Chapter 26 If Yuyou likes it, then...

Lin Chenghe brought two teams of cars with him when he came, and found the outside of the city from inside the city, only to turn over the whole city A, but when he returned, there was only one car left.

The extended magnetic fast car runs smoothly, and the car is quiet.

Lin Chenghe lightly crossed his fingers and placed them on his knees.

He had already lost his temper just now, and now he closed his eyes and rested his mind, he stopped talking, but his expression was still very bad.

Lin Youbai himself had a little guilty conscience, and he didn't dare to talk back when his brother scolded him. At this time, my brother stopped talking, Lin Youbai quietly raised his head to look at him a few times, but he still didn't dare to open his mouth.

He knew his brother's temper, and if he talked back when he was angry, it might make him even more angry.

The driver was replaced by a young Beta clerk who had only been on the job for a few days, and he was both respectful and afraid of Lin Chenghe. At the moment, the atmosphere in the car was not right, and he didn't dare to vent his breath, and he didn't even dare to look back a little bit.

Lin Youbai looked around, and there was one thing that caught his attention.

He hesitated for a while, and then asked cautiously, "Where's Uncle Zhong?"

Uncle Zhong sent Lin Youbai over when he came, but he didn't see him just now.

Because he didn't bring his optical brain and caused trouble to everyone, he should say sorry to Uncle Zhong.

Lin Chenghe didn't even open his eyes: "I gave him a holiday."

Lin Youbai moved her lips, looked at her brother's expression, and didn't dare to delve into the meaning of this sentence, whether it was really just a holiday, or something else What.

Lin Youbai asked in a low voice: "Is it because I didn't go home last night?"

"What do you think?"

Lin Youbai didn't speak again.

"Which time did you ignore my words? Last time you ran to the slums, this time it was even worse, so you simply didn't come back at night." Lin Chenghe said lightly, "Lin Youbai, you will only know if you are really sold. "

Lin Youbai couldn't hold back, and retorted in a low voice: "But I'm fine, everything is fine."

Lin Chenghe opened his eyes and looked at him: "Then tell me, if I don't come to you, how do you plan to go home?" "

Lin Youbai pursed her lips.

In fact, living in the camp is very safe, because it is a military academy freshman training, and the woods in that area are controlled at night, which is safer than the streets of city A at night.

Moreover, although he didn't know why, he felt that even if his brother didn't come, Duan Yitang would not leave him alone.

Obviously Xiaotang's brother would be impatient with him, but Lin Youbai had such an inexplicable certainty.

But of course you can't tell your brother about it.

My brother probably still doesn't like Duan Yitang very much, if he knows that this person is currently studying at Xingyao, and he makes this friend behind his back, I don't know what he will do.

After a while, Lin Chenghe said again: "If you weren't my younger brother, I wouldn't bother with you. But you are, I can't do anything to you, I can only punish others.

" The driver for ten years, he used to pick up Lin Youbai when he went to school, or Mrs. Lin went out to parties.

Just because the little master ran away without a trace, he was punished.

Lin Youbai felt a little uncomfortable.

"Why do you always do this?" After a long pause, Lin Youbai said in a low voice: "Uncle Zhong left first because he couldn't find me. I forgot to bring my optical brain when I went out, so I can't blame him "

"Lin Youbai." Lin Chenghe knocked on the edge of the tea seat between the two of them, and called him by name again: "How old are you? Can you still forget to bring your optical brain?"

Lin Youbai was stunned.

Brother's tone was never harsher, and his words were harsher than ever before.

Lin Youbai grew up to be so big that he was always hugged wherever he went, and he was murdered not many times, let alone by someone close to him.

He finally realized that his brother was really, really upset this time, or the kind of upset that probably couldn't be calmed down by acting like a baby.

He didn't dare to speak anymore, and sat a little far away from his brother, trying to minimize his sense of existence.

After a while, Lin Chenghe heard a soft sniffling sound coming from beside him.

Lin Chenghe pressed his eyebrows irritably, but for the first time he didn't intend to comfort him.

For the next few days, Lin Chenghe told Lin Youbai to stay at home and not go anywhere.

The optical brain was confiscated, and they were only allowed to move around in the bedroom on the second floor. The only time to relax every day was to go downstairs for dinner.

