Chapter 24 What should I do, I will sleep with you?

It was dark at night, a bonfire was set up in the camp, and there were lively laughter not far away.

The students of Xingyao are all Alphas or Betas from ordinary families. In this era where there is no need for too many humanoid soldiers, most of them have some unrealistic dreams.

Duan Yitang glanced in the direction of the sound from a distance, squatted down and fiddled with the fire that was about to go out, the faint light of the fire was faintly visible, melting into the cool autumn night.

Lin Youbai hugged his knees, watching his movements, a little drowsy.

A gust of cold wind hit, Lin Youbai sneezed a little from the cold, rubbed his nose, and smiled embarrassedly at Duan Yitang.

Duan Yitang glanced at him, "Cold?"

"Not cold!" Lin Youbai shook his head hastily, then looked at the thin layer of camouflage uniform on the young man, and said as if asking for credit: "The blanket has already been laid out, you are ready tonight." It must not be cold!"

Omega's physique is inherently cold, in this kind of weather, it's okay for an Alpha like brother Fei Yan to wear a little less, but Duan Yitang can't!

However, the lace blanket purchased by Xingwang has already been spread into Duan Yitang's tent. Lin Youbai feels flattered when he thinks that tonight the beauty will sleep on the blanket that he has chosen out of thousands of choices, and feels ruthless in his heart. He praised his foresight!

Duan Yitang: "..."

He saw the color of the blanket.

It's as pink and tender as this little Omega's skin.

Duan Yitang... Duan Yitang didn't speak.

He turned his head and continued to fiddle with the fire, Lin Youbai's eyes seemed to hide two little moons, following him all the way with sparkles.

It seems that whatever he does casually, he thinks it looks very good-looking and very interesting.

After a while, a tall, dark-skinned Mecha Alpha stooped through the bushes, came to them, and asked Duan Yitang if he wanted to go to the Mecha night performance together.

Hearing footsteps approaching, Lin Youbai quickly shrank into Duan Yitang's tent.

His nose is too sharp, and the Alpha in front of him probably has just done strenuous exercise, and the pheromone is a little unstable, faintly coming from him.

It was some kind of seafood smell, Lin Youbai didn't like it very much, wrinkled her little nose.

Mecha Alpha came over, glanced strangely at the trembling curtain, and said in a low voice, "Your roommate is going to bed so early? Are you going to the show?"

Duan Yitang politely declined him.

After the people left, Duan Yitang walked over and opened the tent door.

Lin Youbai was rubbing on the pillow that belonged to him, like a kitten rolling around with its belly exposed.

Duan Yitang paused and coughed lightly.

Hearing the sound, Lin Youbai straightened up quickly.

Although the other party is also an Omega, the two of them are not very good girlfriends. It is still a little embarrassing for such behavior to be broken on the spot.

Lin Youbai was at a loss, with a red face, and stammered an explanation: "I, I have never slept in a tent." "

Yes."

"And," Lin Youbai was a little embarrassed, whispered: "Your clothes Both the pillow and the pillow are fragrant and smell good."

It's not the smell of pheromones, nor the smell of perfume, but more like Duan Yitang's deodorant, which Lin Youbai likes very much.

The smell of Alpha pheromone with the crew cut just now was a bit off-putting. He was so uncomfortable that he suffocated his breath and got into the tent. He couldn't hold back for a while, and rubbed against Duan Yitang's pillow.

Duan Yitang's breathing was stagnant.

What does it mean for an Omega to say "You smell good" to Alpha, everyone in the whole star network understands.

But the little Omega in front of him obviously couldn't mean what he thought.

Duan Yitang's face turned dark.

"Nonsense." Duan Yitang pulled his pillow out of his arms, stood up, and suppressed his voice, "It's so late, why don't you go home?" If I remember correctly, this little Omega's brother is

nothing The fuel-efficient lamp actually agreed with his younger brother to run out at night.

The pillow was ripped away, and Lin Youbai immediately lost his focus, tilted his body to the side, and slowly straightened up after a long time, "Yes!"

He quickly reached out his hand to take out his brain in his coat pocket.

Lin Youbai is different from contemporary teenagers. He has no Internet addiction, and he doesn't like to browse the Internet endlessly with his optical computer, and he also dislikes the optical computer being bulky and unsightly when worn on his wrist, so he often throws it away.

Sure enough, after touching for a long time, I didn't touch it.

Lin Youbai was stunned, and looked at Duan Yitang, "The light brain is gone." "

..."

Duan Yitang stared at him for a while, motioning him to get up.

"Where did you come from?" Duan Yitang asked him.

Lin Youbai pointed to the woods.

The two of them went around the tent group and came to the woods, but after searching around, Lin Youbai didn't see the private car that brought him here.

