Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 43

3.9K 419 38
By Anjanaa31

Aakash landed in Delhi and he directly went to AR. He went to the cabin, that his Bade Papa very specially made for his Arnav Bhai. He didn't knew why, his Bade Papa kept all documents of his every family member in their office only. And now it became easy for him. He took a suitcase and packed all his certificates, his medals, his account details and all his ID proofs.

He then went to their home and collected whatever left there. Taking all that he could think of, after three hours he again went back to airport.

It was 3 AM and in next half an hour he again boarded his flight and by early morning he landed back in shimla and went home by 7.

Payal who was not getting sleep alone saw Aakash and sighed in relief.

Payal - You came ?

Aakash - Haan. And I have bought Bhai's all documents. It would be useful for him. You are looking tired, didn't got sleep ?

Payal - I got anxious without you and couldn't sleep the whole night.

Aakash hugged her - Payal..... Come on, I went to our office and nowhere else.

Payal sighed - I know.

Aakash - Ok. Now Iam here na..... Relax and sleep.

Payal - No.... I still feel anxious. Shall we go for a walk ?

Aakash - It's very early morning and you will fall sick in this climate.

Payal pouted - Aakash please.....

Aakash smiled - Ok. Wear some warm clothes. We will go out.

Payal came out of the hug and smiled wide - Sachi ?

Aakash - Haan Sachi. Go and change. I will go and inform to Maa.

She happily went inside to change while Aakash went out searching his mother. Informing his mother who asked them to be careful, they both went outside for a walk.

It was after two hours, one by one everybody got freshen up and assembled in living area after prayer.

Anurag looked at his brother - Iam feeling so bored staying home the whole day.

Arvind - Haan Bhaiya. Shall we plan a outing..... Like a small picnic ?

Anurag looked at everyone who was quiet excited with his suggestion.

Aarti - Where is this Aakash and Payal ?

Renu - They have went for a walk Didi.

Aarti - In this climate ? She may fall sick.

Renu - Don't worry Didi. She was feeling very suffocated inside the home all the day. So it would really help her getting fresh.

Aarti sighed shaking her head. She saw Kushi getting coffee for everyone and stood up to help her serving.

Aarti served coffee for everyone - Kushi....

Kushi - Ji....

Aarti - If you don't mind can I make lunch today ?

Kushi looked at her stunned for a minute. She looked at her hopeful face and smiled a bit.

Kushi - This is your home and there is no need to ask permission like this.

Aarti smiled while others sighed palming their face.

Anurag - Kushi beta, shall I tell you what will be today's menu ? Today we will get to eat Aloo Gobi gravy, Rajma Chawal, Bindi sabzi and Kheer as a dessert.

Kushi looked at him surprised - How ?

NK - This is the Menu of Raizada mansion for atleast three days in a week.

Arvind - Kyunki.... This used to be Arnav bitwa's favourite dishes.

Kushi smiled while Aarti glared at them.

Kushi - Ohhhh...... Ok.

Aarti smiled wide and was about to go into the kitchen when Kushi stopped her.

Kushi - We have time for lunch. You rest for sometime and then start.

Aarti looked at the clock as it showed just 9 AM.

Aarti sighed and sat back. Aakash and Payal came inside hand in hand.

NK - What's up bro ?

Aakash - Nothing, just went for a walk.

Renu - How are you feeling now Payal ?

Payal - Much better mumma.

She showed the bunch of fresh flowers

Anjali - You would feel much better only, afterall my good brother who is also your romantic husband has purchased you a bunch of red roses early in the morning.

Payal rolled her eyes while others chuckled.

Payal - He is not my romantic husband now. He is a responsible and lovely father who bought flowers for his beautiful daughter.

Everyone chorused a 'ohhhhhh ' making Aakash blush a bit.

Payal - He even named his Daughter, that too without my involvement.

Shyam - What's the name Aakash ?

Aakash sat on the sofa along with Payal - Jiju.... I would name my Baby as Saanvi.

Payal smiled while others have him a appreciating look.

Shyam - Nice name I must say.

Anjali - But what if it's a Boy.....

Aakash - I have a solution for that also. I will name him Aayansh.

Anurag - Waah Aakash..... Gearing up for fatherhood.

Aakash - Yes Bade Papa.

Payal - Names were good that's why Iam leaving him without any punishment. Otherwise I would've pulled his ears for this.

Kushi smiled seeing this family and sighed. Only if the situation was good, she would've also been with them all these years. But now all she can do is to thank Durga maa for showing her some good days with them.

Aakash - And yeah..... I have bought samosas for everyone. Badi maa..... Here.....

Aarti cupped his cheeks smiling and served samosas for everyone.

After having some talks they all dispersed to their room. Aakash went to Arnav and called him.

Aakash - Bhai....

Arnav looked at him.

Aakash - Can you come with me ?

Arnav frowned - Where ?

Aakash - Actually I have a surprise for you.

Arnav - For me ?

Aakash - Haan.... Chalo na....

