Chapter 53 So, How Should I Coax?

Lin Youbai returned home with two walnut-like eyes swollen, and Mrs. Lin was shocked.

She still had a mask on her face, and when she saw her younger son like this, she rushed up to meet her in a panic, and asked repeatedly: "What's the matter, Youyou, who bullied you?" Although

Lin Youbai is usually delicate and cries , but my eyes have never been swollen like this before.

He is a pretty little Omega who pays great attention to his own image, crying like this, he must have been bullied by someone.

Mrs. Lin thought of what he said on the phone before, "playing with Omega friends", and thought it was that Omega who bullied him, and suddenly asked a little angrily: "Which Omega is it? Did he beat you? Or scold you?" Did you tell mom."

"Didn't hit me, and didn't scold me." Lin Youbai said with a strong nasal voice, "Mom, don't ask, I want to stay by myself for a while." After finishing speaking,

she With swollen eyes, he closed himself in the room.

A pass is several days.

Mrs. Lin had no choice but to take the opportunity of eating to greet her younger son every day, but the younger son even ate less than usual, and after a few days, he lost weight visibly to the naked eye.

Mrs. Lin was running around in a hurry. Lin Chenghe, who was far away in the Independent State of India, heard about it and made several video calls. From a long distance away, she saw Lin You's pale expression, and she hooked her fingers to ask him to come closer. .

Lin Youbai rubbed her eyes, and reluctantly walked a little closer to the camera, just enough to frame her entire little face in the frame.

Lin Chenghe looked at his expression carefully, frowned, and asked, "What's going on."

Lin Youbai shook his head.

Lin Chenghe stared at his face, and said, "How did you promise me before you left?"

Lin Youbai was stunned for a while, then remembered. Before my brother went abroad, I promised him well that I would be obedient, take good care of myself, and not let my mother and brother worry about it.

He quickly shook his hand and said, "No, I'm not bad."

Lin Chenghe looked at him for a while, not sure whether he believed it or not. After a few seconds, he suddenly said, "Sheng Yingzhe has returned to China."

Lin Chenghe Youbai blinked, and slowly started to turn his head.

That's right, it's been a sad few days, he almost forgot about Sheng Yingzhe's return to China.

The scene of meeting him outside the corridor that day is still in front of me. Brother Xiaotang met him, but the two didn't seem to recognize each other, and there was a conflict, and then, things became like that.

Even today, Lin Youbai can't figure out whether there is a connection between these two things, but when he thinks that brother Xiaotang's later behavior may be related to Sheng Yingzhe's sudden appearance, he feels a little sour in his heart.

I don't even want to see Sheng Yingzhe again.

So he hurriedly said: "I don't want to meet him."

Lin Chenghe nodded noncommittally.

The marriage has ended in an ugly way, but after all it has been so long, no matter how many entanglements and dissatisfaction there are in it, it is bound to sit down and talk again.

It is impossible to recover, and all that can be discussed is the issue of the cession of interests.

But if you want to talk about it, you can't talk about it when he is not around.

Lin Chenghe nodded and said, "Well, you don't need to see me."

Lin Youbai nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, but he didn't dare to tell his brother that he had actually seen it before. Before ending the call, Lin Chenghe

told him again: "The capital country is in chaos recently, pay attention to safety, let the bodyguards follow you when you go out, don't run around, and I will be back in a week or two."

Take a cigarette, open the window, and the smoke will float out along the air.

He lowered his eyes and his eyes fell on the newspaper on the table.

The border defenses of several secondary countries close to the Pacific Ocean are unstable, and they have asked the capital country to transfer troops one after another, and the capital is worried about this matter.

One of the secondary countries borders the capital country, and if an opening is opened, countless rioters and mercenaries will flock inland.

It's really not safe.

He really should end his official duties here quickly and return home as soon as possible.

The optical brain on the table suddenly turned on again, and he opened it to see that it was a call request from the comrade-in-arms who is currently working as an instructor at Xingyao.