"Where's Uncle Zhong?" Lin Youbai looked through the bushes, and finally became a little anxious, "The car should be parked here."

But at this moment, there was no one in the woods except them. Birds chirping.

When he came out, he didn't bring his optical brain, and he completely forgot the time. The driver, Uncle Zhong, couldn't contact him, and couldn't find him, so he must have thought he had gone away by himself.

What should I do now?

It's over, it shouldn't have run so far! At the very least, he should quietly tell Uncle Zhong where he went.

Lin Youbai turned around blankly, looked at Duan Yitang, "Uncle the driver is gone."

There are mountains and forests all around, and it's nearly a hundred kilometers away from the city, so it's impossible to go back by yourself.

Moreover, Lin Youbai was stupid and delicate, not to mention getting lost, and would cry and say that she couldn't walk after walking about a kilometer.

Duan Yitang crossed his arms, and didn't speak at first, but he paused to meet his stern eyes, and said, "Who are you and that, Fei Yan——" Before he

finished speaking, Lin Youbai realized what he wanted to say What, immediately said a little unhappy: "Are you going to throw me to him? But he scolded me just now and told me not to go to him again." Then he muttered depressedly: "

Brother Fei Yan, good day It's strange, he seems to be in a particularly bad mood. He wasn't like this before."

Duan Yitang ignored his last question, and just said: "Then what do you want? This is the wild, if you don't go home, you will have to sleep in the open. "

Lin Youbai hurriedly said: "It's okay!"

It's also an Omega, since Duan Yitang can sleep in the open and has participated in such a tough field training, Lin Youbai didn't want to look delicate in his eyes, so she swore: "I also You can sleep in the open!"

Moreover, Duan Yitang is the only one he can rely on at this moment.

After thinking for a while, he approached a little closer, quietly grabbed Duan Yitang's sleeve, and whispered: "...don't leave me behind."

Because of the fear in the middle of the night, Lin Youbai was somewhat courageous Became a little bigger than other times.

He forgot that the person in front of him had just let go of his hand, and now he only felt that he and he were the best in the world, and he refused to let go of his hand no matter what.

Duan Yitang looked down at his sleeves.

The little Omega looked up at him, his whole body was about to stick to him, like a piece of sweet and sticky candy.

From people to smell, it is an extremely expensive luxury for him.

Duan Yitang never imagined that there would be.

When a person desperately wants a luxury that he cannot afford, the desire becomes a nuisance.

But there are few saints in this world who can do what they want and remain indifferent even when it is right in front of them.

Duan Yitang raised his eyes and looked at Lin Youbai quietly.

Lin Youbai froze for a moment, curled her eyelashes, and gave him a cautious but completely trusting smile.

Duan Yitang finally took him back to his tent.

When I went back, the bonfire had just stopped, and people coming and going returned to their tents.

There were so many people, it was the first time Lin Youbai came to this place with so many Alphas, and he was worried that someone would find him, so he got into the tent early.

He hugged his knees and waited in the tent for a long time, wanting to wait for Duan Yitang to come in and rest together, but he never did.

He first heard the sound of footsteps going away, and then the sound of footsteps coming back. Two voices were talking in a low voice in front of the tent, one of them was Duan Yitang.

After a while, the sound disappeared, and the surroundings were restored to silence again.

Soon, even the last handful of fires were extinguished, and the inside and outside of the tent were completely plunged into darkness, without a trace of light.

Lin Youbai shrank her shoulders, opened her eyes wide in the dark, and finally felt fear belatedly.

This is a completely strange place. He ran out without telling his brother and mother, but he didn't expect to run so far.

If Duan Yitang is not found, or if Duan Yitang refuses to bring him back at all, he still doesn't know where he will sleep tonight.

Thinking of this, Lin Youbai couldn't help hugging Duan Yitang's pillow a little tighter.

I don't know how long it took, but it was so long that Lin Youbai was about to be trapped hugging the pillow like that, when the footsteps sounded outside the tent again.

Lin Youbai woke up with a jolt, and poked his head out of the tent with a swish.

Duan Yitang was stunned by his action, and for a long time, he put down the hand that was about to open the tent door, "You haven't slept yet?"

Lin Youbai shook his head pitifully, "Can't sleep."

Duan Yitang looked at him, and his tone was much lighter than before: "Then stay." "What about

you?" Seeing that he was about to leave, Lin Youbai asked quickly, looked around again, and lowered his voice a little, "You Aren't you going to sleep?"

Lin Youbai thought that she had taken his place, leaving him no place to sleep, and felt a little guilty.

But he thought again, he didn't mind sleeping with Duan Yitang at all.

Lin Youbai actually has some picky little problems. Except for his mother and Qingqing, he has never slept with any other Omega, and he doesn't want to.

However, if it's Duan Yitang, he doesn't think it matters.