A week later, seeing Lin Chenghe's tone relaxed a little, Mrs. Lin, who felt so sorry for her youngest son, took the opportunity to take Lin Youbai out to attend the opening ceremony of a lady's fragrance shop.

The Lin family has a high status in City A, and even though it is only the youngest son who doesn't often show up in public to participate in social activities, he is also treated very highly on such occasions.

The seats were arranged very close to the front. During the ceremony, Lin Youbai was also invited to the stage to give demonstrations of several fragrances.

The little Omega on the stage was dressed like a little prince, with a slender figure and a pink and jade-like face. A reporter from the newspaper office was invited to come in from the audience. He stared blankly for a few seconds, then picked up the camera and pointed at Lin Youbai A crazy shot.

Although none of the thousands of high-definition photos were circulated, it did not prevent the news that "the little S+ Omega of the Lin family who was escaped by her fiancé appeared at the opening ceremony of a certain lady's chain fragrance store" The gossip area of ​​Xingwang spread like wildfire.

People who eat melons love to see rich families and beauties, and Lin Youbai has both.

Everyone took out the old melon that Lin and Sheng fell out due to their marriage, and ate it again. While recalling the blurry silhouette that they caught a glimpse of last time, they bet enthusiastically which family the little Omega of the Lin family will be betrothed to for the second time. , guessing the whereabouts of Sheng Yingzhe.

Another week later, when Uncle Zhong came back to work, it was only at the breakfast table that Lin Chenghe spoke to Lin Youbai again.

"What do you plan to do with the wedding between the Pei family and the Zhuo family the day after tomorrow?"

My brother had ignored him for a long time, Lin Youbai was flattered, put down the spoon quickly, and answered honestly: "I don't know yet."

Guangnao is not at hand , he has not been able to contact Pei Yuqing, and he doesn't know how his friend's wedding preparations are going.

Thinking of this, Lin Youbai felt a little wronged, looked at his brother resentfully, and said in a low voice: "There is no optical brain."

Lin Chenghe glanced at him: "Did you play secretly?"

Lin Youbai was dumbfounded: "No.

" In the eyes of my brother, just how disobedient I am!

Lin Youbai's face suddenly bulged into a little bun.

Seeing his younger brother slumped, Lin Chenghe finally felt a lot better. It seemed that the anger that had lasted for several days had been smoothed over. His brows and eyes relaxed, and he tapped his fingers on the table. His tone was much gentler than before: "I plan to let Fei Yan go with you. "

Lin Youbai paused as he drank the soup: "Brother Fei Yan

?"

The expression is a little embarrassed.

The scene where I broke up with Brother Fei Yan last time is still in front of me. Although this unhappiness was later diluted by the memory of being with Brother Xiaotang, when I suddenly recall it now, I still feel a little embarrassed .

Besides, brother Fei Yan said that, told himself not to be a follower, not to hang around Alpha, but now he is looking for him to be his male partner, it seems a bit annoying.

Lin Youbai thought for a while, and said, "I don't want it anymore, I can go by myself." "

Everyone else will come with their companions, so you go alone?" Lin Chenghe took a sip of his coffee and said, "I have no objection, your friend doesn't mind?" Just feel rude."

Lin Youbai hesitated again.

This is a clean wedding.

Lin Chenghe looked at his younger brother for a few seconds, and suddenly said, "You ran to Xingyao so frequently, all to find Fei Yan?"

Lin Youbai was shocked.

Although I know where I go must be under the control of my brother, but my brother has never asked, and my reasons have not been made up yet!

"No...I didn't." He hesitated, then changed his words: "Yes, I'm looking for him."

In short, Brother Xiaotang cannot be exposed for the time being!

"Yes it is, no it is not." Lin Chenghe frowned, "Why are you nervous."

Lin Youbai bit the bullet and said: "...I just went to see Brother Fei Yan."

Lin Chenghe nodded without saying anything.

Lin Youbai glanced at her brother, her heart pounding.

Making a friend in the slum behind his family's back, staying out at night because of staying with him, and being scolded by his brother, is probably the most outrageous thing he has done since he grew up.

The degree is even higher than the last time I went to the concert with Qingqing.

