The Young Queen: Aria Rose Gi...

By Lexibabe111

When Elena's brother Jeremy was born and arrived home from the hospital Elena's parents were shocked to see... More

1 | F I R S T D A Y
2 | T H E G R I L L
3 | W O O D S
4 | A T T A C K E D
5 | D O O M E D
6 | H O U S E
7 | F L A M E
8 | C A R E
9 | O F F I C I A L
10 | F I R E
11 | T W I N
12 | C I V I L
13 | P L A N N E D
14 | P A I N
15 | B I T E
16 | S L E E P
17 | S C A N
18 | N O T E
19 | G L O W
20 | F U N N Y
21 | S T O R Y
22 | J O U R N A L
23 | T E Q U I L L A
24 | D A N C E
25 | O N E S I X
26 | R O S E
27 | W A K E
28 | S E A L
29 | M O V I E S
30 | C H A N G E
31 | B L O O D
33 | E M I L Y
34 | B U R N S
35 | C O I N C I D E N C E
36 | P I T Y
37 | R E S E A R C H
38 | W H O
39 | "F U C K"
40 | S P I L L
41 | C O N F I R M
42 | D E A L
43 | G U L P
44 | R U N
45 | G O N E
46 | S O M E T H I N G
47 | W O R T H
48 | R E A S O N
49 | W I S E L Y
50 | A N Y M O R E
51 | M O T E L
52 | E M P T Y
53 | B R O K E N
54 | P R O O F
55 | C O O L
56 | A L W A Y S
57 | U H O H
58 | B E F O R E
59 | "A R I A N N A"

32 | B L O C K

9.4K 342 25
By Lexibabe111

"Miss Gilbert"

The voice of Mr Salzman causes Aria to groan and give Jeremy puppy eyes hoping he would stay with her. But only to get a smirk and a shake of his head before walking away from her.

"Yes? Mr. Grumpy" Aria grins at her history teacher who scowls at the nickname "What can I do for my least favourite teacher."

Alaric shakes his head at the young Gilbert, forgetting how different she was to Elena which now made sense to him as Jenna had explained to him why Aria had been staying more at the Salvatore house than her own home. He was surprised at the information about how Aria's biological parents had left her on Gilbert's doorstep but now he was questioning who her parents were and how they were involved with the supernatural.

"It's Elena..." He trails off scratching the back of his neck a little afraid of the fifteen-year-old who was now glaring at him.

"This is why you literally have the title of my least favorite teacher. Now if you don't mind, I have to get to class considering you don't have anything educational to talk to me about." Aria states turning around to walk the other way.

Alaric sighs "Damon is already here, he said you've been hiding from him." walking behind her and gently pushes her towards his class room.

Aria's eyes widen "Damon's here...shit" she mumbles as Mr grumpy pushes her into the room to see Elena sitting down with Stefan next to her and Damon standing next to the window with his arms crossed.

"What did you do?" Alaric glances between the vampire and witch duo, watching how Damon's full attention was on Aria who was avoiding him completely.

The girl shrugs her shoulders "I did nothing. Hand on heart." she places one of her hands onto her chest where her heart lies.

Damon snorts "I don't even need your lie detector powers to know that is bullshit."

Aria puts her hands up in defence sitting down on Alaric's wheely chair "Innocent until proven guilty." Spinning around on the chair.

"You drank all the evidence to proven you were guilty!" Damon shouts in frustration glaring at the young witch.

Aria stops spinning on the chair and gives the vampire a fake sympathetic expression "What a shame."

"Theft." Damon childish mumbles thinking about the bottle of alcohol Aria had taken from his bar and drank.

Stefan clears his throat gaining everyone's attention "Can we focus on the reason we are here." Causing him to wince in pain from the burning feeling on his arm to notice his full on was suddenly on fire.

Looking towards Aria who had a smirk on her face "You were saying?" the smirk wasn't due to the pain she was inflicting on Stefan; it was the feeling of happiness she felt as her powers grew.

"I talked to Isobel." Alaric confesses. "She wants to meet Elena."

Aria deeply sighs "And why does that involve me or Mr Lawyer over there." She points to Damon who narrows his eyes at her in response.

"She wants to meet Aria too" Alaric adds causing her and Damon to burst out laughing at his statement.

"I don't think so." They both say at the same time. There was literally no reason for Aria to be at the meeting and Damon didn't want her anywhere near Isobel in case it was a trap.

"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why. Or what she wants." Stefan explains feeling a little envious of Aria's and Damon's relationship, they were acting like they were siblings. Something that he wished he and Damon could go back too.

"If Elena wants to go meet her egg donor, then she can do that. But I'm not getting involved when I don't need to be especially with Isobel." Aria states crossing her arms just like Damon making a small smile appear on the vampire's face.

Elena's turns into a hurt expression "Why would you call her that?"

Aria furrows her eyebrows "Uhm have you not been listening, she ditched Alaric her husband to purposely die and then become a vampire. She's literally the definition of a bitch."

"I mean it makes sense, like mother like daughter," Aria adds causing Damon to laugh. "No offense Mr. Grumpy."

Elena shakes her head "Your jealous. That's it. your jealous that my mom wants to meet me and yours don't."

Aria giggles "I swear, when someone says something to you it goes in one ear and falls out the other." She walks towards Elena and stand in front of her  and places her hands on the table.