He literally dragged him making him stun.

Taking him to NK's room he took our the suitcase and dragged it near him.

Arnav - What's this ?

Aakash - Open and see.....

Arnav placed the suitcase on the bed and opened it to see plenty of things inside. He got stunned and looked at Aakash who stood there smiling.

Arnav - My passport ?

Aakash nodded his head - Yep.

Arnav - How ? Yesterday only I asked you.....

Aakash - You asked for it and it's here now.

Arnav - That's what Iam asking how ?

Aakash - That's not the matter Bhai.

Payal called Aakash and he went out asking him to check the documents.

Arnav was really surprised and looked at NK.

NK smiled - Aakash Bhai flew to Delhi last night and brought all this.

Arnav was shocked - What ? Why ?

NK smiled - Simple..... Because YOU asked him. Aakash Bhai toh aapka bakth hei.... And you ask him something and he doesn't do that, not at all happening.....

NK chuckled not knowing what havoc he has created inside Arnav's calm mind. That Boy literally flew to Delhi and bought all this documents just because he asked him to bring his passport. He never knew that someone other than his uncle and Kushi can take this much efforts for him.

NK - And yeah... Aakash Bhai has strictly asked me to not reveal anything. Don't tell him this Bhai. He will hang me upside down.

Arnav - Keep this here itself. I will come and take this afterwards.

NK - Haan ok.

He kept the suitcase aside and went out. He saw Anjali, Shyam, Aakash, Payal and Kushi was speaking something and laughing to the fullest.

Rishab and Aarav was playing in a corner with Anurag and Arvind. He went inside his room and laid on the bed thinking everything.

It was Lunch -

Arnav came down and sat on his seat with everyone and started having his lunch.

Aarti smiled through tears seeing Arnav having her hand made lunch after so many years.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav who was scrolling his phone - Hmm....

Kushi got irritated and pulled his phone making him gasp.

Kushi - When you eat just eat.....

Arnav sighed looking at Aarav and started having his lunch.

Kushi - Waise.... How is the lunch today ?

Arnav - Awesome as always.....

Kushi's smile widened looking at Aarti - Really ?

Arnav - Really.

Kushi - Then have some more....

She served some more food on his plate.

Arnav - Kushi enough.....

Kushi - Arey have it na....

Arnav smiled and started having his food feeding Aarav in the middle.

Kushi finished her Lunch and went inside the kitchen.

Arnav quickly moved to her seat sitting next to NK and whispered in his low voice.

Arnav - Nannu....

NK looked at him - Haan Bhai.....

Arnav glanced at the kitchen once - Tomorrow we all (Indicating the whole family ) are going out for dinner.

Aakash who happened to sit next to NK also leaned forward to hear them.

NK squealed - Really ?

Arnav hurriedly covered his mouth and kept his fingers on his mouth indicating him to stop.

Aarav who looked at his father - Dada secet (Dada Secret )

Arnav smiled nodding his head to his cute son.

He then removed his hands - We all are going out for dinner and you gotta ask kushi out.....

Aakash - Why ?

Arnav grinned - Surprise for her....

NK - What surprise ?

Arnav again glanced at Kitchen and raised his collars - Meri Anniversary hei.....

NK and Aakash smiled wide - Congratulations.

Arnav shook hands with them - Thankyou. And make sure you make Kushi accept for Dinner tomorrow.

NK - I will get it done don't worry.

Arnav and NK shrieked the next second as his son pulled his hairs in his small fists.

Aarav - Dada Kha ( Dada eat )

Arnav and NK glanced at each other and then at Aarav. Others burst into fits of laughter.

Arnav - Shona leave my hair.

Aarav shook his head still holding his hairs in his little fists.

Arnav - Ok sorry. I am eating..... Leave my hairs Baby.

NK - Chachu will hear Aarav Baby's words. Please.....

Kushi who came out of the kitchen gasped and ran to them.

Kushi - Shona leave their hair. What are you doing ?

Aarav looked at his Mumma - Muma Dada Kha nai ( Mumma Dada is not eating )

Kushi put her hands on hips and glared at Arnav - What's this Iam hearing ?

Arnav - I was just speaking and he pulled my hairs.....

He hissed as Aarav tightened his hold. Aarav giggled seeing his Dada. Kushi diverted him and got Arnav's hair out of Aarav's hold.

Arnav rubbed his head - Ek dum Mumma pe Gaya hei.....

Kushi chuckled and went aside while Arnav pouted and resumed eating.

Arnav looked at everyone and cleared his throat - Woh..... Tomorrow is mine and Kushi's wedding Anniversary. I have planned a small surprise for her. She would be very happy if you all take part in it.

Everyone got happy that he invited them personally.

Anurag looked at Aarti who smiled in return - We will come beta.

Arnav gave a small tight smile and stood up - Thanks. And please don't let her know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 361 2
peep to know ❤❤
Junoon By Anjanaa

Fanfiction

413K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...
120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd
114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!