Duan Yitang is beautiful and smells good, just hugging his pillow makes him feel at ease, Lin Youbai is even more willing to sleep together.

It can also enhance the relationship by the way, and strive to become girlfriends as soon as possible.

"Sleep with you." Duan Yitang didn't want to look at him anymore, "Don't worry about me." "

But, but..."

Lin Youbai wanted to say something else, but Duan Yitang exhausted his patience, closed the door curtain, and turned around.

The next second, a hand stretched out from the tent.

This hand was white and soft, small, holding Duan Yitang's hand tightly, as if afraid of being left behind, so hard that the pink fingertips turned white.

The moment the little Omega's silky palm touched his skin, Duan Yitang's whole body tensed instantly, and every muscle was immediately ready to go.

Even though he knew that this little Omega didn't mean that to him at all, and was even in a terrible misunderstanding, Duan Yitang couldn't convince himself to be completely calm every time he touched him intentionally or unintentionally.

If you can't be calm, you will be easily irritable.

But with the experience of scaring him to tears last time, Duan Yitang didn't want to repeat the same mistakes, so he used a lot of effort to restrain himself from throwing him off immediately.

"Let go." Duan Yitang glanced at his hand, only glanced at it, then looked away, his voice was a little heavy, "If you don't let go, I'll beat you up." "Don't go." Omega's voice was the same as

only Like an abandoned kitten, it came out of the tent, soft and pitiful, "...I, I'm a little afraid of the dark." "..." Duan Yitang clenched his other

hand

into a fist. Let go slowly.

"Then what should we do?" He took a deep breath and said, "I'll sleep with you?"

As soon as he said it, he regretted it.

You shouldn't have talked to him in such a frivolous tone.

"Can, is it possible?" Little Omega's voice was obviously surprised, and he stammered: "That's great! You, you come in! I sleep very well, I don't move around, and the blankets are all given to me. You cover it!"

"..."

Duan Yitang looked up at the sky without a word.

"Impossible."

After leaving the last sentence, Duan Yitang simply pulled out his hand, turned around and left.

He walked quickly, as if he didn't want to stay for a quarter of an hour, and after a while, even the sound of footsteps disappeared.

Lin Youbai was stunned for several seconds, and then slowly rolled herself into a small ball again.

Outside is the dense forest, the night in the forest is very dark, the sky is like a mass of inextricable black mist, wrapped in dark smog and sinking heavily.

He suddenly felt a little sore in his eye sockets, and subconsciously blinked, a tear slid down his cheek.

He pursed his lips, quickly wiped away the tears with the back of his hand, and tried to keep his eyes wide open so as not to let other tears roll down from their sockets.

He felt ashamed, still crying over such a small thing, but couldn't help it.

He also couldn't explain the reason clearly, but he suddenly felt that Duan Yitang's attitude towards him just now was a bit like Sheng Yingzhe.

The kind of disgusted, impatient, and didn't want to see him at all.

But it's strange, when Sheng Yingzhe was with him, even if his impatience and dislike were written all over his face, Lin Youbai was only slightly depressed, never felt so uncomfortable like today.

I was dazed and didn't know how long it had passed. It was so long that it seemed that the whole forest fell silent, "rustle", the sound of footsteps sounded again.

Lin Youbai's shoulders stiffened, and her heart immediately rose to her throat.

This time, he didn't need to open the curtain to see, he could recognize that the footsteps belonged to Duan Yitang.

Lin Youbai's heart was still pounding until the footsteps stopped in front of the tent door.

He obviously disliked him so much just now, what is he doing now?

Lin Youbai sniffled, thinking childishly, then he should stop talking proactively.

It's a pity that the sound of his sniffing seems a little loud, especially in this quiet night.

Duan Yitang apparently also noticed that the person inside was not asleep, and seemed to be crying again, and there was an obvious stagnation in the footsteps.

Lin Youbai realized it, and buried her head in the pillow instantly annoyed.

Fortunately, Duan Yitang didn't mean to sarcastically.

"Go to sleep." With a rustling sound, the young man seemed to have sat down somewhere, rubbing his back against the fabric of the tent, "I'm right outside." Lin Youbai raised her head quietly, and

said His watery eyes gleamed in the darkness.

After a while, he bit his lips and said in a nasal voice, "...um."

Lin Youbai lay down happily.

He didn't want to admit that because of Duan Yitang's return, he turned from sad to happy so easily. Although Duan Yitang still didn't want to sleep with him, the feeling that someone was with him outside was really reassuring!

Just listening to his breathing made him feel safe.

Lin Youbai turned over carefully, and suddenly thought of something, folded the blanket neatly, and handed it out with a swish.

"You should cover this." Little Omega's voice was delicate and soft, with a slight nasal tone, "Don't catch a cold."