed to the stage, "Let's watch the show, it's about to start."

Pei Yuqing had no doubts about him, "Oh."

Lin Youbai didn't know that at this moment, in the eyes of others, he seemed to have entered by mistake. Nectar from the hive.

Coming out was too hasty, Lin Youbai didn't change the small dress and suit, but took off the slightly obstructive lace sleeves, as well as the heavy decorations, revealing a slender and slender neck and a small piece of milky white skin , clean and sweet.

At this moment, because of some nervousness, he was sitting upright, his small waist was tense, and the curve was thin and fragile.

People in the slums may not understand fashion, and they don't know what the new fashion of classical baroque is, but they can intuitively feel that Lin Youbai looks good.

The whole person is like a crystal-clear jade, a piece of fine silk, or a flower that has been pampered in a greenhouse—there has never been such a person in the slums.

Beautiful ones shouldn't appear in this kind of place, it's itchy.

Soon, a tall man with short hair walked up to them and asked them if they would like to share a table.

Pei Yuqing stared at the stage closely, not wanting to miss the first second when the idol came out, so he refused without thinking, "No thanks."

The man was rejected, but refused to leave, and sat down on the opposite side of the two. On the empty chair, she rested her chin on her hands, stared at Lin Youbai without blinking, and said, "Let's make a table together."

Lin Youbai glanced at him, and politely said: "Sorry, we don't share a table, please. You leave."

His voice was very soft, and the words of refusal did not feel a trace of deterrence, as if he was acting coquettishly, and with this face, no matter how you look at it, you will be bullied.

The man raised his eyebrows, his eyes became more interested, and he said in a drawn out voice, "I'm not leaving." "

..."

Lin Youbai pursed his lips, feeling that they might have encountered a scoundrel.

But he is not born to argue with others, and he has never met such a person before, and he was speechless for a while, and he couldn't say anything else.

The man looked at Lin Youbai's earlobes turned a light crimson color from embarrassment, and his cheeks were as pink as a tender peach, and he felt more and more that he had picked up a treasure today, and that he would probably be able to spend a very pleasant night .

I don't know what kind of picture was imagined in my mind, the man's eyes darkened slightly.

Pei Yuqing realized that the situation was wrong, turned his head, saw that this person was still staying here, and blurted out: "Why don't you leave? If you don't leave, I will ask the security to kick you out." Pei Yuqing had only one child who was four years younger than him

. Alpha's younger brother, he grew up with his younger brother, and his character is a bit stronger than the average Omega.

Hearing this, the man was stunned for a moment, then burst into a laugh, and glanced at Pei Yuqing, "It's really interesting, what are you pretending to do with me? Let me just say it..." "I don't know you

two Who is that little bitch from an underground brothel? She dresses up so nicely, and she comes here specially to catch men, and she pretends to be so noble..." He moved closer, and whispered in their ears, "You guys I want both, and I'll pay double the price for each of you, one night is enough for you to earn for a week, how about it?" Both Lin

Youbai and Pei Yuqing's eyes widened.

Even if you are ignorant of the world, after hearing these words, you can understand what they mean.

"You...!" Pei Yuqing was in a hurry, and subconsciously wanted to slap him, but before he swung his hand, the other party grasped it, and then frivolously rubbed the back of his hand.

Pei Yuqing showed an expression of eating a sock, and her pretty face was distorted, but Omega's strength was already weak, and this man was tall, his hands were restrained, and he could hardly move.

Lin Youbai knew what he should do, but he found that as soon as this man approached, his breathing became a little short, and he felt an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach.

——It's the smell of Alpha pheromone.

Linyou's white nose is very sensitive, and because of its high degree of differentiation, it is a little more sensitive to Alpha pheromones than ordinary Omegas.

But in modern civilized society, whether it is A or O, they will spray barrier agents when they go out, and some people who pay attention to social etiquette will even use isolation stickers.

But the tall man in front of him is obviously not in the ranks of "focusing on social etiquette". The inferior barrier agent did not cover his pheromones very well, and the stench of alcohol slowly radiated from him.

"How?" The man seemed very satisfied with the two beauties' powerless appearance. He lowered his head slightly, breathed on Lin Youbai's ears, stretched out the small optical brain on his wrist, and gestured, "Add a connection." How? After watching the show, I'll take you to the hotel."

After finishing speaking, he twisted a strand of Lin You's white hair and smelled it, took a deep breath, and sighed, "It smells so good."

Lin You's white scalp Numb, goosebumps all over my body.