With a cigarette in his mouth, Lin Chenghe casually pressed the connected button.

"Old Lin!" The voice over there was cheerful.

Lin Chenghe didn't bother to greet him, and said concisely, "Say."

The man laughed and said, "Long time no see, I just want to care about you."

Lin Chenghe frowned, "It's okay, I'll hang up."

"Okay-ok!" The man quickly Stopped him, "Actually, there's nothing else, just our Xingyao's freshman simulation warehouse data this year, you haven't seen it yet." "

What do I see that for?" Lin Chenghe said lazily, "Is it my business? "

The man choked up, "Tsk, why are you so indifferent? You don't care about the future of our alliance? Did I tell you last time that we have a good seed in this year." "

Ji Great professor, have you forgotten?" Lin Chenghe said, "I am a graduate of Diyuan, not Xingyao, and I don't have a sense of collective honor. Nothing else?" "..." The man raised his hand and surrendered,

" Anyway, I sent you an e-mail, don't regret it if you don't read it. Seriously, you will be interested. Check it out when you have time... hang up and hang up." Lin Chenghe pressed the light switch, sneered, and finally didn't

click Open that inexplicable email.

slums.

The young man was wearing a gray hat, and his slightly longer forehead hair covered his eyes.

He bought cigarettes in a small shop on the corner, took one out, lit it, and put it in his mouth.

When he turned into the alley, he felt someone behind him again, and when he noticed that he turned his head slightly, that person immediately flashed into the corner.

He has been followed for three days.

In fact, this person's stalking technique was not advanced, and his whereabouts were completely exposed in his eyes, but that person didn't seem to care, as if he was just waiting to be discovered by him.

Duan Yitang stopped, stood with one hand in his pocket, and smoked the cigarette very slowly.

There was still half of it left, but he seemed to have finally lost his patience. He flicked off the ash and pressed the cigarette butt against the dirty wall, leaving a dark mark.

Duan Yitang frowned, didn't look back, and said in a suppressed and irritable voice, "Come out." The

figure in the corner paused, and walked out slowly. It was a man wearing a peaked cap.

A completely unfamiliar face, but judging by its stature, it was undoubtedly an Alpha.

"Who told you to follow me?" Duan Yitang asked coldly.

The man smiled without being annoyed, just looked at him, and said, "Don't get me wrong, I just take money to do things, just to test how capable you are." "

How do you want to try?"

The man clasped his hands, He loosened his joints, but he was quite elegant, and he assumed a fighting posture that was only seen in the official competition.

Duan Yitang stared at him expressionlessly, with deep eyes, and slowly clenched his fists.

Duan Yitang felt it the first time they fought, this person had obviously practiced.

Unlike Xingyao's unskilled freshmen, and also different from the wild roads in the underground arena who have nothing but brute force, this person is quite talented, with at least an A pheromone level, and must have undergone long-term and high-intensity training , The strength of every muscle is just right.

Most importantly, it seems familiar to itself.

The man nimbly avoided the young man's elbow, grasped his arms with both hands, raised his legs to push against his lower abdomen, suddenly moved a little closer, and whispered in his ear: "That's it?" Frivolously provocative

.

Duan Yitang's joints creaked, he took a deep breath, turned his wrist up, caught the man's forearm, and said coldly: "What kind?" "It means,

you look like a lot more trash than I thought." Tilting his head, he grinned, "It shouldn't be the offspring of our old man." Duan Yitang turned over and threw the man to

the ground, "Who are you talking about?"

Raise your elbow and hit the opponent's back directly.

The terror of the young man's strength was due to his lack of skill and pure strength. The man couldn't escape, and his heart was filled with a mouthful of blood.

"Don't mess with me." Duan Yitang picked him up, threw him on the wall like trash, pinched his neck artery, and looked sullen, "I'm in a fucking bad mood right now, no matter what you do with whose money, Get out of here."

After the man left, the man slid down the wall and sat down, clutching his abdomen, moaning in pain.