"I'm lucky that Isobel isn't my mother, I mean your dad didn't even want the hassle of a baby instead he threw you off to his brother and sister-in-law." Aria smirks as Elena's face drops and the classroom is filled with silence.

"Ria, I think you broke her," Damon speaks up grinning at how much confidence Aria has gained recently.

"She threatened Jeremy Aria," Stefan explains with a frown.

. "Excuse me" Aria snaps her head to Stefan "Isobel decided to involve Jeremy in this chaos. Not a chance." She states before walking out of the classroom and out of the school building.

After a phone call to Jeremy to explain what had happened and to stay at Caroline's until the meeting was over. Aria felt better knowing that he was safe for now and somebody was with him who knew about the supernatural world. Now the young witch felt like she was in her own nightmare, at the Grill sitting at a table with Elena.

"Can you hear me?" Elena whispers over to Stefan who was pretending to play pool. "Thanks for coming."

Aria rolls her eyes at her "How stupid are you, like seriously Isobel is a vampire and you whispering to your whipped Bambi over there won't make a difference, she will still know that he is here."

"If it wasn't for her face I would assume by your confidence that you were Katherine's descendent." An unfamiliar voice says from behind the two girls.

Aria fakes a smile in response. "Not the first time I've heard that, probably won't be the last."

"Also, my confidence has nothing to do with it, just my opinion on saying the blunt truth is better than a sugar coasted version which doesn't help anyone." The which adds.

Isobel smirks "Aria you didn't disappoint and with your reputation, I'm very impressed."

Aria raises her eyebrows "Reputation? What my charm and attitude?" she chuckles.

Isobel takes a seat in the chair next to between the girls "More like how powerful you are."

"So you know that if you piss me off the tiniest bit, I will burn you into ash." Aria smiles innocently to the woman.

"Just like Katherine," Isobel mumbles.

"You've met Katherine?" Elena questions her biological mother.

"She found me after I turned. Genetic curiosity, I suppose. She would be fascinated by you." Isobel says studying her daughter's face then turns to Aria "And surprised by you."

"Is that how you can walk in the day?" Elena questions pointing to her necklace.

Isobel nods her head "Katherine helped me obtain it."

"Who's my farther?" Elena asks making Aria sighs and bangs her head off the table before turning to Isobel "Are you sure she's your daughter."

"Not important." Isobel says to Elena, ignoring Aria's comment.

"A teenage waste of space." She adds.

"A waste of oxygen as well," Aria grumbles wishing she was anywhere else but here.

Elena sighs "Why'd you compel that man to kill himself right after he told me to stop looking for you?" wanting to know more about her birth mother.

"Dramatic impact. Wish it would've been more effective."

"Human life means that little to you," Elena asks a little scared of her answer.

"It means nothing to me."

Aria sighs, hoping Damon might ground her for drinking his alcohol so when somebody asks her for help again she could have an excuse that a vampire has her on locked down.

"That's a lie, someone means a lot more to you than you want to admit," Aria confesses.

Isobel turns to the witch with a surprised expression covering her face "You are very intriguing which is becoming annoying."

"Just tell me or stupid here what you want so I can go home and sleep." Aria groans.

"I want what your uncle wants, Johnathan Gilbert's Invention," Isobel explains to the girls.

"The waste of space," Aria whispers and smirks as Isobel tenses at her words.

"How do you know my uncle?" Elena asks wanting to know how everything links together.

"I used to spend a lot of time here when I was younger, he had a crush on me for years. He was the first to tell me about vampires." Isobel states.

"From a crush to having a baby. A true love story." Aria whistles loving how easy it was to get under Isobel's skin.

"I'm sorry but I don't have what your looking for." Elena says ready to stand up when Isobel grabs her arms.

"Sit down and tell the Salvatore to back off." Isobel orders causing Elena nods that she would be fine.

"I want the invention."

"Get it yourself." Aria retorts, thinking about the pros and cons of snapping her neck right now in front of everyone.

"Damon has it."

"Hahaha, good luck with that," Aria says laughing in disbelief.

"If you don't, the blood will be on your hands, starting with Jeremy and the blondie," Isobel concludes.

Aria's flicks her wrist at the mention of her twin and best friend, but instead of fire appearing and Isobel hissing in pain. Nothing happens, Aria repeats her actions hoping that something would happen and yet nothing does.

Isobel sighs "Having a block on your magic must be terrible"

Aria narrows her eyes at the vampire "What did you do." She spits out.

Iobel stands up from her seat "Protecting myself from being killed or burned by your magic, i didn't think it would work with your sixteen birthday so soon but I guess luck is on my side."

"Don't worry it will wear off soon. Don't forget about the invention." Isobel warns before walking out of the Grill.

————-
Next chapter is the start of the chaos,

Hope you guys are ready <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 191 72
Aria Gilbert is the twin sister Elena Gilbert but even though they were twin they were very much different. While they both were cheerleaders and had...
24.8K 670 67
Ivy is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert. She is feisty and the complete opposite of her sister. However she will fight for her family no matter what...
185 20 7
'the world is coming down on me and i can't find a reason to be loved at all.' since mary, the queen of scotland was a child, the english have wanted...
77.2K 1.7K 49
NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgive me. The Gilbert family was happy unti...