Chapter 14 Lin Youbai Tears Are About to Come Down!

That night, the lights of the Lin family villa were on until midnight.

The family doctor has other things at the moment, and he is not in the capital country, nor is his eldest son. Mrs. Lin was so anxious that she had to ask the housekeeper to call the pheromone department of the Central Hospital.

Fortunately, the people from the hospital came very quickly.

Within a quarter of an hour, there was the sound of a fast car braking outside the yard.

A brown-haired young man came, with a medicine box on his shoulder, walked in the door, changed his shoes, and introduced himself to Mother Lin: "Hello, Auntie, my name is Su Feng, and I work in the Pheromone Testing Department of the Central Hospital. "

After speaking, he handed over his business card.

Mrs. Lin had never heard of Su Feng's name, but instinctively felt that a doctor who was too young would not be very experienced, but there was no other way at the moment, so she had to invite him in first.

Lin Youbai was lying in the bedroom, covered with a thin quilt, her slender neck was exposed and covered with a thin layer of sweat.

The temperature control robot adjusted the room to a suitable temperature, but despite this, the little Omega's delicate eyebrows were slightly frowned, as if it was very uncomfortable.

Su Feng put down the medicine box, first put a heart rate monitor on his wrist, and then did a simple check.

"It's indeed in heat." Su Feng swiped the record on the light screen: "But it's not serious. It's just because of the hot weather and emotional reasons, so the Omega hormone fluctuated a little, which caused the fever. You don't have to worry too much."

After the differentiation is complete, each Omega will experience many times of estrus in its life.

Teenagers are generally not stable. After having a fixed partner, under the mutual influence of AO hormones, the estrus period will gradually maintain a stable cycle.

In addition, based on the difference in physique, the symptoms of each Omega in estrus are generally different.

Some Omegas may pass the estrus period as easily as sleeping and eating, while others may have fever, vomiting, and some are so serious that even medical inhibitors do not work.

Lin Youbai has never had a formal estrus period since his separation, and Lin's mother is not sure what will happen to him. Hearing that Su Feng said that the problem is not serious, she first breathed a sigh of relief, and then asked worriedly: "But youyoubai I just said dizziness, is that okay?"

Su Feng said: "The simple dizziness should be caused by fever, it's okay, I will prescribe some medicine for him, and drink it after he wakes up. Don't be stimulated by too much emotional fluctuation."

After saying a few common precautions, Madam Lin nodded and went out with Su Feng to prepare medicine.

After tossing around in the middle of the night, and finally getting ready to turn off the lights for a rest, a siren suddenly sounded downstairs, followed by a few noises, and someone yelled something loudly, and then suddenly fell silent.

Lin Youbai was not sleeping peacefully in his sleep. Hearing this sound, he lifted his heavy eyelids, and his breathing became a little heavy.

After a while, he suddenly woke up from the dream.

After a whole day, Lin Youbai didn't eat anything, and went through the estrus period again. At this moment, his whole body was aching and weak, but his throat was so thirsty that it was about to smoke.

Shaking his head vigorously, he got out of bed, put on his slippers, and went downstairs to pour some water.

The moment he stood up, he almost fell, and managed to hold onto the edge of the bed before standing up straight again.

It was already late at night, and the whole villa was very quiet, as if the sounds just now were in a dream.

Dazed, Lin Youbai walked up the stairs to the corner of the first floor, and was about to walk towards the kitchen when her footsteps stopped.

He heard a faint voice coming from the direction of the basement.

The basement at home is empty all the year round and has no practical use. Who would be in it at this late hour?

Lin Youbai thought for a while, then walked down the stairs slowly.

The door of the basement was ajar, Lin Youbai heard Lin Chenghe's voice from a distance, couldn't help being even more curious, opened the door and poked his head in.

But the scene in front of him made his eyes widen in shock -

a person was kneeling in the middle of the room.

His hands were bound behind his back by metal ropes, his body was pressed to the ground in a twisted posture, and a foot wearing a leather boot stepped on his face, forcing him to be immobile and unable to get up.

The owner of the leather boots took a puff of cigarette slowly, leaned over and said something, then exhaled the smoke again, turned his face sideways, showing an expression of obvious disgust.

It's brother.

Lin Youbai's eyes widened, and the hand holding the door loosened weakly, almost unable to stand.

He had never seen his brother do this kind of thing before, with his mouth open, he was a little stunned in fright.

Who are the people on the ground, what did they do to offend my brother, and they should be treated like this?

Afraid and surprised at the same time, Lin Chenghe followed the voice and looked over, with a daze flashing between his brows, "Youyou?"

Lin Youbai pinched the door frame, not daring to approach: "Brother..."

"Why did you come down?" Lin Chenghe stubbed out the cigarette, walked over quickly, and stretched out his hand to touch his forehead, "Do you still have a fever?"

Lin Youbai shook his head, couldn't help looking into the room, and asked in a low voice, "Brother, who is that? Are you teaching someone a lesson?" "

You don't need to know about your lord's affairs." Dai, don't let him look, and said calmly: "Go upstairs and sleep."

Lin Youbai nodded in a daze, but still couldn't help but look back.