The wrist bone seemed to be broken, but the five fingers were still tightly closed. After a long while, he seemed to have finally lost his strength and spread his palm.

And in the palm of his hand, he didn't know when he was holding a short hair.

In January, the capital country officially entered the bitter winter.

Central News has been broadcasting the war in North America for several weeks, but it was the news of Xie Chao's death that really made the people of City A feel the tension of the frontline war.

As one of the four great families in City A, the Xie family is actually much lower-key than the other big families. This is not because the Xie family's status is not high, but because the number of people is really small.

When it comes to the youngest generation, it is so thin that there is only Xie Chao alone.

It can be said that he is the younger generation, Xie Chao is already in his forties this year.

The Alpha high-ranking general who was in his prime died on the battlefield. From the perspective of outsiders, it seems that the Asian League has lost a powerful warrior. From the perspective of people in the upper class, it is Xie Jiafubo.

But even though it was low-key, it was still a big family after all, the scale of the funeral was not small, and because of Xie Zhiyan's status, many people from all the big families in City A came.

Lin Youbai and Sheng Yingzhe still had to meet face to face.

The juniors entered the mourning hall one by one and bowed. Lin Youbai and Sheng Yingzhe went in one after the other. When he came out again, Sheng Yingzhe was waiting outside the door.

The scene was solemn, and it was rare for Sheng Yingzhe not to show Lin Youbai his habitual sarcasm, and said calmly, "I have something to tell you."

The two came to the rooftop together.

Sheng Yingzhe looked at him for a while, then cut straight to the point, "I'm going back to South Africa soon."

Lin You's white eyes flickered, and she raised her head to look at him.

"Don't look at me like that." Sheng Yingzhe laughed, "Are you disappointed? There is no chance to sue you." "...

"

Lin Youbai was actually a little confused. Since Sheng Yingzhe likes brother Xiaotang so much, why can't he even hear his voice?

Does he really like Brother Xiaotang?

If you like someone, shouldn't you remember everything about him clearly?

Speak up. I haven't known Brother Xiaotang for as long as Sheng Yingzhe, but he can not only recognize Brother Xiaotang's voice, smell, walking posture, and even the lower half of his face wearing a mask.

Lin Youbai couldn't help but pouted.

Sheng Yingzhe frowned, "What expression do you have?"

Lin Youbai then put his mouth down, thought for a while, and asked: "Then when you came back this time, you never thought about going to Xiao...to find Duan Yitang? Sheng

Yingzhe was taken aback for a moment, as if he didn't expect him to ask this. After a moment of silence, his eyes suddenly became complicated and distant.

"I don't know." After a while, he shook his head, "Maybe it's not fate. I've been looking for him for a long time, but I can't find him."

Lin Youbai didn't speak.

"You'd better take care of yourself." Sheng Yingzhe said again, looking at him with disgust: "Lin Chenghe doesn't care about you, and I don't bother to say more, anyway, you are not my real brother. Just fall in love, don't I don't know how to cry until I'm cheated until I have a child."

After all, the person he saw last time was not very reliable at first glance.

Seems to be very big Alphaism, Lin Youbai was so cowardly in front of him, she didn't dare to say a word and was dragged away just like that.

With Lin Youbai's meaty bun-like personality, it will be a matter of time before he is completely deceived.

Sheng Yingzhe felt that what he said was very pertinent, and this is indeed very likely to happen.

Unexpectedly, Lin Youbai slowly opened his eyes wide after hearing his words, and his face flushed red.

What is this talking about! What, why have children!

Brother Xiao, Xiaotang won't let him get pregnant!

...Sheng Yingzhe, that idiot!

No wonder I can't recognize Brother Xiaotang!

He glared at Sheng Yingzhe angrily for a while, then said "You will never see Duan Yitang again" and ran away.

Liu Sheng Yingzhe stood there alone, confused and wanted to laugh angrily.

I don't know if it was read by Lin Youbai. After Sheng Yingzhe came out of the condolence place, his mind was full of Duan Yitang, and he really saw a somewhat familiar figure.