He wanted to call for help, but he quickly realized that there were curious and playful gazes from all around, but there was no one who tried to step forward to help them out.

Obviously, he is not new to such a scene.

Lin Youbai tried his best to calm down his beating heart, met the man's gaze, couldn't help shaking, then held his breath carefully, and said softly: "Sir, please let us go. You ...is a violation of the Omega Protection Regulations. If you are sued, you may face more than 5 years in prison." "Omega Protection Regulations", an

introductory book for the first grade of the School of Etiquette, Lin Youbai, as an outstanding graduate, can naturally recite the whole text .

The man was still pinching Lin Youbai's hair, as if he didn't expect this little Omega to say such a soft voice, he was stunned.

Lin Youbai took the man's pause as a matter of course, and she couldn't help clenching her fists, and whispered to herself: Well done.

But in the next second, the man stared at him, but a smile gradually appeared on his face.

This smile got bigger and bigger, and he simply laughed out loud, as if he had heard some big joke.

"Prison? Hahahaha!" He couldn't stop laughing, he was really amused by Lin Youbai, he pinched Lin Youbai's chin, and kept his hand feeling slippery, couldn't help pinching and pinching, "Little thing , you're so interesting, I changed my mind, I only want you tonight, tell me, what's your name?" "

I..." Lin Youbai didn't expect this person to be so reticent, so she froze and didn't speak , Pei Yuqing struggled out of the man's grip, screaming: "Youyou stop talking nonsense with him! Where's the security? Security! Someone here is harassing Omega!" People around looked sideways

.

Most people just took the movement here as a common episode and didn't pay much attention to it, but it was the first time they saw Omega calling security guards.

There seemed to be someone who knew this man in the crowd, and a joking whistle came from somewhere, "Peng Mu, my little Omega doesn't like you! Hahahaha!"

Peng Mu poohed at the man, then lowered his head When he came, his face sank a little.

"I don't want to talk about it here, so let's talk about it elsewhere." Peng Mu glanced at Lin Youbai, then at Pei Yuqing, and said, "Don't watch Lao Shizi's concert, just follow me now."

Lin Youbai and Pei Yuqing turned pale instantly.

This is not a slum yet, just the outer edge of a slum.

Moreover, they have only heard that Omega in the slums will be raped when they are in heat in the street, but they have never heard of someone abducting Omega openly!

Next, although the two struggled hard, but in front of a tall and strong Alpha, this little strength could almost be ignored.

Lin Youbai's slender neck was stuck, and Peng Mu lifted him up mercilessly.

Lin Youbai's eyes turned black, and he had difficulty breathing for a while, and the end of his eyes was a pitiful crimson color, and he almost shed tears.

While struggling, he kicked over a stool.

Peng Mu let out an impatient "tsk" and was about to lift him onto his shoulders when at this moment——

"Shua—!"

A small, silvery thing pierced the wind and flew over. , Kankan brushed against Peng Mu's cheek, and firmly nailed it into the wooden wall post behind him.

Fast and accurate.

The thrower controlled his strength very well, and just brushed Peng Mu's cheek, leaving him with a harmless bloodstain.

With Alpha's recovery ability, this injury can heal quickly.

After being stunned for a few seconds, Peng Mu turned his head in disbelief, and looked at the thing nailed into the wall post -

a silver fork.

The kind of fork you use to eat.

Peng Mu's expression instantly became ugly.

You must know that Alpha's reaction speed is generally very fast, and the person who threw the fork may have several times stronger reaction speed than him.

Not to mention that this thing can pierce his throat a few centimeters down, and more importantly, when the person who threw the fork did it, he didn't even notice it at all.

Peng Mu let go of the two Omega, took a breath, and the veins on his forehead twitched.

Peng Mu is a veteran. He once fought on the front line with the former general of the Asian Union. He was responsible for repelling the American soldiers ten years ago. The experience he talked about obviously made him very popular in the slums, and the veteran's pension also allowed him to fill his stomach and have spare money to have fun. It can be said that life is like a fish in water.

He had never been humiliated like this.

"Who is it?" He looked around, the knuckles of his clenched hands creaked, suddenly turned up the volume, and said sharply, "Who the fuck?? Get out of here!" The

whole room was completely silent.

Lin Youbai was so frightened that she didn't dare to move on the soft ground.

Suddenly there was a low, impatient "tsk" sound from behind.

Everyone looked there.

Peng Mu also looked viciously over there, and when he saw the man's face clearly, his eyes were almost tearing apart—

"Fuck, your mother... Duan Yitang?!"