Looking at it, I saw the man kneeling on the ground suddenly let out a manic roar, straightened up suddenly and pointed his head at a bodyguard who was holding him down. He was beaten half to death, yet he still had so much strength—

the bodyguard didn't hold him down, and three more rushed over from both sides, and the four pressed him down hard with all their strength. The man groaned and fell to the ground , turned his head, and his face fell into Lin Youbai's eyes.

Lin Youbai froze immediately.

"Brother!" Lin Youbai broke away from Lin Chenghe's embrace, and said in surprise, "Why is it him?"

Before he finished speaking, an unbelievable guess appeared in his mind, "What the hell are you doing?!"

Lin Chenghe paused, did not answer immediately, and turned his head to look backward.

Duan Yitang was hit hard on the head and abdomen a few times, and the blood flowed down his cheeks, adding a touch of strange glamour to his already pretty face.

He was held down and kneeling on the ground, but his head and neck were still held high, as if he was looking down.

He looked at Lin Chenghe who turned his head, pulled his thin lips, and slowly spit out two words: "Stupid.

" Kick him.

"Brother, brother!" Lin Youbai hurriedly grabbed Lin Chenghe's sleeve to prevent him from passing, and said in a broken voice, "Why did you hit him!" But

he managed to hold Lin Chenghe, but he didn't stop the bodyguard. The tall bodyguards had already stepped forward, Duan Yitang was hit a few more times, his body trembled, and finally he stopped talking.

Lin Youbai's tears were about to fall.

There is a natural natural gap between Omega and Alpha in physical fitness. Although Duan Yitang is much taller than ordinary Omegas, he is still an Omega.

Lin Youbai himself would feel a little pain when his brother pulled his face with a little force occasionally, let alone being beaten by so many tall and strong Alpha bodyguards.

Those people didn't show mercy at all, and every time they hit him, they aimed at killing him.

How could Duan Yitang bear it? Every time it hit him, Lin Youbai felt his stomach convulse.

Lin Chenghe pressed the center of his eyebrows, raised his chin to one person, and signaled: "Send him upstairs."

An Alpha bodyguard respectfully said to Lin Youbai: "Young master, let's go."

"I don't want it." Youbai looked at his brother, his heart heaved and his voice was trembling: "I don't want to go up."

"Be obedient."

Lin Youbai pursed his lips and shook his head desperately.

"You heard what he said clearly, so you believed that he did something wrong, right?" Little Omega's dark almond eyes were full of water vapor, his little nose was red, and he looked like he was about to cry, and said: "Then why don't you believe me? Let me tell you, no, he's a good man, and he helped me out. Why don't you believe me?"

He didn't dare to look at Duan Yitang who was lying on the ground, grabbed Lin Chenghe's sleeve and shook it desperately, speaking incoherently.

Big and big teardrops rolled down from his eye sockets, and his small face was instantly covered with tears, looking very pitiful.

With a cold face, Lin Chenghe took a deep breath.

Lin Youbai has always been a very well-behaved child. He has never cried so much since he grew up to this age.

When Father Lin passed away, he stood in the mourning hall in black filial piety, obediently like a waxy doll, with a few teardrops adorning his eyelashes like a small fan. Just like that, Lin Chenghe already felt his heart throbbing.

Not to mention the way it is now, crying into tears.

But not everything can be left to him.

Lin Chenghe had discovered that something was wrong with Sheng Yingzhe a month earlier, and doing the fit test in advance was just an excuse, and Pei Yuqing's words only further confirmed those guesses.

During this day and night, his subordinates had investigated Duan Yitang thoroughly.

Born in a slum, his biological parents are unknown, and even his gender seems to be a mystery—how does he look like an Omega?

Such a person, who has been in the underground arena with mixed fish and dragons all year round, and also serves as a registered goalkeeper, only Lin Youbai would believe that he "is a good person" so innocently.

Regardless of other things, the entire city of A knows that the Sheng family and the Lin family are going to get married. This person is close to Sheng Yingzhe and instigates Sheng Yingzhe to escape marriage, making the Lin family lose face in front of the entire upper class. This alone, Lin Chenghe will not Let him go easily.

Thinking of this, Lin Chenghe closed his eyes irritably, pushed Lin Youbai's hand away, suppressed his anger, and pushed him towards the bodyguard: "You don't understand. Go up!"

This time the force was not strong, even very light, but Lin Youbai's feet were weak, and he was pushed down.

Lin Chenghe was startled, and rushed over to catch him. After hugging him, he realized that his younger brother had a fever again.

Even through a layer of pajamas, he could feel his whole body was scorching hot.

But she is still crying intermittently, probably because of the estrus period, and her emotions are much more sensitive than usual.

"Youyou, youyou." Lin Chenghe wiped his face with the back of his hand, tears still couldn't stop, so he could only coax him in a low voice, "It's my brother's fault, shall we go up?" Lin Youbai still shook his head, hiccupping

, He stumbled and said: "You are wrong, you let him go!"

Lin Chenghe was at a loss, but an Alpha bodyguard on the side endured and endured, and finally couldn't help reminding in a low voice: "Young master, young master, he, he The pheromones..."

Lin Chenghe was taken aback.

The bodyguard of Alpha was still standing upright, but his forehead was dripping with sweat, and his neck was suffocated. It was obvious that he was depressed because of some reason.