In such a cold winter, the young man was wearing very thin clothes, his black cotton jacket was open, his hands were casually put in his pockets, and he was leaning against the wall of the first floor of the building.

He looked aimlessly into the distance, as if waiting for someone he wanted to see.

The young man raised his hand to take off his hat, revealing a clean side face. The curve of the bridge of the nose and lips was just as he remembered. Sheng Yingzhe's footsteps stopped immediately.

In an instant, countless memories flooded into his heart, and he almost called out that name from such a distance.

The young man suddenly turned sideways, stood up straight, and turned his back to him.

Sheng Yingzhe's voice froze when he was about to shout.

For some reason, he felt that this figure overlapped with another person's.

It was that racer in the underground arena that day, that fake "Mirage", the little boyfriend Lin Youbai made behind his brother's back.

As soon as this thought broke into his mind, Sheng Yingzhe was immediately taken aback by this thought.

How can it be?

The two men were simply worlds apart.

But after a second of hesitation, when he looked up again, the figure was no longer there.

Sheng Yingzhe stepped forward anxiously, looking down from the rooftop, but no matter how many corners he searched, he didn't see Duan Yitang again.

The process of the funeral was very lengthy, because the adults had other things to talk about because they came with their mother, so Lin Youbai stayed there by himself for a while.

He sat among the unmarried Omegas, listening to some gossip.

Some people said that with Xie Chao's death, the only bloodline of the Xie family was also cut off. Such a large family business would probably take advantage of those offshoots with ulterior motives in the future.

Such words are not very pleasant, but there is really no way.

Everyone knows that Xie Zhiyan has been iron-blooded all his life. He is an extremely powerful Alpha, but no matter how powerful an Alpha is, he will grow old one day. He is already in his seventies. Although the average life expectancy in the new calendar era is one hundred years old, how long will he have to live? live?

Lin Youbai sat on a cushioned chair, put his hands neatly on his knees, recalling the appearance of Grandpa Xie he saw at Qingqing's wedding last time, and the look that the serious old man showed to him Laughing, feeling a little uncomfortable in my heart for no reason.

Suddenly, the voice of the gossip-teller changed a tune, and became a little ambiguous and charming, "Actually, it might not be about blood. Haven't you heard of it? Mr. Xie was also romantic when he was young. He and The original partner's compatibility is not high, and the relationship is not good, so it is said that there are more than one Omega outside—otherwise, why do you think that Xie Chao has been on the front line for so many years, and why doesn't he come back to see his father? Father and son are not compatible."

"Really?" The other person was surprised, and suddenly said: "But it's true. I saw Officer Xie just now, and I always felt that the only child died, and he didn't look too sad." "God.

"

...

Lin Youbai couldn't stay any longer, and got up from the chair.

Immediately, several Omegas looked at him and asked him what was wrong in a soft voice.

Lin Youbai pointed to the door, and said politely: "I'll go see if mom is all right."

He went to wait outside the door where the adults were chatting, and after a while, someone with him came out and told him that Mrs. Lin was temporarily Can't go away.

But Lin Youbai really didn't want to stay here anymore, so he sent a message to his mother on the optical brain, and left first.

Uncle Zhong was still driving the car, and the stretched fast car was driving smoothly all the way. Lin Youbai leaned his head on the car window a little sleepily, watching the scenery outside the window quietly.

The car was going from the west of the city to the east of the city. It was the rush hour for get off work, and the road was a bit congested, so Uncle Zhong took a detour a little farther away.

So after a while, the car drove into a street full of sycamore trees.

Lin Youbai looked at it, and suddenly felt that the street scene was a little familiar.

It's just that when I came here last time, the leaves of the sycamore trees on both sides hadn't fallen off, and there were still small golden palms hanging on the treetops. This time, there were only some bare trunks left.

Brother Xiaotang drove his car through this road that day, and stopped here.

At that time, he was crying in the car, and Brother Xiaotang leaned over to wipe his tears and bought him hot milk.

