Short Story of XiaoWang

Oleh SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... Lebih Banyak

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)

975 91 1
Oleh SSnovelist

It would be reasonable to assume that after they were married, everything that followed was just the common trials and tribulations of family life, but in light of Xiao Zhan 's restless personality, to be average and dull was impossible and so it was also impossible for their lives to be the same.

For example, recently he'd thrown his alpha into the Cold Palace1 as punishment, firmly issuing the order that he wasn't allowed to touch him for a week.

The grounds for this were highly sufficient, it was because Wang Yibo was kissed by another omega.

He'd discovered that this happened after Wang Yibo returned from a business trip.

Back then, the two of them had come back from Germany and registered for the marriage certificate in order to get married. After that, two years passed in the blink of an eye. Wang Yibo took over his family's company and Xiao Zhan was also promoted at work. Although he was now more busy at work and had less time to be intimate, the passion in their relationship hadn't dropped as a result. The only thing that put Xiao Zhan in a bad mood nowadays was relatively minor, that at Wang Yibo's company there were many omegas coveting his own alpha.

If it weren't for Wang Yibo's incredible devotion, with his violent temper, it was possible that he would've already grabbed those little overconfident omegas and crushed them into the ground.

Today, as soon as he left his company's door, he saw his alpha waiting right outside.

In the past few years, Wang Yibo had grown a few more centimeters, so his figure had become even taller and broader, and his temperament had also matured a lot. Currently, he was wearing a long windbreaker jacket, all put-together and collected. The air of youthfulness had already completely faded from his face, so his facial features are deep and handsome, his distinctive eyes even more charming and dazzling than before. In a crowd, he was particularly prominent and eye-catching. However, when he didn't smile, he gave off the slightest aura of a ruthless, overbearing president, causing many people to take a second glance at him in shock.

(t/n: this 'overbearing president' is the cliche character trope that shows up in a lot of webnovels)

When he spotted him, he immediately burst into a grin that completely destroyed his image.

"Zhan ! Over here!"

Xiao Zhan : "......"

This silly dog really is still a silly dog. This silliness is exactly the same as those days when he waved and called out to me on the university sports field just like this.

He leisurely walked past him and was followed all the way to the car park. As soon as he got into the car, he was immediately embraced strongly.

"Did you miss me......" Wang Yibo nuzzled his head against his neck, "I missed you so much. You didn't video chat with me yesterday......"

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes to himself, it was just a business trip of three days, acting like it was a separation of three years.

"Did you not get my video call? I thought you were busy with your work, because I called and you hung up on me."

Wang Yibo's expression went puzzled. "I didn't get a call, how could I have possibly hung up your call?"

Xiao Zhan thought he was just playing dumb again, but he wasn't interested in any more nonsense. So he leaned in to kiss those long-missed lips and lifted his arms to wrap around his neck.

Wang Yibo instantly didn't have the ability to think about anything else, devoting himself wholeheartedly to the lingering kisses. Then he switched from the passive to active role, gripping his omega by the back of his head and kissing him deeply.

Xiao Zhan was pressed so tightly to him that he could barely breathe. He extended a hand to push him away by his chest, but his hand was caught instead.

"Let's kiss some more......" Wang Yibo said in a low, magnetic tone. He applied a bit of his strength, pinning him back into his seat, and then pressed his own body down against him. Tangling up their tongues like this, he was obviously unwilling to let him off.

Xiao Zhan got a little annoyed, but he enjoyed a bit of this kind of intensity sometimes. Compared to when they were in school, nowadays this silly dog really was evolving from a baby wolf to a big bad wolf. Every day, he became more and more daring. Previously, if he said no, he'd stop immediately, but now if he said no, in most instances, he'd be persuaded with demands for more sweetness.

Fortunately, Wang Yibo still pampered him by obeying his words, kissing him for a bit more as if reluctant to part and then backing away obediently.

"What do you want to eat at night?" he asked with a smile.

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath to calm down, just barely able to think of a reply. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of something on his neck and his words choked in his throat.

"What's this......?"

He almost couldn't believe it. He stretched out his hand and pulled Wang Yibo's collar back, but he saw that the red mark genuinely was a kiss mark. He stared blankly for a moment, then his gaze went cold and he gripped Wang Yibo by the collar.

"Who kissed you? Ah?"

Wang Yibo froze for a second, then quickly replied, "It's not like that! Listen to me——"

"What is there to say, were you kissed or not? Who kissed you? Give me the name!"

"I-it was an omega who was on the business trip this time...... He took advantage of me when my guard was down and kissed me without permission. I immediately pushed him away! I swear! I absolutely did not cheat!"

"Laozi naturally believes you didn't cheat." Xiao Zhan 's teeth itched with anger, "But you fucking let another omega kiss you? What are you saying about your guard being down? What an excuse! Why didn't you tell me as soon as you came back? Was it supposed to be a 'pleasant surprise' for me to discover later?"

Wang Yibo knew that he was in the wrong, so he had no choice but to apologize, "I'm sorry...... I was so happy to see you I forgot to say it. I didn't want to hide it from you, really!"

"Cannon shot behind horse2." Xiao Zhan 's eyes gave off an ominous glint, "Reflect on yourself properly for me for a week. During this week, you're forbidden from touching me."

"What!" Wang Yibo suffered a fatal blow. "Can the punishment be changed? Anything else is fine. I really can't do that......"

"This is the only way you'll learn your lesson. I won't accept any backtalk."

Wang Yibo begged for mercy for a long time in vain, but had no choice in the end but to accept it.

"Then......are you still coming to the company party with me?"

Wang Yibo's company was holding an end of year party on Friday night. They had come to an agreement on it a month ago, at which time Xiao Zhan had promised to attend with him. This would be his first appearance in public in the role of family member.

"That is a completely different matter. Of all the times I've made a promise to you, when have I ever gone back on it?"

Wang Yibo's expression regained a little vigor, but he was still dispirited by the severe punishment for the rest of the day.

That evening, the two men lay on the same large bed, but they were covered with two separate quilts.

"......don't stare at me."

Xiao Zhan turned his head to glare at his alpha who was lying on his side, the miserable expression in his eyes seeming to communicate that he'd been inhumanly abused.

"I can't sleep without holding you......"

"Heh heh, what dishonest rhetoric." Xiao Zhan was unmoved and gave him a cold, indifferent look in reply, "How did you fall asleep while on the trip? Did you possibly hold other people?"

"No! I slept by myself the whole time!"

"That's enough. Roll over and quickly go to sleep."

When Xiao Zhan finished speaking, he rolled over, turning his back to Wang Yibo. There was no sound from behind him, but he could guess that those brown-green eyes were still staring at him in the quiet of the night.

He opened his eyes and began to count silently in his heart, from 1 to 100 and then down from 100 to 1. After ten repetitions, there was still no sound from behind him.

Xiao Zhan 's heart eventually went soft. For his alpha who loved to stick to him, this punishment seemed particularly cruel.

Plus, without being held by Wang Yibo, he also couldn't sleep very well.

So, after counting to 100 again, he coughed softly and opened his mouth to speak——

"*hu*......*hu*......"

A light snore broke the silence.

Xiao Zhan : "......"

......sure enough, he really is becoming more and more daring, Laozi hasn't fallen asleep, but you dare to go to sleep first?

Really is incurable even on the brink of death.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

33.6K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...
690K 29.9K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
351K 23.2K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
215K 16.1K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...