Moreover, this person's status is special, and his family members must never know about his existence. Lin Youbai really doesn't know if he will have the day to formally introduce brother Xiaotang to his family members.

He stirred the oatmeal cup, his little face was clouded with sadness.

Lin Chenghe didn't look at him any more, and pondered for a while.

There are many examples where the relationship between big families has been declared broken, but there is only one such thing as Sheng Yingzhe's audacity to do something that embarrasses the two families in front of the upper class in City A.

Thinking of this, Lin Chenghe's expression darkened again.

After the divorce, of course other aristocratic families came to propose marriage one after another, but he declined all of them.

It was inappropriate on the one hand, and on the other hand, Lin Chenghe didn't want people to think that the Lin family was really in such a hurry to marry Omega.

But Lin Youbai is getting older again, and because of the estrus period last time, it's really not easy to delay the marriage.

The Fei family's family background is indeed average. It is conceivable that if the two families get married, they will have to help a lot in various aspects in the future.

But the Fei family was family friends of Lin's father when he was still alive, so they knew everything, at least they would not do anything like the Sheng family.

Fei Yan can be regarded as the one he watched growing up. Although his qualifications are mediocre, he has no major evil intentions and should treat Youyou well.

The most important thing is -

Lin Chenghe looked at his brother's drooping little head, and his eyes stayed on his reddish earlobes for a second.

Most importantly, if Youyou likes it, it's not impossible to consider it.

Soon came the day of Pei Yuqing's wedding.

Lin Youbai got the optical brain the night before.

The first second he got it, he sent a message to Pei Yuqing, and then he got a "!!!" from the other party in seconds. To some extent

, the two of them have been very busy recently, and they haven't chatted for a long time. However, when Pei Yuqing learned that Lin Youbai's optical brain had been confiscated by his elder brother, he still complained a few words to Lin Chenghe out of righteous indignation.

Don't look at Pei Yuqing's bluff, but in fact they only dare to complain behind their backs. Ever since he was a child, Lin Chenghe has always had prestige in front of the juniors in city A, but when it comes to him, let alone Lin Youbai, everyone else is always better than the other.

In the end, Pei Yuqing made an agreement with him to throw the bouquet to him at the wedding.

Early in the morning, the Fei family's car stopped at the gate of the Lin family.

Lin Youbai got into the car and sat side by side with Fei Yan in the back seat.

Before coming here, he had already convinced himself that brother Fei Yan might not have done it on purpose that day, and he couldn't hold grudges, and he couldn't make a bad face at him, it was so unsightly.

So as soon as Lin Youbai got into the car, he was the first to show a smile to the people sitting in the car.

Fei Yan was dazzled by his sweet smile, and the movements of his hands stopped instantly.

I have to admit that Lin Youbai is really good-looking.

Compared with Omega of European descent, the white skin is not inferior, and it has the unique bone china-like delicacy of Asians; the skeleton is slender, and the whole person is thin, but there are many places where there should be flesh; He has a small face that can be covered with one hand, a pair of big black and round eyes, and when he smiles, he can teach even hard-hearted people to be soft-hearted.

No matter how you look at this face, it hit every aesthetic point of Fei Yan accurately.

Fei Yan remembered that he was in a bad mood because he lost to Duan Yitang in the training that day, and said some unpleasant things to him, and his face suddenly became a little unnatural.

"Cough." Fei Yan coughed lightly, looked away, and asked awkwardly, "Aren't you cold because you wear so little?

" In a daze, he looked down at his attire: "No, isn't it cold?"

In order not to overwhelm the guests, he wore a small oatmeal white suit today. The style is simple and elegant, only the neckline is a little cautious, not so neat , the V-shaped neckline reveals the delicate clavicle and slender neck line, and the back neck is also well attached to the isolation sticker.

It's autumn, and although the weather is getting cooler, wearing it like this is far from being cold.

Fei Yan frowned, his eyes flicked across the small piece of warm white skin exposed by the little omega, but he didn't say anything.

The interior of the carriage returned to silence.

"After the wedding ceremony, there will be a dance." After a long silence, Fei Yan cleared his throat and spoke again: "When the time comes, don't run away, wait until I come to invite you."