He leaned on the car window and watched the young man come out of the shop, and a sycamore leaf just fell on his shoulder.

At that time, Lin Youbai thought wildly that the sycamore leaf must be the same as himself, and he especially liked brother Xiaotang, so it fell on him so accurately.

Obviously they are so happy, why is it like this now?

Lin Youbai's mouth narrowed.

He saw the convenience store on the corner with sharp eyes, and suddenly said, "Uncle Zhong, can you pull over?

"

Lin Youbai walked into that convenience store. Before the cashier could finish saying "Welcome", the voice of little Omega's surprised and unreal face was weakened.

Lin Youbai looked around for a while, then smiled shyly at the clerk, "I want a bottle of sweet milk, is there any more?" The

clerk stared at his face and stammered, "Ah, which one do you want? Woolen cloth?"

Lin Youbai thought for a while, then drew the approximate height and shape of the bottle with his small hands, and asked, "...This is such a milk, very sweet.

" The pretty boy gestured something, and after realizing it, he quickly searched through several warming cabinets inside and out, and only then did he find the one he wanted.

The cold wind was blowing outside, Lin Youbai was sitting on a bench in the street, sipping the bottle of sweet milk, his nose was a little sore.

It was too ugly to cry on the street, but he couldn't help it at all.

The weather was too cold, and the milk was not too hot when it was taken out of the hot cabinet. After blowing in the wind for a while, it soon lost even a little heat.

Lin Youbai was holding the cold feeding bottle, her little face was red from the cold, and her nose was also red from crying.

He felt that he was really unlucky, the most unlucky person in the world.

The first love failed, and even the second time I drank this favorite milk, I could only drink it cold.

Is it that as long as he likes, don't like him?

The more she thought about it, the more wronged she became, the tears could not be stopped at all, Lin Youbai could only wipe it with the back of her hand, until the entire area around her eyes was red.

The little Omega is really beautiful, and cries so pitifully, like a kitten abandoned by the side of the road, it is easy to have evil thoughts in people's hearts.

Soon someone stopped because of him.

He was a young boy, not too tall, and he looked at Lin Youbai with undisguised amazement. He stared blankly at Lin Youbai for a long while, then held his optical brain, wanting to go up to comfort her, and ask for a friend seat by the way.

As soon as he took a step, he stopped.

Because he met a line of sight.

A young man in a black coat was leaning against the wall at the corner behind Little Omega.

The young man was tall and long-legged, with dark hair under the brim of his hat, and dark eyes, and he was casting a not-so-friendly glance at him.

The boy was shocked by the other party's eyes.

... who is this? So fierce.

I don't know how long I've been standing here.

He turned to stare blankly at the young man, but the other party didn't seem to take him seriously at all, turned his gaze back, and landed on the person sitting on the bench.

The teenager was a little stunned.

This little Omega seems to be the young master of a rich family. This young man may be a kind of bodyguard who has followed him all the way to protect him.

He muttered to himself—but he had never seen a bodyguard like this before. Is this staring at the master, or staring at the wife?

But he didn't dare to stay any longer, the young man only had a flat gaze, and his back felt inexplicably tight, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back.

Hastily left.

Duan Yitang leaned back against the wall, bent his right leg, and let out a slow breath.

He had good ears, and from a distance of ten meters, the intermittent crying of the little Omega could be heard clearly in his ears.

Didn't bite him to cry, but still made him cry. Duan Yitang thought.

Lin Youbai loves to cry very much, and she has cried many times, and many times she cried even more than today.

But never once did Duan Yitang feel that it was all his fault.

... It was indeed his fault.

After a while he took off his hat and ruffled his hair.

For the first time, I felt a little flustered.

It seems that if you don't do anything, you will lose something.

As soon as he said that sentence that day, he regretted it.

The expression on the little Omega's face made him want to wear it back and kill himself the last second.

But the words have been spoken.

——So, how should I coax you?

Who can tell him how to coax Omega to cry?